User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mr-luxcipher
dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

trigon one shots all of them due to superior output as he was in the midst of destroying the universe though didn't actually display it in th end enough evidence was given to supppor it so he owns and being a peer to spectre in his silver age days and is a somewhat of a extra dimensional being that isn't bound by the Dcmultiverse.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon.

torniedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full power Tyrant solos quite easily, he was equal to Galactus (unless fight takes place in Trigon's realm).

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dawnone

@torniedo: Trigon would kill gaalctus handily at that you're point?

Batman-13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: What feats does he have to suggest that?

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman-13: @batman-13: you need to look up some respect threads or maybe even read up the source material itself I understand not everyone may have that much time on their hands but it helps you gain a general awareness and understanding of battle forums heriarchy cause I'm tired of explaining somethings over again to give people that certain understanding i would postbscans but on phone Trigon by feats conquered a numerous amount of universes absorbed the life force of an entire universe was considered a peer to spectre who's feats leave galctus in the dust and was capable of conquering dc earth killing an extensive amount of heroes who some could outmanoeuvre gaalctus with sufficient enough collabartion himnbeingbdescivley more powerful than galctus is irrefutable.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting a Teen Titan level threat vs 4Universal level threats. I wonder who wins

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dawnone

@thanosii: when have the teen Titans straight up beat Trigon without Raven channelling his powers and draining him or some context behind it?

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AndreyS1337

Trigon = Mephisto = Dormammu = Cyttorak

Team wins.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Kokemabb200

@gurban said:

Trigon = Mephisto = Dormammu = Cyttorak

Team wins.

I've always felt it was

Dormammu = Trigon > Mephisto = Cyttorak but they're all in the same field

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I learned on the Vine, Trigon trumps all of them indivisible with ease. He's like a multiversal threat or something. I'd like to assume that without prep or something OP like the Gauntlet, he can take the team, but I'm not 100% sure.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no,, no,,, no... trigon isn't beating a tyrant and mephisto... He would beat mephisto one on one as trigon is a notch below dorammu but he isn't beating this team...

Batman-13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: Okay I have read comics featuring Trigon and I feel Galactus has feats that outclass him. Conquering a universe doesn't really mean that much, a man could singlehandedly conquer a country, however that doesn't mean he possesses the ability to destroy the universe, the same goes for the life absorption of a universe, just because you can absorb life all across the universe doesn't mean you possess the capability to destroy the universe. Being a peer the Spectre is nice but it doesn't mean very much if he has no feats on the Specter's level. Galactus however has nearly destroyed the Multiverse (at the very least the universe) in a battle with Other and Scrier, and in a battle with Mephisto he also nearly destroyed the universe, also managed to defeat a Celestial with a single attack.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 01100110

@newecho: While they are both universal conquerors Trigon might be above Dormammu since he can destroy a universe and Dorm is usually portrayed as closer to Odin (the Eternity feat with Umar notwhitstanding). Still so far I haven't really seen anything that puts Trigon on par with Spectre or with a fed Galactus.

I honestly do not find conquering universes very impressive since they are usually featless universes. You could put Odin against a billion universes like the real world and Odin would stomp, hell Superman by himself could conquer our universe.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mr-luxcipher

@newecho: High end feats?

Yes.

Generally? I'd favor Odin.

Odin doesn't have as high showings in combat(taking into account the entirety, and not just most recent, of Dormammu's history), but he doesn't have as low ones either/is basically far more consistent.

And I say that with Dormammu being one of my favorite(Marvel) characters.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I learned on the Vine, Trigon trumps all of them indivisible with ease. He's like a multiversal threat or something. I'd like to assume that without prep or something OP like the Gauntlet, he can take the team, but I'm not 100% sure.

According to statements, Trigon has conquered universes. That is, as far as I am aware, his greatest feat (unless anyone wants to correct me, then feel free to do so).

So far from being a legit multiversal threat, and fodder to something like the Infinity Gauntlet.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mr-luxcipher

@mysticmedivh: Yeah, he's a tricky one to call. He's got the statements to support that much, but he's even covered by his low-end showings being purely due to circumstance/plot.

Otherwise, he hasn't gone against anyone his tier should suggest he'd be able to beat, or stand toe to toe with.

He's an oddity as far as the battle-forums are concerned, I must say.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers