Trigon

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 the_red_viper  Moderator

Trigon cannot be killed unless you have some sort of ring or something I think, and he's extremely powerful, so Trigon wins.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Trigon...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

People say Trigon is below Pre-Crisis Darkseid, so I'd say Prime has a good chance here.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always thought of Trigon like Marvels Galactus. So ill go with Trigon an not to mention he has takin control over reg superboy yes prime is much Stronger but still

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

People say Trigon is below Pre-Crisis Darkseid, so I'd say Prime has a good chance here.

Superboy Prime wouldn't beat PC Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Probably not, but he wouldn't be very far beneath him.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Trigon should win. He did however warped Earth-1 on a whim with no effort.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By New_World_Order

Trigon.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon easily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By XiiX
LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@tim_drake4444 said:

Trigon easily

Easily?

Yep, Trigon's got too much going for him as far as his arsenal is concerned.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup only the rings of azarath would stop trigon. Prime loses

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm seeing that people are posting with out this ring, Trigon can't be killed, but that doesn't mean he can't be beating into Submission. Is he completely immune to harm from all physically or energy based attacks and if so, can we get some scans on it.

Prime is a powerhouse and we all know this. Is it completely impossible for Prime to KO him given his amazing power. That or how is this not a stalemate?

Why does Trigon have that will kill Prime given the things he has lived though.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon roflstomps

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MaZeRaIII
AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

I'm seeing that people are posting with out this ring, Trigon can't be killed, but that doesn't mean he can't be beating into Submission. Is he completely immune to harm from all physically or energy based attacks and if so, can we get some scans on it.

Prime is a powerhouse and we all know this. Is it completely impossible for Prime to KO him given his amazing power. That or how is this not a stalemate?

Why does Trigon have that will kill Prime given the things he has lived though.

He's not immune to physical harm, but you need a huge amount of power to make him notice it. Like Donna, Cyborg and Starfire could basically punch and shoot at him without him even noticing them. He did notice Beast Boy throwing himself into one of his eyes as a stegosaurus... but that seemed to Trigon to be the same as us getting a fly in the eye.

If Johns was the writer, I wouldn't put it past him, since Prime is kinda his pet-project. Otherwise I'd say it's highly unlikely. And even then, it was also Johns that wrote Superboy and the Martian Manhunter managing to draw blood from Prime by hitting him in the head, so it's not like he's immune himself.

Prime hasn't faced anything like Trigon in a fight, since he never met the Spectre and the Anti-Monitor was caught off guard and severely depowered compared to his Crisis-self. And not to mention, Prime claims he's 'immune to magic', I think he will have to rephrase that when Trigon hits him (and hit him he will because Prime seems to like it when people's attacks just bounce off him.)

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon wrecks

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lettsplay10
Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's not immune to physical harm, but you need a huge amount of power to make him notice it. Like Donna, Cyborg and Starfire could basically punch and shoot at him without him even noticing them. He did notice Beast Boy throwing himself into one of his eyes as a stegosaurus... but that seemed to Trigon to be the same as us getting a fly in the eye.

If Johns was the writer, I wouldn't put it past him, since Prime is kinda his pet-project. Otherwise I'd say it's highly unlikely. And even then, it was also Johns that wrote Superboy and the Martian Manhunter managing to draw blood from Prime by hitting him in the head, so it's not like he's immune himself.

Prime hasn't faced anything like Trigon in a fight, since he never met the Spectre and the Anti-Monitor was caught off guard and severely depowered compared to his Crisis-self. And not to mention, Prime claims he's 'immune to magic', I think he will have to rephrase that when Trigon hits him (and hit him he will because Prime seems to like it when people's attacks just bounce off him.)

He may not have faced anything like Trigon, but as far as I can see, the overall dislike of Prime is leading to him being lowballed.

Prime has unquestionable punching power, given that he punches his way out of the paradise dimension, out of the phantom zone and into the 5th dimension. The instances are enough to say something is consistent. Prime has moved and destroyed a number of planets. If Trigon can be hurt, Prime will certainly do it.

Moreover, Prime doesn't just suggest he's immune to magic, there has never been an instance in which it has affected him. The Black Lantern ring is one of the best examples. While not exactly magic, the point I'm trying to prove is that outside powers have never been able to effect him. The ring should have killed him outright. Yet, he overpowered it.

Prime can and should win this fight.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

He may not have faced anything like Trigon, but as far as I can see, the overall dislike of Prime is leading to him being lowballed.

Prime has unquestionable punching power, given that he punches his way out of the paradise dimension, out of the phantom zone and into the 5th dimension. The instances are enough to say something is consistent. Prime has moved and destroyed a number of planets. If Trigon can be hurt, Prime will certainly do it.

Moreover, Prime doesn't just suggest he's immune to magic, there has never been an instance in which it has affected him.

The Black Lantern ring is one of the best examples. While not exactly magic, the point I'm trying to prove is that outside powers have never been able to effect him. The ring should have killed him outright. Yet, he overpowered it.

Prime can and should win this fight.

Not in this case, its true I dont like Prime, he was basically an insult aimed at people complaining over the state of comics today and he killed a bunch of characters that didn't need it, but that isn't the same as me lowballing him.

Just to correct you on these:

• Actually it was the SA Superman that did the barrier punching.
  • The Phantom Zone I will give you, but I am not quite sure how he actually managed that
  • He could only get to the 5th Dimension and cross other dimensional borders because of the energy the Guardians gave him (turning him into Superman Prime)

While true Prime is more likely than most to have enough power to physically harm Trigon, Trigon himself has shattered planets with a gaze, so it's not like he can't fight back.

It's a suggestion as long as it's not proven wrong, he could tank Black Adam with no problem... which doesn't really say anything because magic is just what fuels him and Marvel it's not like they get hands made of Kryptonite when facing a Kryptonian.

I'm surprised a BL ring would ever seek him out, since he's never died. He did get a Red Lantern ring, courtesy of DC (since there were no RL in his universe), so I could imagine that had something to do with it (if it wasn't just lazy writing like the BL ring jumping onto the Spectre rather than it's host).

He wouldn't. Prime, without being amped, was barely any stronger than the other Supermen, even with the harness. DC on the other hand seems to agree that Trigon is far too powerful for Superman or even the entire League to actually handle.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheKing47

@logy5000:

Trigon is not below PC Darkseid.

Trigon would wipe the floor with PC Darkseid and Superman Prime at the same time.

This is a mismatch.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SBP need PIS to win this

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ALMIGHTY

Trigon he's only been defeated through plot devices

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

Trigon he's only been defeated through plot devices

Funny thing you mention that since SBP is all about Plot device

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: But comic vine battle forms don't include plot devices, pis or cis unless stated in the OP so not really applicable here

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon, although Prime is faster.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

@khael: But comic vine battle forms don't include plot devices, pis or cis unless stated in the OP so not really applicable here

I know but it's funny as hell

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t said:

Trigon, although Prime is faster.

You did not just go there man.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@traskindustries: Well I mean Trigon can move FTL but on agility terms he's not too maneuverable. Unless, of course, he changes his size.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Bossmonster

Not in this case, its true I dont like Prime, he was basically an insult aimed at people complaining over the state of comics today and he killed a bunch of characters that didn't need it, but that isn't the same as me lowballing him.

Just to correct you on these:

• Actually it was the SA Superman that did the barrier punching.
  • The Phantom Zone I will give you, but I am not quite sure how he actually managed that
  • He could only get to the 5th Dimension and cross other dimensional borders because of the energy the Guardians gave him (turning him into Superman Prime)

I do not need correct in the above.

Also, just to put it out there, while I can't find the scan, Prime also punched his way out of the Speed force. There is no reason to believe that he needed to be amped to get to the 5th given that he'd already shown on a number of occasions that it was within his power to do.

I'm surprised a BL ring would ever seek him out, since he's never died. He did get a Red Lantern ring, courtesy of DC (since there were no RL in his universe), so I could imagine that had something to do with it (if it wasn't just lazy writing like the BL ring jumping onto the Spectre rather than it's host).

See this is leading me to believe you just don't know enough about Prime. He fought the black lanterns alone. And they could not defeat him. However, he admit he was still weak from not having his powers and took a BL ring to amp himself. He changed it to a red ring of his own will power. He rendered it ineffective.

So much like you saying, you don't know how he got out of the phantom zone, you don't know how he got the BL ring. You're lack of knowledge is having you lowball him. And honestly the only poor lazy writing was him losing. His wins were so consistent, that they should have created a more acceptable way for him to be defeated. However, most fans wanted him gone so bad, they ran with what they were given.

He wouldn't. Prime, without being amped, was barely any stronger than the other Supermen, even with the harness. DC on the other hand seems to agree that Trigon is far too powerful for Superman or even the entire League to actually handle.

Again, I don't understand why you're saying this. Prime was too powerful for the JLA, Superman, Powergirl, Supergirl to handle. Him losing was the biggest feat of PIS in of his career. The entire JLA couldn't defeat prime while he was mostly depowered. He was still able to out move Barry Allen while amped. Overpowered MM and manhandle the rest. It wasn't until the Superman Family showed up that they got the upperhand. Yet once restored, he crushes the JLA, Yellow and Green lantern's alone.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon stomps.

Why hasn't this been locked?

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon

@hulkman123: And older viners weren't that smart you can see that for yourself when you read their arguments

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon steps on him like a bug.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime is immune to magic right? But not sure about hell powers...so probably Trigon.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon wtfstomps.

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon stomps!!!

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon is pretty much galactus of DC

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Darkbiscuit

@bossmonster: Do you understand the power of Trigon's power? You just admitted that you didn't even know about him, yet you claim SBP should win because he hits a little hard. Your fanboy is showing in that you're assuming people are voting for Trigon simply because they hate SBP, but nobody even overtly hinted at that idea.

Universal beings on par with abstracts >>>>>>> Supes level beings

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: Most instances I've seen him referenced as a threat to the universe at large.

So even that's doing him a discredit.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: He fought mr mxy to stalemate

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: Is injustice canon? Cause he fought Mxy and literally tore reality ti the point where superman and flash lost their powers

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deus said:

Trigon wtfstomps.