User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mysticmedivh
Trigon
Trigon
Shuma-Gorath, Zom, Atum, Cyttorak, Chthon, Set, Surtur, Dormammu

The Rules

• Morals off. Bloodlust on.
  • Win by any means possible.
  • All Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis feats applicable for Trigon.
  • Surtur has his Twilight Sword.

The Rounds

1. Random encounter in a neutral location.
  2. Battle inside Trigon's realm.
  3. Trigon gets 3 days prep.
  4. Trigon fights them individually.
  5. No teams. Free for all.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

If this is unfair or needs improving just let me know.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@mysticmedivh: Don't know much about Trigon, but I know all about the enemies.

And Mephisto would died even before the fight, he's the weaker member.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many demons

Straynger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can take any of them one on one, all together he has no chance.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can take any of them one on one, all together he has no chance.

Even if it's Silver Age Trigon in his own realm?

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Trigon

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Think he looses outside of his own realm, but inside he should win... even if he ends up looking like he did in Titans.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuma, Cyttorak, and Dormmamu are the only remote threats the rest get smited in the shockwaves of the fight. None of these guys can handle Trigon on their own but it's hard to say if Trigon can best them all at once but I think Trigon has the feats to say he could.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuma, Cyttorak, and Dormmamu are the only remote threats the rest get smited in the shockwaves of the fight. None of these guys can handle Trigon on their own but it's hard to say if Trigon can best them all at once but I think Trigon has the feats to say he could.

All rounds?

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@themagicstik: Chthon and Set have better feats than Cyttorak and I personally see them as more powerful.

Chthon can't even enter on the Universe because the power released by doing that would destroy it, and he's bigger than the Universe too.

Set showed superiority in relation to a Cosmic Cube.

They shouldn't be taken lightly.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik said:

All rounds?

Oh yeah I forgot about the rounds. Yeah I think Trigon might fall at 3 but the rest are in his favor.

@themagicstik: Chthon and Set have better feats than Cyttorak and I personally see them as more powerful.

Chthon can't even enter on the Universe because the power released by doing that would destroy it, and he's bigger than the Universe too.

Set showed superiority in relation to a Cosmic Cube.

They shouldn't be taken lightly.

Didn't Chthon and Set get defeated by Demogorge?

Do you have any scans for anything, I'm not exactly an expert on some of the Marvel demons but I've been in threads and nobody has really linked any impressive scans.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@themagicstik:When Demogorge absorbed their entire race, and they weren't immediately take out too.

Sure, I'll see if I can find them.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@themagicstik: Anyway, here's a part from his Bio during the 80's that mention he can't enter on Earth Dimension because of his power:

No Caption Provided

Stephen saying that his come to the Universe means the end of it:

No Caption Provided

Eternity thanking Pym from saving him from Chthon:

No Caption Provided

Also, the second scan goes by interpretation really, Victoria was used to bring Chthon to the Universe, so Stephen is probably talking about the danger of it, not that the universe might be destroyed when he enters:

About Set I'll take more time.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: Anyway, here's a part from his Bio during the 80's that mention he can't enter on Earth Dimension because of his power:

No Caption Provided

Stephen saying that his come to the Universe means the end of it:

No Caption Provided

Eternity thanking Pym from saving him from Chthon:

No Caption Provided

Also, the second scan goes by interpretation really, Victoria was used to bring Chthon to the Universe, so Stephen is probably talking about the danger of it, not that the universe might be destroyed when he enters:

About Set I'll take more time.

Didn't Loki say in Siege that he morphed into Eternity and tricked Pym in that 3rd scan?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

1 the sewers

2 trigon

3 team

4 dunno

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Frisky4

Trigon!

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Is this for real?

Nearly all except Mephisto probably can solo him...

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

Wasn't shuma gorath a multiversal threat?

Considering that weaker beings than him here have being referenced as Universal Threats, yes, Shuma is a Multiversal Threat.

Heck, Dormammu alone is already Universal.

Didn't Loki say in Siege that he morphed into Eternity and tricked Pym in that 3rd scan?

It's been a time since I read Siege, so I don't know, I will take a look at it though.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@sophia89: @asmodeus12345: Shuma Gorath is not a multiversal threat but rather universal insofar as the battle takes outside his native dimension.

Being the embodiment of a whole dimension makes it very difficult for Shuma to manifest at full power outside his dimension.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@claymore1998: Actually, Round 3 takes inside.

And I take as Multiversal since Dormammu was referenced as Universal Threat and he's well below Shuma.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmodeus12345: well Round 3 would be different then , I totally didn't see that.

Well Shuma outside his dimension hasn't been that impressive , which is understandable because it's pretty difficult for him to manifest in full outside. Also in line of Death just defeating the whole on old ones with 1 energy attack it makes it pretty hard to say Shuma is multiversal.

It think Shuma was just created that way to make him easier to deal with. I mean they had to find a way to defeat the very embodiment of primal chaos, making him vastly weaker outside the realm would help with that. I mean how else would you defeat a demon whose portion of power from 1000 dimension away nearly killed Gaea as a side effect of his battle with Stephen o_0

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Asmodeus12345
@claymore1998 said:

@asmodeus12345: well Round 3 would be different then , I totally didn't see that.

Well Shuma outside his dimension hasn't been that impressive , which is understandable because it's pretty difficult for him to manifest in full outside. Also in line of Death just defeating the whole on old ones with 1 energy attack it makes it pretty hard to say Shuma is multiversal.

It think Shuma was just created that way to make him easier to deal with. I mean they had to find a way to defeat the very embodiment of primal chaos, making him vastly weaker outside the realm would help with that. I mean how else would you defeat a demon whose portion of power from 1000 dimension away nearly killed Gaea as a side effect of his battle with Stephen o_0

To be fair, in the same story he saw how big is the gap between some like Death and people like Galactus and Celestials, while they're struggling to the Galactus Engine, Death one-shotted it by herself, so it wasn't really a bad showing for Shuma.

I think we both agree that between her brothers and her sister, Gaea should be the weaker of the Elder Gods, the superiority from her siblings was pretty much stabilized.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuma solos. Cyttorak might also. Trigon can beat the rest more than likely.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking demons from what I've seen

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Yeah I know, you guys would stomp as when you start humming T-Swift he commits suicide as it is so bad.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnfrank120: lol that was actually very funny and witty.

While I am offended and I am offended with a smile on my face =)

Well done good sir.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By johnfrank120
Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnfrank120: did you just explode after seeing my compliments ?

Lol

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Yep, compliments from you, IMPOSSIBRU

@johnfrank120: lol that was actually very funny and witty.

While I am offended and I am offended with a smile on my face =)

Well done good sir.

Quoted so you can't change it, tarnishing your eviler than evil reputation forever.

Avatar image for solomonthenotsowise
SolomonTheNotSoWise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Shuma god of cancerverse solos.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon can only win in his realm, otherwise he will be stomped. Too many heavy hitters, although, I think he can win agaisnt anyone there in a one on one fight.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Frisky4
Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@jas0 said:

Trigon can only win in his realm, otherwise he will be stomped. Too many heavy hitters, although, I think he can win agaisnt anyone there in a one on one fight.

Avatar image for zorn_a_rust_red_scythe
Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some serious overrating of Trigon here.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@claymore1998: Could you remember me again why Dormammu was inferior to Eternity? Because I wanted to argue that, and since Killemall isn't here, I think I can only do that with you.

EDIT: Like, I really want to debate this topic, most of the time I'm not serious or I lose the interest in the debate and let him, but this time not, I'm going to be totally serious, and different from the other times we debated, this I won't take lightly.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@mysticmedivh: Also,you could use some different versions of the characters too, for example, while Dormammu is below beings like Galactus and Eternity by many( This we gonna see after my debate with Claymore if she wants to, I'm going to defend Dormammu against Eternity), some versions are easily more powerful , like:

1. Cosmic Axis Dormammu

2. Dormammu as Eternity during Defenders Vol 3.

3. Doctor Dormammu( This is the merged version of Dormammu and Strange, the same was hinted to burn The Celestial Race and overpower The Goddess with The Cosmic Egg)

4. Evil Eye Dormammu.

There's even a Alternate Reality Dormammu that was like Chaos King, he was the antithesis of the Eternity from his universe.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Also,you could use some different versions of the characters too, for example, while Dormammu is below beings like Galactus and Eternity by many( This we gonna see after my debate with Claymore if she wants to, I'm going to defend Dormammu against Eternity), some versions are easily more powerful , like:

1. Cosmic Axis Dormammu

2. Dormammu as Eternity during Defenders Vol 3.

3. Doctor Dormammu( This is the merged version of Dormammu and Strange, the same was hinted to burn The Celestial Race and overpower The Goddess with The Cosmic Egg)

4. Evil Eye Dormammu.

There's even a Alternate Reality Dormammu that was like The Chaos King, he was the antithesis of the Eternity from his universe.

This is 616 cannon Dormammu.

Just your average, regular Dormammu. Nothing special. Not with Eternity's powers or merged with Strange.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Could you remember me again why Dormammu was inferior to Eternity? Because I wanted to argue that, and since Killemall isn't here, I think I can only do that with you.

Well I thought that part would be rather obvious. They have fought and Dormammu lost despite Eternity not attacking him. When Dormammu was amped by the shift in cosmic axis he himself explained how powerful Eternity was, who likewise treated Dormammu as nothing.

Eternity is just the most powerful cosmic entity around , barring Living Tribunal. Even in his own bio it mentions his only superior as a character is Living Tribunal.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Saren: @SC: How is this not locked, and mine was?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#47 SC  Moderator

@kingant27: Hello. I do not know about your thread or why it was locked my friend, so when you ask such questions I am not sure how you would like me to answer? Personally I am okay with threads like these ones, there are multiple rounds and people can discuss why its unfair and their explanations can be interesting but if a Battles moderator wants to lock it then you will have to ask them/wait for them.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kingant27

@sc: This is extremely unfair, and past a stomp, a Curbstomp etc, yet mine got locked for being debatable; so I'm not sure how the moderators are deciding a fair thread to another?

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: I think you should continue that in a PM

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#50  Edited By SC  Moderator

@kingant27: Send me a PM okay if you want to discuss something. You shouldn't assume that moderators are single headed creature, because I don't know who locked your thread or why, or whether you are credible enough to assert that it was debatable and I am not a Battles moderator. If you think this thread should be locked, flag it or wait for Saren. That simple. Don't cry foul or appeal to fairness after I have already explained to you such things please.