trigon vs galactus

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

What feats does Trigon have, specifically? I know that the general hype surrounding the character exceeds that of Galactus, but what feats does Trigon specifically have?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@shootingnova: If you look back into the scans of this thread, you will see them :)

(But for those of us who support the big demon here, the question is simply one of scale. Galactus eats planets, Trigon ate a universe)

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Big G

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure I'm backing the demon who eats universes and one-shots planets with a look.

Ryshig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

trigon wins because he can create, change, destroy, or even alter reality just by thinking about it; Trigon has reshaped entire planets on a whim, and effortlessly turned Earth and all of its inhabitants to stone. He's also shattered Psimon's atoms through out the universe, claiming he would suffer for betraying him

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Galactus.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus should win slightly but Trigon won't go down fast, he could send his army at Galactus and he might win

DeconDevilDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

going to go with the demon lord trigon on this one his power is not limited to a single dimension

although because his powers like all comic book characters has been inconsistent esspically since we're talking magic but Eldred magic is damn powerful also looking at the scope of trigon the terrible's powers and the ease from which he executes them yea trigon

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus wins IMO...

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Trigon.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for black_of_shadow
Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus wins.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Galactus have a soul? Trigon can win by draining it as far as I know.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jas0 said:

Wouldn't think so, Galactus isn't a mortal after all.

Ieuhsbera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jas0 said:

Adam Warlock stated that he doesn't possess anything resembling a soul. Granted I don't really know how powerful Trigon is but if he does win it won't be by any type of soul technique like how Nekron banished the Spectre in Blackest Night.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:

@jas0 said:

Adam Warlock stated that he doesn't possess anything resembling a soul. Granted I don't really know how powerful Trigon is but if he does win it won't be by any type of soul technique like how Nekron banished the Spectre in Blackest Night.

Thats wasn't really tecnique it was just a writer that didn't know how else to get the Spectre out of the picture.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus wins IMO.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By jas0

Trigon wins, he's Spectre level, and Spectre>Galactus

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

dear lord...in trigon's realm...

DarkseidFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Saint_Sophie

A fully fed Galactus hasn't really happened unless I'm far behind or missing something.

That said, despite the fact that it takes place in Trigon's realm, I think Galactus pulls a majority but Trigon'll put up a fight.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galactus wins

SoundBar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By SoundBar

Putting my money on Trigon. People say Galactus b/c they don't know much about Trigon, he is a universe buster, at least look at his feats provided on the previous page before making an ignorant decision lol

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus easily wins.

SoundBar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightfreeze: I hope you at least took both into consideration without being a fanboy/girl/hermaphrodite.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon to me is a villain who is shrouded mostly in off panel hyperbole without concrete feats to back it up with other than conquering a future dc earth or something like that which isn't a universal feat. It says things like he ate the souls of an entire universe one by one. None of the stuff mentioned really defines his power level imo. I see him as being on the level of Surtur or along those lines.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Trigon

GLEmerald924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Galactical Daddy? lol

I agree Trigon batusis on Galactusp's Grave.

Also doesn't Trigon have a demon army? Isn't he basically DC's version of the devil?

SoundBar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: hyperbole? How is him stating facts about past endeavors of his accomplishments an exaggeration? Are you saying he lied about his wife witnessing these feats? Just because it's not shown doesn't mean it didn't happen, you are misconstruing hype with hyperbole. And to be honest this isn't hype b/c it's his own words. Feats can only be demonstrated with appropriate panel time.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Spambot

@soundbar: My problem with off panel feats and such is that they usually are hyperbole given that we have no clear idea of how they were accomplished usually or what the real context of them was. They leave too much to the imagination in most cases. I hold all characters to this standard as well including ones I argue for on battle forums. I also generally don't rely on statements made by characters.

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BIG G can destroy universes too Idk why ppl r saying he's not on that level and I've read pretty much every single post on this thread BC I thought this was a good fight but galactus cant ha e his soul absorbed thats just nonsense lol saying he would be wouldn't know how to feed on his real is just fan boy fuck shit he feeds off the energy so if he gets there he just going to destroy the plain on which there fighting and then move on I say trigon has two warnings before he feels the wrath I'm not taking away from trigon in anyway but the battle forum rules states feats go along way and galatus gets stopped by way more then Teens when its just comes down to it galatus would destroy him because his power level is far beyond trigons plain and simple any version you use actually is stronger then trigon as far as I know but fullyfed trigon would have to leave and go and conquer another dimension

And for that matter saying he conquered one by 30years old is no major feat in terms of entities

SoundBar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: That's very understandable, but I think that with all the debating that we do, people should be able to tell what is hyperbole and what is fact. Jean Grey telling a squadron of soldiers she could rip thdn apart molecule by molecule I'm sure is no hyperbole.

@scootybalil4: ...ok, fully fed Trigon? I think you're confused, and at any rate, as stated previously, Trigon has never been defeated, only suppressed and banished. You saying he was defeated by mere teens is an understatement b/c in each encounter Raven and/or her mother has been there to aid in his banishment.

GLEmerald924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokergeist: tbh the teen titans never actually beat Trigon.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soundbar: Its not hyperbole so long as we have seen her do it in a comic before.

SoundBar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: A hyperbole is an exaggeration, are you saying everything a character is stated to be able to do, even if not seen in panels as a feat, even if stated by themselves is a hyperbole? I refuse to believe that. All characters don't get appropriate panel time due to lack of popularity etc. So characters with literally no panel time are automatically weaker than characters who we know aren't strong but have more "feats" are automatically weaker? Is that fair? We have to rely on more than feats, use critical thinking and judge based off of the statements in order to accurately judge, there is no one factor that determines all

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Spambot

@soundbar: It might not seem fair but that's just the way the cookie crumbles imo if you want to try and accurately debate a hypothetical battle between comic book characters. When you say 'everything a character is stated to be able to do' it really depends upon who is doing the stating imo. Some statements can be given greater credence than others depending upon who made the statement and the context of it.

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes I mixed up the trigon with galatus for a moment but still you get the point and in regards to your rebuttal he has no way to defeat Big G....going by feats alone he wouldn't win

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

Trigon to me is a villain who is shrouded mostly in off panel hyperbole without concrete feats to back it up with other than conquering a future dc earth or something like that which isn't a universal feat. It says things like he ate the souls of an entire universe one by one. None of the stuff mentioned really defines his power level imo. I see him as being on the level of Surtur or along those lines.

Here is Trigon litterally moving an entire Universe on panel.

No Caption Provided

You cannot say that is Hyperbole.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: It looks more to me like he just opened a portal to his universe.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon stomps

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon in his own realm has this

He was once said to be as powerful as Spectre, and in his own realm he is at his most powerful