User Lists: 1

Darkseid hyperstomps.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hmmm, so for nu52 the multiverse map seems to imply that The New Gods (and thus their leaders) are on the same level as the leaders of hell, the other pantheons, etc. Highfather could completely no-sell the Guardians, and he doesn't think he could defeat Darkseid, so Darkseid is obviously pretty powerful. I know nothing of nu52 Trigon though.

New 52 Trigon has a pretty similar origin and mythos as original Trigon, they're pretty much the same. Either version stomps any version of DS.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TheMagicStik

@mortal said:

Darkseid hyperstomps.

Can't tell if trolling or what, Trigon is stronger than even the strongest amped versions of Darkseid like Soulfire. Trigon is a multiversal threat and has destroyed countless universes. Even the Spectre is wary of Trigon's might.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: Really? So Trigon has better feats than collapsing the entire multiverse simply by existing? I didn't think Trigon was that powerful. Plus, Darkseid at that point had tanked Death, New God killing weapons, an actual war with all the New Gods, mortal wounds, etc. Final Crisis Darkseid has the feats to take this, arguably.

However, what are nu52 Trigon's feats? I totally could see him being that big a threat in nu52, but Darkseid seems to be a major player in the current multiverse, whereas I haven't seen much mention of Trigon (so yeah, it's probably just my Darkseid bias speaking here, but I am actually curious about what Trigon has done).

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TheMagicStik

@the_imperator said:

@themagicstik: Really? So Trigon has better feats than collapsing the entire multiverse simply by existing? I didn't think Trigon was that powerful. Plus, Darkseid at that point had tanked Death, New God killing weapons, an actual war with all the New Gods, mortal wounds, etc. Final Crisis Darkseid has the feats to take this, arguably.

However, what are nu52 Trigon's feats? I totally could see him being that big a threat in nu52, but Darkseid seems to be a major player in the current multiverse, whereas I haven't seen much mention of Trigon (so yeah, it's probably just my Darkseid bias speaking here, but I am actually curious about what Trigon has done).

Trigon I think showed up like one time briefly during Teen Titans in the new 52 so he hasn't really done anything yet (although I haven't read Teen Titans in forever) but when they were doing the features on villains Trigon had one which basically explained his origins and powers. I don't have the scans on me but you could probably just look it up somewhere. Trigon absorbed all the dark souls of a Universe and basically became all powerful.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: Ah, looking him up, he actually does sound interesting. I actually would agree that in a fight nu52 Trigon could beat nu52 Darkseid. I can't wait to see how Trigon fits into the multiverse stuff that's been coming out.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

Darkseid hyperstomps.

Can't tell if trolling or what, Trigon is stronger than even the strongest amped versions of Darkseid like Soulfire. Trigon is a multiversal threat and has destroyed countless universes. Even the Spectre is wary of Trigon's might.

Darkseid still stomps....

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

bump

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TRIGON FOR THE STOMP

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darksiex

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon stomps

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid may be a god…but trigon has long since transcended godhood he's concurred entire universe and is responsible for evil incarnate

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon wins because he eats the souls of entire universes

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seriously thinks Darkseid has a chance? O_o

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Trigon is the Sauron of the DC Universe.

Darkseid's like the Voldemort on his best day.

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon pimp smacks darkseid out of reality, mismatch.

moneyova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By moneyova

ya'll talking bout a dude who gets beat up by teens vs a dude who damn near took out the whole justice league ? darkseid will murder trigon and darkseid is more of a combater then trigon I say the teen titans had it more harder going against red x and slade it don't even take raven that long to take down her father. http://www.dccomics/characters/darkseid. I'm done

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By senglord

Let's get something out of the way.

1. Darkseid is not directly affected by Crisis events.

(Darkseid War)

2. Darkseid/New gods can only project themselves into a universe, and the full scale of Darkseid is able to palm hold the Earth.

(World's End/Constantine)

3. New 52 Darkseid has been fighting Anti Monitor since before the Flash point event.(Darkseid War)

4. Rebirth established that heroes are weaker. And Triton was shut out twice.

(Teen Titans/Titans Hunt) Darkseid lost after invading two Earths at the same time, while at war with Anti Monitor. (Justice League/Earth 2)

Trigon fanboys need to accept that villains are measured by their opposition.

Darkseid fights multiversal opponents and abstracts in addition to Superman and Co.

Triton gets dispersed and shut down by the Teen Titans, that get soloed by a super soldier Cyclops with a pirate fetish.

Darkseid clears his schedule for the day and makes Triton into a pelt.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid wins.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon steals baby Darkseids lollipop and makes him cry.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

trigon

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By totu

Trigon in an easy stomp. It may take longer only if he is in a mood to play with his prey a little

And about those saying that Trigon had lost to Teen Titans, well, if I remember correct Raven (Trigon's daughter and the usual reason why he is defeated), in her souls self form, easily subdued and controlled a bloodlusted Orion (Darkseid son and about as powerful as him as far as I understand), who badly hurted Starfire right before that.

And that wasn't even the most powerful incarnation of her, which she need to resist and fight back Trigon

SapphDragon95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 190

I find it funny that some of the Teen Titans' enemies are more challenging fights than actual main superhero archenemies (Joker and Lex Luthor get beat by Slade easily, and Trigon could beat Darkseid too).

TuxedoGreymon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This question isn't really answerable. On one hand, Trigon conquers universes and devours them aperently... but he isn't all powerful. Then comes Darkseid and his avatars, and it took a multiversal weapon to eliminate the True Darkseid. We have no idea the upper limits of either of their power. Darkseid severed Shazam and Black Adam from their gods as well. It ultimately comes to this... who's stronger? The Demonic Conquerer, or a God of Evil? Frankly... if I had to give it to anyone on a cosmic scale, it would be Darkseid. However, if it were just one of his avatars... probably Trigon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Trigon stomps it's not even funny.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

@senglord: Trigon was sealed away by Raven ... who has omniversal feats ... Raven during world at worlds poisoned darkseid .. and took out orion .lol. The girl is like dcu phoenix .... Trigon has destroyed universes... he's like Galactus on steriods.

Trigon is in the same tier as spectre

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this madness? Trigon stomps.

Avatar image for tohellandback23
ToHellAndBack23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ToHellAndBack23
TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordFortis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By LordFortis

Trigon easily. Darkseid didn't defeat to Superman but Trigon did and he is in Galactus level but Darkseid isn't. I am sure Galactus or Trigon defeats him.

RavenSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By RavenSupreme

@senglord: Trigon was sealed away by Raven ... who has omniversal feats ... Raven during world at worlds poisoned darkseid .. and took out orion .lol. The girl is like dcu phoenix .... Trigon has destroyed universes... he's like Galactus on steriods.

Trigon is in the same tier as spectre

i know trigon is compared to spectre. but i dont recall the feats for raven. can you link em maybe? the omniversal, poison and orion ones?

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#90  Edited By ProteusXManRxis
Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravensupreme: GO too the bottom of the page and i supplied feats

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/teen-titans-vs-justice-league-1905123/

RavenSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravensupreme: GO too the bottom of the page and i supplied feats

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/teen-titans-vs-justice-league-1905123/

thanks, interesting read. some of the feats appear out of context and i dont know how accurate we can transition her being able to affect stuff through the multiverse into actual DC and potency. i also doubt the crossover between xmen and teen titans is canon.

but i belive a trigon-powered or white raven is well into universal territory at the very least, and some of the panels have soldified it. whether regular raven get that scaling however i doubt, due to her being empathic and - frankly - a walking jobber.

bloodlusted is a must for raven in my eyes, otherwise she can not draw a good chunk of her powers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravensupreme: sorry im mobile lately ! Tag @totu he is the one that provided those feats before I . @totu

Avatar image for tohellandback23
ToHellAndBack23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@senglord said:

Let's get something out of the way.

1. Darkseid is not directly affected by Crisis events.

(Darkseid War)

2. Darkseid/New gods can only project themselves into a universe, and the full scale of Darkseid is able to palm hold the Earth.

(World's End/Constantine)

3. New 52 Darkseid has been fighting Anti Monitor since before the Flash point event.(Darkseid War)

4. Rebirth established that heroes are weaker. And Triton was shut out twice.

(Teen Titans/Titans Hunt) Darkseid lost after invading two Earths at the same time, while at war with Anti Monitor. (Justice League/Earth 2)

Trigon fanboys need to accept that villains are measured by their opposition.

Darkseid fights multiversal opponents and abstracts in addition to Superman and Co.

Triton gets dispersed and shut down by the Teen Titans, that get soloed by a super soldier Cyclops with a pirate fetish.

Darkseid clears his schedule for the day and makes Triton into a pelt.

1. Depends on who is writing. And for the most part Trigon hasn't been affected either... with the only one actually affecting him being the same one that affected Darksied and massively rewrote his origins, AKA Flashpoint.

2. Again kinda the same thing for Trigon, who cannot directly move into any universe without having been born with a connection to it.

3. An extremely depowered Anti-Monitor compared to the original, that was so powerful the best Darkseid could hope for was keeping his head down and avoid being noticed, save when opportunity rose and he decided to fire everything he had at the AM and managed to only really stagger him for a bit.

4. Trigon was shut out once, or never at all because by all accounts Trigon can currently come and go as he damn well pleases, reason he leaves is because he's gotten sufficiently bored with curbstomping the opposition he has decided that toying with them has more entertainment value, which includes giving them a false sense of hope of beating him.

Titans Hunt was not about keeping Trigon out, as we now how it appears it was all to keep a psychotic Donna Troy out (one who helped kill Darkseid btw). Also, Darkseid lost because he was looking for Kaiyo and ended up getting his motherbox hacked by Cyborg and punched in the head by Superman.

As watered down as they sometimes are, sure... and while Darkseid has to brawl with his opponents, Trigons knows the only way to beat him is to stop him from ever getting to to the battlefield.

Which abstracts would this be then that Darkseid fights? Because the Anti-Monitor really isn't one of them, and if written properly the AM wouldn't even notice the 4th World. Not to mention that currently Darkseid only seems to be slightly above the levels of Zeus in terms of power.

And Darkseid gets voiced by Weird Al Yankovic for the generic gold medal in pointless observations. Or should we point out that Darkseid gets beaten off on a regular basis by the Justice League who then crumbles under the appearance of that pirate-wanna-be's biggest fan?

Lets all remind ourselves what happened when Darkseid went up against the guy the original Monitor directly compared Trigon to:

No Caption Provided

Did Darkseid regenerate and laugh? Certainly. Was he even in the same power-post code as the Spectre? No, the only reason he endured was because of the prophecy that would see him dead by Orion's hand... Orion, the guy thats just around Superman's power level.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: To add some more related with the thread here (beside what was already posted above), with Raven and Darkseid, the closest thing we have for comparison

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30174/1793610-wonderwomanv2173pg16.jpg

http://oi41.tinypic.com/oghs1y.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/28ji5uf.jpg

http://oi44.tinypic.com/qrkqv8.jpg

Amazons, empowered by the energies of their creators and pantheons of gods, and the spirits of their falen, focus all those energies and powers and Raven absorb them all.

Then she absorb and contain both Wonder Woman (the goddess of truth) and Darkseid and channel all those energies in Darkseid to re empower him. However she also take a part of WW soul and fuse it in Darkseid soul, without he even realize whats going on.

This will "infect" or "corrupt" his own soul as he will become vulnerable to WW emotions and will modify his behavior and the way he act.

If Raven (not even in her more powerful state) could manipulate so easy Darkseid soul I say Trigon, who will not care about any such finesse and is able to absorb or consume at once souls and dark energies from an untold number of universes, will do way worse to Darkseid.

Same Raven had also rather easily taken down and calmed a bloodlusted Orion, Darkseid son that eventually killed him

Uallhoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid....these trigon fanbois need to read up