Trigon VS Cyttorak

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Saren

The One Above All and  The Presence get bored and decide to liven things up by having two entities from their respective universes duke it out. TOAA picks Cyttorak, The Presence picks Trigon. 

Round One: In the Crimson Cosmos 
Round Two: In Azarath 

Morals off, battle to death or KO. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Saren

anyone?

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

trigon cause he has way more feats instead of the hypothetical feats that people pump up cyottorak with , they always say 1-look here are the juggernaut's feats that and he is cyottorak's avatar so he must be very powerful 2- the universal level vishanti were afraid of him and lots of other ABC logic, stan lee may have made cyottorak  to be one of the most powerful he is featless and potential is just a silly excuse.3-the forum blog of one of the marvel writer saying he is above shuma gorath
anyhow say cyttorak is on par with shuma or higher, well shuma conquered hundreds of dimensions and so did trigon at the age of 30 lol so he wins

, i wish i had the scans now better go look for them

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Saren
@higher_evolutionary said:
trigon cause he has way more feats instead of the hypothetical feats that people pump up cyottorak with , they always say 1-look here are the juggernaut's feats that and he is cyottorak's avatar so he must be very powerful 2- the universal level vishanti were afraid of him and lots of other ABC logic, stan lee may have made cyottorak  to be one of the most powerful he is featless and potential is just a silly excuse.3-the forum blog of one of the marvel writer saying he is above shuma gorath anyhow say cyttorak is on par with shuma or higher, well shuma conquered hundreds of dimensions and so did trigon at the age of 30 lol so he wins  , i wish i had the scans now better go look for them
Trigon was beaten by teenagers though :P
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By demifiend

trigon feats...?

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane: hehehe but by a plot device
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Saren
@demifiend said:
trigon feats...?

Can destroy the barriers between dimensions. 

Has conquered multiple universes. 

Stole the souls of an entire universe.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saren
@higher_evolutionary said:
@CitizenBane: hehehe but by a plot device
No other way to beat him, he's one of DC's biggest threats, along with the Anti-Monitor, Emperor Joker and The Great Evil Beast.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Outside_85

Round 1: I'd say Cyttorak (if i understand him correctly) he is the Crimson Cosmos.
Round 2: Trigon.

Btw this is also  Trigon feat. (First one is from an alternate timeline Booster Gold and Rip Hunter experienced where Deathstroke managed to kill all the Teen Titans, save Raven, second img is the immediate action he did when he arrived to Earth during Terror of Trigon)

The Power of Trigon 2
The Power of Trigon 2
The power of Trigon
The power of Trigon
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon in both scenarios. He's clearly shown himself superior to Cyttorak. Doesn't matter if Cyttorak is his Crimson Cosmos because Trigon could simply destroy the realm.
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Roddy010

Trigon in both rounds....

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak's finger nail wins.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daak1212

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Cyttorak's finger nail wins.

Oh god your kind is still around

batman1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By batman1988

Trigon

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Black

@daak1212: My sentiments exactly...

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By czarny_samael666

Trigon wins thanks to real feats.

I know that all these threads are diffrent, since there are different magic objects on Earth and Mars and their power is different in their realms and outside of them, but Trigon wins all battles.

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Cyttorak

Round 2: Trigon

Now all there is left to do is to make a battle on neutral ground. If there is, I'm gonna say Trigon because I can work with his feats. Cyttorak's only real feat is cracking a mystic shield that the living tribunal couldn't. That's still incredibly impressive, but still not that much to work with.

Noteventrying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak stomps

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Round 1 Cyttorak

Round 2 Trigon

Now all there is left to do is to make a battle on neutral ground. If there is, I'm gonna say Trigon because I can work with his feats. Cyttorak's only real feat is cracking a mystic shield that the living tribunal couldn't. That's still incredibly impressive, but still not that much to work with.

Cyttorak has over powered Galactus into his realm with ease and on panel was shown that his power is greater than skyfathers, he empowered Cain Marko enough to punch his way through reality while destroying and merging other dimensions while this multi-universal punch fest went on. Cyttorak has limited feats but they're shown to be above skyfathers and Galactus in power.

Noteventrying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan:

Why would Trigon win round 2?

Also Cain didn't destroy dimensions with his punches, but rather merged them.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan:

Cyttorak has zero feats outside of his own realm/cosmos to say he could take the win as it's why i back Trigon in round 2. I will say if Cyttorak is allowed to summon 8th day or Trion juggernaut, he could win but it's not clear if that's allowed.

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based off Hype, Cyttorak both rounds

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By totu

@noteventrying said:

Interesting

@decaf_wizard@totu, penny for your thoughts?

Cytorak might push out Trigon from his realm, but outside of it Trigon beat him. Don't know much about Cyttorak but is possible that Trigon can defeat him even in his realm. I mean Trigon doesn't seem to be more powerful in his own realm, he is the same everywhere he gets, he just have troubles crossing the dimensional barriers

Noteventrying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noteventrying said:

@hellionvulcan:

Cyttorak has zero feats outside of his own realm/cosmos to say he could take the win as it's why i back Trigon in round 2. I will say if Cyttorak is allowed to summon 8th day or Trion juggernaut, he could win but it's not clear if that's allowed.

But Cyttorak is logically just as strong or if not stronger than Trion Juggs.

@totu said:
@noteventrying said:

Interesting

Cytorak might push out Trigon from his realm, but outside of it Trigon beat him.

How can you say that when you don't know much about him?

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon wins both rounds.

Noteventrying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noteventrying said:

@hellionvulcan:

Why would Trigon need to summon Trigon Juggernaut? Trion Juggernaut was not an external amp and all done through the power of Cyttorak. Logically Cyttorak should be able to accomplish any feat of power Juggernaut is capable of because its a portion of his power doing the legwork.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu said:
@noteventrying said:

Interesting

Cytorak might push out Trigon from his realm, but outside of it Trigon beat him. Don't know much about Cyttorak but is possible that Trigon can defeat him even in his realm. I mean Trigon doesn't seem to be more powerful in his own realm, he is the same everywhere he gets, he just have troubles crossing the dimensional barriers

No it is not possible that Cyttorak could lose to Trigon in his realm. Within his realm he is powerful enough to casually depower a phoenix force avatar, and has had battles off panel with the Vishanti who are together much more powerful than universal.

And Cyttorak isn't depowered outside his realm either. He just can't leave it, at one point he ruled on Earth. One of his many feats is that his influence on the Juggernaut in Oblivion's realm was such that Oblivion couldn't kill Juggernaut.

Im also going to post these author statements here.

No Caption Provided

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:
@noteventrying said:

@hellionvulcan:

Why would Trigon need to summon Trigon Juggernaut? Trion Juggernaut was not an external amp and all done through the power of Cyttorak. Logically Cyttorak should be able to accomplish any feat of power Juggernaut is capable of because its a portion of his power doing the legwork.

Because Cyttorak has never done the feats himself as you can't apply feats to Cyttorak just because Cain has done them, Juggernaut has lost to Thor and other characters who would never defeat Cyttorak so should Cain's loses apply to Cyttorak also ?.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pipxeroth

@hellionvulcan:I'm sorry.... what?

Juggernaut is completely 100% powered by a fraction of Cyttorak's power. How does it make sense that Cain's feats don't apply to Cyttorak, and how in the hell would Cain's losses apply when Cyttorak is many order of magnitudes more powerful?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard said:
@hellionvulcan said:
@noteventrying said:

@hellionvulcan:

Because Cyttorak has never done the feats himself as you can't apply feats to Cyttorak just because Cain has done them, Juggernaut has lost to Thor and other characters who would never defeat Cyttorak so should Cain's loses apply to Cyttorak also ?.

What I'm saying is that all of Juggernaut's feats, besides recent ones, were preformed with a fraction of Cyttorak's power. We can use these feats to scale Cyttorak. What you are essentially doing is saying "Oh, you know that guy that gets all his powers from being an weaker avatar of that other being? Yea, the being doesn't get powerscaling from his avatar"

It makes no sense. Cyttorak is logically multitudes more powerful than Trigon Juggernaut. Because Trion's feats were accomplished with a fraction of Cyttoraks power and Cain was simply acting as a conduit for that power. Its not like he actually adds anything to Cyttorak's powers. He is useful because Cyttorak can't leave the Crimson Cosmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry.... what?

Juggernaut is completely 100% powered by a fraction of Cyttorak's power. How does it make sense that Cain's feats don't apply to Cyttorak, and how in the hell would Cain's losses apply when Cyttorak is many order of magnitudes more powerful?

Im just sorta triggered by the implication that Cyttorak would need to SUMMON Trigon Juggs

Noteventrying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard said:
@hellionvulcan said:
@noteventrying said:

@hellionvulcan:

Because Cyttorak has never done the feats himself as you can't apply feats to Cyttorak

Cyttorak is the one who empowers Cain to do those things.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This^^

Noteventrying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:
@adam_taurus said:

This^^

Cyttorak has more feats than just cracking Strange's shield.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak?

Idontknowa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers