#1 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Who can defeat the mighty Trigon who is bloodlusted and gets a week of prep Rules: fight takes place trigons realm both teams gets 1 week of prep, opposing team may have a maximum of 5 people

#2 Posted by Killemall (18250 posts) - - Show Bio

No one below Abstract level would beat trigon.

Beings like Eternity , fully fed galactus etc could.

Well if you look at earth heroes, perhaps the future version of Franklin Richards could, who else can i think of Mad James Jasper could probably.

Skyfaters wouldnt beat Trigon, so mentioning other earth heroes is pretty pointless i suppose.

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Mad Jim Jaspers

Adult Franklin Richards

#4 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10365 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer anyone?

#5 Posted by Immortal777 (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

They could do it.

#6 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio
@Immortal777

They could do it.

heh
#7 Posted by Nefarious (18641 posts) - - Show Bio
 SG
#8 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious
 SG
who's the guy in the picture?
#9 Posted by Nefarious (18641 posts) - - Show Bio
@thanobomb1124: Shuma-Gorath. 
#10 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

They could do it.

lol

#11 Edited by whacknasty (5605 posts) - - Show Bio

Err... Demogorge?

ED: I guess I should say classic Demogorge, as i just read his more recent/retconned version is not the same : /

#12 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious
The little guy
#13 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (837 posts) - - Show Bio
@thanobomb1124 said:
@Nefarious
The little guy
No he's quite big.  

#14 Posted by Nefarious (18641 posts) - - Show Bio
@thanobomb1124: I have no idea.
#15 Posted by Onemoreposter (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

No one below Abstract level would beat trigon.

Beings like Eternity , fully fed galactus etc could.

Well if you look at earth heroes, perhaps the future version of Franklin Richards could, who else can i think of Mad James Jasper could probably.

Skyfaters wouldnt beat Trigon, so mentioning other earth heroes is pretty pointless i suppose.

Since when is Galactus an abstract?

#16 Posted by Killemall (18250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

Galactus has always been an abstract being.

#17 Posted by fluffypigeons (258 posts) - - Show Bio

SURTUR,YMIR,ODIN,THOR,LOKI they could kill him easily very easily :) hee hee

#18 Posted by Onemoreposter (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Galactus has always been an abstract being.

How so?

#19 Posted by Killemall (18250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

How so?

Because by Abstract we mean beings that Do NOT need physical body and appear in different shapes and sizes to different people. That was Galactus is. Galactus to earth appears like a giant guy with a funny hat, galactus to BRB and his people appeared like their god a cloud like entity. Galactus is also stated to be related to other abstracts like Eternity, Death and Infinity, all of whom address him as brother. I cant remember the exact issue but there was an instance in silver surfer solo series where Galactus shakes hands with eternity and shades his normal body. Even silver surfer than states he's an abstract. Sorry i dont have the scan, you are welcome to make a thread somewhere and someone will probably show you a scan someone, hopefully someone like Morphius_ or Atphantom.

#20 Posted by Immortal777 (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by Onemoreposter (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Abstract has a pretty specific meaning. Things like eternity, infinity, and Death are all abstracts IRL. Galactus always seemed very corporeal in the appearances I've seen him (which are quite a few). I always interpreted him getting greeted by one of the obvious abstracts as a "brother" was more figurative because of the immense power he possesses as opposed to him being a literal brother. I always chalked up his appearance being different to different races because he is a being of supreme cosmic existence and intelligence at our (human or otherwise) level cannot comprehend the form, therefore he becomes an amalgamation of more familiar things.

But if your saying "Galactus" is a truly abstract idea in the MU and the character we see is the embodiment of it, then I understand why big G is an abstract.