User Lists: 0

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Clears. Trigon has destroyed planets with a look. Unless, Doom and Reed have full knowledge. Then they stop at 1.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears easily .

There is nothing team 1 can do or Thanos with his gems lol . What worked on silly beyonder doesnt work the same way on these character and mind and power set.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Clears easily .

There is nothing team 1 can do or Thanos with his gems lol . What worked on silly beyonder doesnt work the same way on these character and mind and power set.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear.

Trigon is a character who has blown up planets with a death stare IIRC.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They will 100% clear all.

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: wow just wow?. Is that guy serious?

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 3 or 4.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 should be last.

Barring that round, they get past every round pretty easily except for 4, I think.

I'm and kind of unsure about death...

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By jrupert1

Clears, had it been anyone else but Spectre they would stop at 4, but he carries Trigon to victory.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Clears. Spectre himself could defeat Thanos with IG if he's at high power. Death in Marvel is less of a concept, and couldn't take Galalctus if he didn't want to go or something.

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears. Spectre himself could defeat Thanos with IG if he's at high power. Death in Marvel is less of a concept, and couldn't take Galalctus if he didn't want to go or something.

Death in Marvel is very much a concept, and could have taken Galactus had he not been saved by Dr Strange. Death made that clear in that comic.

Spectre at full power would still win because he's comparable to LT but it's only because of Spectre that they get passed Death.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon solos

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no way Reed and Doom lose after prepping for a year with knowledge of who they're facing.

MySuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

I'll say 8 to stay safe

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nimamindtricks: never seems to help them stop Galactus all that easily. He's a consistent threat, they have years to prep for an imminent attack by him yet they can barely stop him and now they are suppose to be able to contend with someone who is even more powerful than him? Now don't get me wrong Doom and strange are a frightening pair, I just feel these two are simply too powerful.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Just_Banter

clears

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@postacrat: Doom and Reed have both stopped Galactus with less prep time. So....

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nimamindtricks: so it was easy then? How much less time are we talking about here, these things matter.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1up.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking 1

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this the MM that was able to fight the Beyonder?

Nalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon dies in round 3. Not sure how far Spectre makes it though.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear 1/10 of trigon could destroy the universe so along with his full 10/10 self and the spectre should clear . Trigon was able to know what the Titans were gonna think before they even thought them that being said reed and dooms prep will mean diddle squat

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By jas0

Trigon=Spectre. That was stated by the Original Monitor, since only both can perform attacks at the highest level.

MMH never tp'd Spectre IIRC.

Team clears.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one answered me. Is this PR MM? If so, how does he not solo?

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear, Max power Spectre solos.

Complete disagree. I see them stopping at Round 8.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@sinntek1: Mind telling us why? What has Eternity shown to let you think he can defeat Spectre alone? That's right, nothing. Even though his status is impressive, his feats aren't. But then, if you completely disagree, then you must have a reason. Tell us, what has Eternity done that puts him above someone who has:

Changed all magic in DC Creation.

Absorbed all magic in the universe.

Defeated COIE Anti Monitor, with only 8 sorcerers (the most powerful being Phantom Stranger and Dr Fate) backing.

Held two universes together.

The list goes on.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1: Mind telling us why? What has Eternity shown to let you think he can defeat Spectre alone? That's right, nothing. Even though his status is impressive, his feats aren't. But then, if you completely disagree, then you must have a reason. Tell us, what has Eternity done that puts him above someone who has:

Changed all magic in DC Creation.

Absorbed all magic in the universe.

Defeated COIE Anti Monitor, with only 8 sorcerers (the most powerful being Phantom Stranger and Dr Fate) backing.

Held two universes together.

The list goes on.

Besides being a reality bender?

Not much else asides from that.

He / She also does not have a lot of feats but in general terms... He / She has the ability to manipulate reality, hard to see him / her losing to Spectre.

Wiki Notes :

-Eternity has no physical body but exists everywhere simultaneously. Omnipresence like a muhfudda.

-The entity can manipulate the universe to achieve essentially any desired effect, and as its name suggests, it is immortal and unaffected by the passage of time. Eternity can warp space and matter into a manifestation that can be perceived by lesser beings, or form avatars from another plane of existence known as the Dimension of Manifestations.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@sinntek1:

The Spectre is of reality warper too, and so is Fifty Sue. Does that mean they are equally strong? By your logic because both Superman and Spiderman have superstrength they are equally strong.

Oh so please don't talk to me about wikis. Do you know how reliable they are? Superman Prime 1 millions wiki said that he is omnipotent and omniscient, second only to God. Anyway, if wikis tell us how powerful people are....

Here's the Spectres

Nigh-Omnipotence/Divine Wrath: As a servant of God, The Spectre is granted limitless power, being capable of nearly any feat within his imagination. The Spectre is said to be the most powerful, being second to only one.

Reality Alteration: The Spectre is capable of warping and controlling reality. He can use his ability to control reality to simulate any form of superpower or ability from shapeshifting to warping time and space.

Nigh-Omniscience: As a divine agent, the Spectre has access to virtually all of the knowledge in the universe and is even aware of events that have been altered by distortions in time.

Immortality

In conclusion it seems that you do not know about the rules on comic vine. We used feats performed by the characters not wiki statements. So again I ask, what has Eternity done to put him above the Spectre?

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1:

The Spectre is of reality warper too, and so is Fifty Sue. Does that mean they are equally strong? By your logic because both Superman and Spiderman have superstrength they are equally strong.

- Never stated that. Stated that he was capable of creating an entire universe. That's a big feat for a reality warper.

Oh so please don't talk to me about wikis. Do you know how reliable they are? Superman Prime 1 millions wiki said that he is omnipotent and omniscient, second only to God. Anyway, if wikis tell us how powerful people are....

- Simply used it as an example. There are quite a few instances where those events took place in the comic book. Not really available to provide scans at this time as I do not have my comic collection in front of me.

Here's the Spectres

Nigh-Omnipotence/Divine Wrath: As a servant of God, The Spectre is granted limitless power, being capable of nearly any feat within his imagination. The Spectre is said to be the most powerful, being second to only one.

Reality Alteration: The Spectre is capable of warping and controlling reality. He can use his ability to control reality to simulate any form of superpower or ability from shapeshifting to warping time and space.

- At what level? I haven't seen him create an entire universe.

Nigh-Omniscience: As a divine agent, the Spectre has access to virtually all of the knowledge in the universe and is even aware of events that have been altered by distortions in time.

Immortality

In conclusion it seems that you do not know about the rules on comic vine. We used feats performed by the characters not wiki statements. So again I ask, what has Eternity done to put him above the Spectre?

- Cool story brah. If they are both reality warpers, in this instance it would come down to whoever did it first. That and the fact that Eternal is everywhere and nowhere at once is a pretty intense feat. Just because I did not provide scans / images of animation displaying those feats does not mean they did not occur.

PS : Superman One Million is just Tony Danza.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

9 might be a challenge though..

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: At some point the jobbing Spectre becomes more in line the real in character one. Its one thing to job once or twice which can be judged as out of character wis but when it becomes consistent then that becomes the true character.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@sinntek1: Franklin created a universe, Maaldor did also. Fates helmet contains a universe, and Kismet is a universe. Parallax did too, after destroying one. And he still got beaten by Spectre.

Half your words are frankly useless seeing as all you did is provide one feat, twist our words (We never stated you have to get scans), lied (you didn't mention anything about him creating a universe. And Eternity never created a universe) and quoted wikis.

Now, give us some feats of Eternitys that surpass the ones of Spectre.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By SinnTek1

@baron_von_santa said:

@sinntek1: Franklin created a universe, Maaldor did also. Fates helmet contains a universe, and Kismet is a universe. Parallax did too, after destroying one. And he still got beaten by Spectre.

Half your words are frankly useless seeing as all you did is provide one feat, twist my words (I never stated you have to get scans), lied (you didn't mention anything about him creating a universe. And Eternity never created a universe) and quoted wikis.

Now, give us some feats of Eternitys.

Ummm K. Cause I totally lied about something specified on the Wiki page and the Comicvine character page for Eternity.

But alright. I'll add some scans when I get home.

I was un-aware that I was not allowed to quote a Wiki as a quick reference instead of googling the exact moment/panel/instance where he did those things specified. Oops.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still waiting to see how they beat Molecule Man. Also I'm waiting on an answer as to if this is indeed PR MM

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@sinntek1: Unfortunately, this is not doing you any good. Your either 1. Not reading anything we wrote or 2. Warping our words for fun. The following will be a more clear version of our previous post.

1. We never said you need scans.

2. You lied about the fact that you said Eternity has created a universe and that We said you need scans.

3. This we have stated 3 times. Your either doing a really bad job of avoiding it, or have to learn how to read. WE USE FEATS. DO YOU HAVE ANY FEATS FOR ETERNITY THAT PUTS HIM ABOVE SPECTRE?

4. This is as clear as we can get. Normally we would just stop, but spring break just started and we have time for this. At least it's amusing.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1: Unfortunately, this is not doing you any good. Your either 1. Not reading anything we wrote or 2. Warping our words for fun. The following will be a more clear version of our previous post.

1. We never said you need scans.

2. You lied about the fact that you said Eternity has created a universe and that We said you need scans.

3. This we have stated 3 times. Your either doing a really bad job of avoiding it, or have to learn how to read. WE USE FEATS. DO YOU HAVE ANY FEATS FOR ETERNITY THAT PUTS HIM ABOVE SPECTRE?

4. This is as clear as we can get.

How am I not responding to what you wrote when I am directly adding my comments after your sentences? Dude that makes no sense. I can see this going nowhere regardless, so have a nice night.