• 73 results
Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yokergeist

What team would win? I would like facts.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Moonman78

Silver surfer solos this galactus watches

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

Silver surfer solos this galactus watches

Surfer's going to solo someone who reduced an entire universe to a hollow husk? Sure.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galactus and surfer win

Avatar image for joshuaw14984941
JoshuaW14984941

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JoshuaW14984941

@saren: Depends on Surfer, but Normal Surfer= Strongest Herald, master atomi c level, can destroy a planet with a half charged beam...

Normal Surfer= Thor level.

Ultimate Surfer= Thanos level.

Completely Upgraded Surfer= In the league with celestials...

If you physically touch SS, he can make it so you switch powers with other people who has powers...

Upgraded SS is near multiverse level and could disentegrate people w/ destroy planets.

Should I also mention he could disentegrate Doomsday and Deadpool to the last atom...?

And if this is full fed Galactus, Galactus can just let SS watch and Galactus could solo I mean....

Upgraddd SS is stronger than Thanos/Galactus.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6 JediXMan  Moderator

@joshuaw14984941:

For future reference: it's generally a bad idea to reply to really, really old posts.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheVoidofDeath
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

afTrigon destroys /eats universes(Multi-universal being), and Galactus eats planets big difference. Trigon is Pre-crisis spectre leveled, and Raven can distract Silver Surfer for a brief bit of time . Raven/Surfer are very similar, but Raven's true potential of power could surpass Trigon . I would compare Raven to Jean Grey(Phoenix Force), Evil Raven is about 80% of a Dark Phoenix ."In the Terror of Trigon", Raven was able to fight Trigon directly breaking free of his control . Raven though as of now is not defeating Silver Surfer , unless she directly asks her father for more power. Raven can distract surfer, until Trigon is done . Mxy can warp Mxy level. Need more scans I'll provide more.

Ley

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Assuming this isn't Life Bringer Galactus, Trigon carries his team to victory.

A bloodlusted Raven could, honestly, give Surfer some form of a fight.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer beats Raven but Trigon beats Galactus, Team DC wins.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

Galactus solos.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus solos

TheDemiurge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Galactus solos. He is abstract level

casper4690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon the terrible utterly disgustingly curbstomps the planet eater and surfboarder

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By Jooosh1996

Raven gets one shotted by SS before she can even realise whats happening and then Galactus gets agitated and destroys Trigon.

RavenSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon. For the DC team

Someone on spectre level is > the marvel duo

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KO, Trigon wins , Fatality

hyperion234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team marvel

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it also depends if Galactus uses his Ultimate Nullifier, it is pretty powerful.

Raven vs Surfer is definitely in the favor of our Spaceboarder

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AdamAmeen

Team 2 stomps

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer stomps Raven.

Trigon either beats Galan as the OP threat he can be; or he gets stomped by Galactus as the same villain I think lost to the Teen Titans or some 'ish.

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: has he really lost to them in a fight or just stopped of coming to our universe?

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Trigon didn't lose to the Teen Titans, he was sent back to his dimension by his daughter who carried a portion of his power.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer is on another level than Revan BUT Trigon would beat Galactus so I'll go with team DC

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Trigon over Galactus. SS and Raven are non-factors.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pansito: @hypnos0929:

Pan, Hypno answered both of us.

Why is he even a TT villain if he's 3929x bigger than them, lol? That's like The Defenders (Luke, Danny and Matt) fighting Thanos.

*I'll never understand comic logic*

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: even then he wasn't at his full potential, after his arrival he started growing in size so we most likely saw a weakened Trigon

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929:

That makes it a tiny bit better. Thnx for the knowledge.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@pansito: @hypnos0929:

Pan, Hypno answered both of us.

Why is he even a TT villain if he's 3929x bigger than them, lol? That's like The Defenders (Luke, Danny and Matt) fighting Thanos.

*I'll never understand comic logic*

If we went by sheer power level, Trigon would be an event level threat like Nekron or Darkseid, however he remains a TT villain primarily because of Raven, you can't really use one without using the other.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By totu

I wouldn't count Raven out, after all she defeated Trigon (who is a multiversal threat) and subdued and controlled Rhea (the mother of Olympian gods, Zeus, Hades and so on) or a bloodlusted Orion (Darkseid son) . And she did it in her "normal" state, not in her more powerful "evil" or "dark" one . Also White Raven is even more powerful, surpassing even Trigon.

I think team 1 is more likely to win

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm giving this to galactus because trigon's best feats all happened off panel, his universal feat had him consuming the soul of the entire universe but not obliterating the entire universe.galactus only loses to trigon if he is hungry,galactus as the life bringer would utterly curbstomp trigon and his daughter at the same time.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By totu

There are multiple statements saying that Raven, if she let her morals aside and use her powers at full potential, is a universe+ level buster and maybe surpasse even Trigon.

In her "normal" state (when she uses just fractions of her powers) she oneshoted without problem a JL team that included Wonder Woman, Cap Atom, Zatanna, Green Lantern, Batman, Hawkman, or she easily subdued a bloodlusted Orion (Darkseid's son, about as powerful as him). She is also fast enough to dodge lightnings from Trigon or an enraged Superboy strikes made from very close distance. Superman is also helpless against her magic, and she aparently can easily kill him if she decide to.

I think is pretty safe to say she may deal with Silver Surfer even in her normal state, and she can be a danger for both if she go dark and let her powers completely unbounded. If you count Trigon too, who is usually superior, I think they have for sure the first chance to win

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Trigon stomps

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Rac95

I think if we also take the statements for the ranking, it normally would be Trigon>Galactus>Silver Surfer>Raven .

@dami24434 said:

i'm giving this to galactus because trigon's best feats all happened off panel, his universal feat had him consuming the soul of the entire universe but not obliterating the entire universe.galactus only loses to trigon if he is hungry,galactus as the life bringer would utterly curbstomp trigon and his daughter at the same time.

If we go by on panel feats(which is mostly the case) you are definitely right

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon can and will solo. I do believe Raven at her peak can beat Surfer but not in her standard state.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Trigon can and will solo. I do believe Raven at her peak can beat Surfer but not in her standard state.

Based on?

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 114

Galactus > Trigon

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By totu

Well, Raven is hard to quantify at first because she usually hold back a lot, most of the time, as she is afraid to let her emotion and morals off because she might turn evil and even let Trigon step in.

However this is not the case here and I see no reason to reject the statements about her full potential, as these (she is universe+ level and can supposedly kill even Trigon, I wait to see something similar from SS and even Galactus). There is also that crossover when she (as regular Raven, not the much powerful dark incarnation) met the Dark Phoenix and keep up with it, or when she easily subdued the JL, Orion or Superman (last in her dark version however), or oneshoted all her brothers and the Titans

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And here is one that fit right in the Trigon+Raven the thread is about (Trigon getting Raven and combine their powers can reach an infinite power level, I agree it sounds kinda exaggerated, but well, he is one of the most powerful DC entities after all)

No Caption Provided

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By dami24434

Silver surfer feats>>>>>>raven's.

She should not last more than 5 minute against him.

Now Galactus have feats that trumps trigon's universe soul absorption like when he was eating the omniverse in the future, or when he tanked the big bang with adult Franklin Richard, or taking on 4 celestial at once. Trigon lost to a no name female sorcerer with enchanted armor one on one lol. OK let's not lowball but Galactus has shown better feats, and as for Trigon been compared to the spectre, it's just bull same as etrigan been said to dwarf spectre in power. While Galactus on the other hand almost destroyed the multiverse in a fight against order and scrier, life bringer curbstomped 2 universal abstracts at once both are above Trigon as they embodies order and chaos.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By totu

@dami24434 said:

So, why don't you show some of his feats and fights to make an idea, as if now I think even regular Raven can beat him with just little trouble if any (she easily put down some as Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Cap Atom, Zatanna etc, all at once, or some as Orion or Superman). And this only by feats, without her implied potential as dark Raven, when she get much more powerful

About Trigon, his fight with Myx put him above Galactus feats, and that statement of Raven about their combined powers is hard to beat by almost anyone (surely not by Galactus and SS, either by direct feats or implied abilities)

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu: except injustice is non Canon. He never fought anyone noteworthy in Canon universe. Silver surfer has taken on unilord,aegis and tenacious, manipulated the crunch(a bigbang) raven also lost to deathstroke.she beat guys surfer would humiliate in a fight

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: Even if thats not quite canon the characters and their abilities are actually the same and the feat is consistent and in line with the statements made about, or by Trigon in the main canon. Trigon is a kinda tricky character, hard to pin point because is not very active in there. The monitor however place him at the same level with the Spectre.

Also none of the characters you mentioned are more powerful (and versatile) than a Raven at her implied full potential (from the same statements above, she can possible even surpass Trigon). And SS beat them mostly by plot power. Uni-lord not only underestimated SS but had some vulnerability with those souls congregation or whatever, which eventually SS took advantage to weaken him (and their fight take long), and the others beat the crap out of him from the little I read around.

They just didn't thought he will survive and turned their backs, and he managed to absorb that crunch energy and defeat them.

Let's not forget he was also possesed and controled by Carnage symbiot, gee, and fought on even terms with Thor, who is not stronger or more powerful than Orion or Superman, maybe even slightly weaker. And didn't fantastic four defeat SS as well (I am not really well knowledgeable about SS)?

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team DC.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

MakerofMatches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu said:
@dami24434 said:

About Trigon, his fight with Myx

Non-canon and therefore non-usable.

MakerofMatches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu:

Crossovers are non-canon and therefore non-usable.