Trigon and Darkside vs Thanos and Galactus

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nightflash

Round 1 no prep starting distance 25 meters Round 2 one week prep starting distance 50 meters Both Fights are till one team is eliminated. standard equptment. fight takes place in apokolips.Every one is at their most powerfull version

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nightflash

anyone??

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By termiteone4ever

Team 1 . still you should specify what version of Thanos what weapon is he using the infinity gauntlet ? If so this could change things a bit

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

Galactus>Trigon

Darkseid>Thanos

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kidchipotle

Trigon can just eat/absorb the universe again. Darkseid can use his Omega Beams to do some weird ass crap to his opponents. Thanos I don't know what he does but I know he's strong. And Galactus can just do this thing and kill everyone. It depends who has the quickest quickdraw

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By nefarious

Galactus and Thanos win both rounds. Galactus can solo.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AweSam

Galactus solos.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#8  Edited By Outside_85

Not sure why people say Galactus>Trigon, when Trigon's consumed an entire universe while Galactus only eats a planet once in a while.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Video_Martian

@AweSam said:

Galactus solos.

amazinglover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By amazinglover

Galactus solos the reason he doesn't destroy universes is it's against his nature he eats just enough to satisfie his hunger. Also if it's Thanos at his most powerful he would also solo HOTU Thanos well not standard equipment is his most powerful version so a little more info would help in that regards.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jezer

I really wish people would actually explain why they believe Galactus is above Trigon. Like, with legit reasoning.

I don't really know how Trigon ranks on the overall powerscale, so I'd like someone to enlighten me.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Outside_85

@Jezer: When his back story was first explained by Raven way back in the NTT days it went as; at birth he killed everyone around him, at age of five he ruled the planet, at 30 he ruled the universe he was born into. The first time he met Raven, beyond something that was called the Great Door in Azerath (an interdimensional doorway), he casually displayed his power by using his eye beams to destroy a nearby planet. After he was defeated by the Titans he was sealed away in a pocket dimension he couldn't escape from in a hurry. Ultimately he returned and revealed that in order to escape his prison he had to drain the essence of his birth universe, leaving it a lifeless husk. Now in control of Earth (only the Titans weren't turned to stone) Trigon explained that he intended to siphon off the energies of the main DC universe to reignite the life in his own, if my memory isn't wrong he also mentions that this would merge the two into one, something he had done before to other universes.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Fully fed Galactus solos

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By *Void*

Galactus and Thanos with prep is height of unfairness, all Galactus would have to do is whip out the Ultimate Nullifier.

I dont see why people think Trigon is way stronger than Galan, if anything Trigon at his best should be equal to Galactus.

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Telcalipoca

galactus is suppose to be this ultimate universal power once fully fed, so i guess the extent of his true power is unknown just speculated ?vs Trigon a creature that can and has drained the essence of a whole universe. so what people in comics are said to be capable of vs what has already being shown ,and theoretical talk doesnt win battles

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Outside_85

@*Void*: And what exactely is it Galactus has done that's so impressive?