#1 Edited by TifaLockhart (13975 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep. In-character. No BFR. Fight takes place on the arc de triumph. Who and why?

#2 Posted by pooty (10733 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Hyperlight (5373 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: Triathlon has three times the stats of Cap America.

deathstroke is still stronger, better fighter, and faster reflexes. the only thing triathlon can do better is sprint.

DS ftw

#4 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen anything from Deathstroke that puts him above peak human.

Anyway Deathstroke has this.

#5 Posted by pooty (10733 posts) - - Show Bio

deathstroke is still stronger, better fighter, and faster reflexes. the only thing triathlon can do better is sprint.

DS ftw

I have not read any of the new DS. How has he shown to be stronger, faster reflexes then someone 3x Cap America?

@stronger said:

If DS is only Peak Human, how can he block or tank any hit by Triathlon or land a punch?

#6 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#7 Edited by jashro44 (19139 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: how much above peak human is DS? depending on the answer i would make a case for Triathlon

He has the strength and speed of 10 men. He is enhanced. I would say roughly even with the likes of black panther and cap all though he does have a impressive healing factor.

#8 Posted by pooty (10733 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@pooty said:

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: how much above peak human is DS? depending on the answer i would make a case for Triathlon

He has the strength and speed of 10 men. He is enhanced. I would say roughly even with the likes of black panther and cap all though he does have a impressive healing factor.

Ok. so wouldn't that mean Triathlon has about 3x DS physical stats?

#9 Posted by dondave (33345 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger said:

Deathstroke is above peak human

#10 Edited by jashro44 (19139 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: I have no clue. I don't know much about triathlon. What are his feats? Is he as skilled as deathstorke?

#11 Posted by pooty (10733 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: He has 3x the physical stats of a peak human. he was an avenger. he has very few fight scenes. so he is no where near as skilled as DS. But i'm not sure skill is even needed.

#12 Posted by jashro44 (19139 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: I would say captain america and deathstroke are beyond peak human. I consider them enhanced (basically a stronger then peak human by a decent margin). Slade has fought people physically better then him in the past so I doubt his stats are enough to defeat deathstroke.

#13 Posted by pooty (10733 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@pooty: I would say captain america and deathstroke are beyond peak human. I consider them enhanced (basically a stronger then peak human by a decent margin). Slade has fought people physically better then him in the past so I doubt his stats are enough to defeat deathstroke.

In Triathlons few appearances, he always fought using his superior stats. Triathlon would see every punch coming. Could dodge every punch. could throw twice as many punches. I don't see how DS can beat someone who is actively using reflexes, reaction time, combat speed that is twice as fast as his. Who has DS fought that is actively using their superior combat speed and reflexes?

#14 Posted by jashro44 (19139 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: Who has he used his suepioer stats against? Deathstroke has fought lots of enemies who are stronger and faster then he is. Slade has been able to fight groups of titans, He has fought JPV who is faster and stronger then 3 men, he fought luther (who was in his power suit) when Luthers power suit allowed Luther to match Slades speed but far exceed him strength wise. Also does Triathalon have any weapons? Slade could always use his sword to cut Triathalons head off and his armor will allow him to take hits from triathalon.

So what has Triatholon done to say he wins?

#15 Posted by Hyperlight (5373 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: because his physiology grants better strength than triathlon. slade is a part of the superhuman condition and much stronger than cap or triathlon. triathlon isnt that strong.... he can barely lift over a ton.

#16 Posted by pooty (10733 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@pooty: Who has he used his suepioer stats against? Deathstroke has fought lots of enemies who are stronger and faster then he is. Slade has been able to fight groups of titans, He has fought JPV who is faster and stronger then 3 men, he fought luther (who was in his power suit) when Luthers power suit allowed Luther to match Slades speed but far exceed him strength wise. Also does Triathalon have any weapons? Slade could always use his sword to cut Triathalons head off and his armor will allow him to take hits from triathalon.

So what has Triatholon done to say he wins?

Triathlon hasn't beaten anyone. i know slade is much more skilled. But skill doesn't matter if your opponents speed, reaction time is to great for you to overcome. 3d is 3x peak human. since i don't know much about Slade, i would assume that still makes Triathlon twice as fast as him. The people slade has fought are equal or lesser in reaction and combat speed. not double. It is almost impossible to hit someone who can react twice as fast as you are. I did forget about slades weapons and armor. that could win it for him.

@pooty: because his physiology grants better strength than triathlon. slade is a part of the superhuman condition and much stronger than cap or triathlon. triathlon isnt that strong.... he can barely lift over a ton.

that is where my confusion comes in. People on this page have put DS on peak human level. enhanced human and now your saying much stronger then Cap. Triathlon is 3x what Cap is. If DS is 3x what Cap is then he wins easily. I always put DS just above Cap or Bats. not 3x

#17 Edited by jashro44 (19139 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: I disagree about skill not meaning much when your enemy has you outclassed. Skill tends to help people time and anticipate there enemies moves which makes it easier to tag an enemy. Also Slades tactical mind can help him predict where Triathalon will move and act accordingly.

#18 Edited by Hyperlight (5373 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: i believe he is much stronger than cap.... i was under the impressiont he was somewhere around a 3 tonner. i believe DS is superior to triathlon is every way except for running speed.

#19 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@stronger said:

Deathstroke is above peak human

Prove it.

@pooty said:

@hyperlight said:

DS ftw

I have not read any of the new DS. How has he shown to be stronger, faster reflexes then someone 3x Cap America?

@stronger said:

If DS is only Peak Human, how can he block or tank any hit by Triathlon or land a punch?

Deathstroke tanked,blocked and landed punches to Hawkman,Koschei and Lobo.

#20 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke is in with a shot here. He did take a sub to the face.

#21 Edited by dondave (33345 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: He's Strong enough to rip open the door of an Aeroplane and Survived having a Submarine dropped on him and was fine after detonating a bomb in a building with him still inside, was able to take and land a punch to a Warhawk and was able to beat up Hawkman quite easily and strong enough to break through Handcuff through strength alone

#22 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@stronger: He's Strong enough to rip open the door of an Aeroplane and Survived having a Submarine dropped on him and was fine after detonating a bomb in a building with him still inside, was able to take and land a punch to a Warhawk and was able to beat up Hawkman quite easily and strong enough to break through Handcuff through strength alone

I got more if you want.The way I see it,they are on the same stats,or DS is slighly above him.

#23 Edited by XImpossibruX (5152 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-52? or New 52?

Pre-52 goes to Deathstroke cause he can take down the Titans unprepped.

Not to mention his H2h can take down some Masters of Martial Arts including Batman, Cassandra Cain(with some talking)

The Flash one was done with Prep (and alot of PIS), but it's quite insane, and then proceeded to take down half the JLA.