Trelane vs. Galactus

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JohnnyZ256

These two super-powers meet in a neutral universe. Silver Surfer and Trelane's parents observe the fight, but they may not interfere.

No morals. BFR win allowed only if the removed individual cannot return within 1 minute. No prep.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Galactus wins, effortless curbstomp

Avatar image for clarkjosephkent1938dc
ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't trelane only in one episode of star trek tos? That being said, he seemed powerful but lacked feats to back it up. Also he needed a device to perform all his feats.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JohnnyZ256

@ClarkJosephKent1938DC:

Yes, just one episode. He didn't necessarily need the machine to perform his feats, though. He was still showing his power after Kirk had destroyed the machine. Also, lack of feats doesn't automatically equal a loss, of course. He has been compared to the Q (which I disagree with), and he has the ability to manipulate matter and energy. He also is able to create planets. Apparently, Trelane is an energy being. Galactus, on the other hand, requires a ship for travel, and is a physical being, which has its limitations.

ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry it has been quite a while since I saw that episode, I am just wondering where he created a planet? I'm not saying he didn't, I just cant remember. Also I'm not 100% sure what the machine did, but it must have been important or else he wouldn't have gotten so upset when it was destroyed.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Floopay

@JohnnyZ256 said:

@ClarkJosephKent1938DC:

Yes, just one episode. He didn't necessarily need the machine to perform his feats, though. He was still showing his power after Kirk had destroyed the machine. Also, lack of feats doesn't automatically equal a loss, of course. He has been compared to the Q (which I disagree with), and he has the ability to manipulate matter and energy. He also is able to create planets. Apparently, Trelane is an energy being. Galactus, on the other hand, requires a ship for travel, and is a physical being, which has its limitations.

Galactus does not require a ship for travel, and he is not a physical being. In fact, Galactus doesn't always look like Galactus, his appearance can change depending on who he is attacking.

This version of Galactus looked like a star fish, and yes it's from the mainstream universe (Beta Ray Bill, Godhunter)

Galactus is actually an Energy Being

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JohnnyZ256

@ClarkJosephKent1938DC:

At the end of the episode, Trelane's parents inform Trelane that if he keeps misbehaving, he won't be permitted to make any more planets.

ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thankyou for the clarification.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Not a problem.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dextersinister

Trelane was later confirmed as a Q if that changes anything.

@Floopay: Galactus still has the limitation of finite energy that few other cosmic's have.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JohnnyZ256

No, Trelane was never confirmed to be a Q. That came from a non-canon source. If Trelane were a Q, Galactus would be destroyed.