Travis Touchdown (No more heroes) vs Scott Pilgrim

LoudCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know both are pretty inconsistent (especially Scott), so I'll do different match-ups. Both are bloodlusted.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Before we begin let me point out that for the most part Travis won't have the "Dark sides" because it requires defeated enemies but he still has access to the ecstasy gauge. Also, considering Scott is pretty vague, I'll accept feats from the comics, movies and video game as long as they don't contradict with the comics.

Travis (NMH2 at his iconi-est) vs Scott (end of comics at his iconic-est)

Travis only has the Blood berry, basic katana/wrestling techniques and no access to the Glastonbury. Scott has no access to the Power of Love/Understading and fights at his standard towards the end of the books.

Travis (NMH 2 at his most powerful) vs Scott (end of comics at his most powerful)

Travis has all Beam katanas but starts off with Rose nasty (his best), has all the techniques and can't use the Glastonbury. Scott has access to power of love/understading and fights at his absolute best (best feats rather than iconic standard).

Travis (NMH2 most powerful, with Glastonbury) vs Scott (end of comics, most powerful, with the Yeti)

Travis starts off with Glastonbury (no Darksides) and Scott has Stephen Still, Kim Pine and Ramona Flowers to help him by summoning the Yeti and fighting if needed (movie and video game feats also apply to them).

GO!

Bonus round: What would happen if Travis fought Scott because he was an assassin or Scott fought Travis because he was an evil ex (neither are bloodlusted). Would it effect the outcome?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the most part, I'd have to give to Scott.

Aside from reaction speed, Scott trumps Travis in every conceivable stat category. His durablity, strength, damage output and movement speed is superior to Travis while he only has (arguably) skill and experience over him. Even then though, Scott did manage to beat Gideon; who's more of a valid and quantifiable threat then anyone in the No More Heroes series.

So yeah, Scott for the win.

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ntb101

Scott Pilgrim

LoudCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points