Trauma vs Superman

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Stompa

Scenario: Trauma falls through a portal right into the DC universe. You ask why? i have no idea. Ok so he falls through the portal and is landing right in the Fortress of Solitude. He is starting to panic as a big guy with a cape is stepping in front of him and demands to know how he came inside. Trauma uses his power to find Supermans greatest fear and his form starts to change......

Win by K.O. or kill. Supes is not allowed to call any other hero it´s mano a mano. No morals.

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                VS. 
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Superman has conquered his fears before, he'll do it again.
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Stompa

it is one thing to conquer the fear in your mind and another thing when it has a physical form....

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Saren

Superman's greatest fear was revealed to be a world covered in kryptonite, I don't see how Trauma transforms into that.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Phylos
@CitizenBane said:
Superman's greatest fear was revealed to be a world covered in kryptonite, I don't see how Trauma transforms into that.

cant trauma control his shapeshifting? wouldnt he just become some type of kyrptonite humanoid instead?