Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

Diggle & Ollie go to Vegas have 2 or 3 drinks and party with some strippers. As they are leaving the strip club, walking down an alleyway two strange dudes pop behind them. OH **** It's Frank Martin & Nolan Batman.

• Diggle & Ollie In Street Clothes
  • Batman Is Wearing His Standard Body Armor
  • Morals On/In Character(Batman Is Pissed)
  • Starting 50 Feet Away
  • Arrow & Diggle Are Unarmed
  • Frank: Baseball Bat & Standard Combat Knife
  • Batman: Steel Sword, Smoke Bombs, 10 Nolan Batarangs
No Caption Provided

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By hatemalingsia

Team 2, I think.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 in a good fight.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts said:

Team 2 in a good fight.

I don't even think it's a good fight. Oliver and John would need to be seriously intoxicated. Arrow is soo underrated just because it's a live-action show.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fetts

@nickzambuto: It depends who fights who. I have no doubt Arrow could win, but Frank Martin could probably put up quite a fight. While he's not as skilled as Arrow, nor is he as strong as him, but the guy is a bullet-timer as shown in Arrow 2. And his ability to take on multiple opponents in close combat is quite good in his own right. But I think what could keep him in the game is his uncanny ability to use the environment to his advantage.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Not as impressive as the first video, but still has a couple showcases of his environmental improvisation.

Again, I'm not making a case for Frank Martin winning; but he does have a very unique skill set that could easily put Arrow off balance. As for John Diggle vs Batman, it'd actually be a tough fight for John. He's faster in terms of combat, and arguably just as if not more skilled. But Batman's armor can take a lot of punishment, and it'd be hard for John to get around that without shooting him in the mouth.

If matches are reversed, then I'd honestly say Frank would beat Diggle, Arrow would beat Batman, and then Arrow takes the victory in the final showdown.

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironically enough in this line up it is Batman who is the weak link.

Team 2 wins because Frank, who could solo any of them in H2H, has nothing he can do against Arrow who is more lethal thanks to his bow.