#1 Posted by Zenma (5001 posts) - - Show Bio

who will win? to be more specific transformers from the series "Transformers Armada" ummmm i guess for gundams it will be any series that is around the same time as transformers series

#2 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

gundam wing?

#3 Posted by Harvey Robinson (2 posts) - - Show Bio

transformers would win

#4 Posted by Zenma (5001 posts) - - Show Bio

i forgot to mention good and evil happens to side one another in this battle

note: unicron is not allowed

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm too biased against all anime to have a fair opinion so I say trogdor comes and kills them all.

#6 Posted by Static Shock (49007 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"gundam wing?"

I think he means Gundam Wing. I'm sure they would win this, though...

#7 Posted by King Saturn (218925 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...interesting. I think Gundam Wing would win here. The Transformers wouldnt go out like no punks though. This would be a hell of a fight and many will be left looking like a real mess

#8 Posted by Jigoku_Shoujo (3 posts) - - Show Bio

people it would be transformers

Optimus would kick wing gundam's (herro's) butt, and with out him the gundam team is going dowm

#9 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

which gundam series? the mainstream one, or all the other random ones, like G gundam?

#10 Posted by TopHatProductions115 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

I suggest limiting this to just Transformers G1 comics and cartoons from the 1980s (classic - well known). Also, let's cleave off a few more size-based complications - no TF characters bigger than the rebuilt Metroplex from the Metrowars. Any characters bigger than that in the Transformers universe would convolute matters, seeing that use of G1 includes parts (if not all of) the Unicron Trilogy and Transformers RID (2001). For the Gundams, UC is probably the comparable option.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/gundam-vs-transformers-524768/?messageId=14769137#js-message-16

For an explanation of the broad span of the G1 continuity (and why I suggested the new limits to the Transformers side), look no further:

http://tophatproductions115.blogspot.com/2015/06/transformers-too-complicated-to-call.html