Traitor Titans Settle the Family Buisness

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Outside_85

Raven has fallen again, but this time her fall has taken more with her. 
Her ultimate goal: Settle all Family Buisness once and for all. 
There this currently nothing the Traitor Titans will not do (no morals). 

Traitor Titans: 
Raven (demon visage) 
Brainiac 8 
Superboy (As he was during the Insiders story)  
Terra I (black lantern level of intelligence, but no ring) 
Miss Martian (white martian) 
Jericho (deranged but capable) 
Donna Troy (Mad Titan of Myth as seen in the Return of Donna Troy) 

Traitor Titans
Traitor Titans
Round 1:  Deathstroke
10min prep for Slade (basically the time it takes for the team to get there, Raven wants him broken first)  
TT: They attack without warning. 
Deathstrokes gear: what he can get in the timeframe he has 
Morals: DS only have any when faced with Joey.

Deathstroke #1
Deathstroke #1
Round 2: Lex Luthor
1 hour of prep for both (Lex knowns when 'his boy' is around Titans leave for Metropolis after they are done with Slade) 
Lex' gear: Battlesuit, whatever countermeasures he can round up in time, his usual detail of guards.  
Lex morals: no

Art by Leinil Yu.
Art by Leinil Yu.
Round 3: The Outsiders 
Outsiders: Geo-Force, Black Lightning, Katana, Metamorpho, Owlman, The Creeper. 
30min of preparation (team detected entering Makovian airpace) 
Gear: standard armanents 
Morals: Brion (only vs Terra), Katana (none), rest: yes.  

Outsiders #31
Outsiders #31
Round 4: Titans/Teen Titans. 
Titans: Just about everyone who showed up to fight Dr. Light (minus the Traitors and Wally West)   
Morals: yes, unless extremely pressured. 
Gear: standard gear, the Traitors strike as the Titans are assembling no Titan prep.

No Caption Provided
 Round 5: JLA (emegency response team) 
JLA: Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, John Steward, Wally West, Martian Manhunter and Aquaman. 
Morals: yes, till the first Leaguer perishes. 
Prep: 12min, from the call is made to the team arrives on site. 
No Caption Provided
With the Justice League 
Round 6: Trigon & sons 
Trigon: Trigon and his six sons and a small host of demonic creatures, thought Trigon wont add his weight to the battle unless his sons fall. 
Morals: No 
Prep: Trigon has been following Raven since her fall. 
No Caption Provided

Wrath, Envy, Lust
Wrath, Envy, Lust
Gluttony, Greed, Sloth
Gluttony, Greed, Sloth
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Outside_85

No one?

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By odinforce
dont know much about the outsiders but it may stop at titans
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Roddy010

I thinks it stops at JLA....

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By nightwing91

They don't get past the Titans, Cyborg showed the ability  to stop both Demon Raven and Superboy with his white noise projection. Reasonably he can do it again taking out two of the big guns for the Traitor Titans. And that still leaves several big Guns for the titans such as Captain Marvel Jr. Starfire, Tempest, Wondergirl and kid flash. And Vox can still open dimensional portals. Titans have this.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Outside_85
@nightwing91: just a reminder, the Luthor 'possesed' Superboy ripped Cyborg apart when he turned and the white nosise wasnt that hampered by it either when they showed up on the Kent farm. (btw when did the white noise stop demon Raven?)  
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nightwing91
@Outside_85:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Outside_85
@nightwing91: Ah
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By sa5m

They stop at the round 4 or 5

Very nice battle ^^

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nightwing91
@Outside_85: Yeah and for superboy, Red Star was depowering prime during the sinestro corps war, for miss martian there is the whole fire weakness that can easily be exploited by the Titans(Tempest has heat generation,Robin and Nightwing also carry magnesium flares as well, Red star and starfire both have the ability presumably cause of there powers), Brainiac 8 could be the most dangerous member on the team, but with the numbers I don't see why they couldn't take her out, as she's a robot there should be no qualms on destroying her, Garth could just freeze and shatter her which would bypass her self repairing.

They shouldn't make it past the Titans considering the numbers. And prior knowledge of weaknesses.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By cascadeking09

Is this like a gauntlet? If so they either top at 4 or at 5

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Outside_85
@nightwing91:  
Well, Raven knows the Titans weakness' as well and Joey could be jumping around from Titan to Titan.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nightwing91
@Outside_85: He could be jumping around, and that would thin the herd, but with the tactics Dick and Tim bring to the table I can see cyborg trapping him once again, especially as they know Joey's power, Kid Flash could easily remove him from the mass of Titans, or Vox BFR him.  As for Raven, she knows the weaknesses but the majority of the Titans here don't have an exploitable weakness like say superboy does.Actually the only one I can think of is captain marvel Jr. and that is only if he says his magic word.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Outside_85
@nightwing91: Actually, Joye was able to hide in/overwrite Cyborgs control of his mechanical half in the Deathtrap story. While it's true they dont have a specific weakness like you say, but they don't have a specific defense either, against say psychic attacks or the Earth coming alive under their feet. Also Dick and Tim tactic will mostly be developed on the fly here, adding something like the 'raven-killer' artifacts she gave them in Titans.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nightwing91
@Outside_85: But like I said Vox or Kid Flash have the ability to handle Jericho,  Cyborg has shown the ability to knock out demonic raven with his white noise, Superboy can be depowered easily by Red Star,  Indigo can be frozen by Tempest and then shattered. Terra is likely unable to deal with Starfire,Captain Marvel Jr. or Wonder Girl,  Miss Martian's weakness to fire leaves her at a disadvantage to a large majority of the assembled heroes, And Donna's strong but she won't be overcoming all the strength and speed brought to the table by a majority of these Titans. 

Raven is dangeous with her psychic assaults, but can she do it before Kid Flash reacts is the question.  And as for the Earth coming alive beneath there feet, given the number of heroes capable of going past the speed of sound when flying that could be difficult to accomplish.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Outside_85
@nightwing91: Granted he knocked out her soul-self with it, but it didn't knock out the Jericho-possessed Deathstroke when he used it on him or the people involved in the throwdown in the Titans East story, also Raven does more choices than her soul-self, like in the Titans issue where my scan of her is from where she knocked first her brothers flat, then took out the remaining Titans the same way with something that could be called an electric blast. 
Also Jericho has possessed both Bart and Wally in the past, possibly the only one he's never been able to control was Superman (for some ill defined reason). 

Anyways it isn't a given that Superboy will square off against Red Star or that Miss Martian will end up facing him either, not sure why MM is particularly vulnerable in the TT fight as only Red Star actually generates fire, Bombshell's energy blasts weren't super effective against her.I know Dick and/or Tim will try and direct the appropriate response to the threat, but thats not to say Raven doesn't have Donna or herself directed onto Red Star before he gets there. 
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nightwing91
@Outside_85: Granted it was her soil self, but for the deathstroke  there could bee any number of reasons a loweer intensity, the prometheum mesh mask he wears could have sound blocking properities, knowing cyborgs capabilities surely deathstroke has implamented procautions in his suit. 

All Bart has to do is be looking down as he rushes Jericho, its PIS for Jericho to believably be able to do that to any of the flashes, his stats are still human overall.Red star is one of the Titans big guns, knowing he can generate fire, or  drain a kryptonian that's a safe bet where he will head, Miss martian is vulnerable to Nightwing and Drake as they have the magnesium flares, or can pull a batman and defeat her with just a match. Now Raven could do that, but given superboys highly exploitable weakness, surely Nightwing wouuld have captain marvel jr,starfire,or tempest there to block possibly the Titans biggest asset for this, or even Mirage shapeshifting into red star as a further diversion tactic.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Outside_85
@nightwing91: Actually that fight Cyborg proclaimed he was running at 140dB and Deathstroke/Joey took off the mask (which has just about always been cloth, cept in the toon). 

Bart has to look where he's going (he'd end up as paste if he hit anything while moving at speed) and Jericho (apparently) only needs a split second of eye contact to impliment a jump, like he was possessing one guy, took on some 'binocular glasses' then jumped out a window before making the jump into a captive he was holding some buildings away. If i am not mistaken, magnesium flares only lasts a few seconds. batman pulled the burning martian trick twice, with the gasoline and match in the initial Morrison JLA and later it was his countermeasure that nanobots constantly turn J'onns skin into magnesium. Finally, when was the last time either J'onn or M'gann was incapacitated by a match (not counting New Frontier where it was just a threat on Batmans part). 
Well, Mirage could try and pretend to be a red star, but Superboy (as he is here) doesn't posses that much of actual brain capacity (he could barely speak in the comics, the only thing he responded to eventually was Cassandra getting stomped by Luthor) to actually get fooled by it (his powers aren't diminishing)  atleast thats what i know how her powers work (looks real but isn't, and some like Dr. Light can see through them) as for M'gann it would wear off quickly as J'onn was quick to see through the illusion during the Technis Imperative (and anger since Mirage took the form of J'onns dead wife). 

Just a note, i am not trying to force the traitor team through the Titans stage (though the fight with the JLA would be kinda cool), but i enjoy a good debate and you are right in that it could very likely end here (it would most likely if it was in actual print).
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nightwing91
@Outside_85: Your right it was 140  decibels, and that did knock deathstroke down as he was seen clutching his ear, now keep in mind something cyborg said just after that, theres more where that came from, that leads me to believe that he didn't use the full cappacity like he most likely did against demon raven.  

He does have to look, doesn't mean he has to look at Joey is the point im debating he likely could avoid eeyecontact while still running,Well for the match bit it's been awhile, but the magnesium flare is a lot hotter, and burns longer then a match. As for Mirages powers, she was capable of fooling dick grayson tthat she was starefire to the point that they had sex, so quite effective.Now therees a big difference between martian manhunter, and miss martian in her white martian form she's usually shown as just attacking, miss martian has never really shown rreal strategy in her white marttian form, atleast from anything I have read.   

I understand,I love a good debate, since theres barely any good tians debates arouund on the vine.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Outside_85
@nightwing91: Well at 140dB he has to start thinking about the hearing of his teammates (though survival should come first), a jet engine is around 120-125dB and up front at a Motörhead concert is at 130dB push it any further and he will risk deafening them all.  

Well it's true he doesnt have to look at Joey while running, but not doing so might slow him down a little and Joey might have made contact with someone else at that point; Wildebeest for example. 
Not sure the Martian's pyrophobia it's actually has anything to do with heat, more that its a certain amouth of the sight that frightens them, but yeah magnesium could be very dangerous to M'gann as martian skin bubbles at 60 degrees. While Mirage is capable of life like illusions, it doesn't actually do anything other than fool the optic nerve. In the case of looking like a red star, Miss martian would notice that it has thoughts and Superboy (if he notices here) would still be able to see her skeleton. She might not, but it is worth remembering that M'gann has actually never flipped sides, there's only ever been one M'gann (that evil part of her future self is kept under wraps with happy thoughts) sure she looks more feral when she's in her true form, but she is usually the same as when she is just green.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nightwing91
@Outside_85: I realize that, but Cyborgs was quite localized when he hit both Slade and Raven, there is a danger but Beast boy was fairly close to Slade with Cyborg only telling him to move just a second or two before using his white noise on Slade. But that is a good drawback. to point out.

Given KF's speed, and the fact joey is only human in reaction speed, I say he likely could BFR him a substantial degree, before he could think to jump.  It's not heat it's fire, but given the fact a magnesium flare burns at 3600 degrees I think that's likely to take out the martian given the two boy wonders are well versed in the martian's weakness. Now for Superboy, red star or Captain Marvel Jr both are capable of defeating him, especially him not fighting his best which is part of the reason I think he won't notice Mirage's skeleton.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Outside_85
@nightwing91: There is a problem with bombing MM with magnesium, that they might actually kill her with it, so it's not going to be their opening move (despite the team facing them, killing the opposition want ever the Titan-style, granted it may be 'extreme pressure' to just have this team bearing down on you with murder in their eyes).
I would say that Connors fighting abilities arent really hampered in this, more he is closer to Black Adam's method of not holding anything back. Also, well i guess you are right that he wont notice Mirages skeleton, but he's not going to be affected by her either unless she can artificially generate red sun radiation. Think the best way to picture him is like the first Terminator (movie) rather than equate him with Bizarro, Raven actually did mention that when Connor was controlled by Luthor he didn't generate emotions (she was the first to realize he had turned hostile). But regardless, both CM Jr. and Red Star are the best bets the Titans have, unless they can break Raven's hold over him.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nightwing91
@Outside_85: She doesn't nessecarily have to be touched by it, just close which should  be ablee to remove her from the fight as long as the magnesium is  burning.  Mirage isn't really offensive, the purpose of Mirage is to draw someone away from the Tiitans big guns, which would be thee first to be taken out in the fight. 
SuperboyRob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SuperboyRob

I see them getting to trigon the i dont knoew his sons enough to judge