#1 Edited by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

Equipment

Standard gear

Cap gets his shield

Train gets Hades, a few smoke bombs, flash bangs, grenades, freeze bullets, paralyzing bullets, burst bullets and tear gas bullets.

Rules

Morals on, both in character.

No prep

Random encounter

Win via death/KO/incapacitation

NO RAILGUN!

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

Train's feats.

Redirecting multiple bullets from a trained killer rapidly firing twin pistols at him to the point dust is kicked up then proceeds to fire two bullets into the barrels of his guns. Last 2 scans are inverted.

He can easily leap 6-7 meters which is about 20-22 feet. He can also cartwheel dodging multiple goons with machine guns firing at him while taking them out in non-lethal shots.

He can hold a grenade then escape with almost zero damage just as it explodes. Last scan for some reason is missing but he is elsewhere with just part of his coat smoldering.

An accuracy feet which he deems a rusty one. He shoots a soda from a nice distance and "misses" 2 shots when he tried putting all six shots through the same hole and succeeds putting 4 through the same hole while the can was in mid-air.

Shot through a crowd of people to hit his target with a non-lethal bullet.

The scans are pieced. After scan 2 he relaxes his hit and falls but gets up so the softness of his neck muscles relaxed the blow. Just after the 3rd scan, he kicks the guy lol.

He turns and intercepts bullets from across a ballroom. 4th scan is just more bullet deflection.

He can dodge bullets near point black after fired. He can also tag a guy who can punch bullets back at people in 0.57 seconds (previous page but no scan) near full force of which they are fired, using perfectly calculated ricochet shots and to do so with just barely scraping his cheek to draw blood. Note the guy can create after images and swing his fist so fast and powerful that he generate mach speed fist projectile forces.

Train can also dodge a close quarter full machine gun clip from two machine guns from a trained killer and also swing his own gun so fast he create wind pressures to counter hell fire projections.

Scans 1-3 show one of Train's techniques called Black Claw. Scan 1 is a single claw ( a weakened version), scan 2-3 show the full version. The single claw itself easily broke an armor that can withstand with grenades. It took an RPG exploding point blank to shatter that armor with the men still alive.

Scans 4-8 show the different types of bullets.

Scan 4: Exploding bullets. Note the guy who he shot was capable of taking a hit to the head from a guy that could press thousands of pounds of concrete+ extra falling rubble landing on it. So it shows the durability Creed naturally had.

Scans 5-6: Tear gas bullets.

Scans 7-8: Liquid nitrogen bullets.

Scans 9-11: Railgun technique. It flies faster than a guy who can punch a bullet (in about .57 seconds) back at people at full force to perceive. It also plows into a boulder.

Scans 12-14: Black Cross, which causes an explosion too.

Final 2 scans: Shows burst railgun which shatters Creed's final sword level.

Forgot these too. Paralyzing bullets.

And in comparison to Creed, Train has durability himself. Creed's 3rd form can do this.

Creed grabbed Train and smashed him into a stone tower and crumbled it inward and Trained was KO'd briefly but got up to fight shortly after. So he can take some punishment himself. I won't say he can tank dozens of hits from Spider-Man but just showing he does have a degree of durability himself and has rolled with hits from bullet reactors who break trees down with his hits. So it was a skill and speed feat.

Train also carries flashbangs with him and other grenades and uses them frequently. He often throws them and shoots them with bullets to keep their effects ranged.

I'll also upload a good chunk of his fight with Creed. It has a few reflex feats in there too.

There you go.

#3 Posted by jashro44 (19718 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tough one...caps shield mixed in with his skill speed and agility make him tough to tag. But then again trains accuracy is pretty crazy.The location has a good degree of cover as well to assist cap in addition to his shield. Train can work around the cover with richoshet shots I suppose and he can get around the shield with tear gas bullets. I think train takes the majority for now.

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Might as well make use of the rule now, you know? And thanks for the input. I kind of want to this battle to happen lol.

#5 Posted by jashro44 (19718 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. I think that's why there are so many anime threads right now. I think people are getting nervous of it getting rebanned. And no problem.

#6 Posted by jashro44 (19718 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps one of you 3 would be interested in stating your opinions on this thread?

#7 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

how fast does cap throw that shield?

#8 Posted by jashro44 (19718 posts) - - Show Bio

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

how fast does cap throw that shield?

There is a scan of him tossing it after some missile and with enough force to cut a truck but several people (spider-man, gambit, daredevil, black panther and punisher) have either blocked, caught, or moved out of the way of the shield.

#9 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Previous thread about train vs spicey consensus goes to train

and spidey is above cap

#10 Posted by jashro44 (19718 posts) - - Show Bio

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@jashro44: Previous thread about train vs spicey consensus goes to train

and spidey is above cap

I don't recall really anyone voting for train in the spider-man vs train thread.

#11 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: personally, I'd give Train the win, he is sooooooo much faster than Steve and the range of bullet types he has here (Sven FTW) is way too much for Steve to handle. Freeze/paralyse bullet is overkill IMHO, the fact that he can ricochet his bullets like Deadshot can with those kind of bullets along with the movement/reaction speed he has is what makes this unfair. It isn't exactly a stomp, I'd give it to Steve maybe 1-2 times out of 10 but only if this is current (End Of Series) Train. If this is Train before or during his fight with Creed........

/thread

#12 Posted by nickzambuto (12962 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Perhaps one of you 3 would be interested in stating your opinions on this thread?

I might give it to arm-cut-off-guy AKA Train. Cap's shield can't protect his entire body at once, a marksman of Train's caliber can probably rapid fire up and down and land a shot on his leg, then take it from there. If he can pull off a couple ricochets that's even better.

#13 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumpity bump.

#14 Posted by beautifulrevery (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Bumpity bump.

Does Train have his railgun?

#15 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: No railgun.

#16 Posted by beautifulrevery (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@beautifulrevery: No railgun.

Ah, I can see Train taking this 7/10 times then. Not easily but with moderate difficulty

#17 Posted by theONEtaichou (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat, pardon me but I do not get how Cap can take a win, any win against Train? Besides pure strength, I don't see any advantage for Steve, and his strength is not great enough to auto-win a battle for him imo.

I give it to Black Cat 10/10 times

#18 Edited by jashro44 (19718 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat, pardon me but I do not get how Cap can take a win, any win against Train? Besides pure strength, I don't see any advantage for Steve, and his strength is not great enough to auto-win a battle for him imo.

Its not a mismatch. Cap has also dodged point blank bullets after they have been fired and he is more skilled. Shooting cap isn't easy with that shield. Its not impossible for steve to close the gap. Battle forum rules also state without starting distance they begin close up. I still say train wins but its closer then you think.

#19 Posted by theONEtaichou (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@theonetaichou said:

Its not a mismatch. Cap has also dodged point blank bullets after they have been fired and he is more skilled. Shooting cap isn't easy with that shield. Its not impossible for steve to close the gap. Battle forum rules also state without starting distance they begin close up. I still say train wins but its closer then you think.

I was not saying it is a mismatch but I don't see how Cap can win. Cap is more skilled in h2h than Train but he is not skilled over the crazy stuff Train does with his gun and bullets. Even starting distance is no match for ricocheting bullets, of which should guarantee Train a win 10/10 in every scenario... also I do not believe Steve can close the distance for any advantage considering what Train has been shown to do speedwise as well (and that's being generous to Steve)... Steve's advantage lies in his strength alone, nothing else. And I still stand it's not great enough to auto-win here even if Train went h2h (or h2gun) with him for a while...

#20 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11823 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve can keep up reaction wise, I believe so anyway. But when Train starts ricocheting bullets every which way, I doubt Rodgers will be able to keep up. Should Steve get in close I believe he can KO Train with the shield...but that's unlikely. It would also be unwise for Steve to toss his shield at any point in the fight for obvious reasons, Train will probably win 7/10 times in the end.

#21 Posted by jashro44 (19718 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou:

I was not saying it is a mismatch but I don't see how Cap can win. Cap is more skilled in h2h than Train but he is not skilled over the crazy stuff Train does with his gun and bullets. Even starting distance is no match for ricocheting bullets, of which should guarantee Train a win 10/10 in every scenario...

This ricochet shots are a problem and I agree train can shoot cap but he has to use ricochet shots to win. Cap has shown he is capable of dodging the actual bullet so he can block bullets that bounce off a wall if he needs to.

also I do not believe Steve can close the distance for any advantage considering what Train has been shown to do speedwise as well (and that's being generous to Steve)...

I agree train has better reflex speed but what about foot speed? Steve was able to keep pace with birds that could run 50MPH in the past and has ran a mile slightly over a minute.

Steve's advantage lies in his strength alone, nothing else. And I still stand it's not great enough to auto-win here even if Train went h2h (or h2gun) with him for a while...

What hand to hand skill feats does train have to say he can hang with steve up close?

Train does win but saying 10/10 is underestimating steve IMHO.

#22 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

I agree train has better reflex speed but what about foot speed? Steve was able to keep pace with birds that could run 50MPH in the past and has ran a mile slightly over a minute.

Train doesn't run faster than Steve. All the running feats he ever showed seemed normal, maybe Olympic level in speed but nothing like Cap. Train does have a lot of solid burst speed feats though like holding a grenade just as it explodes only to be away enough to where his jacket is smoking. And he has shown a lot of agility feats mixed with his burst speed enabling him to leap up buildings and meters at a time relatively quickly.

What hand to hand skill feats does train have to say he can hang with steve up close?

In true h2h, he really only faced some fodder thugs about 2-3 times in the novel. But Train is a really good brawler based on his stats and adaptive abilities. He did face Lugart Won and more or less stalemated him, but their fight never really concluded. Won's speed, however, was enough to surprise Train.

Train eventually focuses enough and counters his technique from the third scan by dodging and kicking him in the gut. They exchange another blow with both getting hit and skidding back. Won gets shaken a bit noticing Train is just a pure fighter and he makes the statement Train moves better than him while noticing Train has no formal martial arts training since Won would have figured out his style. He says " he is just a pure fighter who loves to brawl." Train also managed to get around Creed's invisible sword by paying attention to the angle of Creed's hand and the arc of his swing and would thus block his gun accordingly.

So while Train doesn't necessarily have the skill like Cap does, he is trained and by using his speed, agility, and gun, has developed melee techniques like the Black Claw and Black Cross and has used the gun's chain, which extends to 5 meters I think, to make his own style. And he is at least able to contend with Creed in close combat for a time with just his pistol, but Creed is better at close combat. So I don't think he is as skilled as Cap is in h2h. But he is a solid close range fighter when it comes down to it, at least with his gun.

#23 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Train imo

#24 Posted by jashro44 (19718 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by McHotcakes (438 posts) - - Show Bio

With morals on Train would only go for wounding shots, which I think Cap could block fairly easily. Given the scenario I think Cap could close the distance and take the fight.

#26 Posted by theONEtaichou (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: he already answered you.

@god_spawn: noooo, I wanted to answer jashro44, you stole my thunder :p lol

#27 Posted by jashro44 (19718 posts) - - Show Bio

With morals on Train would only go for wounding shots, which I think Cap could block fairly easily. Given the scenario I think Cap could close the distance and take the fight.

What makes you think Cap can block his shots fairly easily?

#28 Posted by McHotcakes (438 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@mchotcakes said:

What makes you think Cap can block his shots fairly easily?

Well he has a big vibranium shield that he uses to block bullets all of the time. It's kind of his thing lol. He has no problem blocking/dodging bullets from machine guns so he I think he could be able to block Train's bullets too, even if they are trick or ricochet shots. Especially since Train has morals on, and would not go for a killing blow.

Now if Train had morals off and went full out for the kill then it would probably be a different story.

#29 Posted by jashro44 (19718 posts) - - Show Bio

@mchotcakes:All though cap does block and dodge bullets all the time however not from someone as fast and accurate as train. And cap also does tend to toss his shield a lot and characters slower then train have been able to react to his shield. So cap going for a shield toss can be potentially his undoing if he does.