vs

vs

the 3 strongest symbiotes vs each other who would win you decide

#2 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

i think toxin won in the comics lol

#3 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

i sat toxin would win to

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom and Carnage team up, kill Toxin, Venom kills Carnage.

#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

no team up its free for all. and toxin is stronger then venom and carnage combined

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it's free for all, but you honestly think that Venom and Carnage wouldn't team up? At times, enemies work together to erase a common foe. Neither one of them wants Toxin alive. Inevitably enough, Venom'll team up with Carnage, and they'll handle him.

#7 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

they did and toxin stomped them both

#8 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

i know but its my post and i'd say they didn't and look up his profile

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

2 problems with that. The 1st, is that they were kicking his ass, and the only reason he's still alive is because Spider-Man and Blackcat saved his ass. The 2nd issue is this, Venom is stronger now. 2 times stronger if I'm not mistaken. Venom and Carnage can take Toxin. Easy.

#10 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

even if they did toxin whould win

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

No he wouldn't. They beat the hell out of him before, and this time, nobody can interfere and save him, he will die.

#12 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

okay one this time they won't team up and toxin knid of like a hulk

#13 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

They'll wind up fighting him, he'll wind up fighting them. In triple threats, there's always a team up. They'll hurt him, Venom will consume his symbiote, get stronger, kill Carnage. If it was just Venom vs Toxin, I vote Toxin, but you throw Carnage in the mix and a team up is inevitable. They're going to team up, kill Toxin.

#14 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

that so is not true they don't always team up in 3 ways battle. they sometimes are one attacks one then one attacks the one that attack before

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, lemme see... Toxin hits Carnage, Venom hits Toxin, Toxin hits Venom, Carnage hits toxin...

Venom hits Carnage, Toxin hits Venom, Carnage hits Venom...

Dude, it's always gonna be a team up. The most logical one that can be drawn is Venom and Carnage.

#16 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

okay lets say if they do team up why only carnage and venom. i say toxin and venom probably have a better chance o f teaming up. i mean they are both heros. well venom is more "leatel" protector

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I say only Venom and Carnage, because Venom hates Toxin as does Carnage. Toxin and Venom are indeed, "heroes" but the issue here is, Toxin is more moral and Venom thinks that Toxin will work with the wallcrawler against him, so he wants to destroy Toxin ASAP. So that's why he'll team up with Carnage. They did it before.

#18 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

okay true but venom hates carnage more then toxin

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

But Toxin's a bigger threat. Why get rid of a lesser threat, yet there's a bigger one there.

#20 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

okay give i'll give you that but if toxin starts looking like venom he take out carnage quick then beat venom

#21 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't believe symbiotes can imitate eachother. I've never seen that done in any comic book. EVER

#22 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

well i mean beat him up bad enough so they get knock out and look at this pick

#23 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, I have all the books the three are in. Carnage was alone there. If I could scan pics, I'd scan you Toxin's ass kicking.

#24 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

three of what and i put that saying if beaten bad enough for symbiote flowing away

#25 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin

#26 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

thank you darkchild

#27 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I know what you're saying, but he won't be able to if he's getting his ass handed to him. If Venom and Carnage fighting him, he won't be able to hurt them that bad. If you were in NYC, I'd show you the book.

#28 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

really cool show me it and the are not going to team up right away

#29 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

You're in NYC? And dude, trust me, they will. The minute the fight starts they'll go after Toxin, knowing he's the biggest threat.

#30 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

okay here try this story: venom goes to punch toxin, t grabs v throws him away web him enough to hold him and then go beat carange with full force the venom breaks free and toxin leaves carnage barely awake and ta-da toxin wins

#31 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice story, not happenin. Here's how it'll go, Carnage will charge at Toxin, and Toxin will charge at Carnage, Venom will jump on Toxin from the back. Carnage and Venom will start pummeling Toxin into symbiote juice, Venom absorbs Toxin, becomes more powerful, and tears Carnage apart.

#32 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

good story but not happenin. and here is a flaw in your story way does venom absorb symbiote carnage will go after it and while they fight toxin heals and they are wounded and exausted toxin beats them up.

#33 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, what if they kill Muligan when the symbiote is coming off of him?

#34 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

good point but you really think canage or venom going to let one of them to kill him

#35 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

To get rid of Toxin? Definitly. They'll probably do it together if anything than they'll fight, Venom will just kill Carnage and Venom will win. Like I stated in the begining.

#36 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

okay the part where venom will kill carnage. is that after or before if toxin is kill

#37 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

After Toxin's dead. They need to work together, kill toxin, fight to the death, Venom emerges victorious.

#38 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

and what makes you think the toxin symbiote will let them kill them anyway

#39 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

It won't be able to act on its own. It kinda needs a host. All Venom would need to do, is toss carnage away easily and he can absorb it. The process is relatively fast.

#40 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

when i say them i mean toxin and pat

#41 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Toxin symbiote will be flowing off of pat it won't be able to defend itself. Pat is human, so I good punch and he's dead.

#42 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

the toxin symbiote can get him away and i don't tink they can beat him to near death

#43 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

They did last time.

#44 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

lets finsh this thread tomorrow and the spiderman 2099 cause i'm tired

#45 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

ditto. later bro

#46 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

see ya later

#47 Posted by ArchVenom (54 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with my bro eternal. Toxin is killed by both venom and carnage and then venom pounds carnage into the floor.

#48 Posted by Case Closed (184 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a bit of a noob in this discussion, but do Venom and Carnage verbalize this agreement during the battle? I have a feeling this duo would be prone to bask stabbing during the fight. Also, if Toxin becomes "invisible" wouldn't Carnage become quickly impatient and go after Venom and get killed pretty easy?

#49 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Case Closed says:

"I am a bit of a noob in this discussion, but do Venom and Carnage verbalize this agreement during the battle? I have a feeling this duo would be prone to bask stabbing during the fight. Also, if Toxin becomes "invisible" wouldn't Carnage become quickly impatient and go after Venom and get killed pretty easy?"

Not really. Toxin hasn't shown invisibility powers. Venom and Carnage would just jump on Toxin, kill muligan as the symbiote leaves, Venom tosses Carnage away, absorbes toxin, gets stronger, kills carnage.

#50 Posted by Case Closed (184 posts) - - Show Bio

eternal chaos,

Oh ok. I got that idea from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxin_%28comics%29#Strengths_and_abilities where it states that he can become completely camouflaged with his surroundings. Obviously you're the one with the actual comics in front of you so I will assume error in the wikipedia article.

There is not much else I can say since I have not read a toxin comic.