No Caption Provided

Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Winduizcool

Toxin could just change his form into Superman, and as we know Superman has beaten Hulk.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mira

Toxin can change his form into Superman. But he won't be strong like Superman.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Matezoide2
@mira:
true,the thing is Windu said Toxin could become a Superman in his prime to fight the Hulk,that is beyond the absurd

ps: the winner?it starts with a Hul and ends with a K
Venom-Hulker_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Venom-Hulker_1
@Matezoide said:
"@mira: true,the thing is Windu said Toxin could become a Superman in his prime to fight the Hulk,that is beyond the absurdps: the winner?it starts with a Hul and ends with a K"

Hulieck? jk
Venom-Hulker_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Venom-Hulker_1
@Winduizcool said:
"Toxin could just change his form into Superman, and as we know Superman has beaten Hulk. "

doesn't mean he's as powerful, he's a shapeshifter but he can't take peoples abiliteis unless they're his host.

Hulk Thunderclaps Toxin screams and a kick to the balls and the fight is over
box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By box turtle

HULK SMASH!
Hulk would just chase Toxin down and rip him in half.  All right, it has been established that Carnage is stronger than Toxin.  Sentry ripped Carnage in half.  Hulk beat the snot out of Sentry.  Thus, if Hulk beat the character that beat the character that beat Toxin, Venom's little grandson is mincemeat.
The only way Toxin would have any chance is to turn himself into someone Hulk won't hurt, like Silver Surfer or Betty Ross--then jump in Hulks mouth and rip the green giat's head off from the inside out.  It wouldn't be easy. 

No Caption Provided
Carnage here is tougher than Toxin
No Caption Provided
And here is Carnage getting ripped in half by Sentry

No Caption Provided
And here is Hulk, destroying the Initiative.  Two days later, Hulk beat Sentry senseless.

No Caption Provided

Toxin is gonna die!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@mira said:
" Toxin can change his form into Superman. But he won't be strong like Superman. "
he can ?
Avatar image for jesterlichloath
jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jesterlichloath
@box turtle said:
"HULK SMASH!
Hulk would just chase Toxin down and rip him in half.  All right, it has been established that Carnage is stronger than Toxin.  Sentry ripped Carnage in half.  Hulk beat the snot out of Sentry.  Thus, if Hulk beat the character that beat the character that beat Toxin, Venom's little grandson is mincemeat.
The only way Toxin would have any chance is to turn himself into someone Hulk won't hurt, like Silver Surfer or Betty Ross--then jump in Hulks mouth and rip the green giat's head off from the inside out.  It wouldn't be easy. 

And here is Carnage getting ripped in half by Sentry

And here is Hulk, destroying the Initiative.  Two days later, Hulk beat Sentry senseless.

Toxin is gonna die!"

really where was this i was under the impression that the symbiotes got stronger like carnage over venom and toxin over carnage. also if i remember toxin fought both venom and carnage and held his own
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@box turtle said:
" HULK SMASH!

No Caption Provided

That's not Toxin. It's Ultimate Venom vs Ult. Carnage.Nothing to do with the fight.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mira
@King Saturn said:
" @mira said:
" Toxin can change his form into Superman. But he won't be strong like Superman. "
he can ? "
Well one of Toxin's abilities is shape shifting.
Dr. Doom ftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dr. Doom ftw
@jesterlichloath: I thought so too.... strange : )
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lagoon_boy
i think toxin can pull it off
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mira

Toxin can not defeat Hulk.

Hulk wins.

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By box turtle
@Morpheus_ said:
"@box turtle said:
" HULK SMASH!

No Caption Provided

That's not Toxin. It's Ultimate Venom vs Ult. Carnage.Nothing to do with the fight."
I said in the blog that that was a picture of Carnage.  I am just showing Carnage as an example of a character weaker than Hulk that has beat Toxin. 
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By claws

thunder clap ftw...

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@box turtle said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@box turtle said:
" HULK SMASH!

No Caption Provided

That's not Toxin. It's Ultimate Venom vs Ult. Carnage.Nothing to do with the fight."
I said in the blog that that was a picture of Carnage.  I am just showing Carnage as an example of a character weaker than Hulk that has beat Toxin. 
"
It's still Ultimate Carnage. Not 616. So your argument isn't valid. Post a picture of 616 Carnage beating Toxin, and you'll stand correct. Also, I'm not even interested in the fight. I, too, think that Hulk would take this.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By iLLituracy

Toxin would be destroyed. I can't even remotely think up of a argument for Toxin in the slightest. :[

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By box turtle
@Morpheus_ said:
"@box turtle said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@box turtle said:
" HULK SMASH!

No Caption Provided

"
It's still Ultimate Carnage. Not 616. So your argument isn't valid. Post a picture of 616 Carnage beating Toxin, and you'll stand correct. Also, I'm not even interested in the fight. I, too, think that Hulk would take this."

Fine, I'll show some pictures of regular Carnage (though the picture with Sentry has regular Carnage). 
Carnage
Carnage

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@box turtle said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@box turtle said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@box turtle said:
" HULK SMASH!

No Caption Provided

"
It's still Ultimate Carnage. Not 616. So your argument isn't valid. Post a picture of 616 Carnage beating Toxin, and you'll stand correct. Also, I'm not even interested in the fight. I, too, think that Hulk would take this."

Fine, I'll show some pictures of regular Carnage (though the picture with Sentry has regular Carnage). 
Carnage
Carnage

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
I can't see how posting  pictures of Carnage just standing or threatening people back up your argument, but whatever. And, by the way, when did Carnage beat Toxin?
box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By box turtle

@Morpheus_ said:

"@box turtle said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@box turtle said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@box turtle said:
" HULK SMASH!

No Caption Provided

"

Carnage
Carnage

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
I can't see how posting  pictures of Carnage just standing or threatening people back up your argument, but whatever. And, by the way, when did Carnage beat Toxin?"

First off, in that last pic Carnage isn't just standing there, he is clawing Venom.  Second, Toxin has repeatedly come to Spiderman for help because his dad is just better than him and is gonna kill him.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@box turtle:Actually, the last pic shows Venom and Carnage fighting, nothing more. We neither know about the outcome of fight, nor do we see the rest of the page (if there is rest -  I think it is just an art pic). Anyway, since I barely read Amazing Spider-man these days, I take your word for it (about Carnage beating Toxin, that is).And as I said, I hardly care, since Toxin losing to anybody, including Aunt May, is inconsequential in this fight. That said, I still believe that 1on1, no other scenarios included, Toxin would lose badly.
Avatar image for jesterlichloath
jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jesterlichloath
@box turtle said:
"

@Morpheus_ said:

"@box turtle said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@box turtle said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@box turtle said:
" HULK SMASH!

I said in the blog that that was a picture of Carnage.  I am just showing Carnage as an example of a character weaker than Hulk that has beat Toxin.  "

"
I can't see how posting  pictures of Carnage just standing or threatening people back up your argument, but whatever. And, by the way, when did Carnage beat Toxin?"

First off, in that last pic Carnage isn't just standing there, he is clawing Venom.  Second, Toxin has repeatedly come to Spiderman for help because his dad is just better than him and is gonna kill him. "

ok for the final time carnage is not stronger then toxin proof is straight off the marvel website.

Powers
Toxin possesses the power to stick to walls and create "tendrils" to swing between buildings. Toxin can project elongated claws or "snares" from his costume in the same manner as Carnage. His symbiotically induced strength is greater than that of Venom and Carnage combined. Toxin can also use the symbiote to simulate any type of clothing. Presumably, Toxin possesses the same vulnerability to fire and intense sonic attacks from which all other symbiotes suffer.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

@box turtle said:
"

@Morpheus_ said:

"@box turtle said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@box turtle said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@box turtle said:
" HULK SMASH!

No Caption Provided

"

Carnage
Carnage

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"

First off, in that last pic Carnage isn't just standing there, he is clawing Venom.  Second, Toxin has repeatedly come to Spiderman for help because his dad is just better than him and is gonna kill him. "

What are you talking about? The first time out da box Toxin whooped Carnage and Venom together. Now normally i'm not big on this, but i'd def like some scans of him loosing to Carnage if u can find em.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Emerald_General_Jai said:
" @box turtle said:
"

@Morpheus_ said:

"@box turtle said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@box turtle said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@box turtle said:
" HULK SMASH!

No Caption Provided

"

Carnage
Carnage

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"

What are you talking about? The first time out da box Toxin whooped Carnage and Venom together. Now normally i'm not big on this, but i'd def like some scans of him loosing to Carnage if u can find em. "
As I said, I haven't been reading Amazing Spider-man, but knowledge about Toxin is that he's stronger than Venom & Carnage combined, as well as having higher resistances to the classic symbiote weaknesses. But, you know, I thought about giving the guy the benefit of doubt. He said it happened (Carnage beating Toxin), and I was in no mood to continue a pointless argument by asking him to provide scans. Since you did, I would also like to see them, if possible.
box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By box turtle
@jesterlichloath said:
"@box turtle said:
"

@Morpheus_ said:

"@box turtle said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@box turtle said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@box turtle said:
" HULK SMASH!

I said in the blog that that was a picture of Carnage.  I am just showing Carnage as an example of a character weaker than Hulk that has beat Toxin.  "

"

ok for the final time carnage is not stronger then toxin proof is straight off the marvel website.

Powers
Toxin possesses the power to stick to walls and create "tendrils" to swing between buildings. Toxin can project elongated claws or "snares" from his costume in the same manner as Carnage. His symbiotically induced strength is greater than that of Venom and Carnage combined. Toxin can also use the symbiote to simulate any type of clothing. Presumably, Toxin possesses the same vulnerability to fire and intense sonic attacks from which all other symbiotes suffer.

"

OK, I'm sorry.  I really thought Carnage was tougher than Toxin.  I guess I'm wrong.  I am so embarassed and so sorry.  You're right--I'm wrong.
Dungeoneering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dungeoneering

Toxin would win. Since he continues to grow and increase his strength signifigantly, he may push up a chance. Plus he has more fighting skills since Toxin is a symbiote. A fully powered and frustrated Toxin should do severe damage! Not to mention Patrick is probably more intelligent than Rob.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#27  Edited By InnerVenom123

Hulk wins. 

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Thunder clap FTW

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Version of Hulk? I'm guessing savage and he will take this Toxin would put up a decent fight then get crushed.
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Gray Hulk gets smashed.Green Hulk does what he is best at,and that ain't very nice.

Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In toxins prime he will be twice as strong as carnage so yah.......

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#32  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Toxin has no chance.

titobaloni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not chance toxin is strong he could beat that hulk down because toxin at calm state can lift 60-90 ton but when he gets angrier toxin is class 100 and gets bigger and with big claws

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

-.-... Really... Hulk smashstomps.

Frosty1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toxin has a chance. Spiderman has beaten Hulk, and Toxin can do everything Spiderman can, and is exponentially stronger than Spiderman. Let's look at how symbiotes work. They tend to be as strong as, if not stronger than the previous two people.

So Venom is stronger than Spiderman. Carnage is as strong as, if not stronger than Spiderman+Venom combined, and Toxin is as strong as, if not stronger than Venom+Carnage. Spiderman is already pretty darn strong to begin with. Toxin may not be as strong as Hulk, but he is probably at the 80+ ton level, just throwing out a guess. He may not be able to go blow for blow with Hulk, but he could use Spiderman level evasion tactics and sheer wit to overcome Hulk.

Venom has gone blow for blow with Juggernaut, so there's that to consider as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Hulk still stomps.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk. Thunderclap=GG

Frosty1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk's Thunderclap might have some effectiveness against Toxin, but not very much. Toxin has a resistance to sonic and heat attacks, unlike Venom.

Overall, if Toxin is thinking intelligently, he has a good shot of stopping the Hulk. Not in a direct fist fight ofcourse, but via using his environment to his advantage, which Spiderman and all the symbiotes have a history of using effectively. They are in Disney World. There is plenty in that park that Toxin can use to his advantage if he uses his brain. Toxin's immense strength is a bonus to him surviving the encounter. I'd say Toxin wins 4/10 if he is clever in his battle against the raging Hulk.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a chance for Toxin

Frosty1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65: Given that Spiderman has taken on Hulk, Juggernaut, and Toxin is monumentally stronger than Spiderman, and also lacks his parents' vulnerability to heat and sound, why are you so sure that Hulk wins?

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65: Given that Spiderman has taken on Hulk, Juggernaut, and Toxin is monumentally stronger than Spiderman, and also lacks his parents' vulnerability to heat and sound, why are you so sure that Hulk wins?

While even I've made fun of Hulk losing to Spidey and Cap, some of his consistent feats put him far above anything that the symbiotes have ever shown, once he gets too angry it's gg.

Also idk how he will be able to put down Hulk taking into account his rage and healing factor, best chance he has is to either possess him or web his lungs.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toxin has no win condition while Hulk can repeatedly tear him into pieces until he tires out or punch him across the continent.

ImperionX48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toxin may win if he takes the Hulk as a host.

Avatar image for bobbyflshsticks
BOBBYFlSHSTICKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

for me I think toxin would win he can do too many things that hulk can't

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers