Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ecsnclr
Vance Astro said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Rhino is mega strong he did knock Hulk out cold with his charge

but to the point Toxin wins this no swet"
That is completely ridiculous.Someone who can't beat Misty Knight dropping the Hulk is like Storm hurting Thor with lightning."
Hu Oh i don't know i pretty much just copied some other member who said that No it doesn't matter Toxin wins
He's got to be a 80 to 100 toner and he's fast the only bad thing about him is that he's so stupid
and the fact Nobody knows his weakness yet
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#52  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Rhino is mega strong he did knock Hulk out cold with his charge

but to the point Toxin wins this no swet"
That is completely ridiculous.Someone who can't beat Misty Knight dropping the Hulk is like Storm hurting Thor with lightning."
I agree Rhino shouldn't be able to do that, but I think he did do it in a comic once. I think it was an older one.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said: Noh-Varr was also genetically engineered as a weapon for the Kree.He was trained to be a warrior.Toxin just stumbled upon a symbiote.Who do you think..by default will have better showings? The things is..you are only dwelling on the low end feats of Toxin and you fail to mention instances in comics that he has been in where he's shown he could compete with someone like Noh-Varr."
Which showing is that? The one where he threw Toxin? Cause anybody would super strength could do that. Carnage only weighs about 200 lbs. Which feat are you talking about that shows he could hang with Noh-Varr?"
Taking on Carnage..that is what I am talking about.I'm not saying him throwing Carnage is the feat...fighting him in the first place is the feat.He actually caused Carnage some pain.Yet you still seem to believe that Toxin would really have trouble with King Cobra who has nowhere near super strength,Razorfist whom has been knocked out in one panel by more than one street leveler,and Spider-Man whom never beat Venom or Carnage straight up.Oh yea..Carnage's speed is superhuman as well and Toxin had no problem getting his hands on him.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ecsnclr

Vance Astro
said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said: Noh-Varr was also genetically engineered as a weapon for the Kree.He was trained to be a warrior.Toxin just stumbled upon a symbiote.Who do you think..by default will have better showings? The things is..you are only dwelling on the low end feats of Toxin and you fail to mention instances in comics that he has been in where he's shown he could compete with someone like Noh-Varr."
Which showing is that? The one where he threw Toxin? Cause anybody would super strength could do that. Carnage only weighs about 200 lbs. Which feat are you talking about that shows he could hang with Noh-Varr?"
Taking on Carnage..that is what I am talking about.I'm not saying him throwing Carnage is the feat...fighting him in the first place is the feat.He actually caused Carnage some pain.Yet you still seem to believe that Toxin would really have trouble with King Cobra who has nowhere near super strength,Razorfist whom has been knocked out in one panel by more than one street leveler,and Spider-Man whom never beat Venom or Carnage straight up.Oh yea..Carnage's speed is superhuman as well and Toxin had no problem getting his hands on him."
This is no good i have already had this arguement with him about this he did fight King Cobra but Toxin beat him and here is the scan where he threw Carnage and yes did cause him pain

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By The_Martian

Alright I just went through the Venom vs Carnage comics again. So Patrick besides that throw, which was stated anybody would super strength could do, Patrick did go fight Carnage once. Carnage had the upper hand in the fight until Toxin started choking him and he passed out. I'm guessing this is something that works on symbiotes since Toxin almost passed out when Cobra was choking him. Then next time Patrick fought either Venom or Carnage, they owned him. He was going to die until Black Cat and Spider-Man showed up and started fighitng the two. That gave Toxin enough time to get up and hit carnage a couple times and they ran off. He didn't really beat either of them at the time. So for feats in that series, I'll give him the choking thing. I don't think Noh-Varr would have been able to choke Carnage till he passed out. There was also a scene where Toxin ripped the ground up, kinda impressive, but Noh-Varr cause a lot more damage in his mini series.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"Alright I just went through the Venom vs Carnage comics again. So Patrick besides that throw, which was stated anybody would super strength could do, Patrick did go fight Carnage once. Carnage had the upper hand in the fight until Toxin started choking him and he passed out. I'm guessing this is something that works on symbiotes since Toxin almost passed out when Cobra was choking him. Then next time Patrick fought either Venom or Carnage, they owned him. He was going to die until Black Cat and Spider-Man showed up and started fighitng the two. That gave Toxin enough time to get up and hit carnage a couple times and they ran off. He didn't really beat either of them at the time. So for feats in that series, I'll give him the choking thing. I don't think Noh-Varr would have been able to choke Carnage till he passed out. There was also a scene where Toxin ripped the ground up, kinda impressive, but Noh-Varr cause a lot more damage in his mini series."
1.That isn't true though.Anybody with super strength could not do it.If they could..that whole Maximum Carnage saga would have never happened.Spider-Man has super strength and he could not do it.Carnage is stronger than Venom and most of Spider-Man's super strength villains like Rhino who is class 80 couldn't even do that to Symbiote Spider-Man.Couldn't even touch him...got completely owned.Iron Man fought Venom and Carnage..not even he did it that easily and he's stronger than Toxin.

2.You are still on Cobra...Carnage>>>>>>>>>Cobra.You know as well as I do..that if someone can give Carnage trouble..Cobra is a push over.You can't even choke a symbiote at Cobra's weak ass strength..that's like you seeing someone stab Colossus with a box cutter and going with it.It doesn't make any sense.This is the exact case I was making earlier about Gargan.People see him get owned by Moon Knight,Jack Flag,and American Eagle and they go with it but then when he does well against Spider-Man or Namor it's overlooked.Based on his powers..you know which feats make more sense.

3.I never said Toxin beat Carnage either..I said "fought".

4.Noh-Varr is more likely than Carnage to get choked out or even smothered by Toxin because he is alot weaker than Carnage.He also has no extra protection.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By The_Martian

1. I said anybody with super strength could throw Carnage, thats not really a feat. The fact that stories haven't allowed a chance for someone else to grab him the way Toxin did, doesn't defeat that fact that Carnage only weights 200 lbs ish. Captain America could have thrown him out of the bulding if he got a good grip on him like that. My whole problem with that scene is that Carange didn't fight back. Toxin is swinging him around and Carange just sits there. They shown no attempt for him to try and stop Toxin from doing that too him.
2. I said Toxin choked Carange, makes sense that someone else could have done it to Toxin. As for Cobra, that is still debable, for feats wise.
3. Ok
4. Actually, Noh-Varr wears a protective armor suit that is lined with a flexible alien metal. This suit also morphs, how much is unknown but in the past he made thick shoulder pads and a helmet. As for being smothered, that just gives him a better shot with his plasma gun, which is part of his suit. So I don't see that working on him.
5. Noh-Varr still has his fingernails which should easily cut through the symbiote. You even said yourself they can be cut.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"1. I said anybody with super strength could throw Carnage, thats not really a feat. The fact that stories haven't allowed a chance for someone else to grab him the way Toxin did, doesn't defeat that fact that Carnage only weights 200 lbs ish. Captain America could have thrown him out of the bulding if he got a good grip on him like that. My whole problem with that scene is that Carange didn't fight back. Toxin is swinging him around and Carange just sits there. They shown no attempt for him to try and stop Toxin from doing that too him.
2. I said Toxin choked Carange, makes sense that someone else could have done it to Toxin. As for Cobra, that is still debable, for feats wise.
3. Ok
4. Actually, Noh-Varr wears a protective armor suit that is lined with a flexible alien metal. This suit also morphs, how much is unknown but in the past he made thick shoulder pads and a helmet. As for being smothered, that just gives him a better shot with his plasma gun, which is part of his suit. So I don't see that working on him.
5. Noh-Varr still has his fingernails which should easily cut through the symbiote. You even said yourself they can be cut."
1.I know what you said and I just refuted it..anybody with super strength CANNOT throw Carnage and In just explained why...I'm not even saying the throw is a feat.I said that posts ago.I'm saying he hung with Carnage.Captain America could have thrown Carnage..If Carnage aloud him to get that close.Carnage would massacre Cap.When someone is swinging you and you are off you feet especially at a high speed..there is nothing you can do.That wasn't Carnage not fighting back..he couldn't if he wanted to.
2.Why is it that you think Toxin who is class 90 choking out his class 50 father means that it's possible Kobra who is class nothing can do it to Toxin? That makes no sense.You know as well as I do..it's ridiculous.

3.Ok.

4.There is nothing protecting Noh-Varr's neck or his nose and mouth.Symbiote hosts are completely covered.Nothing will protect him from getting smothered or choked out.If someone covers..you eyes..nose and mouth and they are stronger than you..they can pretty much do what ever they want so I don't see how it gives Noh-Varr a better shot.

5.Ok? He has regenerative healing factor so....doesn't make much difference.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By The_Martian

1. Carnage can create tendrils which he can manipulate. He could have easily reached out and held on to Toxin until he stopped. As for hanging with Carnage, it depends what you consider hanging with him. I mean I guess choking him counts. But other than that Carnage ran off as soon as the battle acutally began a battle.
2. I've never seen it stated anywhere in his comics that say he is class 50. In fact in the comics it didn't even say Toxin was stronger than Venom or Carnage. And it sure didn't show that he was stronger than either. As for Cobra choking him, if you can get the right leverage on someone it would be hard to shake them off. My main point really was that it was possible for it to happen, Cobra in the end did lose.
4. As I stated Noh-Varr could just blast the symbiote off him if he got that close.
5. If that was the case, why didn't Carnage just get back up when he got choked. Why didn't get back up when Venom had him get hit by the train(Venom vs Carnage). Why did Venom take so long to catch back up to Carnage when he said he had to stop and catch his breath so he could heal. It does make a difference. There healing factor isn't even as good as Wolverine, who gets hurt all the time.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"1. Carnage can create tendrils which he can manipulate. He could have easily reached out and held on to Toxin until he stopped. As for hanging with Carnage, it depends what you consider hanging with him. I mean I guess choking him counts. But other than that Carnage ran off as soon as the battle acutally began a battle.
2. I've never seen it stated anywhere in his comics that say he is class 50. In fact in the comics it didn't even say Toxin was stronger than Venom or Carnage. And it sure didn't show that he was stronger than either. As for Cobra choking him, if you can get the right leverage on someone it would be hard to shake them off. My main point really was that it was possible for it to happen, Cobra in the end did lose.
4. As I stated Noh-Varr could just blast the symbiote off him if he got that close.
5. If that was the case, why didn't Carnage just get back up when he got choked. Why didn't get back up when Venom had him get hit by the train(Venom vs Carnage). Why did Venom take so long to catch back up to Carnage when he said he had to stop and catch his breath so he could heal. It does make a difference. There healing factor isn't even as good as Wolverine, who gets hurt all the time."
1.How can you grab someone when they are stronger than you and is already swinging you at high speeds?
2.Toxin is class 90 and Carnage is class 50.I believe the Civil War files says Toxin is stronger than both Carnage and Venom.You keep reaching too.You know that Cobra cannot choke Toxin.It's reaching.His strength isn't superhuman..there is 0 justification for it.
4.You don't know that his plasma rifle can do that in the first place and once Toxin grabs him it's a wrap..there will be no shooting.
5.I have seen Wolverine down for more than 4 panels after being shot in the head.Healing factor doesn't really do anything for someone who has been choked out.It wouldn't help Wolverine and it didn't help Carnage..that isn't what healing factor does.That is why Wolverine can be knocked out cold.Healing factor heals wounds...nothing else.Choking and getting hit by a train has nothing to do with lacerations.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#61  Edited By Strafe Prower

wow.....

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By The_Martian

1. Strength should have nothing to do with how he was swinging him. He was spinning him in circles, the only strength he needed as grip strength the force moving him around was the speed he was turning.
2. Like I said, we are basing Toxin off of nothing but what a handbook shows.
3. There is no reason that it shouldn't. His plasma gun has done more damage than what Toxin has been shown to take.
4. Still doesn't explain why Carnage and Venom could just get right back up and fight again.

@Strafe: Not to be rude, but what are you posting for? I don't mind you posting if you are bring up points, but posts like "Wow..." just take up room and add nothing. If you have evidence to show anything backing Toxin let me know.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Strafe Prower
Nobody said:
@Strafe: Not to be rude, but what are you posting for? I don't mind you posting if you are bring up points, but posts like "Wow..." just take up room and add nothing. If you have evidence to show anything backing Toxin let me know."

I was posting to let you know i was reading still. I said wow because i couldn't have keep up with what was being said in the Debate because i am pretty new to comics still. No offense taken, i understand. I will. I want to re read my Toxin mini though. After that i will debate more.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By The_Martian
Strafe Prower said:
"Nobody said:
@Strafe: Not to be rude, but what are you posting for? I don't mind you posting if you are bring up points, but posts like "Wow..." just take up room and add nothing. If you have evidence to show anything backing Toxin let me know."

I was posting to let you know i was reading still. I said wow because i couldn't have keep up with what was being said in the Debate because i am pretty new to comics still. No offense taken, i understand. I will. I want to re read my Toxin mini though. After that i will debate more."
Its ok, I don't mind you posting, it would just be nice if something was added in your post. You know?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"1. Strength should have nothing to do with how he was swinging him. He was spinning him in circles, the only strength he needed as grip strength the force moving him around was the speed he was turning.
2. Like I said, we are basing Toxin off of nothing but what a handbook shows.
3. There is no reason that it shouldn't. His plasma gun has done more damage than what Toxin has been shown to take.
4. Still doesn't explain why Carnage and Venom could just get right back up and fight again.

1.You have to be kidding me with this.There was nothing Carnage could do about it..there's nothing more to be said.
2.F#ck the Handbook..you know what Toxin's powers are.
3.Shown,Shown,Shown...you know what symbiotes are capable of.We are going around in circles because your are dwelling on low feats.
4.I don't even know what you are trying to say anymore.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Strafe Prower
Nobody said:
"Strafe Prower said:
"Nobody said:

I was posting to let you know i was reading still. I said wow because i couldn't have keep up with what was being said in the Debate because i am pretty new to comics still. No offense taken, i understand. I will. I want to re read my Toxin mini though. After that i will debate more."
Its ok, I don't mind you posting, it would just be nice if something was added in your post. You know?"

I understand. I just haven't read them in awhile, so i'm not sure i could quote them correctly.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By The_Martian

1. I don't see it like that. It seemed just like in the Toxin mini. Toxin grabs Wrecker by the throat and the only think Wrecker does is say, "Hit him".
2. As I said, maybe if he showed feats those levels. But I haven't seen it. Spider-Man was hanging with Carnage and Venom and he is about the same level of strength as Noh-Varr(Noh-Varr's real level isn't stated but he is a 4 like Spidey). In fact Venom was trying to recruit Toxin cause he thought he would need help to defeat Spider-man.
3. I'm not dwelling on low feats, I'm dwelling on his only feats.
4. In my last post I explained that Carnage was taken down by a train(subway car, whatever) and Venom got hurt in a fight. Venom even admitted that he had to stop and catch his breath so that his healing factor could kick in. If their healing factors are so great, why could they just get back up and keep going?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By The_Martian
Strafe Prower said:
"Nobody said:
"Strafe Prower said:
"Nobody said:

Its ok, I don't mind you posting, it would just be nice if something was added in your post. You know?"

I understand. I just haven't read them in awhile, so i'm not sure i could quote them correctly."
Its ok, if you have access to them, I suggest you read Marvel Boy mini and even the Civil War: Young Avengers/Runaways. Those so most of Noh-Varr's fighitng.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Strafe Prower
Nobody said:
"Strafe Prower said:
"Nobody said:
"Strafe Prower said:
"Nobody said:

I understand. I just haven't read them in awhile, so i'm not sure i could quote them correctly."
Its ok, if you have access to them, I suggest you read Marvel Boy mini and even the Civil War: Young Avengers/Runaways. Those so most of Noh-Varr's fighitng."
ok.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#70  Edited By Agony

Toxin slaps his ass

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"1. I don't see it like that. It seemed just like in the Toxin mini. Toxin grabs Wrecker by the throat and the only think Wrecker does is say, "Hit him".
2. As I said, maybe if he showed feats those levels. But I haven't seen it. Spider-Man was hanging with Carnage and Venom and he is about the same level of strength as Noh-Varr(Noh-Varr's real level isn't stated but he is a 4 like Spidey). In fact Venom was trying to recruit Toxin cause he thought he would need help to defeat Spider-man.
3. I'm not dwelling on low feats, I'm dwelling on his only feats.
4. In my last post I explained that Carnage was taken down by a train(subway car, whatever) and Venom got hurt in a fight. Venom even admitted that he had to stop and catch his breath so that his healing factor could kick in. If their healing factors are so great, why could they just get back up and keep going?"
1.Toxin is faster and stronger than the Wrecker..he could have one shotted him.I don't know what the writer was doing with Toxin..but common sense tells you Toxin can take the Wrecker...based on what we have seen weaker characters do to him.
2.So basically what you are saying..let's disregard common sense because of what we saw in the comics? Oh and we are supposed to believe Spider-Man can hang with Venom and Carnage two when both have almost taken his life solo? C'mon man.
3.You are still disregarding his power for feats when you know writing can alter the way a character would actually take someone down.You actually had the nerve to mention Cobra choking Toxin as if it is accurate.
4.How did Venom get hurt? The only way either of them would have to use healing factor for a blunt force attack is if bones were broken,or bleeding and bruising occurred.I have seen Venom recover from things that Wolverine claimed would kill him. ahem..Thunderclap.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By The_Martian

1. Toxin is stated being stronger than wrecker in a handbook. Being shown in a book yet has yet to be seen.
2. So basically what we are saying is we should ignore the books that his character's only appearances have been in and pretend he is better.
3. If can alter a way a character should be, if the character is shown to be better at another time.
4. I think Carnage hit him or cut him or something. And you didn't bring up the subway train scene either. Shouldn't Carnage just beable to jump back up?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"1. Toxin is stated being stronger than wrecker in a handbook. Being shown in a book yet has yet to be seen.
2. So basically what we are saying is we should ignore the books that his character's only appearances have been in and pretend he is better.
3. If can alter a way a character should be, if the character is shown to be better at another time.
4. I think Carnage hit him or cut him or something. And you didn't bring up the subway train scene either. Shouldn't Carnage just beable to jump back up?"
This argument is beyond ridiculous at this point.I quit..I don't care anymore.I still think Toxin wins and i'm not changing my mind based on what was said here.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"1. Toxin is stated being stronger than wrecker in a handbook. Being shown in a book yet has yet to be seen.
4. I think Carnage hit him or cut him or something. And you didn't bring up the subway train scene either. Shouldn't Carnage just beable to jump back up?"
This argument is beyond ridiculous at this point.I quit..I don't care anymore.I still think Toxin wins and i'm not changing my mind based on what was said here."
Thats fine.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Vance Astro said:
"Toxin.OVERKILL. "
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@venomoushatred1001:
Why did you bump this without anything to add?
Avatar image for chrismarvelsnumber1
chrismarvelsnumber1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just sayin that toxin can bench when hes upset or angry more then 100 tons and becomes twice the size of venom