Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Battles
Ultimate Team of Ultimate Destiny: Sherlock- 
Mr. X Spider-man (What if?Version) Mystique (X-Men Forever Version) Gambit(Death Persona) Cyclops. 
VS 

Chocolate Explosion-Matezoide:                                                
Black Canary
Quicksilver
Fantomex
Prince of Orphans
Daken (Muramasa claw)   

The Freaks off the Leash =  DeviousDavey:
Kaine
Venom
Doppelganger
Werewolf By Night
Morbius  
VS 
Team Skillz-superdemon :  
Wolverine, Bullseye (Adamantium), BatGirl (Cassandra Cain), Bronze Tiger, Captain America ( Steve Rogers) 

The Leftovers-Shadowglenn:

Hitman. 
Frankencastle. 
Deathstroke.

Shang Chi. 
Black Panther. 
VS 

Deadcool's(late enterie)team: BELLUM MACHIMA 
Ultimate Hawkeye 
Ultimate Red Skull 
Green Goblin

Albert Wesker

Spiderman 616 Current. 

Battlefield:

Team One starts at the Red Triangle,Team Two at the Blue Oval. 
The Dinosaurs(within two miles,and excuse my spelling):

Four T-Rex's  
15 Velociraptors. 
10 Triceritops. 
Thirteen Stegosaurus's.  

They are vulnrable to all form of average attacks. 
If the Battle does not end within one hour,King Kong will come rampaging,attacking everything.

Kong is immune to all acids and poisons.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#2  Edited By Deadcool

OMG, I didn't see that coming...
In the battle number 1 Sherlock would probably win...
Because Sherlock has Mr X and Spider-man (What if?)
One has low levels of telephaty, and the other one has great fighting skills and precognition (enough to defeat easily quicksilver)...
Daken would probanly lose easily against any of them, even the Normal Spidey was able to use his own Spiser-sense to overcome Daken Pheromones, this Spidey would probably kill him...
Mr X could easily read Daken movements with his telephaty, even if he has pheromones, he would lose.
Any member of the team could defeat Black Canary.
Fantomex would be really difficult to defeat, his mental powers are low, but he is more much skilled than Mr. X, maybe all the team together could do something.
Price of Orphans, is an Immortal weapon, but I don't know a lot about him, maybe he could defeat most of the members in Sherlock team, but I don't know...
For me Sherlock wins there...

I will not post my analysis about the next fight because I am on it...

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Deadcool:
happy i let you join in?
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Deadcool
@MarvelJackAss433:  YES, thanks.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Sherlock

Ill make a topic for Mat and i later

DeviousDavey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeviousDavey

bump

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Matezoide2
@Deadcool:  

first off,Daken could have killed Spider-Man anytime he wanted,his pheromones will allow him to seriously f*ck up Mr.X (who reads movements,not telepath....not like he could do anything to shrugg off the pheromones),not to mention,Daken has beaten the crap out of Wolverine.....without pheromones
Black Canary is among DC's best fighters and her sonic-scream is easly capable of KOing any regular human,she is not going down like this
Prince of Orphans destroied Davos and is the most powerfull of the Immortal Weapons
Fantomex has telepathy-like powers,this is the weakness of Midnighter,What-If Spider-Man is prety much Midnighter,i just happen to get his weakness,with proper usage of the tricks,Spider-Man will be out for a while 

and we still have to debate,i ask you to just read my debate with Sherlock and vote on who gave best arguments,ok :)

@Sherlock:
face it,Tiger...your fast,i am faster
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By teamextrodinary15

Matezoide 
Superdemon 
Shadowglenn

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Deadcool
@Matezoide said:

first off,Daken could have killed Spider-Man anytime he wanted,his pheromones will allow him to seriously f*ck up Mr.X (who reads movements,not telepath....not like he could do anything to shrugg off the pheromones),not to mention,Daken has beaten the crap out of Wolverine.....without pheromones 

COOL STORY BRO!, this is a different Spider-man, This is "What if WvsSm? Spider-man" aka "I-can-see-the-future Spider-man" also has the same Spider-sense than 616... 
And in the comics Mr. X's powers are called Low telephaty
So, What is a telepath? huh?
("tele"=distant/far "Phate"=Fellings, is know as the power of send/read thoughts)

So, What are pheromones? huh? 
(chemical mesanges that produce the body) 

Daken sends pheromones to other people giving the mesage that he is not there, if you uses "Telephaty" or "Precognition+Danger Radar" you can overcome that message, because with the telephaty ypu can follow his mind, and Spider-sense feels you, people just smell the pheromones and sometimes they act with the message of the pheromones but the people that knows how to control themselves can overcome that messages, Daken pheromones work in a superhuman level, but with Mr. X superpowers and Spidey powers they could easily overcome that.
You know I hated that issue from Spider-man, the one from American son... it's bullshit!

Black Canary is among DC's best fighters and her sonic-scream is easly capable of KOing any regular human,she is not going down like this 

Well, Spider-man is a 10 tonner faster than a bullet.

Prince of Orphans destroied Davos and is the most powerfull of the Immortal Weapons 

I don't know nothing about that guy... then sorry for my comment, if that is true, then he could defeat the team...

Fantomex has telepathy-like powers,this is the weakness of Midnighter,What-If Spider-Man is prety much Midnighter,i just happen to get his weakness,with proper usage of the tricks,Spider-Man will be out for a while 

I don't know how Midnighter powers and weakness works, so I don't know.
and Fantomex has great skills but he can't cheat a lot of people (this is a team battle) at the same time, he is not like Charles Xavier/Emma/Jean.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Matezoide2
@Deadcool:
i never said Daken would solo this Spider-Man,i just said he could have killed 616 any time he wanted and this is true,Peter himself admited this 

In Comics,Mr.X's powers vary,some times he has Batgril-like powers,in others,telepathy 

Spider-Man is not faster than a bullet,he can dodge then after they are fired,but he isnt capable of outrunning then (at least not in a florest he can barely move) 

sure,sure... 

Take What-If? Spider-Man's powers,give him a better healing factor,more speed and a battle computer that runs through the same battle several million times a second and you get Midnighter,with telepathy,you can make him ''see'' the wrong future,the same should apply to Spidey 

and you still havent said anything about my 5th member,Quicksilver (who's way faster than he used to be when Spidey took him down)

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sherlock

Could someone post the links for the other battles i cant find them anywhere

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers