• 74 results
#1 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Tourny round 1

Pfcoolio15 Kryptonians ( Power Girl, Super Boy, Krypto, Superman, Supergirl )

VS

Nefarious Legends ( Mon-El, Mr.Majestic, Apollo, Omni-Man, Invinicble )

RULES

• You win by debating for your team.
  • No BFR
  • Fight to death or KO
  • Fight takes place on Merged Marvel & DC earth ( City )
  • If debate comes to a standstill, users are allowed to vote
  • Pre-Flashpoint DC characters
  • Current Marvel characters
  • Make good cases
  • No Prep
  • Standard Gear
  • Morals Off

BEGIN !

#2 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

So, er do I win by default?

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15 said:

So, er do I win by default?

No, you didn't even make a case.

Nefarious Where you at

#4 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: But he didn't show up, so I was just wondering

#5 Posted by Esquire (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15: Make a debate. If Nefarious never shows up, then you'll win.

It's your time to shine!

#6 Edited by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

My debate, Superman.

#7 Posted by Nefarious (18324 posts) - - Show Bio
@Esquire: Already? Let's do this. 
#8 Posted by Esquire (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15 said:

My debate, Superman.

You have to explain why your team would win. If you're saying that Superman solos, I have to warn you that you're not correct. Good luck, though.

#9 Edited by Nefarious (18324 posts) - - Show Bio

My team wins because we have Mr. Majestic and Mr. Majestic is way smarter, stronger, and more powerful than Superman and his team. 

#10 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: Superman files a copyright infringement

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15 said: Ohh.

@jeanroygrant: But he didn't show up, so I was just wondering

LOL, BUMP!

#12 Posted by Nefarious (18324 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant: I have come to do this.  

@Pfcoolio15: Lol. XD
#13 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, you couldn't give me zord or something. You throw Krypto at me for god's sake.

#14 Posted by Nefarious (18324 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Majestic is like my only hope of winning. Superman is the only one in Pfcoolio's team that will give him a lot of hell.

#15 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15: @Nefarious: Come on i want to see this it will be fun :))

#16 Posted by Nefarious (18324 posts) - - Show Bio
@spawn_123: And so you shall see.
#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: Lol, you also have Mon-El, almost Superman's peer. And Apollo who held his own with Captain Atom.

#18 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: I want WAR and dude Mr. Majestic is not your only hope im sure Omni-Man can take on Super-Boy and Mon-El is more stronger,faster etc than Power Girl

#19 Posted by Nefarious (18324 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant: What are Mon-EL's feats? I never got into him. Also, Apollo faced defeat by Midnighter, as well. LOL
#20 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: That my friend is wrong. For man's best friend is also apparent in this battle.

As you can see in this image. Krypto was able to make Superman bleed which is a feat that isn't easily accomplished.
And look at what Krypto was able to do to Superboy prime in this Scan. The guy who killed Superman was nearly incinerated by this heat vision. Hotter that the Sun. And remember, this is Superboy prime we're talking about.
Ummm... Need I say more. If he teams up with Superman against Mr. Majestic after he's done whipping Invincible. Then this battle won't be that hard.
And in these three scans, he whips Monguls butt so badly that Superman has to hold him back. That's right, this dog was beating up one of the most powerful villains.
#21 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawn_123: Umm... I'd appreciate it if spectator's didn't take part in this battle.

#22 Posted by Nefarious (18324 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pfcoolio15: Ummm...Krypto has never actually defeated those characters. Sure, he can hurt them but he can't defeat them by his lonesome. Mr. Majestic can beat Mongul and Atlas with little difficulty. Superman is a big problem though. But, Krypto can beat Invincible and maybe Apollo.
#23 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: Ya, that's my point. Krypto can beat invincible and after he's done with that, he can help Superman with his loyal self. And being that Superman and Majestic are near equals, Krypto puts it over the top.

#24 Posted by Nefarious (18324 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pfcoolio15: You think highly of Krypto. Omni-man can rip that dog apart. Since, he is much stronger. Mon-EL can handle Supergirl. 
#25 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: Powergirl can hold off Omni-man. Really well at that. Wonder Woman even said that Power girl was stronger that her at one point. And Wonder woman is a rock's throw away from Superman.

#26 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: In fact, I'm pretty sure she can easily defeat Omni-man.

#27 Posted by Nefarious (18324 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pfcoolio15: I beg to differ. Even though Omni-man has very limited feats, his speed, durability, and vitrumite physiology are about Superman level. He is basically near Superman-level while Power Girl is below Wonder Woman since Wonder Woman has defeated Power Girl. Also, do you have proof that Wonder Woman spoke those words from her mouth? I don't have a scanner to show my proof. LOL
#28 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: Do you have any feats to prove that he's near Superman level? o_o

#29 Posted by Nefarious (18324 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pfcoolio15: The proof is in the pooding. But to be honest, I can't because I have no scanner.
#30 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15: Oh haha ok im sorry

#31 Edited by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: No the proof is not in the pudding. You just basically said his speed and durability are near superman without proof. o_o

#32 Posted by Nefarious (18324 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pfcoolio15: Can you prove that Superman and Mr. Majestic are near equals?
#33 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: But if you want, I can show you a scan of Powergirl punching Wonderwoman to Canada. And to tell you the truth, I don't have a scanner either. I find them online.

#34 Edited by Nefarious (18324 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pfcoolio15: I see. I will use that option, as well. Sure, I would like to see that.
#35 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: Superman benched the weight of the Earth for five days with no contact from a yellow sun and has survived Supernovas. But aside from that. Do you have any proof that Mr. Majestic is near Superman level. o_o

#36 Posted by Nefarious (18324 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pfcoolio15: I wouldn't say he is near. He is practically above Superman simply because Mr. Majestic can give Helspont a good fight. Superman got easily beaten by Helspont. I will see if I can find proof. 
#37 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15: that bench pressing thing was New 52. this is pre flashpoint Superman

@Nefarious: if you want scans from Invicible, just tell me the issue and I'll get them here.

btw, doesn't Krypto kinda have an advantage? I thought kryptonian wildlife had an easier time hurting Kryptonians, like the rocks from Krypton are poisonous (Kryptonite), certain other elements from Krypton are more dangerous to Kryptonians than to other supers, like wildlife. am I wrong in this? or is there anything to support it? just thinking about this out loud

#39 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

As for the Power girl Wonderwoman issue

And also, of course, the punching to Canada.
#40 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy

: Mongol wasn'tt a Kryptonian and neither was Atlas and please don't get involved in the debate

#41 Posted by Nefarious (18324 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jorgevy: Okay. Show me scans from any issue. I know very little about Invincible.
#42 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15: I'm not involving in the debate, I merely pointed out that you were using a New 52 feat, and asked a GENERAL question. either way you didn't actually answer to it, but it matters little to this debate, it's more curiosity of mine

#43 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

And also when Jim Lee made Mr. Majestic, he said that he was just as powerful because he didn't hold back like all of Earth's Superheroes. He did what he had to do to get the job done. However, this is morals off, so Superman won't be holding back like he always is.

#44 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: Ok, I'm not really clear on which version feats take place in. But aside from that, can you show us a scan that puts Omni man on Superman level.

#45 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: @Pfcoolio15: sure, but not now, need to sleep. tomorrow I'll show some Omni-man and Invicible scans.

#46 Posted by Nefarious (18324 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jorgevy: Okay.
#47 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

It's 1 week, and 1 day since this battle was made, who do you think had the better debate and arguement with a good team?

Vote now!

#48 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP.

#49 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15: Has my vote. He actually showed me some scan proof and made Krypto look like a monster!

I had not LMAO like that in awhile.

I also see no proof Mr. Majestic > to Superman in feats.

#50 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

1 vote for Pfcoolio, 0 for Nerfarious.

3 votes is needed to win !