jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jeanroygrant

Tourny round 1

CadenceV2Demons ( Etrigan, Johnny Blaze, Spawn, Dan Ketch, Damian Hellstrom )

VS

HyperViper97Mutants ( God Cable, Darwin, Nate Grey, Iceman, Juggernaut )

RULES

• You win by debating for your team.
  • BFR is allowed
  • Fight to death or KO
  • Fight takes place on Merged Marvel & DC earth ( City )
  • If debate comes to a standstill, users are allowed to vote
  • Pre-Flashpoint DC characters
  • Current Marvel characters
  • Make good cases
  • No Prep
  • Standard Gear
  • Morals Off

BEGIN !

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Pokergeist

Oh wow this will be good.

Alright I am (fortunately) familiar with your whole team.

Alright. Your Team has some powerful Omegas. Cable, Iceman, and X-Man. You have a Magical power House in Juggernaut. Then you have the ... Darwin.... yeeeah.

Anyway I have on the other hand 2 Powerful Angels of Vengeance, a Hell King, a Hell Lord, and a Demon that can tangle with Superman.

Also I have another huge advantage. Dang Near Invulnerability, on my guys with Versatile Magic.

Alright enough stalling.

Spawn!

My head Defacto linchpin. To make it fair I limited him to Hell King Spawn and not his latest cureent Omega Spawn, or Divine Spawn, ect.

Does this mean my team cant win without him? Hell (get it? Pun) no, Spawn is merely the most Versatile of my guys.

Spawn has Necroplasma and as Hell King a constant source of it. This Necro Plasma allows magical reality warping on a small (or at time large) scale.

• Kill on the Molecular Level with Energy thru his Chains
  • Hellblast powerful enough to melt the Gate of Heaven
  • Healing from any wound.
  • Unable to be killed except by a Divine/Holy weapon or Attack and then only Decapitation
  • Bring Back the Dead
  • Shadow Port and Stay within Shadows
  • Light Speed Teleportation
  • Increase Durability to Hundreds of Ton levels
  • Increase Strength to Hundreds of Tons levels
  • Mass Illusion Casting
  • Small Scale Transmutation
  • Hyper Sonic Speed
  • Time Slowing on a City Level
  • World Level Empathy
  • Size Increase
  • Shape Shifting
  • Self Thinking Suit/Cape
  • Hyper Sonic Chains
  • Flight
  • Control over Creatures of the Night
  • Phasing
  • and more!

Wow that is alot!

Point is he is pretty Versatile.

Next I will go thru the Brothers of Destruction, the Ghost Riders!

The Ghost Riders each contain a powerful Spirit of Vengeance. These Spirits are Angels imbued with Gods Wrath. They have proven to be some of the most powerful magical entities along with Hell Lords. These Abilities include..

• 200+ Ton strength
  • Immunity to Physical damage
  • The Penance Stare
  • Ability to Travel to Hell Realms and Back

They use Hellfire for everything. This Hellfire is kinda like Necro Plasma in it can be use for many abilities and uses.

• Hellfire Burns the Soul as well a Physical Heat
  • Can Create up to 4 Equally powerful Avatars
  • Flight
  • Infinite Chains that are Unbreakable without the aid of Magic
  • Multiple Types of Chain Attacks and Forms
  • Hellfire Cycles

Next we have Son of Satan. Daimon Hellstorm. The Original Anti Christ. SoS is a son of the combine Hell Lords Mephisto, Thog, Satan, and Santtanish. He has his whole life been knee deep in the occult. Feeling Resentment to his Satan father(s) he became Marvels number 1 Exorcist. Later he ended up taking over Satan's Hell Realm as his own thus granting him the power and title Hell Lord. Much like th Ghost Riders his main form attack a Soul Fire (pretty much same as Hell Fire but devastating to Demons more so). He has abilities such as...

• Soul Fire
  • Unbreakable Trident
  • Sensing Magical Forces
  • Exoticism
  • Magic Entrapment's
  • Flaming Horse Chariot
  • Ability to Travel to Hell and Back
  • Super Strength
  • Super Durability

Then to finish it off is... Etrigan the Demon... who I only know a little about.

What I know of this guy and seen in debates is he is a Demon with Soul Burning Hellfire as well. However his Hellfire is not as versatile. He is also apparently Superman level in Strength and Durability.

Super Strength

Super Durability

Hellfire

Forms of Telepathy

So there it is. I will debate how my team will dominate this match vs the Earth Bound Mutants.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

My main thing here is noticing the battlefield is the world. Well that is Spawn Playground.

First thing to do is Spawn Shadow port in the Shadows.

No Caption Provided

From here he would as always bid his time to strike.

Ghost Riders will Let out their Spirits.

Then Hellstorm would start making his Entrapment's..

The biggest hitter and threat to me is Juggernaut.

How do I deal with him. I BFR him across the planet Thru Spawn. Just as easy a Hell King Malbolgia had done to Spawn.

Then I can proceed to kill the 2 Psychic rather easy.

SoS, Entrigan, and both Ghost Riders will pour on the Hellfire/Soul Fire which have incredible destructive potential in itself. Near City Leveling potential.

Also Both Ghost Riders will generate Hellfire Rain Storm forcing Iceman to constantly dodge or suffer a Soul Burning Attack that will end him (Psychicly making a new body or not) with its attack. This will also easily take out Darwin who has never adapted to Magic from my knowledge.

This really leaves you with 2 Psykers who will have no effect on my guys. Both constantly focusing power into their Psy Shields.

At this time Spawn would Teleport Juggs to the Entrapments and trap him like Dormammu was trap by Hellstorm.

No Caption Provided

Like so.

Now its simply Both GRs wailing on your Human Stats (who will get stressed an fatigued) Psykers with Hellfire Blasts and Rain.

Added in Hellstorms Soul Fire and Spawns Hell Blast!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BAMSKY!

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HyperViper97

Alright apparently im a little late to the party. I'm fine with that.    
What is stopping the Dark Pheonix level psi from turning Spawn into a vegetable.  I am aware the Ghost riders are unaffected along with a majority of your team, so I'm focusing on spawn. 

And if that fails, can spawn survive...

sorry for posting it twice
HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HyperViper97
@CadenceV2 said:

@HyperViper97 My main thing here is noticing the battlefield is the world. Well that is Spawn Playground.

First thing to do is Spawn Shadow port in the Shadows.

No Caption Provided

From here he would as always bid his time to strike.

Ghost Riders will Let out their Spirits.

Then Hellstorm would start making his Entrapment's..

The biggest hitter and threat to me is Juggernaut.

How do I deal with him. I BFR him across the planet Thru Spawn. Just as easy a Hell King Malbolgia had done to Spawn.

Then I can proceed to kill the 2 Psychic rather easy.

SoS, Entrigan, and both Ghost Riders will pour on the Hellfire/Soul Fire which have incredible destructive potential in itself. Near City Leveling potential.

Also Both Ghost Riders will generate Hellfire Rain Storm forcing Iceman to constantly dodge or suffer a Soul Burning Attack that will end him (Psychicly making a new body or not) with its attack. This will also easily take out Darwin who has never adapted to Magic from my knowledge.

This really leaves you with 2 Psykers who will have no effect on my guys. Both constantly focusing power into their Psy Shields.

At this time Spawn would Teleport Juggs to the Entrapments and trap him like Dormammu was trap by Hellstorm.

No Caption Provided

Like so.

Now its simply Both GRs wailing on your Human Stats (who will get stressed an fatigued) Psykers with Hellfire Blasts and Rain.

Added in Hellstorms Soul Fire and Spawns Hell Blast!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BAMSKY!

Yeah... Cable and X man's power is not limited to psi. They are both incredibly talented at it, but their raw power and telekinesis are what make them physical threats
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@HyperViper97: Alright the First Question obviously.

Spawn was granted world wide Empathy by the Green World. He feels and senses and reads the minds of anything living. Humans, Animals, and even Plants. On top of this Malbolgia showed Telepathy on a world level many time in following and taunting Spawn. Since Spawn Necro Plasma is reality warping on a magical level I don't see why Psi of any level will work on him.

He wants it not to affect him he wont let it. On top of his powerful Empathy (which is Psychic in nature) as well Telepathy that all Hell Kings have shown like Malbolgia I think Spawn has 3 showings as safe cover. Plus Telepathy has never bothered him in the past... after all the version of Spawn I am using is made up of 6000 Souls as well.

That is a lot of thoughts, empathy, telepathy, and possible reality warping immunity to go thru. My point is Spawn should well be safe. If push comes to shove, the resistance Spawn has will last long enough to take Juggs to hell or on the other side of the planet before retreating into the Hell Realm.

I also all that Psy energy is not Magical at all. It wont harm GRs at all, or Hell King Spawn who has shown immunity to physical damage. It could take SoS and maybe Etrigan. But I dont really count on them except as support and added fire power.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

BUMP

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HyperViper97

Sorry, got that school stuff and no reliable computer on weekdays. So SoS and Etrigan are cannon fodder if the psis get them. The ghost riders, on the other hand, are honestly scary. I'd say Iceman and Darwin have the best chances against them, since they generally are good people and the penance stare shouldn't do much. This also prevents them from going all super ghost rider (see WWH where zatharos thought hulk was in the right and left him alone). I'm not going to bet on iceman killing a rider, an obnoxiously hard thing to do, but Darwin's power set is unpredictable to say the least. He is the ultimate wild card. Either he adapts something to defeat a rider, or his body teleports him away, at which point he can gain power by putting himself in a suicidal environment. Not just any old suicide, I mean like angering a god or something. That leaves juggs and spawn. I'm not the biggest reader or knowledge on spawn, but I think juggs can at least hold him off until someone finishes their match and assists. The ball is in your court.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@HyperViper97: Im back.

Ghost Rider can technically be KO rather easy when in human control. However all GRs are like switches. Blaze and Ketch in particular have shown the ability to switch on or off their Spirit of Vengeance.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen their are 2 power sets in a GR. One is Human Control (the Host) who is street Level. The other is the Spirit of Vengeance (the actual Angel) who is Hell Lord level.

As seen here even if your guys KO the Host the spirit will simply take over at full power. Like WWh and Dr. Strange found out.

Also the Penance Stare works on anyone who has cause harm, suffering, or feel guilt.

Since Iceman has done all 3 against badguys (wether for the greater good or not) he will be hit hard. Darwin is no saint he makes mistakes as well.

As seen here Good people (Like Dr. Strange of all people), Demons, or even Angels are not Immune to the Penance stare.

Entrigan is also no cannon fodder and neither is SoS.

SoS skill with his Soul Fire spewing Trident and Durability is more than enough to hang in this fight.

No Caption Provided

SoS doesnt even need to hit Iceman with Soul Burning Soulfire. All he needs to do is look at Iceman and Iceman Physical Body is being destroyed as well his Soul.

Darwin from what I know has never adapted to magic of any kind unless you happen to know otherwise?

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HyperViper97

Darwin has adapted magic. I know Hela's touch isn't allowed here but it's definetly something he could do again. And I wasn't calling estrigan and SOS cannon fodder in general, but if cable and x man start blasting them with sun size energy balls, they aren't gonna be around for that long. About the GRs again, Iceman can take either of them at non - zatharos level, and arguments can be made for beyond that. But as soon as the spirit of vengeance takes control, I don't see them attacking drake. Maybe some of the rest of the team, just not him

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

I dont see why they would attack my team at all.

The spirits of Vengeance like Zarathos and Ketchs spirit have already fully worked with Son of Satan and Etrigan is not a High Class Hell lord. Spawn is made of over 600 souls and Simmons is pretty noble himself. Why would the Spirits of Vengeance attack my team and not yours?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppp

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HyperViper97

did i say the spirit would be attacking your team? One other thing, the aggressor in this fight, or the initiator, is actually really important because that affects whether the full GR can go after iceman, or if he's in the right and defending himself

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist

@HyperViper97: .... I guess. I know if Zarathos is being attacked whether IM is right or wrong means nothing when Zarathos attacks back. He doesn't take to kindly to being attack by anyone. Then we still have Spawn and SoS and Etrigan all with Soul Attacks taking Iceman out.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanroygrant

It's 1 week, and 1 day since this battle was made, who do you think had the better debate and arguement with a good team?

Vote now!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist

Whoooo!

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By tomlikesfries

CadenceV2.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By ImmortalOne

Did anyone notice the repeated uses of the word, "alright?"

Alright, anyways, my vote goes to CadenceV2.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@ImmortalOne: Alright first off.....

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By boschePG

cadence

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HyperViper97

Well, that was fun. Foreseeing a loss here but whatever. Psi protection doesn't exactly count for nothing, Icemans soul being attacked shouldn't be too hard to mitigate against and repair if any damage is sustained. Then we have Darwin. Anything you throw at him is defended against. I don't know of a time where he has been definitevly defeated. Next point, BFR is allowed so juggernaut can start chucking people into space, plus the Psi boys telekinetically tossing people around, and if all else fails iceman makes an iceberg on top of everyone.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

Cadence wins this round, and moves on. Nice match! Thanks for particiapting!