tourny/R1 Ocean/AllStar VS Sophia/NightThund (VOTING)

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@nighthunder: thanks, i was about to say the same if you countered

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By Wardemon32

Honesty, the whole debate was basically done when they mentioned that they have an army of Superman Robots, Superman gets 1 week sun dip, and they are all multiplied by 1000. I give my vote to @allstarsuperman and @oceanmaster21

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: thanks man, but it turns out Oceanmaster wanted 1 closing post.

LISTEN UP DONT VOTE YET OCEANMASTER GETS A CLOSING POST

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By oceanmaster21

@allstarsuperman: nah go ahead bro call voting my pc keeps shuting down and its annoying plus it wasn't that much different from what you had bro go ahead bro call voting

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@allstarsuperman: nah go ahead bro call voting my pc keeps shuting down and its annoying go ahead bro call voting

oh sorry to hear that, right after i tell everybody not to voted lol.

@nighthunder said:

@allstarsuperman: I could counter but, we'd go fo days. Lets just get to voting

The debate is now closed. No more replies

@dondave@ghostravage@lvenger@god_spawn@wolverine08@cadencev2@dratini1331@funsiized@comicstooge@floopay@killemall

Votes pwetty pwetty pwease?

guys dont vote yet Oceanmaster never got to say his closing post

sorry for notification spamming, you guys can vote.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@wardemon32: Your supposed to vote on who debated better, not who would win. Please May ask that you reconsider your vote with that in mind?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc you interested in a read? you're the only guy i can think to call out that hasnt been already.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By oceanmaster21
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#165 god_spawn  Moderator

Since you called me in. To me this debate was kind of rollercoaster-ish. I felt like AllstarSuperman carried his team for the most part for the good parts of it. Oceanmaster had a good idea when it came to prep, and I'll admit, it surprised me a bit. On the othe rhand, I found him missing context on a few things that ultimately dragged his team down. It was good at the start, but as he tried broadening things and continued the debate, it felt like he lost control of what he was exactly talking about. With that said, team 2 I felt worked better as a unit. I think as far as overall things go, they kind of relied a little too much on speculation at certain points, or at least nightthunder did, but overall they worked better together. Since it is a team debate, team 2 gets my vote, but if I have to say Allstarsupes was probably the best debater in this thing.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By oceanmaster21

@god_spawn: thanks for your honesty:) and your vote

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By oceanmaster21

so far sophia89 and nighthunder 1 vote

allstarsuperman and oceanmaster21 1 vote

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: okay thanks, always great to have a Critique. So just to confirm, my weak point is this debate was that I relied on speculation too much? "Like the Gl ring thing and goku being able to use it?

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@wardemon32 said:

Honesty, the whole debate was basically done when they mentioned that they have an army of Superman Robots, Superman gets 1 week sun dip, and they are all multiplied by 1000. I give my vote to @allstarsuperman and @oceanmaster21

i actually countered that.

You mean where you said it would take Superman 4 minutes? Didn't tehy coutner that with his vision and he's already near FTL or more(without sundip)? And you forgot to mention how Superman had robots helping him so that 4 minutes wouldn't make any sense? Becuase that whole arguement failed Loki is still alive which means the norn stones were in the battle. Superman is arleady about near FTL without sundipping. Even if he was half the speed of light, with 4 hours fo prep he'd already be 240 times the speed of light. In a week that would be over 10,000. Finding that ship would be far less than a second anyways(though AllStar coutntered this already).

I also took into account for when you said that you'll get your Doom bots, but you haven't said why those Doombots?Superman bots. You just said they'll hold them off. And you said they swarm Supes though none of them should eb close to Supermans strength or speed. You guys did show GL reacting to something moving 7x the speed of light BUT thats no where near good enough when Superman is already moving hundreds of times faster. So thats why I say it was basically done when they mentioned those things.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

What version of the characters were being used here? I'm seeing Pre-52 Superman, New 52 Superman and Superman Beyond

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehh, this was a pretty bad debate, it looked messy and a lot of scans are being taken out context. E.g Hal beating up Ion Kyle. If the issue had actually been read it would be known that Hal didn't fight Kyle at all but fought Effigy disguised as Kyle.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@dondave: pre flash point superman.

So, why were there feats from Superman Beyond being used or Pre-Crisis feats for Hal Jordan?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder said:

@wardemon32: Your supposed to vote on who debated better, not who would win. Please May ask that you reconsider your vote with that in mind?

I voted on who presuaded me to think which characters win which, in turn, is who debated better. I wasn't going based off of who I think would win but who persuaded me. Honestly, you guys could have done a lot mroe, especially with Doom.

@sophia89

I didn't say it increased speed. I was basing that off of the sundip they said. Adamantium doesn't mean much if they get pounded to the point where the internals are damaged(Like Wolverine getting KOd). And they never actually said Superman will go looking for them. You never proved that tehy can teleport between dimensions also. One otehr thing I would like to comment on is the black bolt being useless which is false. They said he was morals off so that leaves his care for the team out. Even if he killed his own team(which he shouldn't care about being about most of them are from a different universe) they still win becuase they killed everyone on yours also. But your welcome. I'm looking to joins CAvs sometimes. Just stacking up on my comics for now.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

@dondave said:

Ehh, this was a pretty bad debate, it looked messy and a lot of scans are being taken out context. E.g Hal beating up Ion Kyle. If the issue had actually been read it would be known that Hal didn't fight Kyle at all but fought Effigy disguised as Kyle.

lol worse than me and Cadences? anyways i oceanallstar gets my vote but ehhh...i think this could have been done better by all sides.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Wardemon32

@sophia89:

Don't get me wrong. You debated well but you should always reach for your teams full potiential instead of letting one section do all of the work. I doubt anyone in this tourny could actually solo a Superman moving over 10 Million times the speed of light. Might I add that he would be able to pull over one septillion tons. I doubt anyone could over power him, let alone hit him. And in oen of your post you said "I;m not self BFR....." or something along those lines. If Dr. Doom or Wanda were to go to that demension to retrieve them that would be self BFR. And then theres the arguement of proving they can even get into this dimension in which their un aware of.

You wouldn't be breaking the rules by talking to me after the match is over. But I doubt your team can take black blots scream. It doesn't matter if he kills his own team. That's not against the rules. As long as your team is dead thats all that matters. I didn't see reason to believe they could actually take it. And sure I'll message you when I'm ready. I just bought like 30 comics the other day. I'm planning to buy another 10-50 by this week.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

I told Oceanmaster that it wasn't really Kyle, he said he edited it.

@dondave said:

@sophia89 said:

So, why were there feats from Superman Beyond being used or Pre-Crisis feats for Hal Jordan?

I am using Pre-Flashpoint Superman, may I ask what scan was from Superman Beyond? Also to be honest I wasn't sure that I had pre-crisis or early post crisis. If I was to guess I would say Hal Jordan TPing the whole planet is pre-crisis, but the mind wipe and the mental suggestions are post crisis. Also my team wasn't relying of Hal's TP anyhow.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

I told Oceanmaster that it wasn't really Kyle, he said he edited it.

@dondave said:

@sophia89 said:

I am using Pre-Flashpoint Superman, may I ask what scan was from Superman Beyond? Also to be honest I wasn't sure that I had pre-crisis or early post crisis. If I was to guess I would say Hal Jordan TPing the whole planet is pre-crisis, but the mind wipe and the mental suggestions are post crisis. Also my team wasn't relying of Hal's TP anyhow.

The scans of Superman throwing the chunk of Kryptonite into the sun

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I don't believe I used any New 52 Superman scans. I accidently used 2 New 52 wonder Woman scans, but I left them blank. I just copy paste from an old cav of mine. I guess the website doesn't just let me delete one picture at a time.

@kidman560: thanks for the vote

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By NighThunder

@dondave: So with that said, which side do you think debated better and had better team work?

@allstarsuperman: Don't tag me lol i wasn't doing anything XD

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Since you called me in. To me this debate was kind of rollercoaster-ish. I felt like AllstarSuperman carried his team for the most part for the good parts of it. Oceanmaster had a good idea when it came to prep, and I'll admit, it surprised me a bit. On the othe rhand, I found him missing context on a few things that ultimately dragged his team down. It was good at the start, but as he tried broadening things and continued the debate, it felt like he lost control of what he was exactly talking about. With that said, team 2 I felt worked better as a unit. I think as far as overall things go, they kind of relied a little too much on speculation at certain points, or at least nightthunder did, but overall they worked better together. Since it is a team debate, team 2 gets my vote, but if I have to say Allstarsupes was probably the best debater in this thing.

This, my sentiments exactly.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 HigorM  Moderator
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty close but I am voting Sophia and Night Thunder (although personally using feat from HOM Wanda seemed a bit unfair )