tourny/R1 Ocean/AllStar VS Sophia/NightThund (VOTING)

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By New_World_Order

OceanMaster & AllStarSuperman

1. Superman
  2. Doctor Light
  3. Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  4. Loki
  5. Black Bolt
  6. Wonder Woman

Sophia89 & NightThunder

1. Doctor Doom
  2. Eimin
  3. White Lantern Kyle Rayner
  4. Goku
  5. Scarlet Witch
  6. Uriel

• Each team gets one week of prep
  • Morals are off
  • Fighting to the best of their abilities
  • Both teams get 4 hours of prep (Can travel to any destination as long as one of their characters have been there)
  • No extremely powerful artifacts
  • BFR is allowed
  • Win by team being defeated in any way ( incapitation, death, KO, or BFR )
  • No knowledge on each other

Fight takes place here

OceanMaster & AllStarSuperman on right side and Sophia89 & NightThunder on the left side

@allstarsuperman & @oceanmaster21 VS @sophia89 & @nighthunder

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By New_World_Order
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

You guys can start.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By oceanmaster21
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@oceanmaster21: you go first cause you have the better prep masters, ill follow

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: well sophia89 has already made their post so ima wait for her partner @nighthunder to come in and introduce their team so you and I can begin

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@thundergodswrath: excuse me theres somthing wrong with my team. See, i had changed kyle to white lantern. It says green.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: excuse me theres somthing wrong with my team. See, i had changed kyle to white lantern. It says green.

Well White Lantern Kyle is like an uber, he may be too powerful.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NighThunder

@thundergodswrath: all he really gains is well, a little extra power, and even so, even GL Kyle can still use the other spectrums

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: all he really gains is well, a little extra power, and even so, even GL Kyle can still use the other spectrums

Only for one particular series because of manipulation from the Guardian and Larfleeze.

He cant , under normal circumstances, manipulate other spectrum.

Not that he is still lacking in power, raw power wise he probably is still the heaviest powerhouse in your team, even as GL.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, i'll give you him.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: alright now that you have him can you start us off well sophia89 already did but me and allstarsuperman are waiting for you bro:)

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@thundergodswrath: I'm guessing the use of time travel to increase prep time is against the rules?? Usually when time travel is allowed in prep it grants access to resources of other times but one in is still limited to the set time for prep

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: I'm guessing the use of time travel to increase prep time is against the rules?? Usually when time travel is allowed in prep it grants access to resources of other times but one in is still limited to the set time for prep

Yeah, I agree. I've always hated when people did that. I don't know why they would need longer than a week to get resources, and 4 hours to prepare.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@thundergodswrath: @beatboks1: alright one week is more than enough to gather enough metal i will send kyle and goku so i can get 3times the amount.

I will still go back in time to attack asgard at its weakest moment though.

That seems rather unfair.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@thundergodswrath: really.

I guess we will just go after adamantium since there wont be enough time to grab any other metal.

@sophia89 said:

@thundergodswrath: can i use my ship to store the metal and items i grap,also can i use kyle to drill planets and to haul the metal faster?

Yes that is except able.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By oceanmaster21

@sophia89: yea wont work plus your not allowed to do that.2 your team going to latervia 1st where as loki would have already teleported my team to asgard3 the norn stones are usally being carried by loki anyways so sorry about your luck bro lol

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: that's still gonna require a lot more time for doom and loki would already have them

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: well just like thunergod said you cant go to asgard and attack seeing as its unfair.You stated that your team will go to latervia and bring back the doom bots and all kinds of metal ok well while your team is doing that.Loki gonna teleport to asgard and retrieve the norn stones

now loki has been said to have Magical capabilities on par with Classic Strange so imagine how amped he will be with the norn stones.

Loki ability to use the norn stones will come in handy big time

No Caption Provided

he can manifest peoples powers by 1000% now imagine what superman, wonder woman,dr light,hal Jordan,and black bolt, as well as loki himself timed by 1000% percent their gonna be unstoppable.ON top of all that wonder woman will be getting all her artifacts and weponary,superman will be sndiping and going to fortress of solitude, dr light will be manipulating the light but that's AllStarSuperman territory.But Hal Jordan will retrieve a blue latern ring so now hal is in possession of not only a green ring but a blue one as well which will even double his power,black bolt as you know his wispers can destroy moutains his full scream can destroy a planet now if bolt can already to that imagine him being amped 1000% gonna do and the fact that hes bloodlusted as well as the rest of my team dosent help your team at all with the stoens bolt scream will be uiniverse destruction I don't seen anyone on your team handling that.

AllStarSuperman your turn bro

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: @sophia89: oh sorry i didnt know it was my turn, i didnt get a notification from oceanmasters post. ill make a post later today.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks promising I'll keep watching.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Speed:

• Scans 1-3: Matching Jay Garrick in speed.
  • Scan 4: Superman speeds up his senses to match the Flash

Strength:

• Scan 1: Holding a mini-blackhole in his hand.
  • Scan 2: Punching through John stewards force field, John is said to have the strongest constructs of the GLC.
  • Scan 3: He says he can shatter a planet.

Durability:

• Scan 1: Survives Apocalypse and New Genesis collision.
  • Scan 2: Survives a supernova
  • Scan 3-4: Takes a planet level explosion

Heat Vision:

• Scan 1-2: Takes out an army of doomsday clones.

Wonder Woman:

Strength:

• Scan 1: Wonder Woman stops a city sized Meteor in mid fall, and casually has a conversation with Terra before flying it away.
  • Scan 2: WW helps tow the moon.
  • Scan 3: Helps pull the earth. It's not stated if she was pulling a third of it, so I wouldn't think so. I believe both Superman and MMH are stronger the her.

Speed:

• Scan 1: Keeping up with Jessie Quick.
  • Scans 2-3 : Keeps up with Wally West.
  • Scan 4: Speedblitzes Amazo (who had Wally West's speed)

Durability:

• Scans 1-2: Nekron, a skyfather level being’s magic lightning, has no effect on Diana
  • Scans 3-4: Survives a full on blast from an Imperiex probe, she was badly injured though. A blast from one of those things managed to turn Captain Marvel inside out.

Weaponry:

• Scans 1-2: Omega Beams can’t even pierce the bracelets.
  • Scan 3: WW uses the Lasso to save Martian Manhunter from a black hole created by Oblivion. This is also kinda a strength feat.
  • Scan 4: Even with all of the strength and powers at Amazo’s command, he cannot break out of the lasso knot tied by Diana, so he has to resort to shrinking out of it.
  • Scan 5-6: This is a lasso and strength feat for both Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl. They actually manage to get their lasso’s around Superboy Prime’s neck. He can’t break the lasso’s grip. And then they toss him into a parked bus.
  • Scan 7: The tiara goes thru Superman’s Bio aura and cuts his invulnerable skin

Dr Light:

Dr. Light has a genius level intellect, he is a genius in the field of physics. Dr Light is also a psych and has shot up a high school. So Morals will not be a thing for him in this battle. Dr. Light has the ability to manipulate light for many purposes. He can manipulate light around himself to become invisible, create solid blasts of energy, make force fields and constructs, cast illusions and fly. By repulsing photons only using his mind, Dr. Light can make areas of total pitch-black darkness. He can power himself up by absorbing light from the surrounding area, but his limit is not known. He can basically take control of anything that shines light, even dimly. This included Green Lantern's ring, Superman's laser eyes, magic lightning from Wonder Girl's lasso, etc. This control extends so far that he can draw out energy even if it is not being used. For example, he could see Superboy's heat vision in his body even when it wasn't being used, and was able to pull it out of his eyes against his will and use it as a weapon. He also showed a feat where he would take away "internal light" from other super powered people, such as the Ray and the heroic Doctor Light.

Here he takes out the more powerful Dr Light (Kimiyo Hoshi):

Turns out he is powerful enough to take down a fast moving Superman:

No Caption Provided

Dr. Light kidnapped Green Arrow and used him as bait to start his revenge on the Teen Titans. When the Titans responded to the call and came, Dr. Light attacked without any remorse. No longer hampered by Zatanna's mental blocks, he nearly managed to kill the Titans. The Titans called in every hero who had even been a Titan (including Wally West) to join the battle. Shows his durability (being able to take hits from everyone and still stand) Dr. Light vs Teen Titans and Justice League:

Unfortunately there are missing scans, but they were deleted, you get the gist though, he is one bad poop scooper.

Some of his other powers:

• Scan 1: A hardlight construct
  • Scan 2: Shields
  • Scan 3-4:Illusions

With prep he could trick your whole team with illusions. He is safe from attacks with shields, not that he isn't plenty durable himself. And now the game changer:

He can take the light from peoples eyes. (Affecting the optic nerves):

No Caption Provided

I believe neither of you have a counter to this, as it will be very effective in taking down your heavy hitters.

Okay so now I'll get to prep:

Superman can build an army of Superman_Robots, you know the one that gave the entire Teen Titans and Young Justice trouble in Titans/Young_Justice:_Graduation_Day. Superman can also sundip. Superman will also have access to a Phantom Zone Projector. So he has an army, he is greatly amped, and he can superspeed BFR your team. And before you try to bring up kryptonite:

Wonder Woman has access to all her weapons and armor:

• Lariat of Truth: A lariat of tiny chain links, the Lariat of Truth (a.k.a. “Lasso of Truth,” “Magic Lasso” or “Lariat of Hestia”) is of limitless length and virtually indestructible. Neither god nor mortal can escape the lasso which, when being held by Diana, compels anyone bound by it to tell the truth. The lariat glows as if on fire and can apparently burn the flesh of those within its confines if those individuals are impure. Diana can apparently control the latter ability. Additionally, the lariat possesses anti-mystical abilities and can protect Diana and anyone within its scared circle from magical attacks.
  • Bracelets of the Aegis: Created from the hide of Amaltheia, the goat that wet-nursed Zeus, king of the Gods (whose hide eventually became Zeus’s and Athena’s shield), the indestructible Bracelets of the Aegis were forged from the fragments of Zeus’s shield. They allow Diana to deflect bullets, lasers, arrows, swords, energy blasts and other projectiles than would be able to penetrate her tough skin. When crossed, the bracelets emit an impenetrable, low-level force field around her.
  • Gauntlet of Atlas, The Gauntlets of Atlas increase the strength of the wearer tenfold as well as enhancing stamina and durability.
  • Sandals of Hermes, The sandals permit Diana to teleport from one place to the next and transverse dimensions. The sandals also grant anyone who wears them the ability to soar at tremendous speeds.
  • Eagle Battle Armor: Diana’s ceremonial battle armor was forged specifically for her. Crafted by the Amazon artisan Pallas, this eagle-inspired armor allows for freedom of movement in close combat. The armor’s golden wings fold away when not in use, and enhance diving strikes when spread to their full span. The wings also provide additionally shielding from projectiles or blasts of energy.
  • Sword of Hephaestus: Diana’s sword, also forged by Hephaestus, is so sharp that it can cleave the electrons from an atom and even cut Superman!
  • Star Shield: Wonder Woman’s battle shield is molded from a remarkable ore once mined and smelted on Themyscira. This rare metal resists impacts and holds a keen edge. The shield demonstrated its considerable tensile strength when Diana used it to pierce the exo-armor of an Imperiex-Probe and to dissipate the devastating energies it would have used to destroy Earth.
  • Royal Tiara: Razor sharp, the tiara Diana wears can be thrown like a boomerang. The monster Scylla and god Deimos have had their heads severed by Diana’s use of the tiara as a throwing weapon
  • Godwave, yeah, if see prays see will be near unstoppable.

Dr Light is not gonna be a prep master, but we already have Superman, Wonder Woman and Loki for that. Dr Light will already have illusions cast and sheilds up before the battle even starts.

Now the Battle:

Superman BFR's a bunch of them, Amped Wonder Woman slaughters them all, Dr Light kills their sight.

Loki > Doom (Destroyer Armor)

Superman > Goku (Sundip/Robot Army/Phantom zone, yeah Goku is not winning)

• Oh yeah, you said Goku beats Superman through "magic", guess what? Superman isnt weak to magic, he actually has a great degree of resistence to it thanks to Zantanna and Phantom Stranger:

Doctor Light > Kyle Rayner (Kyle is light, Dr Light controls light)

Wonder Woman, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, and Black Bolt > Eimin, Scarlet Witch, and Uriel (Wondy speedblitzes/BFR's, Hal mindrapes them, Blackbolt yells real loud)

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AllStarSuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@allstarsuperman:

what version of superman/wonderwoman are you using? they are not new52 and seem from diff each other.

I am using Pre-Flashpoint, but I accidentally copy pasted 2 new 52 scans that I didn't want.

i actually countered most of that in my posts.but incase you didnt read it yet here is the cliff notes:

I did read them

eimin can see all possible futured so i know every thing that will happen in the fight.

dr doom built mech eyes for all of us except eimin because she is blind.(making dr light and loki's illusions useless).

Dr Light steals the mech eyes light. Any type of eyes still need light.

my team is not on earth they are inside a ship that your team cant breach.(speedblitz is out for you).

Nothing is unbreachable. Superman sends the whole ship to the phantom zone. that was easy.

superman will die by jarnbjorn wielding goku(jarnbjorn oneshot a celestial,and is an extremly powerful magic axe).

Superman is faster, stronger, and smarter then Goku. And Superman will be sundipped, have an entire robot army looking out for him, and he will be getting amped during the battle by Dr Light.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

@allstarsuperman: Nice Bro @sophia89@nighthunder Now imagine everything that allstarsuperman said being times 1000% seeing as loki has the norn stones which will be amping everyone on my teams powers by a hudge margin.

So Lets start with goku.This is morals off so goku will probally start firing all kinds of energy based attacks which his attacks wont be affecting superman at all.Seeing as how supes has been threw a lot worse and has faced more powerful people than goku.On top of all that superman is smarter faster stronger better stamina better reflexes better durability and over all just has more raw power than goku dose.

Goku and kyle rayner will both be usless in this fight seeing as how dr light can absorb every energy blast and construct energy they throw he is even able to absorb the light out of peoples eyes and leave them blind likes he done to kyle rayner before.

No Caption Provided

So while goku and kyle are blind and helpless superman along with his robots will speed blitzs goku and kyle taken them out very quickly and painfully.

Next Eimni and Urie.l Now as powerful as they are with their time manipulation it wont matter because loki gonna transmute them into into a dragon or whatever he wishes.

and have them go against their own team.

Hal Jordan with two hour prep will retrieve a blue lantern ring doubleling the green lantern ring power

Now Scarlet witch is another powerhouse on your team no matter seeing as how shes gonna have to go up against superman wonder woman, dr light, hal Jordan, and the superman robots plus some illusion casting by hal, dr light & loki she gonna be overwhelmed by their powers and since their prep you can be guaranteed loki will have our teams minds shield from scarlets mind attacks even tho supes,wonder woman,hal have all resisted great telopaths before hal has telaphty of his own. so scarlet will be going down hard thanks to the teams numbers and versatility of power.

Then Finaly we have Dr Doom.Now you sated he has his doom bots and what not. That's ok because loki not only has the norn stones and the destroyer armor he posses his own army of frost giants who will are amped by the norn stones as well plus loki can make copies of himself causing all kinds of distractions and damage to your team.Not to mention he will have black bolt with him making it even that much harder for dr doom.

Loki can even make duplicates of his team making your team really in a bad situation seeing as now they are really fighting an army.

So between superman being amped by the sun wonder woman being up graded by her weapons,DR Light manipulating all your energy attacks and absorbing the light from their eyes,hal Jordan being amped by the blue lantern ring which doubles his power.an army of frostgiants and superman robots,black bolt with all his viscious attacks,the destroyer armor,plus loki with his magic,and illusion casting,telpathy and the norn stones increasing my whole teams powers by 1000% your team is going down hard.

BUT in reality my team dosent even really have to fight seeing as how loki can manipulate your whole entire team except ,maybe scarlet and that's even questionable but ill wait for your reply