2. Kang The Conquer
  3. Carina Walters
  4. Ghost Rider Alexandra
  5. Ultron
  6. Sentry
  • Each team gets one week of prep
  • Morals are off
  • Fighting to the best of their abilities
  • Both teams get 4 hours of prep (Can travel to any destination as long as one of their characters have been there)
  • No extremely powerful artifacts
  • BFR is allowed
  • Win by team being defeated in any way ( incapitation, death, KO, or BFR )
  • No knowledge on each other

Fight takes place here

boschepg/higorm on right side and killemall/omgomgwtfwtf on the left side

No Caption Provided

@boschepg & @higorm VS @killemall & @omgomgwtfwtf

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2 HigorM  Moderator

yeah @boschepg I just have one thing to say:

shit just got real shit just got real

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@higorm: @omgomgwtfwtf@killemall@thundergodswrath:

Just so we know TGW, you have two preps:

• Both teams get 4 hours of prep (Can travel to any destination as long as one of their characters have been there)

is this a mistake or does this mean we get a week to battle prep and only 4 hours to get our stuff within that week?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@boschepg said:

@higorm: @omgomgwtfwtf@killemall@thundergodswrath:

Just so we know TGW, you have two preps:

is this a mistake or does this mean we get a week to battle prep and only 4 hours to get our stuff within that week?

Exactly.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath:

I'm confused. So what's the difference between the week of prep and four hours? Is it 1 week to think of something and 4 hours to implement it?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By New_World_Order

@thundergodswrath:

I'm confused. So what's the difference between the week of prep and four hours? Is it 1 week to think of something and 4 hours to implement it?

You have a week to gather your resources, and 4 hours to put it together.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@thundergodswrath: ohh. I thought each team gets one week,then both teams meets for 4 hours before fighting their opps.

Nope

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@thundergodswrath: well that is what happens when i ASSUME.i make an A*$ out of U and ME.lol

Oh well i will change my opening tomorow.

Lol okay

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@boschepg@higorm@killemall@omgomgwtfwtf@thundergodswrath

Prep (Killemall and I)

Catrina Walter will begin the prep by replacing my current Ultron with the alternate future version of him from Ultron Wars.

Here are scans of her doing what I have just said.
The version of Ultron we are using.

From there Kang will travel to the past and grab the Ultrons from Ultron Unlimited, the Phalanx and Kree Sentries from Annihilation Conquest, and the Ultrons from Age of Ultron.

Ultron will then absorb the Transmode virus once again and infect all other Ultrons, giving him absolute control over them.

Kang will then gather an army of future/alternate reality people to fight for him.

During this time, he will also being spying on the enemy team figuring out what they will do and countering whatever strategy they can come up with.

If this is not allowed, I can simply argue that Kang can gather intel on the majority of the opposing team, since they are Marvel characters. And from there, it simply becomes a case of neutralizing them. Meggan and Madison Jeffries can be shut down via numerous of methods (SPIN tech, Power dampeners, mutant power suppressors), and need be, I can always get people onto the battlefield to do so.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

Sweet

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By boschePG
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@boschepg: No problem :). I for one can wait, i dont have a problem, pretty sure @omgomgwtfwtf wont have any issues either. Take your time mate :)

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

I hope my opener was up to your standards :P

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Killemall
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@boschepg: no problem brother, take your time :)

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By boschePG

@higorm: @killemall: @omgomgwtfwtf:

Let me do this again

I wanted to point out that Higorosche is oozing with Prep Gods. Ultimate Reed...prep God. Constantine...prep God. Hank Pym....prep God. I dont know Majestic, but I hear he is a prep God. And I would like to point out that we all have 7 days prep. 7 days with prep Gods. 7 DAYS

REED RICHARDSI see omgomgwtf came up with a decent strategy. Thing is, we can do the same. How you ask? Cuz Reed has mapped out the entire multiverse.

What exactly does that mean? A whole lot of Reed Richards...like a Council of Reeds

No Caption Provided

Thats a whole lot brain power with 7 days of prepping

Reed has time machines and time domes too, to counter Carina and Kang in theory

Has multiple bases in areas like the N-zone and the City

HANK PYM

Most people think of Hank as only with Pym particles or him building Ultron since he is an artificial intelligence God

No Caption Provided

but he has done so much more. Pym actually merged with an alternate timeline Pym after Avengers Forever and he was then kidnapped by Skrulls and than came back just dropping tech he has since. He not only dropped code to defeat Age of Ultron Ultron but he also defeated Chthon

Avengers Infinite Mansion can teleport anywhere and even place signatures in tech to prevent BFR on my team

Pym Pocket Dimensions can reach any place in time and space. It has to be tethered to world but thats what Im prepping for. He helped build the Wave Enducer too

Pym's tech is so advanced that it dwarfs 40th century tech. Notice Vision was downloaded with Iron Lad (who is young Kang)

No Caption Provided

Pym is also really good at copying brain patterns into robots. We can copy Majestics strategic mind and drop them into a load of robots.

Hank has built Ultron, Jocasta, rebuilt Vision, and even designed the template of my opponents Carina Walters

No Caption Provided

in battle, communication is very key. Hank can hack the communication center of the brain to confuse communication like when he negated Chthon. Its hard to communicate battle strategies when you cant talk right

CONSTANTINE

John may not be the best mage in raw power but his wit and luck overcome everything. With 7 days, he could possible talk to Presence (God). Dude has walked out of Hell multiple times and even the astral plane. That being said, Constantine will do his best to spell the area and make sure if we lose we will win.

House of Mystery- can exist anywhere in space and time and nowhere, all at the same time. Kang isnt finding this HQ

Constantine would definitely prevent BFR

No Caption Provided

Constantine would spell the area. Like jumps to Hell or even simple seals like when he sealed Superman in final scan just to show pure strength of seal. He can cloak the team. Has even cloaked himself from Omniessence

he could ritual the team incase they got taken out to unleash mega magic bomb, which Merlyn himself was afraid of...doesnt that sound like Constantine???

Just incase you didnt know, Constantine has defeated both the Presence(God) and the Devil.

He can do more but you get the point...

MADISON JEFFRIES

He is the the application guy (4 hours)Madison can psionically control metal, glass, and plastic on the atomic level to make instant tech

Madison doesnt even have to know how to build it cuz he can merge with smarter people to just make tech while they supply the genius. Notice in all the scans that Madison can breakdown and reshape it in the next panel. Not next page. Next panel, showing how fast he can reshape things

Madison has Tp resistance anyways and within his armor is TP resistance. Reed also has TP resistance. Can provide scans if asked.

Madison is usually associated with Box armor, which can go toe to toe with green Hulk (thats 100 tonner) . If you guys can see whats happening, Madison can instantly make Reed and Hank tech like:

Anti-matter bombs

BigBang gun

multiple First Knife robots (with Majestic brainwaves) who can tank Thor

Bio Bombs

incase you are wondering how I can deliver the bio-bombs, I got tons of robots now and even ants

No Caption Provided

Both Reed and Hank have created tech to depower guys like Odin, X-Men, Phoenix Force, and Loki

I can do tons more but you guys get the point.

I will make my HigorM drop some knowledge on his guys than I can debunk/discredit some of Omgomgwtf's attack

This was just prep part though

7 days of it

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: @higorm: @killemall:

I can't wait for Higorm to post his prep, because you guys are going to have a lot of problems with just Kang and Ultron, let alone Killemall's god squad.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: Sure i will rather wait for @higorm to comment before i start the counter although is an uber weapon like a big bang gun, rather featless at a very high level that is, be allowed?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killemall

@omgomgwtfwtf: @oceanmaster21: Its really nice seeing how of both of us are itching to have a go at this, lol. Lets wait for @higorm to post his section and we can begin this in a gloriously evil fashion :p

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Interested to discuss few counter strategy, because the last thing i would want is, our argument contradicting each other, and either of us actually surprising the other with their strategy.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: Sure i will rather wait for @higorm to comment before i start the counter although is an uber weapon like a big bang gun, rather featless at a very high level that is, be allowed?

TGW was talking more about Infinity Gauntlets and Cubes. TheBBG is just there to show what he has built. SHowing more of an orbital gun capable of destroyng an alien armada. It will not win this battle on merit alone.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

TGW was talking more about Infinity Gauntlets and Cubes. TheBBG is just there to show what he has built. SHowing more of an orbital gun capable of destroyng an alien armada. It will not win this battle on merit alone.

The big bang gun that ultimate Reed used against Gah Lah Tus swam seem a bit more powerful to pull as a normal prep tool, thats why i asked.

Not that i have a problem with you using it, i can always ask Omg to change the prep post, because Genis Vell did have an entrophy amped gun that distroyed and re-created the multiverse, i am just curious to what we can use.

It also opens up a lot of avenue for added prep for my side, because Carina and her connection to Collector, would actually give me access to various artifacts as well as various pocket reality containment units, a destruction of each was stated to spill an entire universe and destroy everything. I am guessing i cant use that because Carina has never gone in to ask help from the Collector, same way Ultimate Reed was never invited to join the council of Reeds, nor does Council of Reeds even exist anymore after the War of 4 Cities.

It was stuffs like this i was asking clarification on but its ok.. if its gets a bit too confusing i can ask TGW, at the moment fairly sure we can sort this out within ourselves.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@boschepg@killemall@omgomgwtfwtf

OKay folks, let´s talk about what Mr. Majestic and Meggan can do with the time given for preparation. But before that, who is:

Mr. Majestic

Mr. Majestic is the WildStorm universe's "Superman". He is an alien warrior who has lived on Earth for centuries, often fighting alongside others of his race (as well as humans) against the Daemonites.

"He has all of Superman's abilities....strength, speed, flight, invulnerability, heat vision etc, but...he has the intelligence of Reed Richards and the attitude and fighting ability of Batman. All in all he's one serious bad ass." Neil Googe.

"Majestic is anything but a Superman knockoff. He's a principled, skilled, sometimes ruthless warrior, a champion of his world, an explorer, an inventor, and an outsider to the human race rather than an adopted son." Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning.

He´s been a hero for thousand of years, he has fought on the side of good for so long that his exploits have been the basis of many myths and legends. He was seen defending Christians from lions at the Roman Colosseum when the WildC.A.T.s went back in time and he was also a member of The Big Three (along with The High and Maximum Man), a team that fought during WW2. I mean, the guy was a full fledged warlord at least 3000 years ago.

So basically you have a guy with superman-like powers (and more), without the morals of using it, a genius level intellect, able to create almost anything he desires, and comming from a race of warriors who was trained for thousands of years to know how to fight using his powers in the most effective way.

One week for preparation

The Kherubim Technology on Earth

The Kherubim have been on Earth for thousands of years and as a result, a lot of their technology has mixed with human technology. In the Majestic series, Desmond, a child genius, reverse-engineered a lot of Kherubim technology for personal use. He made suits that let him act like a superhero and rebuilt his legs so he could walk (he had been paralyzed from the waist down). After he gave up being a superhero he started to use the Kherubim technology for commercial profit. He started a company and created the Quickthink 4-Tell, a phone with instant messaging, video and holo-still, internet access, mp3, voice actuation, 4-D surround playback, simulcast conference capabilities and more for less than 100 dollars. He became a millionaire and he wasn't the only one.Spartan, a member of the WildC.A.T.s, used a mixture of Kherubim technology andOtherspace energy to in his own corporation. They sold batteries that lasted forever, cars that didn't need gas (and lasted forever) and computers that would never need to be upgraded or even plugged in. Other companies also used bits and pieces of Kherubim technology (though they didn't know it) and soon enough Earth was covered in "xenotechnology". In Wildcats v4, the latest volume, Spartan has begun to sell Spartan Guards as household tools and the world is eating them up.

The Kherans are technologically highly advanced. They own spaceships capable of interstellar flights. They are capable of inscribing knowledge in the form of organic molecules, which when injected into the bloodstream downloads that knowledge straight into the brain. They are capable of manipulating the laws of chance, simply for the purpose of entertainment as their 'Coincidental Mansion' shows. Armies of very advanced androids known as the Spartan Guards serve as soldiers. Spartan Guards have shown high intelligence and superhuman physical capabilities. Their most impressive creation is probably the Kheran Dream Engine, which is capable of turning dreams and thoughts into reality.

With this time, Majestic will have access to tech he has made from scratch, as well as other tech he has access to. He can also built and create specific tech to complement and help his team in this battle.

This scan proves how fast he can come up with a new tech device:

No Caption Provided

That´s right, nanoseconds, now imagine what he can do with 7 days? I can tell you right now, he can build his own base (which can´t be scanned by anything) from zero..

So let´s get down to business..

First, Mr. Majestic will use nanobots to help him rebuild anything he needs. With this nanobots, he can pretty much build his computer to help him. His computer is described by Cap. Atom as being from another level in comparison to the Justice League Watchtower, something he has never seen before. Majestros computer is capable of tapping into every computer on every planet, including at least 73 alternate Earths, since he was trying to find the Earth Cap. Atom came from. The engines build by the Kherubim race are programmed for constant intelligence upgrade. After quickly building his highly advanced computer, Majestros will use it to scan the entire planet he finds himself with his team, he will get acquaintance about everything.

Second to that, he will start building his goodies, starting with his nanoflage suit which grants him invisibility. This will help in battle considering the enemy has to deal with someone like him being fighting invisible. He will also carry a energy dampeners, which removes the powers of superhuman beings. Then he will bring his Kusar and Creation Engine blades. He will also built several semisentiet drones which are capable of flying at lightspeed and drop tons of bombs.

And just to show how superior he is in comparison to other DC genius characters, also note that he can Instantly identify high technology he has never seen before.

The next scans shows how fast Mr. Majestic can go using his speed to manipulate technology. When fighting Eradicator, Majestic was able to completely rewrite The Eradicator's consciousness in the middle of battle in order to give him awareness of all dimensions and The Bleed, so he would stop trying to kill him every chance he got. This is quite impressive from an operational speed feat since he was able to not only view but manipulate information flowing as light, at billions of units per second, in the middle of a freakin battle.

He will also help his partner Meggan creating a mental block device to prevent her from being psychic assaulted, which is her only real weakness, and also a suit or device to prevent her from being depowered by dampeners.

In top of all that, Mr. Majestic can bring his own army of Spartans, after all, Majestros race built those androids to help them fighting his enemies.

Spartans who?

No Caption Provided

The Spartans are fully sentient robots that are built as personal bodyguards as well as a police force on Khera. Each Spartan has a "brain" more powerful than any other computer (on Earth or otherwise), is programmed to be able to use any technology it comes across, is equipped with powerful lasers, is skilled in armed and unarmed combat, has superhuman levels of strength, speed and durability, superhuman senses, and posses the ability to fly. Spartans are also capable of self-repair so they can mend themselves after battle. If the damage is too severe they can transmit their intelligence to other machines to stay alive. Spartan's connection with other machines is rather impressive. He can wirelessly connect with any computer system and bend it to his will. In an alternate future he showed himself to be adept at controlling hundreds of copies of himself in battle at once. Over the years Spartan has been upgraded many times and is even more powerful than he was originally. The greatest change was his acquisition of Void's powers.

Teleportation

Spartan is now capable of teleporting himself, others and objects from place to place with no effort. Distance is not an issue (he has easily gone from his office to space and back) and neither is precision. He can teleport specific things, large groups and even move different things all across the world at the same time. His teleportation also allows him to enter other dimensions at will. Aside from teleportation, Void's powers increased all of Spartan's physical attributes, making him now strong, fast and durable enough to face beings like Mr. Majestic in all out combat and win. His use of energy has also been affected and increased. Not only are his energy blasts now more powerful, Spartan is able to create energy shields, holograms, and energy constructs formed from pink light, the signature color of Void's powers.

Now Majestic can count on his personal army for this battle!

Meggan

Who is she?

Meggan is a extremely powerful mutant. She is an empath, Elemental, and shapeshifter. These powers join together to give Meggan a myriad of powers. Given elemental powers she can control the 4 basic elements. Air, Fire, Earth, and Water. Meggan can be called an elemental empath, elemental shapeshifter, and an empathic shapeshifter.

Meggan is an empath which gives her the ability to feel the emotions of others. She has been shown to feel the emotions of people, animals, and plants. She can also influence others emotions. She can see psychic, natural and magical auras. This gives her the ability to track someone down by their aura.

Being an empathic elemental she can connect to the earth and the four elements. Meggan can control nature with her elemental powers and being an empath, she has great control over this. The environment acts upon Meggan's emotions. If she is mad, volcanoes will erupt or a storm will come. She can stop a forest fire without even trying.

Meggan is also a shapeshifter. She can become anything living. She can grow in size or mass. She has been shown to even become creatures in legends. When Meggan was an infant she was a furry baby, this happened cause she was cold and her body adapted. When Meggan shapeshifts she gets the special power of whatever being she is impersonating.

Meggan is capable of controlling the 4 elements, has the ability to use empathic powers to feel the emotions of others, either people, animals or plants, but not only feel but also influence others emotions and see the psychic, natural and magic auras, to track someone by their aura. Being an empathic elemental she can connect to the earth and the four elements. She can control nature with hher elemental powers and being an empath, she has great control over this ability. Finally, being a shapeshifter, she can become anything living. She can grow in size or mass, including creatures in legends. When the shapeshifts occurs she gets the special power of whatever being she is impersonating.

Her empathic abilities work in both directions, she can focus to make those around her feel as she feels:

First thing Meggan will do is use her power to become one with the lifeforce of this environment, giving her an innate awareness of the surroundings, which also means that she can´t be caught by surprise in this scenario. There´s no place to go or actions you do that she is unaware of, so you will be monitored all the time, and this is only one of the possibilities she possess do to it. This is called:

• Natural Perception: Meggan has the ability to “See” and “hear” natural/biological patterns of forces in the world around her. This power links her with natural/biological patterns of forces in the world around her. This power links with her own empathy/shapeshifting. Meggan can sense electromagnetic forces, air currents, chemical reactions and even detect “visibly” telepathic communications. Meggan can also see and sometimes talk to ghosts.

No Caption Provided

Meggan can also perform power duplication, since she is an empathic metamorph, a shapeshifter who can assume the form of any living creature, even those who only exist in legends (once she became a Godzilla-like dragon and actually breathed fire, and another occasion she became a werewolf that looked like fellow mutant Wolfsbane, and had all of a wolf's natural abilities). Meggan can assume the form of other people as well. Thanks to her empathic ability, Meggan's body will actually change in response to the emotions around her, becoming beautiful when she feels loved, or hideous when she feels fear or anger. Her elemental powers also cause Meggan to change in response to her surroundings, such as growing fur in extreme cold, or gills when she is submerged underwater.

No Caption Provided

Empathic Metamorph:

• Takes on animalistic forms she gains attributes from them such as enhanced senses, tunneling ability, toxin immunity, or the ability to breathe fire.
  • Unlike most shapeshifters, Meggan can actually take on powers as well as forms.
  • Can also bulk her body up to increase her strength even further.

In her true form, Meggan can manipulate, absorb or release elemental energy - this includes earth, fire, water, air and even ether(energy). Thanks to Meggan's empathy, she has a psionic link to the natural forces of the Earth. By "speaking" to the elements, Meggan can command the environment around her, and her emotional state can affect the local ecosystems. She can extinguish forest fires with a thought, summon gale force winds or part the waters of a lake with wave of her hand, or even cause earthquakes in a flash of anger. Meggan has even been observed causing electromagnetic pulses by commanding the magnetic fields around her, freezing opponents by rapidly dropping the air temperature around them, or increasing the powers of elemental mutants (such as increasing the temperature of her teammate Peter Wisdom's heat blasts). Meggan has used her elemental powers to affect man-made objects, such as actually making the atoms in a building's roof move apart, creating a hole in the roof that resealed itself (without a trace of ever having had a hole in it) once Meggan had passed though it (which suggests that Meggan's elemental powers may have a psychokinetic quality).

• Energy Blasts: Meggan can focus the elemental energies around her into devastating energy blasts. When she absorbs power, she begins to glow.
  • Earth Energy Absorption: Meggan has the ability to draw energy from the Earth. She can use this power to augment her abilities to shape change, generate bio-blasts or fly.
No Caption Provided

Basically the enemy team must deal with one of the most powerfull mutants of all, who can tap into the energies of Earth, being able to manipulate, absorb or release elemental energy and use it to boost her powers to unimaginable levels, but most important, all that being guided by a warrior with thousands of years of experience, which by the way, she can also mimic power from.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: Good introduction, shall we get into actually debating now, would you like to explain how or what you would do to attack, or should we begin?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 HigorM  Moderator

@killemall: Thanks mate! We can start the real debate now, and you can go first since your teammate opened the first post..

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall

@boschepg: @higorm: @omgomgwtfwtf: Alright lets begin then, becasue OMG has asked me not to address Boschepg OP at the moment, given he has his counters for them, i am going to start with your team.

First your team as well as Boschepg team are going to pull in various androids and sentient robots, which is cool, disadvantage though is TO virus, Ultron can and has controlled an entire planet filled with sentient robot without any problem whatsoever, so your team gives us a lot to control.

No Caption Provided

I would rather let OMG enforce this further, but for the time being did you guys have any specific counter to a similar attack?

Futhermore, pretty much everyone in your team has a soul, any particular defense against Alexandra simply burning every one soul / sin and leaving them as a drooling zombies. She has done that to an entire city during

I would be surprised if any of your team members had any specific counter against soul burning, its sort of a niche attack one reason i picked Ghost Rider. I also dont see a reason why it wont perfectly work against Meggan.

Then we also have a omniversal telepath in our midist, someone who is very hard for your team to counter, whose telepathy works very differently than conventional telepathy.

No Caption Provided

As i have Carina Walters in my team, i dont have to be bound by 616 reality Genis, i can just as easily bring forth a more powerful future amalgam version of Genis, who could do a whole lot of damage to your team.

What he has done is, mind controlled the Galactic council, comprised of armada from Kree, Skrull and Sh'iar, but not by conventionally mind controlling them but rather manipulating the very impulses from their brain, without even being anywhere close to them physically.

No Caption Provided

What he basically did was like it says on the scan, manipulated electrical synapses of their brain and convinced he annihilated them, all they saw was a gigantic Genis , invulnerable to everything come and pwn their entire armada.

So the entire armada thought they died, thats what their brain believed and they well died.

No Caption Provided

He did all this, manipulating a mega armada of 3 intergalactic race, without even having to strain himself , without having to confront them, all the way from his bunker below Earth. Pretty damn impressive right.

So the question is , did you team have any defense against their brain synopsis being manipulated?

I know as boshe brought up Hank can do something similar, in a much more smaller scale, scrambling Quicksilvers brain while posses by Chthon, its going to be pretty damn hard to counter someone who can do that on a much, much wider scale, not to mention significantly faster in execution (Genis is of course a lot faster than Hank Pym).

While i dont disagree your team has a lot of arsenals, bombs and stuffs, but what you have to know is, most of my teams dont even require a physical body. Sentry can come back to life as he pleases, Genis has resurrected himself back to life just fine, and both of them have ability to actually resurrect dead people (will get into that later), Carina is an Elder and not vulnerable to her body being disintregiated or being killed and she is also perfectly capable of resurrecting the dead, and Ghost Rider cant be killed by physical means.

Your team is going to have a hell of a time putting any of my team down.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@boschepg:@killemall@higorm

This is response to Boschepg's prep and why it would not work

Impressive as your strategy is, there are a couple points I want to bring up. Ones that would throw a wrench into yours no doubt.

1) Kang has access to every piece of tech you own. He's from the future, the tech you guys possess is ancient history to him.

Big Bang Gun, Infinity Mansion, Bio-bombs, etc. Well Kang can get it. He's a time traveler that can travel to any point in time, in any timeline, and grab tech.

Here is him grabbing an invention that Stark never built, but merely thought up of. It's a dark matter bomb that can wipe out a city.

Let me quote Kang for you ,"There is not a weapon in all of time I cannot get my hands on."

2) In regards to Iron Lad and Vision. Iron Lad is an alternate version of Kang, just like Immortus is. He has no bearing on this fight. Neither does the Vision from Young Avengers either, because that Vision is a completely different one from the Vision we know.

Here is why:

No Caption Provided

Pym cannot comprehend the tech that made Vision and he even corrects everyone when they presumed that he made Ultron. Ultron is a constantly evolving life form and, to Hank's own volition, is smarter than he is. Smart enough to make tech that he, Reed, and Tony cannot even fathom.

Here is Tony even admitting that Ultron is smarter than he is:

Here is future Tony admitting that Ultron is smarter than him:

Here are the Skrulls admitting that Ultron is smarter than the entire Skrull collective:

No Caption Provided

3) Madison Jeffries powers would only aid Ultron in the end. Ultron is a technopath. He controls technology and machinery very easily. He is also a very capable robot designer himself.

Knife robots that can tank Ultimate Thor? Well, that's child play to Ultron. Here is him making Alkhema, a robot that can solo the entire Avengers, including Thor. (Mainstream Thor > Ultimate Thor)

With the techno-organic virus aiding Ultron, taking control of your robots and your teammates will be nothing more than a thought for him.

How virulent is the virus, you may ask? Well, let's see.

Here is Gamora infecting Nova (Richard Rider) with just a kiss:

Here is the entire Kree Sentry armada being infected in moments:

Same thing with the Kree soldiers:

Here it is resurrecting the entire population of Genosha in mere moments.

Now you may be wondering what makes the techno-organic virus so good. Well, for one, Madison Jeffries can't manipulate things infected with the T/O virus.

No Caption Provided

Things infected with the T/O Virus are also very hard to kill.

Conclusion

Basically every piece of tech you bring onto the table will be turned against you. Anything your Marvel characters have access to, Kang will have access to, by virtue of being a time traveler from the future.

Ultron is smarter than everyone on your team and will take control of your robot army and technology in a matter of moments. He will then take over your teammates and use them against your team.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Two things there mate:

1. Go back to bed, i thought you were sleeping.

2. Kick ass counter :)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BTW @sophia89 you were interested to see our debate, here it is, going quite well at the moment with @omgomgwtfwtf kicking arse and taking name :p

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Two things there mate:

1. Go back to bed, i thought you were sleeping.

2. Kick ass counter :)

Thanks dude. I'm actually still really tired. Didn't sleep too well. I'm probably going to take a nap and go to the movies later, so I will check back in a couple of hours :)

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg@higorm@killemall@omgomgwtfwtf@thundergodswrath

Prep (Killemall and I)

Catrina Walter will begin the prep by replacing my current Ultron with the alternate future version of him from Ultron Wars.

Here are scans of her doing what I have just said.
The version of Ultron we are using.

From there Kang will travel to the past and grab the Ultrons from Ultron Unlimited, the Phalanx and Kree Sentries from Annihilation Conquest, and the Ultrons from Age of Ultron.

Ultron will then absorb the Transmode virus once again and infect all other Ultrons, giving him absolute control over them.

Kang will then gather an army of future/alternate reality people to fight for him.

During this time, he will also being spying on the enemy team figuring out what they will do and countering whatever strategy they can come up with.

If this is not allowed, I can simply argue that Kang can gather intel on the majority of the opposing team, since they are Marvel characters. And from there, it simply becomes a case of neutralizing them. Meggan and Madison Jeffries can be shut down via numerous of methods (SPIN tech, Power dampeners, mutant power suppressors), and need be, I can always get people onto the battlefield to do so.

I just had to point out that you notified yourself at the top

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8 said:

quick question who is whos team , like characters wise? and good luck all

My team is : Ghost Rider, Captain Marvel and Sentry

Omgomg team is : Ultron, Kang and Carina Walters

I am not entirely sure about which character was picked by whom from the other team though, sorry.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By boschePG

@higorm: @killemall: @omgomgwtfwtf:

Im back. Had to get my stuff together to start the debate/ debunking. (I spoiler block anything Im addressing so it doesnt lengthen the thread

The big bang gun that ultimate Reed used against Gah Lah Tus swam seem a bit more powerful to pull as a normal prep tool, thats why i asked.

Not that i have a problem with you using it, i can always ask Omg to change the prep post, because Genis Vell did have an entrophy amped gun that distroyed and re-created the multiverse, i am just curious to what we can use.

It also opens up a lot of avenue for added prep for my side, because Carina and her connection to Collector, would actually give me access to various artifacts as well as various pocket reality containment units, a destruction of each was stated to spill an entire universe and destroy everything. I am guessing i cant use that because Carina has never gone in to ask help from the Collector, same way Ultimate Reed was never invited to join the council of Reeds, nor does Council of Reeds even exist anymore after the War of 4 Cities.

It was stuffs like this i was asking clarification on but its ok.. if its gets a bit too confusing i can ask TGW, at the moment fairly sure we can sort this out within ourselves.

fair point.

I tend not to just give one way for my team to attack. I like to present multiple avenues. Though Reed Council may be dead, so is alot of the characters we are using. It being peak tourney I did mention it. 616 Reed is alive and Hank is 616, Reed is 1610 that has touched multiple dimensions. Hank caused 616 Galactus into 1610 universe. Just stating possible relevance. Just how you state Genis has the entropy gun, I could mention Constantine having the blade which ends reality or the Angel's Gabrielle's heart. If we arent using it than we could omit all of us referencing OP weapons/artifacts and just stick to the actual fight

First your team as well as Boschepg team are going to pull in various androids and sentient robots, which is cool, disadvantage though is TO virus, Ultron can and has controlled an entire planet filled with sentient robot without any problem whatsoever, so your team gives us a lot to control.

No Caption Provided

I would rather let OMG enforce this further, but for the time being did you guys have any specific counter to a similar attack?

Pym cannot comprehend the tech that made Vision and he even corrects everyone when they presumed that he made Ultron. Ultron is a constantly evolving life form and, to Hank's own volition, is smarter than he is. Smart enough to make tech that he, Reed, and Tony cannot even fathom.

Ultron is smarter than everyone on your team and will take control of your robot army and technology in a matter of moments. He will then take over your teammates and use them against your team.

Ill answer both your theories here on Hank and Ultron. Being that we have 7 days with prep genius it would be total PIS if our prep Gods did not have a counter for everything said (highlighted in bold). It would be quite obvious to even me, who is not a prep God, that the best way to counter this would be on theory and application.

Do we have access to a shut down code for Ultron...yes we do. My partner, HigorM, has already stated how Majestic had rewrote Eradicator. And we have Hank Pym. Notice how Hanks code started to rewrite Ultron and he adapted and evolved, much like OMG said, and yet the virus rewrite itself again for final shutdown. Ultron isnt the only one who can evolve. (thats two possible ways)

I also think that you guys are under estimating Hank cuz he has beat Ultron more than once with knowledge of Ultron and how he thinks (cuz its basically the dark side of Hank)

Our team was depending on Ultron trying to assimilate our tech. Its what he does. Hank knows this. You cant deny this . But with 7 days prep, the Ultron fail safe code, and also a way to implant it. Here is Reed placing a virus in his tech on another technopath and winning that battle. (thats another 2 ways)

I call it my Higorsche trap card maneuver

You want to hack our tech, go ahead cuz we where relying on it.

Futhermore, pretty much everyone in your team has a soul, any particular defense against Alexandra simply burning every one soul / sin and leaving them as a drooling zombies. She has done that to an entire city during

I would be surprised if any of your team members had any specific counter against soul burning, its sort of a niche attack one reason i picked Ghost Rider. I also dont see a reason why it wont perfectly work against Meggan.

This is why we have Constantine for these situations. To make a comic analogy, lets say Constantine is like Damion Hellstorm (though not the prepper Con is) Hellstorm and Ghost Rider are always depicted to be on equal terms. Constantine has better uber feats than Hellstorm

1- Constantine has gotten past people like the Presence (God) FotF (the Devil) and even the Spectre. If Constantine can defense against them, Im betting he can defense against a Ghost Rider.

I also would like to add about the scan earlier I provided of JonCon punking Merlin with the threat of him already placing a ritual on multiple people and if they died the mystic backlash would kill Merlin himself. Also, with 7 days prep, he would find any mystical means necessary to defeat a magic/demon being. He has a book which tells how to exercise every demon. With 7 days we all know Constantine can prep for God

2- Constantine could just BFR Ghost Rider too. He has BFR both the Phantom Stranger and ManThing, who I have to say are both above the OP limits for people here.

3- Just incase you want to try the speedblitz route, with 7 days of prep Constantine can prep against everything. His prep has stopped the Flash

4- Just stating the obvious but if Ultron gets taken out, and we are believing he is, our robots dont have souls

As i have Carina Walters in my team, i dont have to be bound by 616 reality Genis, i can just as easily bring forth a more powerful future amalgam version of Genis, who could do a whole lot of damage to your team.

This is going to be relevance here. Carina has Korvac's power, right? Here is Stark describing Korvac as reality warper.

No Caption Provided

Stark is comparing Korvac to Chthon as the same power type

Now we have already established that we can attack from different dimensions and time. Here is Hank stating reality warping doesnt work in his Pym dimension. Its also the dimension where Hank found Carina floating around aimlessly in space, not able to help herself

Technically, what prevents us from just BFR Carina back into Pym space? Cuz Pym particles can be weaponized? Pym Bombs from another dimension???

Then we also have a omniversal telepath in our midist, someone who is very hard for your team to counter, whose telepathy works very differently than conventional telepathy.

No Caption Provided

What he has done is, mind controlled the Galactic council, comprised of armada from Kree, Skrull and Sh'iar, but not by conventionally mind controlling them but rather manipulating the very impulses from their brain, without even being anywhere close to them physically.

No Caption Provided

What he basically did was like it says on the scan, manipulated electrical synapses of their brain and convinced he annihilated them, all they saw was a gigantic Genis , invulnerable to everything come and pwn their entire armada.

So the entire armada thought they died, thats what their brain believed and they well died.

No Caption Provided

He did all this, manipulating a mega armada of 3 intergalactic race, without even having to strain himself , without having to confront them, all the way from his bunker below Earth. Pretty damn impressive right.

So the question is , did you team have any defense against their brain synopsis being manipulated?

1- again, if Ultron gets taken out, and we believe he will, than what good is your telepathy against robots?

2-You probably will counter by bringing up sheer power, but my entire team can create TP resistance tech. (outside of Meggan) And we all know Reed can stretch the synapses in his brain to give him natural TP resistance.

I aint going to lie, Genis is a problem. Im depending on my prep Gods to take care of that. As stated before Reed has depowered the Phoenix Force and Odin, Hank depowered Loki, Constantine has depowered Man Thing. Constantine also has cloaked himself from omnipresence, incase you wanted to bring that up.

1) Kang has access to every piece of tech you own. He's from the future, the tech you guys possess is ancient history to him.

Big Bang Gun, Infinity Mansion, Bio-bombs, etc. Well Kang can get it. He's a time traveler that can travel to any point in time, in any timeline, and grab tech.

Here is him grabbing an invention that Stark never built, but merely thought up of. It's a dark matter bomb that can wipe out a city.

Let me quote Kang for you ,"There is not a weapon in all of time I cannot get my hands on."

2) In regards to Iron Lad and Vision. Iron Lad is an alternate version of Kang, just like Immortus is. He has no bearing on this fight. Neither does the Vision from Young Avengers either, because that Vision is a completely different one from the Vision we know.

Here is why:

No Caption Provided

Basically every piece of tech you bring onto the table will be turned against you. Anything your Marvel characters have access to, Kang will have access to, by virtue of being a time traveler from the future.

Let me address the Vision scan first. Hank is pretty much saying he doesnt know how to rebuild Vision back to his current state (with Iron Lad updates) The fact that Vision couldnt comprehend Hanks tech and Hank not understanding Kangs tech isnt ironclad. Just cuz I live in NJ doesnt mean that I know everything there is to know about North Jersey since I currently live in South Jersey. Which would also help my arguement since if Iron Lad memory cant acknowledge Hanks tech just means he hasnt stumbled across it. I would never say though Hank is a genius, doesnt mean he would be a genius in the field of IronMan armor or Gamma radiation. Plus, Hank already rebuilt Hank by himself previously so obviously the writer forgot something here

No Caption Provided

Also, the whole there isnt a weapon I cant get a hand on is actually wrong which brings it to Kangs greatest flaw:

Here is Immortus (at this point still the inevitable future self of Kang himself until they were bisected by the Avengers) stating that Immortus was helpless to help the Avengers since they went into a Hell dimension. I could be wrong but show me any time Kang has used his time tech in a Hell realm? Wanda actually calls it a mystical pathway and Immortus (future Kang) states its outside his scope of intervention and timelines slip from his grasp. Immortus couldnt send his time armies to help Wanda so how is Kang going to send endless time armies?

You know who sends people to Hell realms and seals in mystical barriers...Constantine. Notice all he has to do is draw a line in the sand and if you cross it you are going to Hell. His Mansion also can exist outside of space and time (scans provided earlier)

Kang biggest flaw is also his reliance on his tech but when the battlefield doesnt go his way,he tends to panic. He basically ran away from Kang (who I might add Pym could build in prep time) and ran away from sheer numbers of the Galactic Guardians

How come Kang couldnt just weaponize against this onslaught of some robots? How come he couldnt pull something out to counter the Badoon invasion? The Badoon made a Celestial Engine and Kang was sweating in fear. Cuz he couldnt control the battle field. You arent going to time stop things in Hell dimensions anyways. cuz time works differently in hell realms

as for Sentry

dude is a beast. I aint going to lie. This thread is long so doesnt Sentry have troubles vs anti-matter attacks like he did with Blue Marvel? Didnt Sentry pass out?

Dont we have anti-matter bombs which can be launched from another dimension?

CONCLUSION:

We prep for everything. And I dont know what Majestic can do, but I think we are providing multiple ways of defending against you guys

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By boschePG

@higorm@killemall@omgomgwtfwtf

Its comes to no surprise, but this thread battle is really dropping some serious blows compared to the others as far as battle length. Good stuff. This battle may destroy the entire tourney world, lol

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: like I said you guys will make history and I witnised it:)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Killemall

@boschepg: We just had out private meeting on inbox, discussed our strategy, expect a detail counter soon.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@killemall

@higorm

@boschepg

Questions and Concerns

I have one quick question, how exactly do your guys prep specific counter? Your guys rebuttal made it seem as though your team has prior knowledge of ours, despite the fact that the OP stipulated that we have no prior knowledge of each other.

Which version of Constantine is being used? You are using feats from both Pre-52 and New-52.

How are you guys attacking from pocket dimensions? The battle takes place on a specified battlefield. To attack from an area outside of the battlefield would amount to Self-BFR. Because if that is allowed, me and Killemall's team don't even need to be in the same reality as yours then.

Rebuttals

First rebuttal is by me (OmgOmgWtfWtf)

Ill answer both your theories here on Hank and Ultron. Being that we have 7 days with prep genius it would be total PIS if our prep Gods did not have a counter for everything said (highlighted in bold). It would be quite obvious to even me, who is not a prep God, that the best way to counter this would be on theory and application.

Do we have access to a shut down code for Ultron...yes we do. My partner, HigorM, has already stated how Majestic had rewrote Eradicator. And we have Hank Pym. Notice how Hanks code started to rewrite Ultron and he adapted and evolved, much like OMG said, and yet the virus rewrite itself again for final shutdown. Ultron isnt the only one who can evolve. (thats two possible ways)

I also think that you guys are under estimating Hank cuz he has beat Ultron more than once with knowledge of Ultron and how he thinks (cuz its basically the dark side of Hank)

Our team was depending on Ultron trying to assimilate our tech. Its what he does. Hank knows this. You cant deny this . But with 7 days prep, the Ultron fail safe code, and also a way to implant it. Here is Reed placing a virus in his tech on another technopath and winning that battle. (thats another 2 ways)

I call it my Higorsche trap card maneuver

You want to hack our tech, go ahead cuz we where relying on it.

Interesting strategy you have going. The only problem is that even though Ultron was a copy of Hank's brainwave patterns, they are not the same person. Evident by the fact that Ultron is smarter than Earth's brightest minds, including people who are smarter than Pym himself.

An example of Ultron's superior intellect, duplicating the material that made Captain America's shield. A feat that no one has been able to do before.

No Caption Provided

It was kind of obvious that you were going for a counter to technopathy and I knew the killer code was going to be brought up, and here is what I have to say:

1) A technopath already tried making tech that was supposed to be "Ultron proof". It didn't work out. Ultron took control over it just as easily.

Here is Ronan displaying 15 thousand Kree Sentries that haven been made to 'counter' Ultron's techno-organic virus.

And here is Ultron controlling all of them, including the silly technopath who thought she could counter him.

Also, the future Ultron we are using is so incredibly invincible that Kang broke the time-stream trying to beat him.

No Caption Provided

2) The Ultron being used is from an alternate future, there is nothing to suggest that Pym's code would have any effect on him, or is even present in his coding to begin with. Also, a simple time travel back to the past by Kang could easily solve the problem. Also, with our own prep time, it could simply be willed away by Carina Walters.

3) Ultron, likewise, knows a lot about Hank, especially how to push his buttons. Hank, in nearly any encounter with Ultron, suffers from mental breakdown. Ultron, like any child, knows how to push his parent's buttons.

4) How exactly would Mr. Majestic actually go about reprogramming Ultron? He has an impenetrable outer shell. So rewiring him at super speeds is going to be rather difficult, when he can't even get to his inner mechanisms.

Now we have already established that we can attack from different dimensions and time. Here is Hank stating reality warping doesnt work in his Pym dimension. Its also the dimension where Hank found Carina floating around aimlessly in space, not able to help herself

Nothing in the scans you just posted say that Hank's pym pocket is immune to reality warping. The reason why Chthon's spells won't work in there is because they are in a dimension separated from the Earth. Being in any place outside of Earth would effectively give you the same protection. It has nothing to do with being immune to reality warping.

Technically, what prevents us from just BFR Carina back into Pym space? Cuz Pym particles can be weaponized? Pym Bombs from another dimension???

Because any tech you have would be taken over by Ultron.

Here is Future Tony stripping current Tony of his Bleeding Edge armor, because Ultron can easily take it over otherwise.

No Caption Provided

Bringing tech to a fight versus a technopath is a bad deal.

Let me address the Vision scan first. Hank is pretty much saying he doesnt know how to rebuild Vision back to his current state (with Iron Lad updates) The fact that Vision couldnt comprehend Hanks tech and Hank not understanding Kangs tech isnt ironclad. Just cuz I live in NJ doesnt mean that I know everything there is to know about North Jersey since I currently live in South Jersey. Which would also help my arguement since if Iron Lad memory cant acknowledge Hanks tech just means he hasnt stumbled across it. I would never say though Hank is a genius, doesnt mean he would be a genius in the field of IronMan armor or Gamma radiation. Plus, Hank already rebuilt Hank by himself previously so obviously the writer forgot something here

No Caption Provided

The problem with that statement is that Vision, like Ultron, is also a continuous growing organism. Hank may have been able to rebuild him the past, like other people have, but they merely glued the pieces back together. No one has been able to replicate the tech, despite having so much time analyzing it. The Vision has been part of the Avengers squad for a long time and has been poked and prodded many times.

Even when Ultron was dead in the aftermath of Age of Ultron, his programming still affected Vision. He is continuously upgrading. He literally evolved from an android, built from the parts of the original Human Torch android, to a sophisticated AI life form that is comprised of nanotech.

This is not merely of seeing something for the first time and, thus, not knowing. It's just flat out not knowing about something because it is constantly evolving and adapting.

Also, the whole there isnt a weapon I cant get a hand on is actually wrong which brings it to Kangs greatest flaw:

Here is Immortus (at this point still the inevitable future self of Kang himself until they were bisected by the Avengers) stating that Immortus was helpless to help the Avengers since they went into a Hell dimension. I could be wrong but show me any time Kang has used his time tech in a Hell realm? Wanda actually calls it a mystical pathway and Immortus (future Kang) states its outside his scope of intervention and timelines slip from his grasp. Immortus couldnt send his time armies to help Wanda so how is Kang going to send endless time armies?

Once again, Immortus is not Kang, just as how Iron Lad is not Kang. They are derivatives of the same person, but not the same individual.

Here alternate future Tony states that everyone in this specific time period/reality can't leave because time is messed up so bad that it keeps repeating. The only person who can leave this time displacement is Kang.

No Caption Provided

Kang's knowledge of the time stream is so advanced that he can view multiple possible events occurring at the same time, and view multiple timelines at once.

You know who sends people to Hell realms and seals in mystical barriers...Constantine. Notice all he has to do is draw a line in the sand and if you cross it you are going to Hell. His Mansion also can exist outside of space and time (scans provided earlier)

Kang biggest flaw is also his reliance on his tech but when the battlefield doesnt go his way,he tends to panic. He basically ran away from Kang (who I might add Pym could build in prep time) and ran away from sheer numbers of the Galactic Guardians

How come Kang couldnt just weaponize against this onslaught of some robots? How come he couldnt pull something out to counter the Badoon invasion? The Badoon made a Celestial Engine and Kang was sweating in fear. Cuz he couldnt control the battle field. You arent going to time stop things in Hell dimensions anyways. cuz time works differently in hell realms

Hell is an easy place to leave when you have Ghost Rider on your side :P

Also, I don't see why you're using plot as a justification of Kang's failures. He's a villain, he's bound to lose. It would be like arguing why Kang just doesn't time travel back into the past and push everyone's moms down the stairs, thus eliminating future threats to his existence.

Coincidentally, in the Kang Dynasty event, taking place between Avengers vol. 3 Issues 41-55 and Avengers Annual 2001, Kang explains to his son, Scarlet Centurion, exactly why he doesn't just teleport to the past and kill everyone while their babies. Kang's ideals places honor above all else and treachery as being the worse. Thus killing helpless babies would be beyond his 'moral code', and thus he rather fight them in their prime, because it's the most honorable thing to do.

But given that the stipulations of this battle gives our characters no morals, Kang could, theoretically, travel to everyone of your character's past and push their moms down the stairs, eliminating their existence from the timestream. He could also travel in the past and ruin every tech you guys ever built, making it seem as though your characters have the worst misfortune in the world.

Every other point I didn't cover will be explained by Killemall's half of the rebuttal (below). He will also elaborate on why your strategies are flawed and expand on some of the points I made above.

1. Hank's Bendis PIS virus, shut down Ultron, no problem he gets replace with a different reality counterpart. Carina has replaced a dead Striker with a different reality counterpart just fine.

2. Constaine must have defense against Ghost Rider as he had defense against Spectre - thats a feat from New 52 constantine, not sure which version he is using but clearing that out would help because he has used pre 52 version as well. Constantine meeting with Spectre (which takes place in Constantine # 2) is totally out of context, he neither fought nor defended himself against Spectre, Spectre asked him to justify his actions.

No Caption Provided

Constantine justifies his action.

No Caption Provided

And Spectre left him with a small warning.

No Caption Provided

I am at a loss to how that shows any defense against Spectre, or how we are to infer he would automatically have defense against soul burning from Ghost Rider.

4. We could BFR Ghost Rider - assuming the other teleports dont just go and get him back, Ghost Rider himself can teleport across both space and time just fine.

5. Korvac's power doesnt work in Infinite Mansion, nor can he get to and from it - well here's Korvac teleporting right inside Infinite Manson just fine.

6. And here is Karina using her power just fine in Infinite Mansion

No Caption Provided

7. Carina was depowered, helplessly on infinite mansion - yes she was because she choose Obvilion over Korvac.

No Caption Provided

And here she explains in detail why she choose to be powerless

No Caption Provided

8. We can teleport to hell so Kang's ability wont work, cool, we can send a god like Ghost Rider to hell, where , without morals blocks their power they are extermely powerful.

Alexendra nearly killing Mephisto in Hades (Hell)

And here is Jhonny Blaze, another Ghost Rider, who just killed Blackheart, then hell lord, and took over Hell.

Even if we assume Kang's power wont work in Hades, no one else has the limitation, and Ghost Rider actually gets a lot more powerful there. Doesnt really harm us.

Conclusion

1. The majority of your prep are specific counters to our team and given that our encounter is random, that would be impossible.

2. Your tech will still be ours, because trying to counter Ultron's technopathy and T/O Virus infection would amount to nothing (reasons stated above).

3. Sending Kang to hell would fail because Ghost Rider can traverse dimensions and get him, and from there feed on the power of Hell to become stronger.

4. Kang can instantly grab tech from other timelines during the middle of the battle to counter many of the things you bring up. He has a myriad of tech that he can summon at will. Also, he could summon individuals to the battlefield as well.

5. Pym's pocket dimension is not immune to reality warping, as explained by Killemall.

No Caption Provided

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: @omgomgwtfwtf: @killemall: wait for it....I got to go to work right now but will read it and reply. If my partner would like to post than fine by me. This is also when killemall gets busy with work, right? Am I to assume that responses from him will be slower this week? Im quite enjoying this

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pierpat

Guys, this is an amazing battle.

You all are great!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Killemall

@boschepg: Yes sadly from tomorrow i am going to be very late in replying, coz work is a b*tch.

Honestly not sure if its just me, but have you read any other threads in the same tournament, this seem like the most intense thread by far, we are both at each other throats, countering and getting countered at each step. Also neither of us have gone into details about raw power, which is rather interesting too, i thought that would come up first.

P.S. Had to say it, this thread has been a lot more basass then i expected.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: They and our team are actually pretty damn well matched which is why its been awesome. They have 4 prep genuine and 2 scary powerhouses, we have 2 prep genuine and 4 powerhouses.