$$$ Tourney R3: Mikep12 vs DexterSinister(Dex Wins)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse

Mikep12

Team: Red Team

• Deathstroke
  • Batwing
  • Rose Wilson
  • Nightwing
  • Red Hood
  • Katana(DC Comics,She comes with a Titanium Sword, Does not come with Soultaker)
  • Jonah Hex
  • Batman(Unlimited Ammo Utility Belt)
  • Batwoman(Unlimited Ammo Utility Belt)
  • Batgirl(Cassandra)

Perks & Equipment:

• Wonder Woman's Magic Lasso: Magic Lasso With A Variety of Powers
  • -Advanced knowledge: means you know everything there is to know about them battle wise.
  • 1 Hour of Prep: Your Team Gets To Prepare For Each Mission For An Hour, Can only be used by Teams With an Actual "Prep Master", Can Only Use The Items, Weapons, Teammates, & Henchmen That You Are Currently Equipped With & Material Found On The Battlefield, Cannot Set Up Anything Within 500 Yards of An Enemy Base
  • Bat-Bot: 30 Bat Bots, They Are Armored Flying Bat Robots Used By Batwing
  • 5 MarabuntaSoldiers all armed with standard gear. They will only follow the orders of an incredibly well proven leader.
  • Spider Sense: One Team Member Develops Spider Sense(616 Parker)
  • Soultaker: Magic Sword Can Deflect Bullets

Dextersinister

Team: Blue Team

• Edward Elric
  • Monet St Croix
  • Clayface
  • Daken
  • M. Bison
  • Ghost Rider 2099
  • Ghost(Morley)
  • Gaara(Chunin Exam Levels, No Demon Transformation)
  • Metal Gear Raiden

Equipment & Perks:

• Teleport Bomb: Teleports all organic life forms 1 Mile into the air, 20 Yard Radius, Remote Detonator & Timer
  • Advanced Knowledge: means you know everything there is to know about them battle wise.
  • 1 Hour of Prep: Your Team Gets To Prepare For Each Mission For An Hour, Can only be used by Teams With an Actual "Prep Master", Can Only Use The Items, Weapons, Teammates, & Henchmen That You Are Currently Equipped With & Material Found On The Battlefield, Cannot Set Up Anything Within 500 Yards of An Enemy Base
  • 1 Week In The Danger Room: Your Team Gets To Practice In The Danger Room
  • Fistigons: Can control flames(In case you want to know the range, the flames shoot out, it's 200 yards)
  • T-Spheres: holographic projection, laser grid creation, live cameras, data networking links, unlock electronic locks, carry Mr. Terrific's weight to allow him to fly, implode on command to knock out a target, expell electric charges and be used as projectiles, 10 Spheres
  • Flight Berries: (Gives 1 Character The Power To Fly At Mach 1 Speeds, Does Not Change Combat Speed)
  • Spider Sense: 1 Character develops Spider Sense

Rules Of Round 3:

1. Morals Off
  2. In Character: Characters Must Still Act Like Or Fight Like Themselves
  3. Even The Ruthless Characters Must Fight Similarly, But Now With Ruthless Tactics
  4. Team Work Counts A Lot , Old Relationships & Rivalries Count A Lot
  5. Teammates Will Not Attack Each Other (Unless Specified) But Won't Necessarily Follow Orders or Get Along
  6. No BFR & Can Only Teleport Yourself & Your Personal Gear
  7. No Time Travel
  8. No Mind or Soul Rape or Controlling Anyone -All Other Soul/Mind Attacks Count
  9. NO Reality Warping-Breaking The 4th Wall & All PIS or Plot Powers Are Off
  10. Any Luck Powers Will Be At Low-Mid Levels
  11. Any Toon Force Is At Very Low Levels
  12. Naruto Type Copies Or Clones Will Be Kept At 3 & Will Count As Pets
  13. Speeds Will Be Kept Under Super Sonic
  14. Win By Death/KO/or Mission Completion
  15. Double Elimination(Must Lose 2 Matches To Be Out Of The Tournament)
  16. Voters Must Have 500 Posts Or More
  17. If I Feel That Voters Are Simply Voting For Their Friends-I Reserve The Right To Overrule A Bogus Vote,
  18. I Will Ref The Matches.
  19. Jokes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable.
  20. If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character-Then Call Them Out.
  21. Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match.
  22. All Marvel Characters Are At Their Standard Levels Unless Specified Otherwise.
  23. All DC Characters Are New 52/Pre 52 Feats With Pre 52 Morals & Mind Set.
  24. Characters Will Start Off With No Knowledge Of Opponents They Have Not Encountered Before.
  25. ALL FINAL RULE JUDGEMENTS WILL BE MADE BY ME

Mission & Map: Capture The Flag

No Caption Provided
  • DO NOT CROSS THE LINE DURING PREP
  • Both Teams Are 8 Miles Away From Each Other
  • Map is 10 Miles x 10 Miles
  • Flags Must Stay At Team Bases, No Hiding The Flags
  • Capture The Other Flag & Bring It Back To Your Team Base
  • Protect Your Team Flag
  • Red Team Is At Red Base
  • Blue Team is At Blue Base
  • There Are No Map Weapons Or Vehicles
  • You May Use Natural Resources

Posting Deadline April 19

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: Sent a list of who i am using and power assignment to Luke so you can go ahead and list yours as I can't change mine.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister:

Team:

Batwing

Deathstroke

Rose Wilson

Batman

Jonah Hex

Batwoman

Gear/abilities:

Batman Spider Sense

Rose Wilson soul taker

Jonah Hex Wonder Woman's lasso

Other stuff:

Batbots

Maributa

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mickey-mouse

@dextersinister: @mikep12: Looks bout ready to get started :D, can't wait to see this one.

Can Batman with Spidey Sense lead his team to victory? Or will those pesky T Spheres rise again?

No Caption Provided

BATMAN!!!!! BATMAN!!!!!

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Wait this is Adam West Batman 0_o ? If so what's the point of debating when he could just about solo every character on this roster. I win thread..... ;)

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dextersinister

@mikep12: You can take a sigh of relief as I decided not to use Raiden against you.

As you have fool knowledge I'll give you a rundown on the abilities that I am aware of for my characters.

Edward Elric

No Caption Provided
  • Slightly exaggerated blunt force durability, speed and strength for a normal human. Enhanced in his automail arm.
  • Alchemy no seal: Can reshape the terrain, create technology from around the WW2 era, transmute one element into another, disintegrate objects with alchemy,

Monet St Croix - spider sense

No Caption Provided

• Incredibly high degree of physical and energy resistance, capable of ignoring explosions and diving straight into the ground at full speed unharmed
  • superhuman strength capable of supporting the upper story of an apartment block and one-shotting Enchantress into the ground,
  • at least mach 3 travel speed, incredibly fast combat speed capable of grabbing bullets fired at point blank towards an ally across the room.
  • superhuman senses including the ability see heat signatures
  • telepathic
  • TK to a varying degree
  • healing factor which allowed her to get back up after Arkeas crew had presumed to have killed her.

Clayface

No Caption Provided
  • Clay form makes him practically physically invulnerable, resistant to high levels of energy
  • currently immune or resistant to all methods of attack Batman would have originally used
  • may reshape body at will
  • can perfectly mimic someone down to the genetic level if he has come into physical contact with them including Bruce Wayne
  • can generate electricity
  • may consume to increase size
  • possibly some other stuff

M.Bison

No Caption Provided

• powerful TK
  • energy blasts, strikes and shields
  • highly durable, capable of being knocked into a building and have it fall on him unharmed
  • flight and teleportation
  • capable of regening wounds almost instantly
  • highly skilled fighter with enhanced reflexes

Ghost - mach 1 flight speed

No Caption Provided

• able to go intangible via another dimension which allows him to hurt people regardless of durability and disrupt machines when moving through them
  • able to go invisible
  • is invisible to most electronic equipment, also able to send false signals, even to something as advanced as Tony's suit
  • has various methods of tracking over long distances
  • a superhacker able to take control of most electronic devices, signals and capable of possessing electronic suits - looking at you Batwing
  • can manipulate or produce electromagnetic energy
  • various explosive devices

Gaara

No Caption Provided
  • can manipulate a metric f*ck ton of sand which in his case is defined by broken down minerals and rocks, able to hard it to be incredibly durable which also seems to be dependent on minerals at hand, Cheers Ed.
  • auto sand defense
  • showed remarkably better perception and reaction in his fight with Kimimaro when he wasn't crazy from sleep deprivation

10 T-spheres

• tank busting blasts
  • energy attack capable of crippling high end superhumans
  • can create gravity wells capable of completely stopping, picking up and crushing a moving sports car
  • can hack
  • follow verbal communications
  • can become T-masks which can act as mental links to the spheres, act as gas masks, allow wearer to see through the spectrum and render wearer invisible to electronics
  • can generate illusions
  • create forcefields
  • act as flight platforms
  • extreme speeds
  • magnetize and de-magnetize
  • prevent mental attacks, even create an area that stops mental attacks
  • project illusions
  • possibly some stuff I forgot

Fistigons

• can produce and mentally control fire
  • launch rockets
  • generate electricty

special thanks to @omgomgwtfwtf for all the hard work in getting those scans, Runaways? is that a laxative

Teleport bomb

• a bomb that teleports everyone organic within a 20 yard radius a mile into the air
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mickey-mouse
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mikep12

@dextersinister

Due to the delay of my post I'll simply be going over my teams strategy rather than giving summaries of them and instead what matters.

First off let's look at the map......

No Caption Provided

For prep Deathstroke will set up mines at the turret and top middle. Batman, and Batwoman will wait at point 3 near the edge of the line and when the hours up they'll proceed to sneak past and will be the team to capture the flag but before this Batwing will have 10 of the batbots equipped with Deathstrokes bombs come and hail down on your team. This could possibly kill Gaara and Ghost or at least put your team in disarray and prevent there plans for going through for a bit

Batwing, Deathstroke, and Rose will remain at the base and Batwing will cast an illusion on the two while Batwing turns invisible. Anyone with powers are will be dampened by Rose and killed off including Ghost, Monet, and Bison and maybe Gaara......

Jonah will be another team who will also try to move threw the map and he'll be joined by three of the Mariubta while the rest of the Maributa secure the Red Den. I'll wait till you post and then I'll explain the rest of my plan.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dextersinister

@mikep12: Just pointing out that since you passed the ball you can continue to plan but for the both of us future actions take place outside of prep.

Prep I left with Luke

Training room same as last round few rounds with Ghost practising with the Fistigons and everyone else with the items given to them, Ed researches modern tech and fight against virtual copies of your team

Ed will transmute the ground beneath the base into solid steel and Gaara will pull a sandwave down on top of my base covering it in hundreds if not thousands of tons of sand, Ed will slam his hands together turning the minerals into whatever those really good minerals are that Gaara uses to make his ultimate shield (I'm no geologist but they are) so that it is of that strength all the way through as Gaara shapes it into a sphere. Leave a single T-sphere behind the huge dome surrounding my flag.

Monet will transport Gaara to the border who will then begin breaking down earth along the border.

Clayface and Ghost ready there plan for taking control of the Batbots, at match start with Bruce Waynes voice Clayface will order the Batbots to stand down and allow Ghost to remotely reprogram them which he had been working on during prep.

No Caption Provided

Monet will start match with holding the bomb.

Ed will spring up a steel wall a 100 meters long 10 meters high and meters thick as starting cover with a pair of machine gun turrets positioned the far left and right, then make a couple of dozen catapults ready to fire huge clumps of sand across the border which would disperse over a wide area when they hit the ground.

Gaara will have a sand eye on top of the wall

Gaara and Bison will have T-masks with a weeks practice. Ghost will be connected to the spheres and masks with his own equipment. Ghost will carry 2 spheres, Monet 3 and Bison 2

Team start behind steel wall.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mikep12

@dextersinister

Quick question? One I doubt your team would be able to completely counter my team even if they did utilize the danger room and that's if you guys even knew all of my characters abilities.

I'm not sure what your implying. What will turning the ground to steel do? None of my team are going to borrow threw the bottom of your floor? As for the sand thing what special minerals is Garaa's sand made up of? The most common form of sand consist of quartz which by the way is durable but my team will break it with ease as it isn't something like Promethium, or Nth-Metal. What exactly does the T-sphere do?

Loll! That batbots feature in your pic are not the ones I'm using. I'm using Batwings batbots which will be at my base so I'm not sure how you'll be hacking them anyways.

No Caption Provided

So basically all your team will be at this steel wall while two of my team will be sneaking into your base defend by one T-sphere..... Okay! Also that kind of defeats the purpose of trying any form of stealth as my team will be well aware of your team if you do so and because I can always go back to prep not only will my team be casting an illusion on the flag but also planting tons of those mines around the flag!

No Caption Provided

Also your going to catapult tons of sand across the map and face the risk of harming dozens of innocents? Cool......

Well don't know what the sand eye is and I don't know what the T-sphere's are capable of so I'll just wait till your next post

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dextersinister

@mikep12:

Quick question? One I doubt your team would be able to completely counter my team even if they did utilize the danger room and that's if you guys even knew all of my characters abilities.

I never claimed that so don't imply that I did.

Fighting against danger room copies is good experience none the less.

I'm not sure what your implying. What will turning the ground to steel do? None of my team are going to borrow threw the bottom of your floor?

I'm not sure what your implying. What will turning the ground to steel do? None of my team are going to borrow threw the bottom of your floor?

Why are you nitpicking preventative measures? it would be like me pointing out that I wouldn't happen to be walking in a specific direction you laid mines, pointless. Whether you would burrow or blow your way through the ground to get around the sand is not an issue yet but it only took me a couple of seconds to make it that much harder if you tried,.

As for the sand thing what special minerals is Garaa's sand made up of? The most common form of sand consist of quartz which by the way is durable but my team will break it with ease as it isn't something like Promethium, or Nth-Metal. What exactly does the T-sphere do?

What the most common form of sand is is irrelevant, I have a character capable of turning one periodic material into another for example he turned large amounts of coal into gold in a second and I specifically stated he was changing the sand, I don't need to worry about running low on specific materials.

How long would it take Deathstroke to dig through a hill of muck using his sword let alone a hill made of metal or stronger? Here is a picture of how much sand I put on top of it

No Caption Provided

Loll! That batbots feature in your pic are not the ones I'm using. I'm using Batwings batbots which will be at my base so I'm not sure how you'll be hacking them anyways.

Did you know Batwing gets his equipment from Wayne Enterprises? :/

Ghost is an incredibly skilled hacker with full knowledge and has had an hour to prepare when he would need seconds to begin hacking Starks armour and on top of that I have Clayface who can mimic their owner into just giving me access you also said 10 where moving towards us.

So basically all your team will be at this steel wall while two of my team will be sneaking into your base defend by one T-sphere..... Okay! Also that kind of defeats the purpose of trying any form of stealth as my team will be well aware of your team if you do so and because I can always go back to prep not only will my team be casting an illusion on the flag but also planting tons of those mines around the flag!

That is where they are positioned when match starts, your team cannot be past the border before match start. I never said they where going to just sit there and I will get into why it will be impossible for any member of your team to sneak past if neccessary.

No you cannot, during prep you have never been able to be aware of opponents actions until the match begins.

Also your going to catapult tons of sand across the map and face the risk of harming dozens of innocents? Cool......

• Read the rules, morals off
  • what people? this valley isn't populated.
  • Also having the sand clouds fall on top of you alone won't kill you

Well don't know what the sand eye is and I don't know what the T-sphere's are capable of so I'll just wait till your next post

I'm just countering your points and will get to proper posting tomorrow, I listed possibly everything the T-spsheres can do so simply read the list provided and the sand eye is just a small eye made out of sand that allows him to survey an area without being out in the open.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nowhere did I say you did. I was just pointing it out and asking the question and explain how would it be useful? Sorry if it sounded like I was implying you did tho.

I wasn't nitpicking your post didn't make sense to me. You said your guy was just going to turn the floor to metal and it didn't make sense. What would be the point which would be for no reason if you didn't explain

Once again your post didn't make sense! You said that Ed would slam his hands into whatever good minerals were in his sand for his ultimate shield. All I asked was what minerals they were, as sand its most commonly made of quartz.

Why does Slade need to worry about hills made of steel? And how would this benefit your team? Slade can just stay comfy at the base.

What does his gear being from Wayne Enterprise have to do with anything? Especially because he helped design some of the things in both the suit, and the bots

Like I said your not hacking the bots which yeah I said I was sending them towards you but that would be once the match actually stars so not to break the Rules of crossing the line and did you also see the part where I said they were rigged with explosives that Deathstroke can just set off? Did you also know there full of fear toxin, and knockout gas so go ahead try and catch them.

OK then! Tell me why won't my team be able to sneak past? Please just get to the point instead of adding pointless suspense. Why can't I? You seem to be the only one with this rule. Throughout this entire Tourney no one ever said you can't change this and neither did the op. I'm simplifying presenting a series of scenario's of how this can go down this is a debate not an actual mission happening right at this moment and I never said I'd be aware. All I said is that I can also have mines of the ground during prep. That doesn't have anything to do with me aware of your team just simply introducing other things into the fight. You need to stop limiting yourself man and get creative!

Alright facepalm on the Rules part but I could technically work around this but I don't think it would be worth the time

As for the T-sphere's I mean't actual feats and to what caliber. The only real feat you posted was smashing a car

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mikep12
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dextersinister

@mikep12:

Nowhere did I say you did. I was just pointing it out and asking the question and explain how would it be useful? Sorry if it sounded like I was implying you did tho.

Quote from you

One I doubt your team would be able to completely counter my team even if they did utilize the danger room

You clearly did and do I really need to state the obvious, I fail to see how 6 days of training fighting against holographic projection would not be of some use when going against the real thing. It's like your asking how are sparring matches useful for professional boxers.

I wasn't nitpicking your post didn't make sense to me. You said your guy was just going to turn the floor to metal and it didn't make sense. What would be the point which would be for no reason if you didn't explain

Don't talk rubbish

Quote from you

None of my team are going to borrow threw the bottom

So it did make sense as you clearly knew why I did it, I should not need to state the obvious. It would be like me asking why you placed the mines.

Once again your post didn't make sense! You said that Ed would slam his hands into whatever good minerals were in his sand for his ultimate shield. All I asked was what minerals they were, as sand its most commonly made of quartz.

You really are nitpicking and I would prefer that you stop, it doesn't matter if Ed stands on his head or rolls on the ground all that matters is the affect which I stated and it doesn't matter what minerals they are, all that matters is that they are naturally occuring as he can pull them from the ground and what Gaara can do with them

Why does Slade need to worry about hills made of steel? And how would this benefit your team? Slade can just stay comfy at the base.

This was in response to you saying something like Promethium, Deathstroke the guy who wields the promethium blade.

What does his gear being from Wayne Enterprise have to do with anything? Especially because he helped design some of the things in both the suit, and the bots

The answer should be obvious. All his equipment comes from Wayne Enterprises, Clayface gained the ability to become a genetic copy of whoever he touches and is shown voice de-activating equipment using Bruce Wayne the owner of Wayne Enterprises.

Like I said your not hacking the bots which yeah I said I was sending them towards you but that would be once the match actually stars so not to break the Rules of crossing the line and did you also see the part where I said they were rigged with explosives that Deathstroke can just set off? Did you also know there full of fear toxin, and knockout gas so go ahead try and catch them.

• Why not, you haven't shown or suggested any examples of them resisting being hacked let alone being hacked by someone like Ghost who had actually prepped to hack them when he most likely didn't need to and had full knowledge on them, as they operate on their own then they must receive signals so are susceptible to hacking.
  • Clayface can just tell them to stand down
  • You never specified where they are so you cannot suddenly place them on top of my team at match start in a field that is 10 miles by 10 miles
  • you cannot suddenly add fear gas to them mid battle.
  • How many explosives do you thing Deathstroke actually carries as standard, he prepped that train so the scan is worthless not to mention the size of the explosion is horribly inadequate

Ghost completely taking over automated functions of the Raft despite the fact he is a prisoner there, a place where some of Marvels most powerful criminals are kept.

No Caption Provided

Took control of Abner Jenkins armour

No Caption Provided

The guy was even able to analyze and exploit the energies of Mjolnir.

OK then! Tell me why won't my team be able to sneak past? Please just get to the point instead of adding pointless suspense. Why can't I?

I told you that I didn't have time to go into detail yesterday, considering I had the courtesy to wait you think you could do the same.

Well most importantly of all them sneaking past is irrelevant, the characters that are attempting to sneak could be lapped multiple times and I am pretty certain you have nothing on you that will let you get through the barrier I've put around my flag in any short amount of time and all you needed to do was look at the abilities I've listed to see why.

Monet can see heat signatures, has telepathy, and super senses including telescopic sight.

Ghost has sensors that stretch miles out for miles.

The T-spheres, can see across the spectrum.

You seem to be the only one with this rule. Throughout this entire Tourney no one ever said you can't change this and neither did the op. I'm simplifying presenting a series of scenario's of how this can go down this is a debate not an actual mission happening right at this moment and I never said I'd be aware. All I said is that I can also have mines of the ground during prep. That doesn't have anything to do with me aware of your team just simply introducing other things into the fight. You need to stop limiting yourself man and get creative!

Lol, this has nothing to do with creativity and it is beyond silly for you guys to think that altering your prep to counter things you where not aware of is ok.

Example: my characters where at the border and suddenly batbots are right on top of them despite not being positioned and suddenly have the joker gas, the reason you don't get to retroactively prep is because if I had said my team was heading straight for your base then I would bet the batbots would be positioned there.

I am pretty certain I should have no trouble taking control of the batbots but I have multiple ways of easily taking them down. here are 2

Ghost has mach 1 speed and shorts out electronics he phases through. You are also incapable of hurting him at range.

No Caption Provided

Monet can fly at least 3 times as fast, has even greater combat speed and could easily blitz them. the only thing you have that could even potentially hurt her are swords.

No Caption Provided

Alright facepalm on the Rules part but I could technically work around this but I don't think it would be worth the time

Your choice to give up a point but it looks better as if you just politely concede rather than flip it off as beneath you.

As for the T-sphere's I mean't actual feats and to what caliber. The only real feat you posted was smashing a car

Why? they haven't really done anything of importance yet, they've been glorified heat vision goggles so far but if you really want proof of that here you go. Remember that T-spheres can turn into t-masks incase you where wondering why I was using feats for T-masks.

and as I pointed out in the description they can also hack.

No Caption Provided

anyone with powers are will be dampened by Rose and killed off including Ghost, Monet, and Bison and maybe Gaara......

Why are you grossly exaggerating Roses abilities when the only thing that it has shown doing is lowering durability and stated to only work on metahumans, even when I have already shown you a scan where she says that she needed his TK to be down.

No Caption Provided

Take into account that the above feat is not very impressive, at this point Superboy is only a few weeks old, only has 5 ton strength, she was actually one of the people looking after him and he was even hurt by a kick to the head from Robin.

The only other example is using it against a near featless possessed New 52 Mr Majestic in the New 52 Deathstroke series. All of the examples have also been within the same room in regards to range.

I don't really need to worry about my base but I'll send Clayface and Ed back with 3 t-spheres erecting a forecfield around them as they are too slow to keep up with the rest of my team.

Gaara will be carried by Monet and the rest will make there way at mach 1 towards your base. Not sure of Bisons top flight speed but he can teleport to keep up.

Before approaching your base Gaara will be set down and hit it with a sand wave which was shown wiping out a forest

No Caption Provided

Your team at base

Loading Video...

Batwing is the only member that could avoid it but then it's him against

Monet who could blitz him and who he is incapable of hurting.

No Caption Provided

Ghost who can possess his suit or simply phase through it.

Bison crushing him with TK

No Caption Provided

Or a single T-sphere blitzing

No Caption Provided

I don't even need to actually finish your team off, I could just have Ghost grab it and fly back to base at mach 1.

Please don't bring up the explosives, if that giant sand wave didn't prematurely detonate then what hope would a normal person approaching have of setting them off. That and Ghost is phased.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mikep12
  1. All I said is I'd doubt it be very useful. Nowhere in that post do I say "No it won't be useful" nor did I imply you did. Like I said it was just my opinion since you mentioned it. Why isn't it useful? Well from my knowledge the Danger Room doesn't have the ability to display a characters full abilities such as Roses power dampening and Batman's spider sense, and just overall skill. And a boxing match isn't a very good example as you'll be training against someone who doesn't have these extra abilities to simulate, but actually has the skills, but that doesn't matter because he'll be going up against a different fighter with different skills.
  2. OK! I was nitpicking but only because your plan didn't make sense! You honestly think my team is dumb enough to dig under ground or that turning the ground into metal wouldn't make much sense ti both me and the viners? And you said Garaa has really good minerals in his sand that would help to make his ultimate shield. All I asked was what the minerals were. Are you forgetting your own points? At the end of the day it's the viners who get to choose and vote and if they don't understand your points its not going to help you in the long run
  3. OK so I won't have to worry about the hills as One! My team will just stay at the base like planned. Two! my team could just go around this. And three! Batwing could simply fly them over
  4. OK! Show me scans where Bruce said he could control all of his tech threw voice activation. Show me scans or proof that the batbots even work that way
  • Why not? Because I'm using them as suicide bombers and nothing else so there's really no reason for me to plan for them to be hacked and no they don't operate on there own. Batwing controls them
  • Proof Clayface can tell them to stay down or that he'd even have the time to react
  • The batbots already have fear gas in them and I could just add the gas during prep
  • So now your nitpicking by saying the explosion is inadequate. Reasoning or what that even means? And how does him having prep have to do with anything? He has prep here does he not and I'm pretty sure he only has about 14 or 15 bombs laying around so he'll be fine

6. Cool! Ghost is smart but I seriously doubt he accomplished all those feats within an hour or less and they would have required major amounts of prep. Scans of what he can really do in an hour?

7. My team doesn't have the means to cut threw a steal wall?

Also nice to note I have unlimited amounts of these
Also nice to note I have unlimited amounts of these

Or course my team will just be taking a much more settle approach and take one of Deathstrokes promethium which will slice threw the steel like butter and Deathstroke will get one of Roses who will have Soul taker which I could just use to steal the soul of anyone who gets near her. Also I don't see how any of the visions will work especially since your team won't even be in the main vicinity as my team

8. Well that's on you. You can limit yourself all you want but I'll continue to do what I think it necessary. I have prep to counter you and just because you don't bring something up until later doesn't mean I couldn't counter it. Like I said this is a debate where we introduce multiple scenario's to the mix as well as there outcomes and not a mission happening right now and then. So if it helps you I'll simply construct a main post then I'll create other scenario's and it's your choice to either ignore them or just respond to them. And I think I've already made my thoughts clear on the batbots

9. Well I don't have to worry about Monet as she'll get dampened and where does Ghost show mach speed? All he does is tag Vision but no speed in that image

10. I didn't give the point cause I didn't think it'd be very helpful and I don't like going off on people

11. You said the T-sphere's had tank busting blast but then you said they were just glorified heat seeking mask with hacking? OK........

12. Lol! I just showed her dampening Mr. Majestic who has so far busted threw ships, and walls, flew at at least hypersonic speed, and tanked explosions and you decide to low-ball Rose and use something that was clearly PIS. Superboy couldn't tank a hit from Robin but Rose couldn't penetrate the his skin with a sword? OK obviously not PIS. And you do realize a meta-human in DC is pretty much anyone with powers and so you basically jut admitted it work n your team.

13. Or Rose just dampens Monet and Garaa and they fall to there deaths or Deathstroke snipes them with Promethium bullets before they even touch the ground. And your sending Ed and Clay back. Batman would handle Clay with unlimited sound batarangs, eletric batarangs, and ice pellets. And Ed simply gets overwhelmed

14. There going to blitz an invisible Batwing and a Rose and Slade that are going have illusions cast on him? I doubt it and the fact half your team will be dead or sniped down before you even get to the base makes me worry less

15. I'm pretty sure Batman could just supply Batwing with a imp that would

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mikep12

Going back to point 15 Batman could use an imp to mess with his tech and then my team takes him out and we win after Batman and Batwomen return with the flag!

No Caption Provided

@dextersinister

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: Flight Berries: (Gives 1 Character The Power To Fly At Mach 1 Speeds, Does Not Change Combat Speed)

He has that perk for ghost.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dextersinister

@mikep12:

Could you please copy paste my post and then use quotes, it makes it far easier to follow.

All I said is I'd doubt it be very useful. Nowhere in that post do I say "No it won't be useful" nor did I imply you did. Like I said it was just my opinion since you mentioned it. Why isn't it useful? Well from my knowledge the Danger Room doesn't have the ability to display a characters full abilities such as Roses power dampening and Batman's spider sense, and just overall skill. And a boxing match isn't a very good example as you'll be training against someone who doesn't have these extra abilities to simulate, but actually has the skills, but that doesn't matter because he'll be going up against a different fighter with different skills.

This will be my last post on the issue of you downplaying training because it really shouldn't have been something someone would single out.

The facts

• I am given a weeks training in the danger room
  • I have full knowledge of your characters
  • The danger room generates holograms and allows you to make representations of certain abilities and characteristics

my opinion

• fighting against representation of your opponents which would have the same speed, durability and ranged attacks not long before you fight the real thing would be good practice for the real thing as it would give you a rough idea of what your up against, much better than fighting random holographic fights.

Your opinion

• fighting against representations of your opponents would not be very useful

OK! I was nitpicking but only because your plan didn't make sense! You honestly think my team is dumb enough to dig under ground or that turning the ground into metal wouldn't make much sense ti both me and the viners? And you said Garaa has really good minerals in his sand that would help to make his ultimate shield. All I asked was what the minerals were. Are you forgetting your own points? At the end of the day it's the viners who get to choose and vote and if they don't understand your points its not going to help you in the long run

Your repeating points. You said it didn't make sense but admitted you knew exactly what it was there for contradicting yourself, but off this business of making sense to your opponent because it only needs to make sense when it becomes an issue, for example if I had made a 2 mile high wall and that made no sense at first but then pushed it on top of you it's purpose would suddenly make sense when necessary.

What is dumb is for you say that it was a bad thing for my character to do anything that cost my team nothing but gave us even the slightest advantage and the advantage of going through the ground to avoid a much harder substance is a no brainer.

The idea that I need to know exactly what his sand is made of is absurd, examples of Gaaras sand durability and knowing that it is naturally occuring are all that matters, what it is made of is irrelavant, I wouldn't require you to know what Batmans costume is made of or what electronic components are in his equipment.

Here is Kimimaro breaking the strongest bone in his body against Gaaras shield. His bones where considered to have been indestructible as his bloodline ability could alter there density making them far stronger than steel.

No Caption Provided

Gaara stating he collected the strongest minerals and pressurized them.

No Caption Provided

OK so I won't have to worry about the hills as One! My team will just stay at the base like planned. Two! my team could just go around this. And three! Batwing could simply fly them over

Look at my prep I said I was making it on top of the flag, I would not make it so that you could just walk around it.

OK! Show me scans where Bruce said he could control all of his tech threw voice activation. Show me scans or proof that the batbots even work that way

I showed you a scan of Clayface deactivating robots from Wayne enterprises with voice control. Your batbots are from Wayne Enterprises and can be voice controlled.

Your asking fro something very specific but because you have nothing else that will allow you to get around this. The better question is why would voice activated tech from Bruce Wayne/Batmans company not respond to Bruce Wayne? I even have an example of it doing so.

Why not? Because I'm using them as suicide bombers and nothing else so there's really no reason for me to plan for them to be hacked and no they don't operate on there own. Batwing controls them

So your conceding that there is nothing preventing Ghost from taking control, what you have them doing is not a factor if I can just have them stop.

When I said operate on there own it was more to do with the difference between a handgun and an automated turret

Proof Clayface can tell them to stay down or that he'd even have the time to react

I provided proof of him controlling Bruce Waynes robots, these are also Bruce Waynes robots and your asking for examples on how long it would take him to say words.

No Caption Provided

The batbots already have fear gas in them and I could just add the gas during prep

This is not true, look at both your prep and your equipment list, neither mentions that batbots getting fear gas.

So now your nitpicking by saying the explosion is inadequate. Reasoning or what that even means? And how does him having prep have to do with anything? He has prep here does he not and I'm pretty sure he only has about 14 or 15 bombs laying around so he'll be fine

How is this nitpicking? it is a massive hole in your argument, you gave me an example of an explosion after he had prepped the train, that is neither an example of how many he carries or the destructive ability of what he carries and on inadequate it only coers a fraction of a single train car.

Cool! Ghost is smart but I seriously doubt he accomplished all those feats within an hour or less and they would have required major amounts of prep. Scans of what he can really do in an hour?

Lol, both where almost instant there was no this will take me x amount of time, Ghost is an Iron Man villain and isn't called a super hacker for nothing. Don't ask for something when you provide nothing, where is them resisting?

No Caption Provided

My team doesn't have the means to cut threw a steal wall?

A wall

No Caption Provided

How much material you need to get through after it's been placed on top and shaped by Ed and Gaara.

No Caption Provided

Or course my team will just be taking a much more settle approach and take one of Deathstrokes promethium which will slice threw the steel like butter and Deathstroke will get one of Roses who will have Soul taker which I could just use to steal the soul of anyone who gets near her. Also I don't see how any of the visions will work especially since your team won't even be in the main vicinity as my team

Where in your prep did it say you where doing this? A suspicious person may think that your trying to prep for something you would not know about.

Back to the hill comparison as you are not cutting into wall.

I showed you an example of the T-mask picking up signatures of people that they couldn't even see yet. You are the only other people in this valley so the only other signatures.

Well that's on you. You can limit yourself all you want but I'll continue to do what I think it necessary. I have prep to counter you and just because you don't bring something up until later doesn't mean I couldn't counter it. Like I said this is a debate where we introduce multiple scenario's to the mix as well as there outcomes and not a mission happening right now and then. So if it helps you I'll simply construct a main post then I'll create other scenario's and it's your choice to either ignore them or just respond to them. And I think I've already made my thoughts clear on the batbots

It's not limiting myself when I never had the option to change my prep on a whim after match start.

Prep does not give you free reign to go back and change whenever you want, if we did it your way this would never end until we have exhausted every possible route these characters could take.

You did construct prep, that's what I'm working with not whatever you feel like pulling out of your ass.

Well I don't have to worry about Monet as she'll get dampened and where does Ghost show mach speed? All he does is tag Vision but no speed in that image

Don't lie about what Rose can do, you think you would have learned by now considering how often you are called on it and FLIGHT BERRIES for Ghost

I didn't give the point cause I didn't think it'd be very helpful and I don't like going off on people

Quote from you conceding the point

but I don't think it would be worth the time

You said the T-sphere's had tank busting blast but then you said they were just glorified heat seeking mask with hacking? OK........

Your trying my patience

Quote from me

they've been glorified heat vision goggles so far

SO FAR. I was referring to all that I had done with them in the match, not there actual abilities, please read.

Lol! I just showed her dampening Mr. Majestic who has so far busted threw ships, and walls, flew at at least hypersonic speed, and tanked explosions and you decide to low-ball Rose and use something that was clearly PIS. Superboy couldn't tank a hit from Robin but Rose couldn't penetrate the his skin with a sword? OK obviously not PIS. And you do realize a meta-human in DC is pretty much anyone with powers and so you basically jut admitted it work n your team.

No you just showed a scan of a restrained, possessed by her brother who didn't want to kill them Mr Majestic getting hit on the head. I provided a scan showing that she could not get past TK and you still claim she can dampen

Stating that it is the ability to dampen durability, cheers @sovereign91001

No Caption Provided

Incorrect on the meaning of metahuman, it effectively refers to people who have powers through virtue of their genes, people who have it thanks to tech, magic, training etc wouldn't be affected.

• I was giving all the facts on the encounter with Superboy, whether you call it low balling or not is irrelevant considering it was one of 2 scenarios I am aware of her using the ability

Or Rose just dampens Monet and Garaa and they fall to there deaths or Deathstroke snipes them with Promethium bullets before they even touch the ground. And your sending Ed and Clay back. Batman would handle Clay with unlimited sound batarangs, eletric batarangs, and ice pellets. And Ed simply gets overwhelmed

More examples of you grossly exaggerating Roses abilities and range. I said she has never done it at range and you simply ignore that and continue on anyway.

Deathstoke does not carry a sniper rifle as standard and examples of these promethium bullets.

Clayface evolved to be immune to everything Batman could throw at him WITH PREP,Batman without prep and plot armour doesn't stand a chance, all those times Clayface grabs him he could have simply impaled him. batman needed the help of the GCPD and a forcefield generator to stop him.

No Caption Provided

Spoiler: the electric doesn't work. This is also the combined abilities of the older ultimate Clayface Karlo who could increase his durability and even generate his own electric

They also have 3 T-spheres which could individually blitz and kill each of the 3 going after my base plus the extra one left behind. Ed could also just throw up walls forcing you into melee negating any range

No Caption Provided

There going to blitz an invisible Batwing and a Rose and Slade that are going have illusions cast on him? I doubt it and the fact half your team will be dead or sniped down before you even get to the base makes me worry less

• Batwing isn't Mysterio and you where called on exaggerating his abilities in the last match based on an out of context scan. You seem to do that a lot.
  • Everyone I sent has thermal vision from something so these illusions of yours are worthless
  • Monet is close to physically indestructible and please don't pretend Rose has the range of power to do anything about that, Bison has a forcefield, Ghost is intangible
  • Gaaras sand auto-defends which would stop the bullets regardless of material as how much power is behind them doesn't increase the guns ability. The bullets could be truly indestructible and it would have little baring on how much force they applied when fired.
  • I supplied a scan of Ghost messing with Iron Mans sensors, doing the same to Batwings should be no problem.
  • but most importantly you don't even have sniper rifles, I am suspicious if you even have promethium bullets

I'm pretty sure Batman could just supply Batwing with a imp that would

do nothing, you did not give Batwing an emp, another example of trying to win through retroactive prep, why bother listing who gets what equipment when your characters can just magically have it when they need it. T-spheres are not affected even going so far as to constantly generate an emp and Ghost is both phased out and manipulates electromagnetic energy, Iron Man wouldn't need obscure ways to take him down if he could just hit him with an emp.

You guys really need to end this obsession with emps, although it may be handy for your batbots when they start attacking you.

Summary

I have secured my base with a couple hundred/thousand tons of sand pressurized and alchemized to be incredibly durable. My opponents only idea so far has to be to cut at it not taking into account how much there is and that cutting a hill doesn't make the hill collapse. Clayface will also be guarding it and my opponent has shown no way of being able to take him down but this first paragraph isn't important as the flag will be back before this fight.

Ghost has hijacked the batbots into attacking the opponents team as I've seen no evidence to say he would have a problem doing this. When at range Gaara hits my opponents base with a huge sand tsunami which Deathstroke and Rose are incapable of avoiding. My opponent may have Batwing try and save them, either way he gets blitzed by Ghost when he takes to the sky who can possess suits or short out electronics simply by phasing into which would cause them to hurtle back down into the sand tsunami and to their deaths.

Ghost phases through the sand, takes the flag, back to base, I win.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mickey-mouse

@pr0metheus: He already stated why in the pm forum. Go back & read.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mikep12

@pr0metheus because my team wasn't ready to take Dex's on

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FukYouRenchamp
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mickey-mouse

@pr0metheus: :D

Sassy

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Moving on to round 4 PM, but he just answered your question here.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: I won't use Ghost or Raiden and challenge you again but since I'm down 2 characters I would like to add a character from the original list

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister there's nothing wrong with Ghost he just wasn't fair for this specific match.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: If what you said was true

I doubt if you you would've won

then you should have no problem with the challenge, otherwise do you perhaps think I simply debated better?

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister I know you did and you still brought up the point that ghost could still just go take the flag right? No point in debating any further than that so I don't see what your getting at.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: You really to need to read things.

I won't use Ghost or Raiden and challenge you again but since I'm down 2 characters I would like to add a character from the original list

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@mikep12 said:

@dextersinister I know you did and you still brought up the point that ghost could still just go take the flag right? No point in debating any further than that so I don't see what your getting at.

He wants a rematch but WONT use Ghost at all meaning no mach 1 intangibility mumbo jumbo scilly wag and go steal your flag.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister Well I didn't know you were implying it with that post but it's fine. You won fair and square.