Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tparks

The Tournament of Soldiers - Round 2

No Caption Provided

In honor of veterans and those still currently serving their countries around the world, this tournament has a soldier theme. I can't thank you enough for your service, and can not begin to describe how much respect I have for those who put their life on the line to fight for what they believe in.

Enough preaching from me, let's get to the tournament!

sync1

Team RED
Team RED
  • Grifter
  • Black Canary

VS

remnet

Team BLUE
Team BLUE
  • The Meta
  • Seras Victoria

Rules

• Only characters who are or have been soldiers can be used in this tournament. They need to have fought for a country, nation, planet, ideal, etc. for a significant amount of time, and have that be a major part of their character.
  • This tournament welcomes any and all viners. If you're new to tournaments, we can help you along the way. This will be done at a casual pace. If you like strict rules and enforcement, with die hard debaters who will do anything to win, look elsewhere. This tournament will be taken seriously, but the primary purpose is to have fun and learn a bit more about these characters.
  • Teams consist of 2-3 characters. I'll explain later how you know if you get 2 or 3.
  • Morals on, in character.
  • Standard Equipment.
  • Existing relationships play a role, but your characters primary goal is to eliminate the other team and will work with the other characters, but characters with established teamwork, will do a better job of this.
  • There will be limited prep, but it is completely limited to strategy meetings. Nothing to make your team any better then standard.
  • Absolutely no low-balling, wanking, or being disrespectful. This is a tournament for fun, but also to help remember that there are real life soldiers that put their lives on the line day in and day out. Let's remember priorities here, and keep things respectful. This is fiction. If things get heated, I'll help moderate, and maybe call in a few people on here I consider to be experts to help sort things out. Don't lose your cool brah!
  • Game on.

Team RED starts in RED BASE (EAST), Team BLUE starts in BLUE BASE (WEST)
Team RED starts in RED BASE (EAST), Team BLUE starts in BLUE BASE (WEST)

You're team has access to the exact map you see above and three hours of prep from within your bases. Please note in the rules that prep is limited strictly to strategy meetings. Nothing will be done but looking at this map, talking, and getting to know the characters on your team.

Here's a link for a video for map reference if you'd like: Battle Creek Map (ignore any weapon or vehicle pickups)

Win by Death, KO, or Incapacitation.

Extra Perk for Soldiers and Veterans

No Caption Provided

If you are currently a soldier or a veteran from any military, you can pick one perk. Please be honest.

1. Full knowledge of other team
  2. Perfect Teamwork
  3. Unlimited Ammo
sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5e556e1661ac3
deactivated-5e556e1661ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sync1 Sorry my internet has been a little finicky over the past few days and the thread has eaten my post already now.

Here is just my intro with some of the major character stats and such. I'm just going to put this up for now and get my overall strategy up soon

Seras Victoria (pre Pip blood)

A former London Metropolitan Police Officer until she was turned into a vampire by Alucard to save her lifer from a lethal gunshot wound to the chest. Seras now operates as a member of Hellsing, a secret branch of the British governments which is tasked with defending the country's shores from any and all supernatural threats, mainly the vampire.

Loading Video...

Introduction of a mercenary group to vampires, show cases blur speed, and the ability to easily knock over a full grown man with a flick.

Strength

• Easily knocks over full grown man with nothing but a flick ( 1:40 in first video)
  • Can rip apart human bodies with ease.
  • Able to fire an Anti-Tank gun one handed and feel no recoil.
  • Able to lift and operate a weapon system that normally would have expected to be mounted on a vehicle.

Speed & Reaction Time

• Blur speed (see video above around 1:40)
  • Able to charge down a narrow corridor while evading hand gun fire head on. link
  • Catch another blur speed vampire that was able to evade automatic rifle fire with the barrel end of her rifle. double link

Durability

As a vampire Seras can only truly be killed if her head is cut off. Any other damage will simply just heal over a short amount of time unless it was inflicted with a holy weapon such as bless silver.

• Seras being skewered by multiple blessed silver knives. link
  • Up and walking around again after pulling them out. link

Weapon

Hellsing ARMS Anti-Midian Cannon 'Harkonnen', a 30mm single shot cannon that comes equipped with Depleted Uranium with blessed silver rounds for fighting the heaviest of armoured targets. The weapon is said to have an effective rang up to 4 kilometers ( 2.48 miles)

The Harkonnen is easily able to penetrate threw multiple ballistic shields that were able to sustain numerous undamaging hits from automatic rifle fire. Allthelinks

The Meta

A rogue agent formerly know as under the code name Maine of Project Freelance, an experimental military research program that works for the UNSC. After Agent Maine was implemented with the Sigma A.I. unit, which was able to slow cox Maine into embark on a rampage to collect all the other Freelancers agents A.I. units in order to reach a stage of Metastability and thus the Meta is born and only grows stronger with the addition of ever A.I. obtained.

Just a taste of Maine's strength on his first mission after having the Sigma AI implanted. This is also before he acquires the majority of his armour upgrades so this is him near his weakest point int he series.

Loading Video...

Weapons

His primary armament is the Type 25 Grenade Launcher, which holds up to six rounds. The Type 25 also doubles as a melee weapon with a large blade protruding out of its underside.

The Meta also carries the M6 Magnum side arm which holds up to 12 rounds of 12.7x40mm ammunition. Equipped with High Explosive ammunition that is easily breaks apart concrete barrier.

Equipment

The Meta has numerous armour upgrades he acquired from his ex-co-workers, along with his armours default basic functions. Additional the Meta has several A.I. fragments that help aid him in combat and manege his armours enhancements.

Basic armour functionality

• Life Support
  • Shielding
  • Motion trackers
  • BioCom
  • An unamed visual aid system similar to the VISR used by the ODST

Armour Enhancments

• Active Camouflage
  • Enhanced Strength
  • Overshields
  • Domed Energy Shield
  • Temporal Distortion
  • Adaptive Camouflage

Strength

• As seen in the video he was able to easily stop an accelerating 3.25 ton M12 LRV and toss it back, while on a separate occasion he was able to fully lift one above his head before throwing it.
  • Punched someone so hard that they became embedded into a concrete wall.
  • Throw at easily tosses three armoured people approximately 20 meters
  • Is able to leap several meters high into the air.

Speed and Reaction Time

• Sprint out of the line of fire and into cover from a Gatling gun.
  • Able to deflect a anti tank rocket without it detonating
  • use his own body as a projectile to accurately land on and crush a moving car.
  • Fast enough to use his weapons blade to shield a shot gun blast from his flank while dueling someone else.
  • Catch two people falling over a skyscraper using a car.

Durability

Maine was shot several times including once from a 14.5mm Anti-Materiel rifle to the chest which he was able to get up form counting to fight until he was shot several times in the throat at point black range from a handgun, which he was once again able to stand up from again until he was finally thrown off the back of the truck he was standing on into oncoming traffic which finally knocked him out. This took place before he ever had any type of energy shielding implemented.

Overshields have been able to take several shot gun blasts form mid to close range before failing

Domed Energy Shield has proven to easily deflects all bullets, grenades and even missiles fired from a Longsword starfighter. There is a drawback that the Domed Energy shield requires lots of energy to operate and normally falters after a large hit.