Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tparks  Online

The Tournament of Soldiers - Round 2

No Caption Provided

In honor of veterans and those still currently serving their countries around the world, this tournament has a soldier theme. I can't thank you enough for your service, and can not begin to describe how much respect I have for those who put their life on the line to fight for what they believe in.

Enough preaching from me, let's get to the tournament!

sherlock

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Team RED
Team RED
  • AoA Sabretooth
  • Psylocke
  • Mimic (w/ Beasts Power)

VS

godzilla44

No Caption Provided
Team BLUE
Team BLUE
  • Tex
  • Slade

Rules

• Only characters who are or have been soldiers can be used in this tournament. They need to have fought for a country, nation, planet, ideal, etc. for a significant amount of time, and have that be a major part of their character.
  • This tournament welcomes any and all viners. If you're new to tournaments, we can help you along the way. This will be done at a casual pace. If you like strict rules and enforcement, with die hard debaters who will do anything to win, look elsewhere. This tournament will be taken seriously, but the primary purpose is to have fun and learn a bit more about these characters.
  • Teams consist of 2-3 characters. I'll explain later how you know if you get 2 or 3.
  • Morals on, in character.
  • Standard Equipment.
  • Existing relationships play a role, but your characters primary goal is to eliminate the other team and will work with the other characters, but characters with established teamwork, will do a better job of this.
  • There will be limited prep, but it is completely limited to strategy meetings. Nothing to make your team any better then standard.
  • Absolutely no low-balling, wanking, or being disrespectful. This is a tournament for fun, but also to help remember that there are real life soldiers that put their lives on the line day in and day out. Let's remember priorities here, and keep things respectful. This is fiction. If things get heated, I'll help moderate, and maybe call in a few people on here I consider to be experts to help sort things out. Don't lose your cool brah!
  • Game on.

Team RED starts at 1 (Lake Base). Team BLUE starts at 2 (Waterfall Base)
Team RED starts at 1 (Lake Base). Team BLUE starts at 2 (Waterfall Base)

You're team has access to the exact map you see above and three hours of prep from within your bases. Please note in the rules that prep is limited strictly to strategy meetings. Nothing will be done but looking at this map, talking, and getting to know the characters on your team.

Here's a link for a video for map reference if you'd like: Valhalla map (ignore any weapon or vehicle pickups)

Win by Death, KO, or Incapacitation.

Extra Perk for Soldiers and Veterans

No Caption Provided

If you are currently a soldier or a veteran from any military, you can pick one perk. Please be honest.

1. Full knowledge of other team
  2. Perfect Teamwork
  3. Unlimited Ammo
godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By godzilla44

Okay I'll start off with my intro. First on my team is Tex, she is pretty much the definition of bad-ass. She was part of a project called project freelancers were she made some friends and enemies. She's a great soldier in fact she's a super soldier, with super strength, speed, durability and she's been kicking but since Season 1 of Red vs Blue. She has with a Magnum pistol that's super powerful, a battle rifle that's a 3 round burst and 2 frag grenades.

Here's a great video of Tex to show you what she's capable of.

At 0:43 she punches through steel and kicks the box several feet and runs through several other boxes. At 2:20 she dodges a rocket, at 3:45 she catches the container and throws it several feet. At 5:47 she literally knocks the black out of Tucker and then proceeds to outrun a rocket.

Loading Video...

Next up on my team is Slade Wilson. Slade was sent on a mission with friend Billy wintergreen to help free someone from the Island. Then lots of crazy explosions and stuff happened and he fell in love with a girl. The girl died because of Oliver and he was injected with a super serium drug called Mirakuru which made him a little crazy but gave him super strength, speed, durability and is a lot smarter. Pretty much bullets don't phase him and his blunt durability is great to. He has a with him a Katana, a pistol and a full on bullet proof armor.

To get a glimpse of what he's capable of here's video.

Loading Video...

@sherlock your turn

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@godzilla44: I'll get something up either tonight or later tomorrow

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: sooooo are you going to post soon?