Tourney of Soldiers R2: alessandro vs higorm (VOTING)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tparks

The Tournament of Soldiers - Round 2

No Caption Provided

In honor of veterans and those still currently serving their countries around the world, this tournament has a soldier theme. I can't thank you enough for your service, and can not begin to describe how much respect I have for those who put their life on the line to fight for what they believe in.

Enough preaching from me, let's get to the tournament!

higorm

No Caption Provided
Team RED
Team RED
  • Devilslayer
  • Argus

VS

alessandro_souzamarques

No Caption Provided
Team BLUE
Team BLUE
  • Prophet
  • Jake Muller

Rules

• Only characters who are or have been soldiers can be used in this tournament. They need to have fought for a country, nation, planet, ideal, etc. for a significant amount of time, and have that be a major part of their character.
  • This tournament welcomes any and all viners. If you're new to tournaments, we can help you along the way. This will be done at a casual pace. If you like strict rules and enforcement, with die hard debaters who will do anything to win, look elsewhere. This tournament will be taken seriously, but the primary purpose is to have fun and learn a bit more about these characters.
  • Teams consist of 2-3 characters. I'll explain later how you know if you get 2 or 3.
  • Morals on, in character.
  • Standard Equipment.
  • Existing relationships play a role, but your characters primary goal is to eliminate the other team and will work with the other characters, but characters with established teamwork, will do a better job of this.
  • There will be limited prep, but it is completely limited to strategy meetings. Nothing to make your team any better then standard.
  • Absolutely no low-balling, wanking, or being disrespectful. This is a tournament for fun, but also to help remember that there are real life soldiers that put their lives on the line day in and day out. Let's remember priorities here, and keep things respectful. This is fiction. If things get heated, I'll help moderate, and maybe call in a few people on here I consider to be experts to help sort things out. Don't lose your cool brah!
  • Game on.

Team RED starts at 1 (Lake Base). Team BLUE starts at 2 (Waterfall Base)
Team RED starts at 1 (Lake Base). Team BLUE starts at 2 (Waterfall Base)

You're team has access to the exact map you see above and three hours of prep from within your bases. Please note in the rules that prep is limited strictly to strategy meetings. Nothing will be done but looking at this map, talking, and getting to know the characters on your team.

Here's a link for a video for map reference if you'd like: Valhalla map (ignore any weapon or vehicle pickups)

Win by Death, KO, or Incapacitation.

Extra Perk for Soldiers and Veterans

No Caption Provided

If you are currently a soldier or a veteran from any military, you can pick one perk. Please be honest.

1. Full knowledge of other team
  2. Perfect Teamwork
  3. Unlimited Ammo
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@alessandro_souzamarques: Are you ready?

HERE WE GO!

Opening Post

TEAM @higorm

> Argus

No Caption Provided

Basic Information:

Argus is likely named after Argos Panoptès, the all-seeing giant with a hundred eyes from Greek myth.

Nick Kelly, born Nick Kovak, was a federal agent, working undercover in the Keystone mob scene. He fed all the information he learned straight to the Agency.

While deep undercover investigating one of Keystone City's criminal organizations using the alias Nick Kelly, federal agent Nick Kovak was attacked by a Bloodlines Parasite named Venev, which changed his body genetic chemistry, and gave him special powers. Still not sure what to make of it all, Kovak continued the investigations and using his new abilities took down a division of Keystone City's crime boss's. Keeping his new attributes a secret and deciding to retain that secrecy he decided to develop a masked identity. Hence with a re-outfitted armory suit and and spoils from the FBI's weaponry Kovak created the guise of Argus.

Powers and Paraphernalia:

PowersAgility / Attractive Male / Healing / Intellect / Invisibility / Shadowmeld / Stamina / Stealth / Super Sight / Super Strength / Unarmed Combat

Powers:

• Physicals - Nick has been physically enhanced to be 5 times normal in strength, speed and agility.
  • Argus vision - Nick sees all the electromagnetic spectrum. Infra red, Ultra violet, xray and radios waves. His vision also allows him to see through deceptions and perceive the truth in things. with it he has been able to code break, see through illusions, predictive sight to see outcomes about to happen of current events, and movement read. He has also been able to see the weaknesses in armor and things.and see how things fit together.
  • Shadow Meld - Nick is able to meld with shadows to be completely invisible.
  • Healing factor. Nick has an enhanced healing factor that has allowed him to regenerate eyes after they were gouged out and to heal from 3rd degree burns almost immediately.

Gear:

• He wears a leather teflon fiber weave as armor.
  • Carries a titanium alloy nunchaku (heavy as all get out).
  • Carries sonic grenades and sonic ear filters to protect him.

> Devil-Slayer

No Caption Provided

Basic Information:

Eric Simon Payne, also known as "Agent of Death" and "Reaper of Souls".

He was recruited by the hybrid demon-woman Vera Gemini and her Cult of the Harvesters of Eyes, serving as their Reaper of Souls and Agent of Death (assassin). The Cult honed Payne's psychic powers and gave him his Shadow-Cloak, but he quit upon learning that they wished to bring about Xenogenesis, restoring to prominence an ancient demon race that once ruled the Earth. Taking the name "Devil-Slayer," he dedicated himself to fighting demons.

Powers/Abilities:

PowersAgility/ Danger Sense/ Gadgets/ Healing / Illusion / Casting / Levitation / Marksmanship / Mesmerize / Omni-lingual / Power Item / Psionic / Stamina / Telekinesis / Telepathy / Teleport / Unarmed Combat / Weapon Master

The source of Devil-Slayer's telepathy is unknown. He possessed the power to cast a telepathic screen over himself, altering his appearance to the people who look at him. He could telepathically jam gunlocks, levitate himself, and decipher languages. Devil-Slayer wore a Shadow-Cloak, with which he could teleport to other dimensions, and through which he could draw weapons from any age in history. He wielded many different weapons, including a staff that acted as a protector against harm, a blade that hungered for demon blood, a mace that wielded negative energy, Dragonfang (Valkyrie's sword) and a futuristic gun.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@higorm: I'm ready.

Intro

Team Blue(@alessandro_souzamarques)

Prophet/Alcatraz

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

"When they came to me with the nanosuit, I sacrificed Laurence Barnes, the man I was, to become Prophet. When my own flesh and blood held me back, I sacrificed that too. Replaced it, like a spare part. Victory costs. Every time, you pay a little more. I saw a glimpse of what's coming and there was nothing left of me to stop it. When the greatest combat machine fails... what do we do then? What do I do?!"

-- Prophet

Laurence "Prophet" Barnes was a seasoned veteran of the Gulf Wars and Operation Enduring Freedom during the war on Al-Qaeda. During a drug-related raid, he decided it was wrong to kill civilians indiscriminately and put both of his CIA advisors in the hospital. When he was reprimanded by his superiors, he lashed out at them too. Since he was to be put in Leavenworth, he figured he should "really earn it" and proceeded to beat up everyone in the room. At the maximum-security prison, he received some documents sent by Jacob Hargreave. Barnes was set free, but in return he had to do a favor for Hargreave; Prophet was sent to Lingshan as Raptor's Team's leader to what was supposed to be a rescue mission, but in fact, it was solely to test the Nanosuit 1.0 against the Ceph.

Loading Video...

Alcatraz, a Marine originally sent with a Force Recon Marine unit to New York to (unknowingly) combat the Ceph. He was one of the two only survivors of his unit after their submarine was attacked by a Ceph Gunship, Prophet finds him half-dead in semi-consciousness, gives the Nanosuit 2.0 to Alcatraz and soon after kills himself because he was contaminated by the Ceph infection. Later, Alcatraz had brain damage and his mind was partially shattered, leaving space for Prophet's mind(which was trapped inside the suit) to take over his body. He became Laurence Barnes's "reincarnation".

So, they're basically sharing the same body with Prophet's personality being the dominant one while Alcatraz's personality is seemly absent.

The Nanosuit

"The greatest tactical combat machine the world has ever known."

Loading Video...

Covered with Cryfibril(most advanced artificial muscle in existence), it gives the wearer super strength, super speed and durability, coupled with a LOT of special abilities.

The suit has some kind of AI called Semiautonomous Enhanced Combat Ops: Neuro-integration Delivery AI (SECOND), using the wearer's own brain as a highly overclocked quantum supercomputer. It reads your thoughts and tells you what you want to know. Tells you what direction to go within a given area to proceed to the objective, scans your field of view and highlights tactical options, stores information on an incredible scale with the ability to process data at 1.5 billion instructions per-second (BIPS), and much, much more. SECOND is an amazing tactical asset, even interpreting the users reflexes and giving the suit a mind of it's own.

The Nanosuit can also absorb energy in a myriad of forms including radiation, static, kinetic, and even carbon released by rotting corpses. Powering the suit. The Ionic Electroactive Polymer (EAP) Liquid Armor (a fast-twitch reflex co-polymer incorporating colloidal doped ceramics and a copper nanolattice in an ethylene-glycol buckyball matrix) gives the wearer unparalleled protection against radiation and physical impact. It also drastically increases motor reflexes (giving users on average a 0.08 millisecond reaction time), and features a dynamic Faraday anti-EMP mesh.

One of the N2's most innovative features, however, is it's ability to not only monitor the physical and neurological state of the soldier, but to actually optimize them. SECOND continuously regulates dopamine, lactic acid, and corticosteroid levels, anticipates and counteracts debilitating stress and fatigue reactions. The suit also actively augments and maintains the wearer's adrenaline, GABA, and tricyclic levels. The Nanosuit 2.0 basically makes you perform at your physical & mental peak constantly. You don't get tired, you're not hungry, you're always in an ass-kicking good mood, you have greatly increased memory ability. The Nanosuit also acts as a Juicer harness. In speed mode it super-charges your oxygen intake and circulatory system, allowing your body to get more oxygen than normal. In strength mode it pumps you full of performance enhancing drugs on top of all the artificial muscles it has.

The Nanosuit 2.0 has three separate modes:

• Armor: Energy is diverted to tightening of the suit's outer weave, forming tiny scales and increasing density and thus enabling deflection of oncoming high-speed projectiles; blunt trauma and high-energy emissions are also absorbed. This depletes the suits' power rather than the wearers' health.
  • Stealth: The suit's surface dynamically scans the surrounding area and modifies its skin color to match in real-time, cloaking the player in addition to trapping most vibrations (sound) produced by wearer's movement or firearms.
  • Power: This passive mode activates only when needed. It triggers and consumes suit's energy when performing intensive actions such as a "power jump", "power sprint", or "power slide", moving an extremely large and/or heavy object, or crashing down on a surface or enemy with the titanic force of an Air Stomp.

And some accessories:

• Visor: The wearer can pick out items of importance, such as corpses, weapons, ammo, conduits, consoles, objective points and the like, and scan them for details, as well as 'tag' enemies to track them as they traverse the environment. Utilizes continuous real-time derivation and analysis of all proximate tactical objectives consistent with stored parameters. Full-spectrum acuity from 1m to 103m (including terahertz radiation); output rendered as false-color visible light; optional acoustic and tactile modes; 60x optical zoom at visible wavelengths (100x digital interpolation). This mode also filters out ambient noises and enhances sensory perception.
  • Nanovision: Works as both Thermal and Night vision.
  • Hacking: In Crysis 3 the Nanosuit has evolved to the point of being able to hack: Minefields, Ceph and CELL Sentry Guns, containers, doors and also Ceph Automations.
  • Defibrillator: This is a function that can be activated to revive the user on The Nanosuit when the user enters cardiac arrest. If a user takes too much damage as in the case of Alcatraz, the Nanosuit can heal (grow into the wounds), yet only the defibrillator can restart the heart.
  • Rebreather: This is a function automatically activated by the suit when it is submerged in water (Or when oxygen is otherwise unavailable). The rebreather provides the wearer with breathable oxygen. It is capable of recycling exhaled carbon dioxide back into oxygen, and can also utilize the process of hydrolysis to break apart water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen, using the hydrogen to help power the suit, and giving the oxygen to the wearer to be inhaled. This process allows the user to stay underwater indefinitely. Dual-intake UV/HEPA-filters: Traps particulates as small as 500 nm, kills biologicals and neutralizes a wide range of chemical agents without compromising tidal flow.
  • Hermetic seal: Nanosuit 2.0 is hermetically sealed.
  • Thrusters: The Nanosuit 2.0 possesses thrusters, allowing for movement in zero-gravity environments, as well as easier movement underwater.

But don't get the wrong idea. If you think Nanosuit is what makes Prophet. Well, here's your answer:

Loading Video...

Jake Muller

No Caption Provided

Wesker's son, Jake Muller turned into a soldier of fortune, selling his services to the insurgents fighting the government to get some money to afford his mother's medical care. After his mother passed away, Jake felt like he was alone in the world, and his heart was now hardened. His only concern was for money, even though he no longer had a pressing need for it.

Due to his blood heritage Jake has super human strength, speed and durability. He's also an extremely accomplished martial artist and a good marksman.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@alessandro_souzamarques: Okay, let's do it!

Battle Scheme (three hours of prep)

I don't know if you notice but my team is composed of 2 characters that complement each other, considering that Argus and Devil-Slayer possess unique powers that together make a great combo.

In one hand you have a soldier with the perfect sight, capable of seeing all the electromagnetic spectrum (Infra red, Ultra violet, xray and radios waves), but no just that, he can also see through deceptions and perceive the truth in things, which means he can see through illusions. In addition, his powers grants him predictive sight to see outcomes about to happen of current events, and movement read. Last but not least, he has been able to see the weaknesses in armor and things and see how things fit together. So when you combine this particular power with someone who can summon specific weaponry using the Shadow-Cloak, who also possess precognition since he has a danger-warning precognitive sense, you are in deep trouble.

All that means my team will have the upper hand as soon as the battle starts. They will use their powers to get ready for battle in a way your team can't compete, since Argus will have the superior knowledge of the given map, thanks to his super-vision. In addition, Devil-Slayer will summon the most appropriate weapon to be used against your team in this scenario.

Now, since we start at opposite ends inside our bases, I like to think that my team has another advantage over yours, which is Stealth. You see, one of Argus powers is called "Shadow Meld", with which Nick can meld with shadows to be completely invisible, so he will start the fight melded into the shadows. If you look better, you'll see there's plenty shadow spots for Argus, in fact, there is a whole shadow length on the map from 1 to 3, which is right next to your base, and the entire length grants perfect vision from the entire map, wherever location your team chooses to go.

So that means Argus can move himself while insisible, and since your team doesn't know him or his powers, they won't be looking at the right direction, so basically he can just take your team from behind unnoticed, considering there are other shadow points along the map.

You may be still doubting he can do it in the presense of light right? Well, I can prove he can do it anywhere as long he stays in the shadows:

No Caption Provided

So if you noticed, Argus was standing in a illuminated room, right next to a person who didn't noticed him there, despite being right next to him. He can do the same in this fight, attack your team from distance if necessary, from where your team won't be expecting.

On the other hand, Devil-Slayer frequently projects a non-costumed image of himself, which can be used to confuse and distract the enemies, not to mention he can cast illusions to further improve this tactic. Finally, he will be using his Shadow-Cloak to teleport around the map, catching the enemy off guard with a surprise attack.

If your team advance in open field things will be much easier for my team. Doens't matter your physical capabilities, my team is composed of characters who can't cut right through that. Take Devil-Slayer as an example, the guy is used to deal with much stronger opponents, who are also skilled. Next scans shows him fighting the asgardian warrior Valkyrie and then simply deals with the Hulk, so superior stats means nothing here.

And if needed he can still re-direct assaults, so with his summon ability he can pull the best weapon to either protect him or put your team down, since his weaponry included a staff that protected him from harm and healed his wounds and Dragonfang, the former sword of the Valkyrie, which could cleave virtually any substance and deflect most assaults.

Don't forget he has a danger-warning precognitive sense, which combined with Argus vision, granting him not only predictive sight, movement read and most important the ability to see the weaknesses in armor. This is the perfect combination to a perfect attack from my team in the weak spots of your team mates and avoid possible strikes from your team.

Next scan you have Argus finding the weakness of a robot, using one kick to destroy it:

No Caption Provided

Basically, Argus can find the weak spots on your team, while Devil-Slayer pulls the best weapon to take them out. All that while in stealth mode, so the attack can be the most accurate and devastating possible.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HigorM  Moderator
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Countering some points

@higorm said:

I don't know if you notice but my team is composed of 2 characters that complement each other, considering that Argus and Devil-Slayer possess unique powers that together make a great combo.

In one hand you have a soldier with the perfect sight, capable of seeing all the electromagnetic spectrum (Infra red, Ultra violet, xray and radios waves),

Nanovision gives Prophet the same kind of vision. It has full spectrum acuity from 1m to 103m. It also gives him the ability to scan the entire map into his brain so he can take a look at it whenever he wants to, as it is located at the lower left corner of his tactical visor for the whole time.

And Prophet also has Jake to help him out with his speed, strength and markmanship.

In addition, his powers grants him predictive sight to see outcomes about to happen of current events, and movement read.

How good is his predictive sight and movement read?

Last but not least, he has been able to see the weaknesses in armor and things and see how things fit together.

Next scan you have Argus finding the weakness of a robot, using one kick to destroy it:

Well, The Nanosuit doesn't really have any weakness for him to exploit. Even the suit's visor is bulletproof.

On the other hand, Devil-Slayer frequently projects a non-costumed image of himself, which can be used to confuse and distract the enemies, not to mention he can cast illusions to further improve this tactic. Finally, he will be using his Shadow-Cloak to teleport around the map, catching the enemy off guard with a surprise attack.

I'm afraid Devil Slayer projecting a non-costumed image of himself wont work for the simple fact that once he gets marked by the Nanosuit's tactical visor, Prophet'll know which one is the real one.

Let's just say a surprise attack isn't working either:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now, since we start at opposite ends inside our bases, I like to think that my team has another advantage over yours, which is Stealth. You see, one of Argus powers is called "Shadow Meld", with which Nick can meld with shadows to be completely invisible, so he will start the fight melded into the shadows.

That can be countered with the nanosuit's ability to tag enemies or the nanovision - Thermal/Night Vision.

The Battle

For the 3 hours prep, Prophet is going to scan the entire map and download it into his brain, so he can take a look at a real-time version of the map whenever he wants to(any tagged/marked enemies will appear on the map).

With the Nanosuit's visor, Prophet'll "tag" your team.

Loading Video...

Once tagged, Prophet is going to track them down the whole time as they traverse the environment. Marking your team allows Prophet to see their position on the HUD's map.

Prophet can also hear noises from where he's pointing; audio will play as if he is standing at the location he's looking at. This can be very helpful in overhearing your team's conversations. He would know any tactics being used by your team.

Loading Video...

After marking/tagging your team and overhearing their conversation, Jake and Prophet will elaborate their plan. While Jake draws some attention to him, walking in middle of the map, taking cover and firing with his handgun or Elephant Killer, Prophet jumps from our base to the top of that canyon(power jump, with his cloak engaged) laying on the snowy ground right next to the waterfall, waiting (with his bow and arrow to keep it silent) for an opportunity to kill Devil Slayer while he's distracted by Jake, and Argus is trying to hide in the shadows(though Prophet already knows he's there) with shadow meld. It suddenly becomes 2 on 1, and the odds do not look good for Argus.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@alessandro_souzamarques said:

How good is his predictive sight and movement read?

It works similar to Cassandra Cain body reading, but instead of her abilities, Argus possess movement prediction, since his vision allow him see a potential accident that was about to happen and prevent it. It also allows him to see the "truth" of things, break codes, see through puzzles or how things fit together, and track speedsters. See scans:

In addition to that, he also possess enhanced strength, speed and agility (supposed to be by a factor of 5). His healing factor is such that when his eyes were gouged out they grew back. With the combination of his vision and other enhancements as well as his armor he will be very tough to take down. He has taken on super strong and well armored characters before, his vision also allows him to see the week points of anything. See scan:

No Caption Provided

So that's how it works, looks like I got the advantage here right?

As for your plan, I don't think it will work the way you imagine. Not when you have those powers for Argus and Devil-Slayer danger-warning precognitive sense. Also, with the Shadow-Cloak, he can teleport himself and even redirect assaults. Not to mention that he can pretty much use his telekinesis, to disarm your soldiers, this powers allows levitation (for instance, lifting someone up to the ceiling), jamming of weapons, lifting weights up to 300 pounds, moving objects at 80 mph, etc.

Basically my team possess superior vision through Argus's powers, stats and healing factor, predictive sense, and the ability to use magical weaponry to neutralize your team, since Devil-Slayer his magical weaponry included a staff that protected him from harm and healed his wounds; a blade that hungered for demon blood; and Dragonfang, the former sword of the Valkyrie, which could cleave virtually any substance and deflect most assaults. That's how he manage to deal with stronger and more skilled beings such as Valkyrie and Hulk.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: @higorm: I would actually like to post a counter tonight if you guys don't mind.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 HigorM  Moderator
tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Works for me as long as Higorm doesn't mind. Just make sure you get it done tonight so it doesn't hold anything up with the other rounds. :)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: @higorm: I would actually like to post a counter tonight if you guys don't mind.

Make sure if you are going to post a counter that it's up tonight. There are only 2 other matches left in voting, and they already have a few votes. We just don't want to hold them up.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm said:

Argus possess movement prediction, since his vision allow him see a potential accident that was about to happen and prevent it.

It seems he'll need to look directly at Prophet in order to predict and track the arrow's or bullet's trajectory(assuming he can predict something as fast as a bullet). Fortunately, stealth mode makes things a lot easier for Prophet and more difficult for Argus to pull it off.

Also, If we take a look at the first scan, it actually shows his predictive sight isn't really perfect, as it was already too late when he predicted that accident.

In addition to that, he also possess enhanced strength, speed and agility (supposed to be by a factor of 5).

Prophet is definitely way stronger than Argus.

Prophet sends cars flying with kicks and punches:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Prophet has 0.08 millisecond reaction time, so he's actually faster than Argus.

Cryfibril artificial muscle allows the suit to generate up to 10,000G of contractile acceleration, which gives Prophet agility roughly 20 times greater than that of a normal human.

Jake is probably stronger, faster, and more agile than Argus too.

He was capable of beating Ustanak at H2H after all:

Loading Video...
  • Ustanak is insanely strong:
Loading Video...

And Jake moves in a blur:

No Caption Provided

His healing factor is such that when his eyes were gouged out they grew back.

When Alcatraz suffered severe injuries, including ballistic trauma to his heart, lungs, vertebrae, and sternum; multiple ruptures in his lungs; several broken ribs; a flail chest segment; and extensive pulmonary bruising, the Nanosuit healed into his wounds and fused with his body.

With the combination of his vision and other enhancements as well as his armor he will be very tough to take down. He has taken on super strong and well armored characters before, his vision also allows him to see the week points of anything.

He simply hit lubrilon suit emergency out buttons. The Nanosuit has no such "weak points".

As for your plan, I don't think it will work the way you imagine. Not when you have those powers for Argus and Devil-Slayer danger-warning precognitive sense. Also, with the Shadow-Cloak, he can teleport himself and even redirect assaults. Not to mention that he can pretty much use his telekinesis, to disarm your soldiers, this powers allows levitation (for instance, lifting someone up to the ceiling), jamming of weapons, lifting weights up to 300 pounds, moving objects at 80 mph, etc.

Even if his danger sense does warn him about Prophet's assaults, he still would be hard pressed to dodge or redirect said assaults, as he won't be able to see those arrows coming towards him. When Prophet uses his cloak, his bow and arrows also become invisible.

No Caption Provided

If Devil Slayer tries to dodge, it's futile because Prophet has trick arrows which allows him to stun or even kill him without actually touching him.

Loading Video...

All Jake needs to do is bait Devil Slayer to step on the water, so Prophet can shoot an electric charge tip arrow in the water, stunning Devil Slayer for long enough, so he can finish him off. Then, Prophet and Jake would team up on Argus taking him down.

It seems my team has a lot of advantages in this scenario.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I will get to this shortly guys, soon as my headache goes away...

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one to judge...I kind of wish there a few more posts, but it is what it is.

@alessandro_souzamarques: I am not sure if you are truly a newcomer, or an alternate account of someone, but I will say that your posts come off as someone who has done this a time or two. You have very well worded and formulated posts and responses, and your videos and scans were appropriate without a whole lot of fluff as it were. You were direct and to the point, and I can't find a whole lot of fault in your debate.

@higorm: I know you have been at this for awhile, and my comments for you would be the same as your sparring partner in this match (excluding the newcomer and alternate account bit)...which makes this pretty difficult for me to judge. I think you guys were pretty evenly matched here. Again, I really wish there had been some more posts to judge this more fully, but if I absolutely had to pick one over the other, my vote goes to you higorM by the slimmest of margins.

The quality of debate here was great, and pretty evenly matched. Great job guys.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@higorm: @alessandro_souzamarques:

Hmm...I too feel like alessandro could be someone else. To be honest, I think his battle technique is similar to mine, he was on defense and defended entirely with the occasional but my character can do this. the whole quote and reply technique. I felt like I was really reading my own stuff, lol

HigorM, you know you are my top 3 dudes on the Vine but I think allessandro got you on this. He knows his Prophet character. You used Argus which was good but Devil-Slayer is a pretty in limbo type character. I know him but it was more reputation on your end and thus my memory of the character rather than actual info to sway me off. Thus your opponent didnt really have to defend against it. You could have used Devil Slayer during secret invasion or when he attacked the Avengers on WonderMans team. Cuz of reputation style on Devil Slayer, I know DS can exert himself too much on teleportation with the cape, ie, Secret Invasion

My winner is alessandro_souzamarques

My next question is, who are you really?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@wyldsong said:

@boschepg: Lol...did I start something here?

not really but Ive never seen him before and his technique is quite good. I know it isnt cadence cuz he would have PMd me.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I definitely agree that his technique is good. That's the only reason I made the comment I did, as you don't usually see a technique that good in someone with a post count that low.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: @wyldsong: Thanks for reading and leaving a well thought out reasoning for your votes. Always nice to see voters who take this seriously. :)

@alessandro_souzamarques -1

@higorm - 1

Feel free to call some more voters fellas. Nice job in the debate too. I haven't had a chance to read the whole thing yet, but I've skimmed through it a little and it looks like a good read.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: @boschepg: Thank you for all those compliments and for your votes. And I'm glad you guys liked our debate.

But no, this isn't a alternate account. I've been around here on Comic Vine for about 9 months, if I'm not mistaken. Actually, don't know if I still would be considered a newcomer.

Most of the reason as to why my post count is so low is due to lack of time to post constantly.

Can some of you guys help us out with a few votes?

@stardustcrusader

@primez0ne

@dodirty

@nickthedevil

@sherlock

@godzilla44

@ghostravage

@redbird3rdboywonder

@batatest

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alessandro_souzamarques: Well, I only stated that, because I don't normally see that quality of debate in someone below the 900-1000 post mark. You definitely handled yourself well.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers