Tourney of Soldiers R1: sherlock vs primez0ne (((VOTING)))

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nickzambuto

The Tournament of Soldiers - Round 1

No Caption Provided

In honor of veterans and those still currently serving their countries around the world, this tournament has a soldier theme. I can't thank you enough for your service, and can not begin to describe how much respect I have for those who put their life on the line to fight for what they believe in.

Enough preaching from me, let's get to the tournament!

sherlock

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Team RED
Team RED
  • AoA Sabretooth
  • Psylocke
  • Mimic (w/ Beasts Power)

VS

primez0ne

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Team BLUE
Team BLUE

• Kid Kakashi
  • Ult. Falcon
  • Hei

Rules

• Only characters who are or have been soldiers can be used in this tournament. They need to have fought for a country, nation, planet, ideal, etc. for a significant amount of time, and have that be a major part of their character.
  • This tournament welcomes any and all viners. If you're new to tournaments, we can help you along the way. This will be done at a casual pace. If you like strict rules and enforcement, with die hard debaters who will do anything to win, look elsewhere. This tournament will be taken seriously, but the primary purpose is to have fun and learn a bit more about these characters.
  • Teams consist of 2-3 characters. I'll explain later how you know if you get 2 or 3.
  • Morals on, in character.
  • Standard Equipment.
  • Existing relationships play a role, but your characters primary goal is to eliminate the other team and will work with the other characters, but characters with established teamwork, will do a better job of this.
  • There will be limited prep, but it is completely limited to strategy meetings. Nothing to make your team any better then standard.
  • The first round is going to limit your post count to three posts for you and three for your opponent. The first round is going to be 16 separate matches, and asking voters to read that much is probably not going to happen, so we will keep it short for them. I may limit post counts on the second round too.
  • You will be given no more then 3 days to get a post up after your opponent replies to you. If you're the first to post, then you have 3 days from creation of the match to get your post up. This is PLENTY of time, and you should be able to get it done much faster then that. Since this tourney is designed for everyone, including quite a few viners who are new to tourneys, I'm giving a bit extra time then I normally would. If this is going to be a problem for you (life happens), PM me and your opponent, and we can work something out.
  • Absolutely no low-balling, wanking, or being disrespectful. This is a tournament for fun, but also to help remember that there are real life soldiers that put their lives on the line day in and day out. Let's remember priorities here, and keep things respectful. This is fiction. If things get heated, I'll help moderate, and maybe call in a few people on here I consider to be experts to help sort things out. Don't lose your cool brah!
  • Game on.

Team RED is in the SouthWest corner base. Team BLUE is in the NorthEast corner base
Team RED is in the SouthWest corner base. Team BLUE is in the NorthEast corner base

You're team has access to the exact map you see above and three hours of prep from within your bases. Please note in the rules that prep is limited strictly to strategy meetings. Nothing will be done but looking at this map, talking, and getting to know the characters on your team.

Here's a link for a video for map reference if you'd like: Blood Gulch Map (ignore any weapon or vehicle pickups)

Win by Death, KO, or Incapacitation.

Extra Perk for Soldiers and Veterans

No Caption Provided

If you are currently a soldier or a veteran from any military, you can pick one perk. Please be honest.

1. Full knowledge of other team
  2. Perfect Teamwork
  3. Unlimited Ammo
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: I do. I'll post later. I'm currently traveling

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock said:

@primez0ne: I do. I'll post later. I'm currently traveling

I am willing to post first since you are traveling but if you want to go ahead. Have fun

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: I don't have a preference. Feel free to post

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Primez0ne

This will be just a short introduction of my characters

Kakashi(childhood up to team leader)

No Caption Provided

Kakashi is a child prodigy born in the Hidden Leaf village. He trained under Minato Namikaze, one of the strongest ninja in the whole village at the time. While still a kid he reached the level of Jonin, a rank usually for reserved adults and also took part in the third great ninja war with his squad. In the war as a gift from a dying friend Kakashi recieved the Sharigan. Later he joins the Anbu black ops and then later becomes a team leader. Before he became a team leader he already had Chidori, Sharigan, Summoning justu, and Clone jutstu.

Sharigan

When the Sharingan is first activated by a user, it has a different number of tomoe (巴) around the central pupil, varying between users.

As the Sharingan develops, the user gains heightened abilities through the heightened ocular sense.

For example, they can at least copy hand movements with one tomoe, predict a person's movement and copy techniques with two and completely use the Sharingan's abilities when it is fully matured.

As you can see below Kakashi has earned all three tomoes which would allow him to do the above things.

Kakashi here gets a clone behind Minato while throwing shurikans
Kakashi here gets a clone behind Minato while throwing shurikans
Fights at blur speeds against a rock ninja
Fights at blur speeds against a rock ninja
Kakashi runs at an incredible speeds and shoots straight up through a giant mushroom to reach an opponent
Kakashi runs at an incredible speeds and shoots straight up through a giant mushroom to reach an opponent
No Caption Provided
Kakashi activates chidori before the rock ninja from before can slice him.
Kakashi activates chidori before the rock ninja from before can slice him.

Chidori/Lighting Blade: A technique in which he charges his hand with lighting and gives him a burst of speed

It rips through this person's body
It rips through this person's body
Self explanatory
Self explanatory
So fast he can't react to anything but this is corrected by the Sharigan
So fast he can't react to anything but this is corrected by the Sharigan

Other Jutsu

Summoning ninja dogs
Summoning ninja dogs
Shadow clone jutsu
Shadow clone jutsu

Fighting skills:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Ultimate Falcon

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Sam Wilson is pretty much the same as his 616 counterpart( mechanical wings, H2H skill) expect this Falcon has genius level intellect. is willing to kill, and uses guns.

There are not many feats for Ultimate Falcon but here are a few

cuts up some alien monsters that Ga Lak Tus spawned
cuts up some alien monsters that Ga Lak Tus spawned
Figures out Colossus' eyes are his weakpoints
Figures out Colossus' eyes are his weakpoints
Invented method to turn invisible
Invented method to turn invisible

Hei

No Caption Provided

Hei has the power to discharge electricity which he obtained from his sister in the during the Heaven's War but is just peak human. Hei is such a skilled killer/fighter he has taken on several super humans without any powers at all and even earned the name if the Black Reaper before getting his powers. His standard equipment is wire used to grapple around the battlefield and two double edged knives.

Electrical Discharges

Just an example
Just an example
knocks out two full grown men with just a touch
knocks out two full grown men with just a touch
Uses it through wire
Uses it through wire
AOE Discharge (rarely does this though)
AOE Discharge (rarely does this though)
Knocks out 3 soldiers instantly

Reaction speed

Dodges shotgun bullets several times
Dodges shotgun bullets several times
Dodges a kick capable of producing a sonic boom
Dodges a kick capable of producing a sonic boom

Dodges multiple fast moving projectiles
Dodges multiple fast moving projectiles

equipment:

Bulletproof coat( maybe needs to be nerfed)
Bulletproof coat( maybe needs to be nerfed)
use of wire like grappling hook
use of wire like grappling hook

Fighting skills

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

I will post my strategy and argument later. If anyone has any questions ask.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sherlock

@nickzambuto: @primez0ne:

So just a basic rundown for starters since I'm pretty mainstream this time around

Psylocke: TP/ TK user with substantial martial arts ability

Sabertooth: Healing factor and enhanced stats and senses also a substantial martial artist

Mimic: Ability to copy up to five mutant powers (Has to be mutant for this version) at half potency. Being that he is in the peak human category he can only have 2 powers otherwise he would go into the super soldier category. He also can't copy Betsy since her powers are all in the super soldier category.

Strategy:

Right from the get go Calvin is going to copy Sabertooths power set giving him his healing and senses on top of the powers he already had from Beast. Its really too bad you didn't give me anymore mutant powers to work with

Now from the very get go my team has an advantage over yours via teamwork. Everyone on my team has worked together before since they were all exiles (I think Mimic may have been dead by the time Psylocke joined up but both have worked with Creed). Not only that being exiles they also have to deal with this sort of random place fighting random people sort of thing. Its literally nothing new to them

Another and likely more important advantage is the fact that you have literally no way of tracking my team. No one on yours has super senses or TP meaning you will have to look the old fashioned way.

I on the other hand have to people with super senses to track your team as well as a telepath to find you with. Sounds to me like the making of a perfect surprise attack.

Next on the agenda is that i don't know anything about your team. I should change that. Psylocke is going to go a recon mission to figure out what were dealing with.

As she shows and states here she can fly making recon much easier for her. Though sending her in all by her lonesome would likely get her killed by your team right? Not to worry i have a plan because I'm good like that.

Invisibility? Now thats useful. Now via the rules i can't be completely invisible but while flying and being a god bit away its gonna make it hard fro your team to see her. Now she can gather intel in peace! Yay for powers!

So intel gathering, why watch when you can simply read the minds of those you want information from? Am i right???? Obviously i am. Once again via the rules i can only read one at a time. Also the OP said very specifically that mind reading was legal. There was nothing about how i could utilize that ability. In a few minutes she will know everything about your team, including the fact that kakashi can see her no matter how invisible she is. Thats a nasty problem there. He needs to go quick!

So Bets, likely after a brief scuffle with kakashi since he is going to notice her (I don't see how much effect he will have since she's flying) she heads back to my team and gives them the rundown. Plans are made and put into effect.

Bets will cloak herself Mimic and Sabertooth and make our way towards your team. Kakashi will still see them though my team will already know that so its not going to come as a shocker. With Hei and Falcon still having slight problems fighting people they can barely see Victor and Cal will take Kakashi out of the game. Both of them have healing factors and are very capable combatants. They can literally tank anything that Kakashi can deal out while the same can't be said for Kakashi. Ouch. He's gonna go down hard and fast.

This leaves you with two combatants that can't detect my team overly well. I don't see this being very difficult for my team. Bets can take falcon down from the air while Creed and Rankin take down Hei. Killing any of them shouldn't be necessary either.

Your move me boyo

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Primez0ne

Counter Strategy:

My basic strategy is to first have Kakashi summon ninja dogs to sniff out your characters' positions. Then Falcon will attack Betsy distracting her and using his own cloaking abilities and guns he will force her to focus her mind reading powers on him. He has flown several times with the weight of up to two people which should enable him to and he only has to hold her for a few minutes. Also he can take potshots at your team while fighting Betsy since reading her bio it said if she uses either TP or TK the other one will be diminished. Kakashi and Hei should be able to overwhelm Mimic and Sabretooth despite their healing factors and slightly superior because of these reasons.

• My summoned ninja dogs can attack your characters and distract keeping them off balance
  • Kakashi can use his shadow clone jutsu for more distractions and with so many distractions Sabretooth and Mimic will eventually get overwhelmed
  • Kakashi and Hei have more versatility with kunai, shuriken, throw-able knives and electricity chargeable, wire so while either of my two characters can attack both at the same time your characters cannot do that.
  • Kakashi and Hei's attacks are electricity based so can you show evidence of their electricity resistence

After that even if Falcon goes down Kakashi and Hei can double team Psylocke.

Another and likely more important advantage is the fact that you have literally no way of tracking my team. No one on yours has super senses or TP meaning you will have to look the old fashioned way.

Invisibility? Now thats useful. Now via the rules i can't be completely invisible but while flying and being a god bit away its gonna make it hard fro your team to see her. Now she can gather intel in peace! Yay for powers!

How are you going to cloak yourself? Psylocke can only use her TP for mind reading and cannot cloak herself or others using this unless it is said on panel Psylocke does not need TP to do this. Here are what the rules say about TP.

• Any TP is limited to mind reading only and only one character from your opponents team at a time. TP between teammates is allowed, and does not count towards the one character being mind read.

So again unless she has on panel proof showing that she can cloak without TP your plans at not being seen go down the drain. Also I have Ninja dogs who can sniff you out.

Kakashi will still see them though my team will already know that so its not going to come as a shocker. With Hei and Falcon still having slight problems fighting people they can barely see Victor and Cal will take Kakashi out of the game. Both of them have healing factors and are very capable combatants. They can literally tank anything that Kakashi can deal out while the same can't be said for Kakashi. Ouch. He's gonna go down hard and fast.

This leaves you with two combatants that can't detect my team overly well. I don't see this being very difficult for my team. Bets can take falcon down from the air while Creed and Rankin take down Hei. Killing any of them shouldn't be necessary either.

This scenario won't happen since like you my team has hours to prep and they won't individually run after an opponent by themselves.

That is all for now. Your turn.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sherlock

Counter Strategy:

My basic strategy is to first have Kakashi summon ninja dogs to sniff out your characters' positions. Then Falcon will attack Betsy distracting her and using his own cloaking abilities and guns he will force her to focus her mind reading powers on him. He has flown several times with the weight of up to two people which should enable him to and he only has to hold her for a few minutes. Also he can take potshots at your team while fighting Betsy since reading her bio it said if she uses either TP or TK the other one will be diminished.

Oh yeah!!! I forgot about the dogs!! My bad there

Falcon has cloaking as well? Cool do you have on panel proof of it? Seems fair since your asking me to provide it.

Its not a huge deal anyway since Betsy can read his mind to pinpoint him. He has no such ability to utilize. So even in an all out air battle she is going to have every advantage over him. Fo all intense and purpose he's kinda screwed.

Can you reiterate what you mean in terms of her TK/TP? Im not following your chain of thought.

So just explain to me how Falcon is going to hold Betsy down (BTW Thats also not the best idea since her telekinetic powers have a lot more force then the weight of two people) When he can't see her? He needs to find her in order for that to work. Do you have evidence of him being able to accomplish this?

Kakashi and Hei should be able to overwhelm Mimic and Sabretooth despite their healing factors and slightly superior because of these reasons.

• My summoned ninja dogs can attack your characters and distract keeping them off balance
  • Kakashi can use his shadow clone jutsu for more distractions and with so many distractions Sabretooth and Mimic will eventually get overwhelmed
  • Kakashi and Hei have more versatility with kunai, shuriken, throw-able knives and electricity chargeable, wire so while either of my two characters can attack both at the same time your characters cannot do that.
  • Kakashi and Hei's attacks are electricity based so can you show evidence of their electricity resistence

Your ninja dogs are more or less cannon fodder who would literally be one shot by either Creed or Rankin. Also did he have them as a kid? I don't remember to be honest

Kakashi can't make very many clones as he has stated multiple times in the series, he also doesn't like to do it because his chakra reserves are not the highest. Don't forget this is in character.

Most of those thrown weapons would be laughed at by either one of them. Attacking both at once makes no difference here either to be honest. Victor especially would rip them in half if they give him any opportunity. Attacking the other one of my team sounds like it would fit that bill.

Ill see what i can find on that whole. I think i recall feats of Wolverine and mainstream Sabertooth getting hit by electrical attacks and being none the worse off. Their healing abilities wouldn't vary that much for it to be inadmissible.

Also you're going to tell me that even though both Rankin and Creed can one shot either one of them, have healing abilities, have much much higher stats, and at least as much fighting ability that Hei and Kakashi are going to win based on cannon fodder and thrown weapons?

How are you going to cloak yourself? Psylocke can only use her TP for mind reading and cannot cloak herself or others using this unless it is said on panel Psylocke does not need TP to do this. Here are what the rules say about TP.

• Any TP is limited to mind reading only and only one character from your opponents team at a time. TP between teammates is allowed, and does not count towards the one character being mind read.

So again unless she has on panel proof showing that she can cloak without TP your plans at not being seen go down the drain. Also I have Ninja dogs who can sniff you out.

You can't be serious. I literally just posted scans of the ability. Did you not take the time to look at them or something?

And i quote

"I assume you are using your TELEKINESIS to modify your molecular structure to keep from being detected"

So yeah id say thats proof of it.

The ninja dogs can sniff them out and Kakashi can see them. Im not sure how that helps either falcon or Hei in their fight. Both of them are basically fighting blind.

This scenario won't happen since like you my team has hours to prep and they won't individually run after an opponent by themselves.

That is all for now. Your turn.

No one said anything about running off alone.

Falcon is going to be in the air. Thats a given. I don't think even you will disagree with that. No one else on your team can fly so he's on his own.

Kakashi and Hei will likely be together. My team is just going to go after Kakashi first since he's the only one who can really see them. I also explained in my last post how i would know this.

Your team knows literally nothing about mine and only one member can even really perceive their presence. How to you expect either Falcon or Hei to put up any resistance if they can't see who they are even fighting. Would you mind explaining how your team will accomplish this?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Primez0ne

@sherlock:

Falcon has cloaking as well? Cool do you have on panel proof of it? Seems fair since your asking me to provide it.

Your ninja dogs are more or less cannon fodder who would literally be one shot by either Creed or Rankin. Also did he have them as a kid? I don't remember to be honest

I have the scans or gifs in my first post. If you can't see them I'll post them again. If you have not looked at it you should to know my characters better

Can you reiterate what you mean in terms of her TK/TP? Im not following your chain of thought.

So just explain to me how Falcon is going to hold Betsy down (BTW Thats also not the best idea since her telekinetic powers have a lot more force then the weight of two people) When he can't see her? He needs to find her in order for that to work. Do you have evidence of him being able to accomplish this?

I saw this on her bio on comicvine and just wondered how much of it is true.

The downside of her new powers is that the strength of her telepathic and telekinetic powers depend on how much she is using the other. Using two powers at once makes it hard for her to focus and lowers their level of power.

For TP she only has to do mind reading but I was just wondering if she can use her powers to block bullets, hit Falcon with her telekinesis, and stay high enough in the air to stay out of the rest of my team's range all at the same. She probably could but I want to make sure. ( remember it can't be stronger than a Warhammer space marine)

Kakashi can't make very many clones as he has stated multiple times in the series, he also doesn't like to do it because his chakra reserves are not the highest. Don't forget this is in character.

Most of those thrown weapons would be laughed at by either one of them. Attacking both at once makes no difference here either to be honest. Victor especially would rip them in half if they give him any opportunity. Attacking the other one of my team sounds like it would fit that bill.

Ill see what i can find on that whole. I think i recall feats of Wolverine and mainstream Sabertooth getting hit by electrical attacks and being none the worse off. Their healing abilities wouldn't vary that much for it to be inadmissible.

Also you're going to tell me that even though both Rankin and Creed can one shot either one of them, have healing abilities, have much much higher stats, and at least as much fighting ability that Hei and Kakashi are going to win based on cannon fodder and thrown weapons?

1. I know they are cannon fodder. Their only purpose is to point out your position annoy and distract your team opening them up to attacks like this
    No Caption Provided
    1. A hole in the chest should at least slow either of them down or more likely take them out of the fight for a few seconds which is all my team needs to finish them off. Plus the chidori gives him a speed boost.
  2. In character he has used shadow clones at least twice as a kid and either one of your team will have trouble fighting against two skilled opponents plus cannon fodder. Also I never said he would summon a bunch of them just one or two should be enough.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

How common is it for Psylocke to rearrange molecular structures to become invisible for her whole team and use her powers to fly?

3. They can be used to tag or mark them. Kakashi can put a fist sized hole in their chest and Hei brings down full grown men with only a touch. Also can you confirm from his bio that Mimic has only half of Sabretooth's Healing Factor?

4. Okay just remember that Kakashi's chidori also penetrates.

5.Can you show me evidence either of them can or will in the case of Mimic in character one shot Kakashi and Hei? The stats of your characters are not that much higher except maybe strength, and the point of the cannon fodder is to distract your team and open them up to attacks not to hurt them. Hei and Kakashi also regularly battles against superhumans who are much deadlier than your team. Heck Kakashi's rival a taijutsu user, Guy, loses to Kakashi all the time even though he is much stronger and faster.

You can't be serious. I literally just posted scans of the ability. Did you not take the time to look at them or something?

Sorry but to be fair you did not seem to have looked at my first post.

The ninja dogs can sniff them out and Kakashi can see them. Im not sure how that helps either falcon or Hei in their fight. Both of them are basically fighting blind.

For one one of the ninja dogs can talk so Kakashi can give that one to Falcon since it is also very small and for two your team is not completely invisible because of the restrictions on cloaking

• Cloaking is limited to 10 second bursts, with 10 second recharge time. No complete invisibility either. At least an outline or blur of your character must remain visible even while cloaked.

Just to emphasize at least a blur or outline is visible and only 10 second bursts so Hei and Falcon are not close to blind.

Also are our characters other than Psylocke even allowed to cloak since the rules say the peak humans are not allowed to be cloaked?

Falcon is going to be in the air. Thats a given. I don't think even you will disagree with that. No one else on your team can fly so he's on his own.

Kakashi and Hei will likely be together. My team is just going to go after Kakashi first since he's the only one who can really see them. I also explained in my last post how i would know this.

Your team knows literally nothing about mine and only one member can even really perceive their presence. How to you expect either Falcon or Hei to put up any resistance if they can't see who they are even fighting. Would you mind explaining how your team will accomplish this?

1. Agreed

2. Again not sure if we are even allowed to let the peak humans have cloaking.

3. My team knowing about your team really is not going to change much since two of your team members are one trick ponies and their only option is to punch or hit my team. Yes many of my team's ranged attacks and cannon fodder won't do too much but they still give my team the advantage as long as Falcon holds out.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Ill get another reply up after I get back tomorrow. I need to pull out my Exilies books and I don't have them with me. Sorry about that

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock said:

@primez0ne: Ill get another reply up after I get back tomorrow. I need to pull out my Exilies books and I don't have them with me. Sorry about that

Take your time.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sherlock

@primez0ne:

Sorry again about the late reply. Currently I have to post via my phone. So I'm posting links to scans. Sorry about that. I'll try to post properly tomorrow when the library is open. Also I don't have a scanner so my "scans" are actually pictures. If you can't read them I'll try again

{(I have the scans or gifs in my first post. If you can't see them I'll post them again. If you have not looked at it you should to know my characters better)}

I apologize. I didn't remember that stuff. Completely my bad.

({For TP she only has to do mind reading but I was just wondering if she can use her powers to block bullets, hit Falcon with her telekinesis, and stay high enough in the air to stay out of the rest of my team's range all at the same. She probably could but I want to make sure. ( remember it can't be stronger than a Warhammer space marine)})

I don't honestly know if she still has that limitation. It shouldn't be too relevant since all of her TP in this tourney is going to be weak anyway via the limits.

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/027AB4C2-A2AE-4385-B8F5-90D8A091D188_zpsd5dbne6q.jpg

Deflecting bullets and doing a fastball special with X-23. So yeah she can block bullets.

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/D259B388-A6DE-4FA9-8232-D7FA5249E803_zpsx8orha9d.jpg

Using telepathy while in flight. That should put any limits to rest.

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/7962FF98-8837-4B14-B805-F6B47073E0AD_zps5m5iclgi.jpg

Taking a nimrod sentinel out via TK. Nimrods are outstanding durable as well. Honestly I don't see Falcon being able to hold her at all. He's very well out if his league on powers alone

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/E04633C3-0676-4EC9-99FB-46F98061457D_zpsonm3xxpz.jpg

She can also use her TK to enhance striking power if she feels like going up close and personal

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/66B47629-2503-4CD0-ADD2-FB865FAE419E_zpsjfoptgxm.jpg

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/E09C994E-38DC-4148-AA98-E1DF92E67263_zpsfofetedz.jpg

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/81B36C74-C480-4605-81D6-A2FB8212FF81_zpsqk89rp7p.jpg

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/AD1ED192-D1E0-4818-8EF9-02C6BAF1576C_zpswwqsxtmf.jpg

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/78FEFE3B-F154-4BDE-BFC8-9DDA59B13A93_zpsmgm0kzan.jpg

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/4D7DD784-3AE7-4358-B48E-35652D3DC744_zpsxzfxbvea.jpg

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/070B023B-B4CA-4E0D-8A42-DFFB9A0821A3_zpsa7a4a8lc.jpg

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/9F9B2F4A-3D6E-4BD3-806B-411A9B289E44_zps6tgmgowx.jpg

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/C1E70D78-272A-40ED-ACE5-8D8A189D0F26_zpsuplfmnj3.jpg

This is her fight with Daredevil in AvX. Daredevil is Batman caliber in h2h so this displays just how skilled she is.

All in all I think Falcon is out of his league in that regard as well.

({A hole in the chest should at least slow either of them down or more likely take them out of the fight for a few seconds which is all my team needs to finish them off. Plus the chidori gives him a speed boost.

In character he has used shadow clones at least twice as a kid and either one of your team will have trouble fighting against two skilled opponents plus cannon fodder. Also I never said he would summon a bunch of them just one or two should be enough.)}

I'm not so sure about that actually.

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/33BDA0E2-91C0-4F41-A5C1-E801F32276D4_zps82ygdxh3.jpg

Blink Puts a hole in his chest here. Back up in a few panels like it was nothing.

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/1516E555-2CFD-4A9D-A3F1-3E0B86622D3E_zpsnwwozrp9.jpg

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/E5EF10D7-6A19-49F4-BAC0-ABB92FE2A123_zpsfjnzvrgq.jpg

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/31A13AF0-9404-4B0D-B13A-555D5B832B27_zpsvgkvq14x.jpg

Note here another hole in his chest

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/D5E8E470-0BEB-4403-93FA-0A187B59E7E6_zps8kwo2hdm.jpg

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/3F634EDF-9996-40B6-B9BD-B81EE0AB994C_zpsahbjbaho.jpg

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/Slade_Wilson/D5BFB690-BCC5-4232-BFAE-8AB6CA5152C5_zpspmabzpqn.jpg

That's a lot of damage soak going on. Sword to the chest jugular. Tendons all gone. He wasn't even koed after all that. I don't think one blow is going to put him down not by any stretch.

The biggest problem that Hei and Kakashi are going to run into is that Creed and Rankin can take punishment. They can't. Assuming that they will get through this fight with little to no wounds is imaginative. If either if them get tagged even once they are going to be hurting when they have to face Betsy.

If need be for my closer I can post skill feats for Creed as well as more damage soak.

({How common is it for Psylocke to rearrange molecular structures to become invisible for her whole team and use her powers to fly?)}

The invisibility not as common. She uses it for covert missions iirc. Not that it matters now since you brought the rest of the invisibility limits to my attention. 10 seconds won't do much so utilizing that is kinda useless.

Flight however she makes use of frequently. Not for big flying fights though. She'd rather grapple with flyers. I can post a few scans of her taking down flyers in that method as well.

({3. They can be used to tag or mark them. Kakashi can put a fist sized hole in their chest and Hei brings down full grown men with only a touch. Also can you confirm from his bio that Mimic has only half of Sabretooth's Healing Factor?)}

I've just proven how durable creed is and how much punishment he can take. For Kakashi to get a hole in his chest he's prolly going to pay dearly for it. Unfortunately for him he's not going to heal. And yes Mimic has half of sabertooths healing factor

4. Okay just remember that Kakashi's chidori also penetrates.

That's fine.

5.Can you show me evidence either of them can or will in the case of Mimic in character one shot Kakashi and Hei? The stats of your characters are not that much higher except maybe strength, and the point of the cannon fodder is to distract your team and open them up to attacks not to hurt them. Hei and Kakashi also regularly battles against superhumans who are much deadlier than your team. Heck Kakashi's rival a taijutsu user, Guy, loses to Kakashi all the time even though he is much stronger and faster.

Mimic won't kill then but has no problem with KOing them in one shot. He's just not going to kill them.

Both Mimic and Sabertooth are enhanced (Ult Cap was the limit there) Kakashi may be slightly but Hei is peak human at the very best. Personally I'd put him at Olympic level. My team has higher stats overall

({2. Again not sure if we are even allowed to let the peak humans have cloaking.)}

That's fine. That strategy won't work anyway as you pointed out.

({3. My team knowing about your team really is not going to change much since two of your team members are one trick ponies and their only option is to punch or hit my team. Yes many of my team's ranged attacks and cannon fodder won't do too much but they still give my team the advantage as long as Falcon holds out.)}

A one trick pony with a healing factor is still a problem. Mainstream Wolverine Nuff said.

Once again your team is not getting out of a fight with Sabertooth and Mimic completely unscathed. I think we both agree that Falcon is going to lose to Psylocke and I'm not sure if Kakashi and Hei can take her either if they are weakened.

So basically in our respective advantages are cannon fodder vs healing factors. I'll let voters choose that one.

Also how long do you think Falcon is going to last? I tend to think Bets will finish with him before Hei and Kakashi are done. Also worth noting is that when they do fight Bets they are racing the clock since Sabes and Mimic are still going to heal.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Primez0ne

@sherlock: Don't worry about it. We are ahead of the others and as you said you were away posting using your phone. I'll wait though till tomorrow to conclude the debate after you post properly.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sherlock

@primez0ne: Heard that. I'll get the thing up tomorrow then. Feel free to check out the links though. Most of the feats are pretty solid ones especially from psylocke.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Primez0ne

@sherlock: I will. Just saying your next post will have to be your conclusion.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Primez0ne

@sherlock: I will just post my conclusion now since I want to end this debate soon.

Taking a nimrod sentinel out via TK. Nimrods are outstanding durable as well. Honestly I don't see Falcon being able to hold her at all. He's very well out if his league on powers alone

Falcon has defeated powerful enemies like Ultimate Colossus by using his intelligence and I think we can both agree that Falcon has more flight experience than Psylocke does so he should be to hold her in the air long enough for Kakashi and Hei are finished.

That's a lot of damage soak going on. Sword to the chest jugular. Tendons all gone. He wasn't even koed after all that. I don't think one blow is going to put him down not by any stretch.

In all of those instances it still looks like he was taken out of the fight each time for a few panels which is more than enough time for kakashi or Hei to finish him off (by for example cutting off his head) since neither one is against killing. Kakashi can use his sharigan to see that Sabretooth is still alive and Hei can obverse from the fight that he has regenerative abilities. Also Mimic will only half of Sabretooth's healing factor so he would probably die instantly if he had to suffer the same injuries.

The biggest problem that Hei and Kakashi are going to run into is that Creed and Rankin can take punishment. They can't. Assuming that they will get through this fight with little to no wounds is imaginative. If either if them get tagged even once they are going to be hurting when they have to face Betsy.

Hei and Kakashi have little reason to brawl with them since they can just wait for their cannon fodder to open up opportunities for them to end the fight in one shot. Or in the case of Sabretooth a fatal wound that can stun him and then can be finished off.

Flight however she makes use of frequently. Not for big flying fights though. She'd rather grapple with flyers. I can post a few scans of her taking down flyers in that method as well.

Falcon is smart enough not to get in close combat with her since he does use guns.

I've just proven how durable creed is and how much punishment he can take. For Kakashi to get a hole in his chest he's prolly going to pay dearly for it. Unfortunately for him he's not going to heal. And yes Mimic has half of sabertooths healing factor

Just mentioned before that in none of those instances was he able to no sell those attacks.

Both Mimic and Sabertooth are enhanced (Ult Cap was the limit there) Kakashi may be slightly but Hei is peak human at the very best. Personally I'd put him at Olympic level. My team has higher stats overall

Agreed but they are not superior in the stat that matters most in this fight which is speed.

A one trick pony with a healing factor is still a problem. Mainstream Wolverine Nuff said.

True but they will have trouble keeping up with kunai, shurikan, electricity charged wires, ninja dogs, and clones being thrown around the place.

Once again your team is not getting out of a fight with Sabertooth and Mimic completely unscathed. I think we both agree that Falcon is going to lose to Psylocke and I'm not sure if Kakashi and Hei can take her either if they are weakened.

So basically in our respective advantages are cannon fodder vs healing factors. I'll let voters choose that one.

I'll let the voters decide this too.

Also how long do you think Falcon is going to last? I tend to think Bets will finish with him before Hei and Kakashi are done. Also worth noting is that when they do fight Bets they are racing the clock since Sabes and Mimic are still going to heal.

Honestly he will be lucky to survive longer than a few minutes but that will be enough for Hei and Kakashi to win their fight. Mimic only has half of Sabretooth's HF so he would have a lesser chance to survive than Sabretooth and Kakashi could possibly cut Sabretooth's head off if necessary.

This should end it and just saying it was nice debating with you.

Tagging other people from the tournment for voting:

@veitha@darkraiden@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk@gojira2014@cjdavis103@jwwprod@joeagentofhand1@funsiized@sync1@those_eyes@primez0ne@nickzambuto@skit@juiceboks@thatguywithheadphones@iragexcudder@keenko@alessandro_souzamarques@dodirty@pr0metheus@sebast_allen@darkseid1006@nickthedevil@sherlock@godzilla44@ssj_god@ghostravage@higorm@redbird3rdboywonder@remnet@batatest

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: Sorry Sherlock, but @primez0ne: Gets my vote. He was able to explain why Kakashi and Hei would be able to finish of Sabretooth and Mimic quickly and effectively, why the ninja dogs would help them find and sense the enemy, how Falcon could take Pakkun with so that he could help Falcon find Psylocke and distract/defeat her while Kakashi and Hei help him by throwing Kunai etc. But great job to both of you.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Sorry dude. I literally have not had access to a computer in days. Good debating with you as well

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: Its Ok we were still able to finish

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5e556e1661ac3
deactivated-5e556e1661ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock@primez0ne

This is basically boils down into two fights separate fights, the drawn out skirmish in the sky and the punch out brawl on the ground.

PrimeZ0ne's arguments have shown that his team has indisputably superior of the ground fighters. While Sabretooth & Mimic might have durability to survive quite a number of good hits, Hei & Kakashi are much more versatile fighter being able to engage as both close and mid-range fighters, but also having the burst damage to over match any healing factor. Not to me mention the numerical advantage with Kakashi's ninja dogs and additional shadow clone.

While battle in the air between Flacon & Pakkun (the pug ninja dog) vs Psylocke seem to be at a bit of a stalemate with Falcon having the edge. Sherlock has shown that Betsy has the skill to easily guard herself against Falcons basic ranged attacks, but lacks any explanation as to how she would be able to take down her opponent, as her usal fighting style tends to be more of a close range grapple. While Prime has given Falcon has access to a small ninja dog that can easily track Psylockes every move. And once the ground battle is won, Hei & Kakashi can assist Falcon with their own mid-range attacks, and suddenly Psylocke has to defend against gun fire, shuriken and knifes coming from at least three different angles.

My vote goes to @primez0ne

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@remnet: I was going to explain all the stuff you listed. Unfortunately Primezone opted to open votes before I was given an opportunity to make a closing argument.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock said:

@remnet: I was going to explain all the stuff you listed. Unfortunately Primezone opted to open votes before I was given an opportunity to make a closing argument.

Sorry I didn't think to ask you if you wanted to repost your conclusion but I really wanted to end this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e556e1661ac3
deactivated-5e556e1661ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: @sherlock:

If the two of you agree to extend the debate I'll gladly retract my vote for your conclusion. You have a great debate going here.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: It doesn't bother me much to be honest. I think the tourney is over. No one is really doing much in it.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Primez0ne

@remnet said:

@primez0ne: @sherlock:

If the two of you agree to extend the debate I'll gladly retract my vote for your conclusion. You have a great debate going here.

If Sherlock shows scans of these he can conclude his argument:

• Mimic's regen with half of Sabretooth's HF and half of Beast's powers

edit: did not see your last post and agreed the tourney seems to have died out

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Bump.

@nickzambuto - can you put voting in the title to generate some more votes?

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Great debate but I think I'll vote for @primez0ne

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

Bump.

@nickzambuto - can you put voting in the title to generate some more votes?

Done.