Tourney of Soldiers R1: sebast_allen vs godzilla44 (voting)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tparks

The Tournament of Soldiers - Round 1

No Caption Provided

In honor of veterans and those still currently serving their countries around the world, this tournament has a soldier theme. I can't thank you enough for your service, and can not begin to describe how much respect I have for those who put their life on the line to fight for what they believe in.

Enough preaching from me, let's get to the tournament!

sebast_allen

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Team RED
Team RED
  • Adam Jensen
  • Sam Fisher
  • Sabretooth

VS

godzilla44

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Tex
  • Slade

Rules

• Only characters who are or have been soldiers can be used in this tournament. They need to have fought for a country, nation, planet, ideal, etc. for a significant amount of time, and have that be a major part of their character.
  • This tournament welcomes any and all viners. If you're new to tournaments, we can help you along the way. This will be done at a casual pace. If you like strict rules and enforcement, with die hard debaters who will do anything to win, look elsewhere. This tournament will be taken seriously, but the primary purpose is to have fun and learn a bit more about these characters.
  • Teams consist of 2-3 characters. I'll explain later how you know if you get 2 or 3.
  • Morals on, in character.
  • Standard Equipment.
  • Existing relationships play a role, but your characters primary goal is to eliminate the other team and will work with the other characters, but characters with established teamwork, will do a better job of this.
  • There will be limited prep, but it is completely limited to strategy meetings. Nothing to make your team any better then standard.
  • The first round is going to limit your post count to three posts for you and three for your opponent. The first round is going to be 16 separate matches, and asking voters to read that much is probably not going to happen, so we will keep it short for them. I may limit post counts on the second round too.
  • You will be given no more then 3 days to get a post up after your opponent replies to you. If you're the first to post, then you have 3 days from creation of the match to get your post up. This is PLENTY of time, and you should be able to get it done much faster then that. Since this tourney is designed for everyone, including quite a few viners who are new to tourneys, I'm giving a bit extra time then I normally would. If this is going to be a problem for you (life happens), PM me and your opponent, and we can work something out.
  • Absolutely no low-balling, wanking, or being disrespectful. This is a tournament for fun, but also to help remember that there are real life soldiers that put their lives on the line day in and day out. Let's remember priorities here, and keep things respectful. This is fiction. If things get heated, I'll help moderate, and maybe call in a few people on here I consider to be experts to help sort things out. Don't lose your cool brah!
  • Game on.

Team RED starts at 1 (Lake Base). Team BLUE starts at 2 (Waterfall Base)
Team RED starts at 1 (Lake Base). Team BLUE starts at 2 (Waterfall Base)

You're team has access to the exact map you see above and three hours of prep from within your bases. Please note in the rules that prep is limited strictly to strategy meetings. Nothing will be done but looking at this map, talking, and getting to know the characters on your team.

Here's a link for a video for map reference if you'd like: Valhalla map (ignore any weapon or vehicle pickups)

Win by Death, KO, or Incapacitation.

Extra Perk for Soldiers and Veterans

No Caption Provided

If you are currently a soldier or a veteran from any military, you can pick one perk. Please be honest.

1. Full knowledge of other team
  2. Perfect Teamwork
  3. Unlimited Ammo
Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can Godzilla please go first, i have have no idea how to do a tournament.

And everytime someone says something in this thread, please say so on the PM. I use my phone, it doesn't show notifications on the device i use for comic vine.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By tparks

@sebast_allen:

@godzilla44 - Do you mind posting first? SA is new to tournarments and it would help if you gave the opener.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've decided to post first. Last night, i spent hours sifting through tournaments finding out how they work, and while i'm still pretty confused, i think i get the gist of it.

My first post will not count towards the 3 post count limit as it will be for giving basic feats for all of my soldiers and stating why they would counter my enemies soldiers.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Just waiting for Godzilla to get his second soldier if he wants one.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sebast_allen: Sorry I haven't responded I'm vacation till next week

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you have Ollie, Tex and Slade. Does Slade have Mirakulu? It makes a HUGE difference.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: Whoops I meant to have just Tex and Slade, no Ollie he not military and yes with Mirakuru

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This post does not count towards the post count, and is solely for feats for my team.

Sending from Phone, so i won't be able to send many if any pictures or tag, but i'll find a way. Anyways, without further adu (is it adu?), i present to you, The Butt-Kickers!

My team

------------------

Adam Jensen

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/ebar0159/cover.jpg

this guy is awesome, he's the only dude who wears sunglasses during the night.

He's basically a cyborg-snake eyes. He has many augmentations that make him a very dangerous person to face, being :

Hacking

Wayfinder Radar System

Infolink

Social Enhancer/Detector

Stealth Enhancer

Smart Vision

Cybernetic Arms

Sentinel RX Health System

Sarif Series 8 Energy Converter

Typhoon Explosive System

Icarus Landing System

Quicksilver Reflex Booster

Glass-Shield Cloaking System

Cybernetic Legs

Dermal Armour

EMP shielding

Just ask and i'll explain any of them.

His main weapons in this match up will be his Heavy Rifle, His Laser Rifle and His Plasma Rifle.

------------------

Sam Fisher

Super Spy, if you want to know how good Sammy is, you'll have to read this, couldn't have done it better even if i tried

www.comicvine.com/pm/detail/5525434/

His main primary guns in this fight will be his Five-SeveN and his SC-20K M.A.W.S. (Modular Assault Weapons System).

-----------------

Sabretooth

One of the only living beings who can give Wolverine nightmares. This mutant is Feral and does not go down without a fight.

His primary power is his awesome healing factor which is slightly below the likes of Deadpool, but still above the likes of Wolverine.

Sabretooth is a Master Tracker, able to distinguish people just by their scents, he is also head strong and brash and full of Bloodlust, he will kill anything that is not on his side without a second thought.

Like wolverine, Sabretooth has claws, unlike wolverine, Sabretooth has them coming out of his nails, meaning he has ten, this is not a mutant to be trifled with...

-----------------

That concludes the intro to the Butt-Kickers

(So how'd i do for my first tournament post?)

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gojira2014

so far not bad. Jensen is versatile.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: I don't think you were supposed to post feats yet just post an introduction of who they are?

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By godzilla44

This just an introduction doesn't count towards the post count.

First is Tex from RvB some people may not know her. She's actaully an A.I. unit made by the Director that's based off his girlfriend. She works for the UNSC once the war was over she became an mercenary and got stuck with the Blues and Reds. She is pretty much the definition of bad-ass, she even has 2 songs named after her. She has super strength, speed and reflexes, also has active camouflage and is highly skilled. She carries with just an Assualt Rifle and Magnum.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Next on my team is Slade Wilson from Arrow and he has the Mirakuru. Slade was sent on a mission with friend Billy wintergreen to help free someone from the Island. But his buddy betrayed him and now he was on his till Oliver came around. Then lots of crazy explosions and stuff happened and he fell in love with a girl. The girl died because of Oliver and he was injected with a super serium drug called Mirakuru which made him a little crazy but gave him super strength, speed, durability and is a lot smarter. Now he's on a mission to ruin Oliver's life. He carries with his Katana, and his pistol.

No Caption Provided

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So do i start with Strategy now or should i let you post feats for them?

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sebast_Allen

So do i start with Strategy now or should i let you post feats for them?

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: Your turn, start making your strategy since he posted his intro :)

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks Gojira.

The Strategy

================

My team is literally perfect for a match up like this. They will have the advantage the whole way through this match up.

My team are primarily stealth based. So Jensen and Sam are going go into our fort and start buffing it up and hiding.

Sam is going to set explosives around all the entrances and exits with the help of Jensen's Smart vision which allows him to see through walls etc. And Jensen is going to hack all of Sam's tech and Fortify it so that no one will be able to take control of them.

They will both find good sniping points where they are invisible, as Sam's suit tells him how visible he is and Jensen can go invisible for limited bursts of like 9 seconds at a time and will wait until there enemies are in sight then mow them down with a rain of bullets, Jensen with his one hundred percernt accurate powerful laser rifle, Sam with his versatile SC-20K M.A.W.S.

(Modular Assault Weapons System).

But wait, that's only two members isn't it? What about Sabretooth, well, he's a master tracker, so Sam or Jensen's going to give him a earpice with camera and sound and he's going to find track the enemies and stalk them silently, he will most probably find Deathstroke or want to fight him, as he looks like a true soldier, which Sabretooth loves.

While Deathstroke might be more skilled than Sabretooth (doubt it), Sabretooth is just as strong, just as fast and has a Healing Factor that makes Wolverine go 'Whoah'. After he has found Deathstroke and taken him out, Tex will probably show up and beat Sabretooth visioucly, it's a good thing that if that happens, Sabretooth is not afraid to run, and he will probably lead Tex into the open where Jensen and Sam can finish her off.

Also, if she somehow get's too close to their fort, she get's blown sky high by all of the explosives set in and around it. Jensen's Laser rifle can also go through walls, so he can utterly destroy her from above while she scrambles around the fort trying not to be blown up while being hit with a Laser rifle that doesn't miss.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: Okay so It's my turn to post my plan.

My team shall win because they are the perfect fit, Slade can negate stealth from the other team while Tex can take them out with stelath. First thing first Tex would use her active camouflage right away. Slade will be able to track down Adam and Sam by smelling them and can also smell explosives. Slade should be able to take them out easily with his superior durability, strength and comparable skill and also bullets don't bother him anyway. Also I didn't forget about Sabertooth remember when Tex went invisible since Sabertooth has never smelt what a halo armor smelt before he shouldn't be able to recognize it and she should get the first hit on him. And that's all she needs she has better skill, reflexes and strength than him and should take him out fast. To see what she's capable of just watch this clip ( the video contains Mature Language)

At 0:43 she punches through steel and kicks the box several feet and runs through several other boxes. At 2:20 she dodges a rocket, at 3:45 she catches the container and throws it several feet. At 5:47 she literally knocks the black out of Tucker and then proceeds to outrun a rocket.

Loading Video...

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

''My team shall win because they are the

perfect fit, Slade can negate stealth from the

other team while Tex can take them out

with stelath. First thing first Tex would use

her active camouflage right away. Slade will

be able to track down Adam and Sam by smelling them and can also smell

explosives. Slade should be able to take

them out easily with his superior durability,

strength and comparable skill and also

bullets don't bother him anyway. Also I

didn't forget about Sabertooth remember when Tex went invisible since Sabertooth

has never smelt what a halo armor smelt

before he shouldn't be able to recognize it

and she should get the first hit on him. And

that's all she needs she has better skill,

reflexes and strength than him and should take him out fast. To see what she's capable

of just watch this clip ( the video contains

Mature Language) At 0:43 she punches through steel and

kicks the box several feet and runs

through several other boxes. At 2:20 she

dodges a rocket, at 3:45 she catches the

container and throws it several feet. At 5:47

she literally knocks the black out of Tucker and then proceeds to outrun a rocket''

Good plan, except it's flawed and mine is WAY better.

Not seeing how Slade even crosses the field before being turned to a mush from Jensen's laser rifle capable of going through steel.

And he has never smelt bombs in Arrow, i've seen every episode, he just like Captain America. If he somehow made it past the field, he gets blown Sky high by the bombs, 3 grenades were able to kill one of the people Slade gave Mirakuru, Sam's bombs > Grenades by far.

And for your benefit, if Slade somehow makes it to Jensen and Sam (which he won't), Jensen solo's him with his Plasma Rifle, Heavy rifle (like a minigun) or Laser Rifle and if Slade somehow get's into close range with Jensen (which he won't as he died by the field) Jensen solo's him with Typhoon, it's basically when Jensen shoots about ten explosions from his body all around his vicinity that are able to destroy powerful cyborgs with strength comparable to Slade.

But it won't even get to that, Sabretooth is going to find Slade and Destroy him. Sabretooth was able to go toe to toe with She hulk and was able to knock out Captain America, so he's going to rip Slade apart, no doubt, and if you say 'Slade headshots him', in Cable and Deadpool, Wade was blowing holes in Creed's head, and Creed still did not go down. And Sabretooth was able to fight with the likes of Pshylocke, one of Marvel's top fighters...

And that excuse as to why Victor wouldn't be able to detect Tex, that's such bull. If anything, Sabretooth would detectTex easier than Slade, as he has never smelt an Alloy quite like her suit. And Sabretooth has fought blind before, his senses are so good he was able to there was a forcefield infront of him Blindfolded, so Tex's suit is not going to mean anything, and i know how strong Tex is, thing is, Sabretooth has fought WAY worse, again, he was able to take out She-Hulk, someone with Superior strength and durability using skill alone. He could take her, but for the benefit of the doubt, i'll say she could beat him, which is when he runs into the open where Tex gets mown down.

Jensen has most if not all types of vision abilites, he'll use infared, heat senseng, x-ray to see the one making Sabretooth bleed he'll mow he'll mor her down with his Laser rifle. Closaking is limited to ten second bursts anyway, so when she does appear, Sam AND Jensen destroy her while Sabretooth distracts her.

And if she somehow gets into the Base, she get's blown sky high...

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By godzilla44

@sebast_allen said:

My counter strategy

no

Not seeing how Slade even crosses the field before being turned to a mush from Jensen's laser rifle capable of going through steel.

And he has never smelt bombs in Arrow, i've seen every episode, he just like Captain America. If he somehow made it past the field, he gets blown Sky high by the bombs, 3 grenades were able to kill one of the people Slade gave Mirakuru, Sam's bombs > Grenades by far.

Actually he has smelt TNT before when Sara and other tried to kill him on the Island he was able to detect it. When they traded Ollie for something I can't remember. Also when are they going to have enough time to set so many explosives they are not allowed to do it during prep time and they won't have enough time during the match. Also Slade's people are weaker than him.

And for your benefit, if Slade somehow makes it to Jensen and Sam (which he won't), Jensen solo's him with his Plasma Rifle, Heavy rifle (like a minigun) or Laser Rifle and if Slade somehow get's into close range with Jensen (which he won't as he died by the field) Jensen solo's him with Typhoon, it's basically when Jensen shoots about ten explosions from his body all around his vicinity that are able to destroy powerful cyborgs with strength comparable to Slade.

Do you mind showing this because I'll need to see what it capable of. You are also forgetting about Slade's speed it will be very hard for them to tag him he has speed blitzed 4 people before without them seeing him.

Loading Video...

But it won't even get to that, Sabretooth is going to find Slade and Destroy him. Sabretooth was able to go toe to toe with She hulk and was able to knock out Captain America, so he's going to rip Slade apart, no doubt, and if you say 'Slade headshots him', in Cable and Deadpool, Wade was blowing holes in Creed's head, and Creed still did not go down. And Sabretooth was able to fight with the likes of Pshylocke, one of Marvel's top fighters...

Like I said Deathstroke won't have to fight Sabortooth because Tex will take care of him.

And that excuse as to why Victor wouldn't be able to detect Tex, that's such bull. If anything, Sabretooth would detectTex easier than Slade, as he has never smelt an Alloy quite like her suit. And Sabretooth has fought blind before, his senses are so good he was able to there was a forcefield infront of him Blindfolded, so Tex's suit is not going to mean anything, and i know how strong Tex is, thing is, Sabretooth has fought WAY worse, again, he was able to take out She-Hulk, someone with Superior strength and durability using skill alone. He could take her, but for the benefit of the doubt, i'll say she could beat him, which is when he runs into the open where Tex gets mown down.

Ya I know the whole smell thing with Tex wasn't going to work, you can't blame me for trying :P. As for Sabortooth beating She-Hulk do you mind posting scans? Even if he did he's lost to weaker characters. He won't be able to keep up with her superior skill, speed and strength.

I mean look at this their is no way he's keeping up with this.

Loading Video...

Jensen has most if not all types of vision abilites, he'll use infared, heat senseng, x-ray to see the one making Sabretooth bleed he'll mow he'll mor her down with his Laser rifle. Closaking is limited to ten second bursts anyway, so when she does appear, Sam AND Jensen destroy her while Sabretooth distracts her.

Again this won't work because Slade would have taken care of them.

And if she somehow gets into the Base, she get's blown sky high...

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen said:

My counter strategy

no

Yip, your counters are just so flawed...

Actually he has smelt TNT before when Sara and other tried to kill him on the Island he was able to detect it. When they traded Ollie for something I can't remember. Also when are they going to have enough time to set so many explosives they are not allowed to do it during prep time and they won't have enough time during the match. Also Slade's people are weaker than him.

My mistake. Doesn't really matter though. Each team has 3 hours of prep time, so yeah, they can set explosives quite easily. Doesn't really matter how much stronger he is, he has no feats of resisting explosives, he would get blown sky high, it wouldn't come to that though...

Do you mind showing this because I'll need to see what it capable of. You are also forgetting about Slade's speed it will be very hard for them to tag him he has speed blitzed 4 people before without them seeing him.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

As you can see, those are some effing powerful guns at his Disposal, more than enough to take out Slade from a distance.

Like I said Deathstroke won't have to fight Sabortooth because Tex will take care of him.

And why is that? Creed is the master tracker here, if he wants to fight Slade, Tex isn't even going to notice him before he's taken down Slade, which will be very easy for him. Even if Tex finds him, he could probably take her down too, i was just giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Ya I know the whole smell thing with Tex wasn't going to work, you can't blame me for trying :P. As for Sabortooth beating She-Hulk do you mind posting scans? Even if he did he's lost to weaker characters. He won't be able to keep up with her superior skill, speed and strength.

Loading Video...

Yeah... He could take either on and win. But for the benefit of your doubt, let's say she does beat him up, he then goes on to running out into the open where Tex get's destroyed by Jensen and Sam.

Jensen has most if not all types of vision abilities, he'll use infrared, heat sensing, x-ray to see the one making Sabretooth bleed he'll mow he'll mor her down with his Laser rifle. Cloaking is limited to ten second bursts anyway, so when she does appear, Sam AND Jensen destroy her while Sabretooth distracts her.

Seriously? Can Slade tank Lazer fire, Plasma Fire, Minigun fire, Grenade launchers and getting blown up at the entrance and Typhoon?

And if she somehow gets into the Base (which she wont), she get's blown sky high...

If you need anymore video's or scans, just Holla!

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By godzilla44

@godzilla44 said:

@sebast_allen said:

My counter strategy

no

Yip, your counters are just so flawed...

Nah

My mistake. Doesn't really matter though. Each team has 3 hours of prep time, so yeah, they can set explosives quite easily. Doesn't really matter how much stronger he is, he has no feats of resisting explosives, he would get blown sky high, it wouldn't come to that though...

Actually if you read the rules it says we can only use the 3 hours of prep for strategy planning only and he does have feats of resisting explosives. When Ollie saved Roy he threw 2 sticky explosives on his chest and he stood back up just fine 2 minutes later.

Loading Video...

As you can see, those are some effing powerful guns at his Disposal, more than enough to take out Slade from a distance.

Those are some cool guns but you didn't show any reaction speed which will be key here to tag Slade. Also some of those guns won't be enough to take him out.

And why is that? Creed is the master tracker here, if he wants to fight Slade, Tex isn't even going to notice him before he's taken down Slade, which will be very easy for him. Even if Tex finds him, he could probably take her down too, i was just giving you the benefit of the doubt.

That is my plan in the first place Tex is the fastest here she will be able to find Victor quickly if not, she keep a close eye on Slade for protection from Victor. No he won't take her on.

She gets full on stabbed twice and fights fine

Loading Video...

Yeah... He could take either on and win. But for the benefit of your doubt, let's say she does beat him up, he then goes on to running out into the open where Tex get's destroyed by Jensen and Sam.

Wow that is clearly the biggest PIS I have ever seen either that or Non-Cannon. I'm going to ask experts real quick.

@rogueshadow@kidman560@wolverine08@lowlaville

@soothing_sounds@risingbean@ghostravage

@nighthunder@patrat18@cable_extreme@cadencev2

What are your guys thoughts on these scans? Non-cannon? huge PIS?

Jensen has most if not all types of vision abilities, he'll use infrared, heat sensing, x-ray to see the one making Sabretooth bleed he'll mow he'll mor her down with his Laser rifle. Cloaking is limited to ten second bursts anyway, so when she does appear, Sam AND Jensen destroy her while Sabretooth distracts her.

Seriously? Can Slade tank Lazer fire, Plasma Fire, Minigun fire, Grenade launchers and getting blown up at the entrance and Typhoon?

Again some of those weapons won't put him down and also they don't have the reaction time to tag him.

And if she somehow gets into the Base (which she wont), she get's blown sky high...

No she won't she can easily jump into the base and jump over the explosives. Have you seen the map before their is only one base for them and it's pretty small.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By godzilla44

@sebast_allen: I believe those scans of Victor beating She Hulk was AoA Sabortooth and a different She Hulk. Also you can't use AoA Sabortooth because somebody else already has him. Also I think we reached are 3 post limit now :)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: I believe those scans of Victor beating She Hulk was AoA Sabortooth and a different She Hulk. Also you can't use AoA Sabortooth because somebody else already has him. Also I think we reached are 3 post limit now :)

Nice. I'll put this to voting. Feel free to tag anyone you'd like.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@godzilla44 said:

Nice. I'll put this to voting. Feel free to tag anyone you'd like.

Okay thanks

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And i quote: "There WILL be feats posted from AOA Sabretooth as well. It is usual fair on KMC to automatically discard alternate timeline characters from their 616 counterparts because they’re not the same characters and may have had power shifts along the way. However upon reading all I could have OF AOA Sabretooth I simply can not find any discernable difference between AOA Creed and his 616 counterpart. They have the same types of strength feats, same types of healing feats, the same types of fighting feats, the AOA timeline deviated from a 616 one.. and if either of these two characters have done more impressive things it’s been 616 Creed anyway. Furthermore, I’ve felt less inclined to ignore the lack of physical difference after 616 Psylocke was dropped into the Exiles’ adventures. She could not tell the difference between AOA Creed and the one she fought back on Earth, and Exiles has made it explicitly clear that many different timeline characters are on the same power level, some are carbon copies of their counterparts."

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: They may be similar but they are still not the same and also that also wasn't the real She-Hulk too.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm.. it's certainly an unusual pattern of debate.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah ;p

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Must ask though? When did Slade ever have feats against miniguns, Plasma, or Laser fire?

And like i said above, Lazer rifle has 100% accuracy.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: Stop posting :P

Those guns never showed that much destruction and they don't have reaction feats tag him :P

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump come on people at least show some interest in this tourny

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not a bad debate but I'll have to vote for @godzilla44 on this one. He proved why your plan, @sebast_allen, will fail and I believe his team would have won.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im going with @godzilla44 due the badass that is tex and that I find it hard to believe that 3 guys can fully fortify a base with weapons in just 3 hours. But good job to both of you.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44 wins. I just didn't believe @sebast_allen's plan. What does 100% accuracy mean? So in theory, that weapon can tag the Flash? I'm not buying it. Also, sending out Sabretooth on his own would lead to his own demise. Since the 3 hours of prep was only for strategy, there would be no time to setup traps along their base. That being said, Tex and Slade come out with the victory. Gj to both debaters.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers