Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tparks

The Tournament of Soldiers - Round 1

No Caption Provided

In honor of veterans and those still currently serving their countries around the world, this tournament has a soldier theme. I can't thank you enough for your service, and can not begin to describe how much respect I have for those who put their life on the line to fight for what they believe in.

Enough preaching from me, let's get to the tournament!

iragexcudder

Team RED
Team RED
  • Deadpool
  • Bloodshot

VS

gojira2014

Team BLACK
Team BLACK
  • T-800 (EU)
  • Crow (EU)
  • Wolf Predator (EU)

Rules

• Only characters who are or have been soldiers can be used in this tournament. They need to have fought for a country, nation, planet, ideal, etc. for a significant amount of time, and have that be a major part of their character.
  • This tournament welcomes any and all viners. If you're new to tournaments, we can help you along the way. This will be done at a casual pace. If you like strict rules and enforcement, with die hard debaters who will do anything to win, look elsewhere. This tournament will be taken seriously, but the primary purpose is to have fun and learn a bit more about these characters.
  • Teams consist of 2-3 characters. I'll explain later how you know if you get 2 or 3.
  • Morals on, in character.
  • Standard Equipment.
  • Existing relationships play a role, but your characters primary goal is to eliminate the other team and will work with the other characters, but characters with established teamwork, will do a better job of this.
  • There will be limited prep, but it is completely limited to strategy meetings. Nothing to make your team any better then standard.
  • The first round is going to limit your post count to three posts for you and three for your opponent. The first round is going to be 16 separate matches, and asking voters to read that much is probably not going to happen, so we will keep it short for them. I may limit post counts on the second round too.
  • You will be given no more then 3 days to get a post up after your opponent replies to you. If you're the first to post, then you have 3 days from creation of the match to get your post up. This is PLENTY of time, and you should be able to get it done much faster then that. Since this tourney is designed for everyone, including quite a few viners who are new to tourneys, I'm giving a bit extra time then I normally would. If this is going to be a problem for you (life happens), PM me and your opponent, and we can work something out.
  • Absolutely no low-balling, wanking, or being disrespectful. This is a tournament for fun, but also to help remember that there are real life soldiers that put their lives on the line day in and day out. Let's remember priorities here, and keep things respectful. This is fiction. If things get heated, I'll help moderate, and maybe call in a few people on here I consider to be experts to help sort things out. Don't lose your cool brah!
  • Game on.

Team RED starts at 1 (Lake Base). Team BLACK starts at 2 (Waterfall Base)
Team RED starts at 1 (Lake Base). Team BLACK starts at 2 (Waterfall Base)

You're team has access to the exact map you see above and three hours of prep from within your bases. Please note in the rules that prep is limited strictly to strategy meetings. Nothing will be done but looking at this map, talking, and getting to know the characters on your team.

Here's a link for a video for map reference if you'd like: Valhalla map (ignore any weapon or vehicle pickups)

Win by Death, KO, or Incapacitation.

Extra Perk for Soldiers and Veterans

No Caption Provided

If you are currently a soldier or a veteran from any military, you can pick one perk. Please be honest.

1. Full knowledge of other team
  2. Perfect Teamwork
  3. Unlimited Ammo
Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Thanks, I will take Full Knowledge. Never go wrong there.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: currently in the military or vet?

Good luck to you my friend!

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder said:

@gojira2014: currently in the military or vet?

Good luck to you my friend!

Yup 7 years navy.

Much respect dude!

If you'd like to start off, go ahead. I'm at work until 4, most likely wont be able to get a post in until after

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gojira2014

@iragexcudder:

Gear listed.

T-800 will have his 40 watt plasma rifle, plasma pistol, grenade launcher, and mini gun.

Crow will have his sword, hand guns, and shot gun.

Wolf will have his dual plasma casters, razor whip, wrist blades, power gauntlet, dual shurikens, laser mines, combi staff, helmet, cloak, dissolving liquid, basically all his movie gear lol.

To start with my will will use this prep time and full knowledge to figure the best way to approach your team. They will know of Deadpool's healing and skill. they will know of Bloodshot's abilities and nanites. T-800 and Wolf are expert tacticians, and both hunters of the highest degree. In this case he best match up for Bloodshot will be Crow. Since Crow has nothing technology to him and healing on par with Wolverine, he is the logical choice to keep Bloodshot tied up in hand to hand. Wolf will be taking on Deadpool with T-800 providing range.

Crow

So to start will be why I think the Crow will be able to hold off Bloodshot. I know Bloodshot is pretty fast, strong, durable, ect. However so is the Crow.

Crow regularly ragdolls full grown men with one hand.

His punched are also in the ton force.

Another perfect reason to match up Bloodshot is the fact Crow can keep on fighting with a laugh.

No Caption Provided

The Crow is a dead body, but it regenerates any wound on it near instantly. Allowing for regen feats like these.

Scans of Crows shrugging off Gunfire from Automatic Weapons and shotguns.

No Caption Provided

Head shot from a .45 means nothing.

No Caption Provided

Shrugs off boiling water.

No Caption Provided

Brushes of the explosion and fires of a bike explosion.

A Crow is resurrected in a Incinerator.

Add to this is the inherent skill level of every Crow. While bloodshot may be more skiled, he does not seem anymore than what the Crow has shown.

Eric Draven was a musician in life. A simple artist of music.

Eric shows skill with a sword.

Eric wipes out a bar of thugs with statements on his superb accuracy.

Eric shows hand to hand skill, grapple attacks, and fancy moves.

Eric shows the skill of super human accuracy and reaction to this professional knife thrower while Eric uses apples.

Eric shows more skill with guns.

No Caption Provided

I just love this showing from Eric.

I am fully confident this Crow (a murdered soldier brought back to life for this tournament) will be more than enough to hold Bloodshot at bay while Wolf and T-800 take out Deadpool.

Wolf

Wolf is a very veteran Predator from the AvPR movie. This Predator is the most impressive movie Predator, and easily comparable to the EU versions of his kind.

No Caption Provided

As seen from the creators of Wolf, he is considered a super season hunter who relies on his smarts more than brute power. He is a successful hunter of the most dangerous game in the Universe, Aliens. While Deadpool is cool, funny, skilled, and has a great healing factor does not mean he can withstand Wolf in a fight.

Loading Video...

Wolf is by far stronger, more durable (to damage in general, not healing), and as fast as Deadpool. He is also for sure as skilled.

Predators strength is very impressive, and in the 1-2 ton range as well.

They can fully toss Bison around.

No Caption Provided

Smash through concrete walls.

No Caption Provided

Ripping through steel structures.

Just to prove the Predator can keep up with Deadpool is the fact Wolf himself comfortably battles 2-3 Aliens in close combat regularly. Aliens as you may know are super fast creatures that strike with all the speed of vipers her on earth. they simply strike at speeds to fast for the human eye to gauge and follow, yet Wolf takes these creatures on in close combat with no damage.

No Caption Provided

mentions how Predators are indeed faster.

No Caption Provided

Various feats from the novels of their insane speeds to peak humans.

Also while Deapool may cause harm to Wolf, Wolf can take it.

Predator takes a explosive to the chest with little to no damage.

Predator tanks high caliber gun shots across his body, and still ready to go.

Predators are never easy to put down. Deadpool in now way will easily dispatch it, especially with dual Plasma Casters firing at him with Combi Staff whirling around.

No Caption Provided

Plasma Caster burns humans to a crisp.

No Caption Provided

Blows apart a very thick tree.

These weapons should alone make short work of deadpool.

T-800

While I think Wolf is more than enough to take Deadpool down, victory will be assured with T-800 a good 20-30 feet away firing his Plasma weapons as well. T-800 are robot assassins of Sky Net and proven time and again as the top cybernetic weapon. The argument I foresee is if T-800 can tag Deadpool. lets put that to rest right now.

T-800 is a super computer and proven in the movies as a superior marksmen.

All these are scans of T-88 using its targeting skills to cause destruction but no casualties, as well shooting through walls.

No Caption Provided

Here is a great showing of T-800 accuracy with saw blades. making head shots on bikers speeding away.

So I see no reason why Deadpool should dodge T-800 with wolf keeping Wade on the back foot as it is. Next lets me illustrate how much damage the Plasma Rifle will do to Deadppol if he is hit by it.

No Caption Provided

It is powerful enough to blow apart concrete structures.

The Plasma handgun is like wise devastating.

Cop compares it to a bazooka.

Between this weapon and the Casters that Wolf has, I see no reason for Deadpool to last long at all.

Once he is down, its a 3 on 1 scenario vs Bloodshot, with the heavy weapons of Wolf and T-800 brought to bear.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: I didn't even get a notification... my bad man, I'll have a post up tomorrow.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Iragexcudder

@gojira2014: sorry for the wait, is this Cadence btw?

Intro

Deadpool

The merc with a mouth, Wade Wilson. One of my favorite comic book characters of all time and is here to shoot some guns and he aint punning around!.. lol yes he is.

Slade .. I mean Wade Wilson is Canadian and has become one of the more dangerous mercenary in the book.

Bio

Sorry for the language >.<
Sorry for the language >.<

Name - Wade Wilson

Nationality - Canadian, just like Biebs.

Yuck...
Yuck...
He's also the Troll Master
He's also the Troll Master

Characteristics -

6'2 210 Pounds of pure mutant (with the help of Wolverine Genetics obviously)

Occupation - Anti-hero, soldier, former government operative and full time assassin

If you dont know of his origin

No Caption Provided

Deadpool began his wonderful life as a character design in the sketchbook of Rob Liefeld while he was illustrating and writing plots for Marvel’sNew Mutants, which transformed soon after intoX-Force. Liefeld has had a long history of creating characters that are thinly-veiled reproductions of existing characters, and Deadpool was one of his first. Fabian Nicieza, who wrote dialogue for New Mutants andX-Force during Liefeld’s run, immediately noticed the character’s resemblance to Deathstroke The Terminator from New Teen Titans. As an in-joke, Nicieza decided to name him Wade Wilson, in reference to Deathstroke’s secret identity Slade Wilson.

Even the writers love to troll XD

Deadpool has super human strength (to a limit), super human speed, super human evasiveness, super human annoyance, super human charisma, super human reflexes, super human accuracy, super human durability and the best of the best super human regeneration. Deadpool isnt one to be reckoned with, being able to go toe to toe with some of Marvels biggest and baddest people there is.

Gear

• Twin Katanas
  • Two .45 Caliber Pistols (21 Rounds Each)
  • 1 UZI with 50 Rounds
  • Two M87 Frags
  • Two Flash Grenades
  • Two Stun Grenades

Bloodshot

No Caption Provided

Bloodshot is a former soldier with powers of regeneration and meta-morphing made possible through nanites injected into his blood. After having his memory wiped numerous times, Bloodshot is out to discover who he really is and get vengeance on those who did this to him. Mobster Angelo Mortalli was sold out by the Carboni crime family, and he was forced to become a test subject. His memories of his former life were erased when his bloodstream was infused with microscopic computers called nanites. The empirically-enhanced man, now code-named "Bloodshot" escapes from the secret labs of Project Rising Spirit, completely unaware of his former identity. Now a killing machine, a lethal engine of destruction, he struggles emotionally to accept what he has become.

Bloodshot has years of military training, master of hand to hand combat, master of stealth and espionage of which coincides with his detective and tracking skills. He has enhanced speed and strength of which he can augment thanks to the Nanites and also has trainging from HARDCORPS and uses their weaponry against Psiots in the Valiant Universe. He is a Cyborg with strength close to 3 tons and as a series of skills of which he uses at his advantage like technopathy, (control over machines, electronics and computers). More of his base powers are Shape Shifting, Body Control, Sonic Scream, Super Healing, Super Durability, Super Dance Moves (are you reading o_o), Super Agility, Invisibility and Scanners and Detection. He cannot be scanned or mind controlled either.. so yeah.

He also has Bee Stings of which he can only use one at a time but can switch from one to another with little difficulty

• Super "Speed"
  • "Muscle" Boosted Super Strength
  • "Radiation" Blasts
  • "Detonation" Explosions
  • Energy "Absorption" Including Physic Energy
  • "Ghost Mode" Intangibility
  • "Neural Spike"
  • "Stun Ram"
  • "Fire" Control
  • "Suggestion" Mode
  • Energy "Shields"
  • "Flight"
  • "True Sight"

Gear

• Katana
  • M16 (50 Rounds)
  • Two .45 Pistols with 21 rounds each
No Caption Provided

Da Fight

Now with all of the Crow vs Bloodshot talk, I'm without a doubt agreeing that The Crow has a numerous amount of ways that he could stand with Bloodshot, though it wont be possible. Given that The Crow does embark in some sort of mysticism to turn him into a vengeance seeking, murderous combatant but he does have that vulnerability that follows him everywhere (but from a distance), and that's the crow itself (right? the crow does follow him around and if it dies.. then he dies) Bloodshots senses and scanning that he would use right off the bat of the battle

No Caption Provided

Whether its a heartbeat or any other surrounding lifeform, Bloodshot will be able to scan, sense and find whatever that is. Though the Crow might be dead and without a heartbeat, he's still visual. Given that they're in an unfamiliar territory and on a different planet, seeing a Crow flying around is a bit inconspicuous. He has super sight and incredible accuracy, he'll shoot the actual crow right upon visualization.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not only can he sense organic material, but he can sense heartbeats and has enhanced vision that could give him a sure shot against the Crow thats flying around, and unless that bird has some sort of insane bullet-timing evasiveness, you have yourself a dead character. Even if it came to a 1on1 fight against The Crow, Bloodshot would surely be the victor. Given he knows every single martial art in the world, he also surpasses the likes of the crow in every single aspect. He can also sense vulnerable weaknesses from his nanites overriding his system, he'd tear The Crow apart.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So the likes of coming out victorious against Bloodshot in hand to hand fighting isn't something that could be considered a fact. He greatly surpasses him, and even a katana wouldnt be a match for his durability and how hard his skin is, plus, Bloodshot does have that heavier blade to induce damage.

No Caption Provided

Here he's fighting Rampage of whom is on par with him in strength and speed but Bloodshot gets an upper hand thanks to his nanites. Though Crow may be durable, he still has no answer for decapitation

No Caption Provided

Now, Crows dead. Continuance against T-800, and he's a robot. Cybernetics are something that his nanites will take full control of and explode the likes of the Terminator.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He would utterly dominate the electrical system and the whole process of which the T-800 is built upon, Bloodshot used his nanite control against Ax, his cyborg arch enemy and proved to be victorious

Bloodshot can Spew the nanites all over the T-800, leaving him controlled by the machine dominating supercomputers, this is the Harada Protocol

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is what happens when it gets on flesh or armor

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So, T-800 should be dead after all this. Deadpool vs Predator in the next post, Bloodshots nanites can also toy with all of Predators gear too.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gojira2014

@iragexcudder: Im afraid not. Have we met before on Marvel forums, Steam Forums, Heresy-Online? I was MarvelZilla07, and WarlockTraining on those sites.

After looking at your reply, there is alot of assumptions here, and you forget My team has full knowledge on yours. My team knows what yours can do, and what to avoid. since little is said of the Merc, I will jump to the argument of Blood Shot.

Blood Shot vs Crow

First thing is the scanning for a crow. You should detect it as it is alive. However why he would simply shoot it when its a simple bird flying overhead, and taking time away from the Crow himself, I see no reason for this to be a real scenario. Does Bloodshot just random shoot animals? Yes its another planet, but it has grass, water, an buildings. Why would he question the wild life? Does he have knowledge on what is and is not on that planet?

The idea of the Crow being random targeted seems dubious at best.

Next is the martial arts comment. True Bloodshot would be better fighter, its not by that much a level IMO as Bloodshot's fights against featless characters is hardly Daredevil or Batman quality. The Crow himself is a average fighter, given the skills and knowledge needed to exact his revenge. Let me go more into it.

We never get the name, nor background of this Crow, but he was shown to be a Jewish gentlemen who was easily overpowered by 2 Nazi soldiers.

As a Crow he fends off multiple Nazis and attack dogs in moments.

This crow then takes down a Nazi prison camp with their own weapons, and shows understanding how to use and manipulate these weapons with skill and accuracy.

Ashe was a Car Mechanic.

Ashe takes down this trained swordsmen with ease.

Jamie is a Foreign Exchange Student. A teen still who has no real training in anything.

Shows great skill with a sword and gun. Takes down easy Ex Blackwater free lancers. Blackwater are Ex Military gone Mercs in the real world.

Jamie skilled enough to stalemate a demon from Hell brought specifically to take him down.

Add in the showings i showed above of the Musician Erik, all these Crows have no stated or hinted fighting skill. Average people given the tools (skill) to exact revenge. Perfect example is the next set of scans.

Joshua is a Indian from the Civil War days that was resurrected.

Hours of being alive he shows knowledge and skill in operating a Car as well motorcycle.

The Skill is clearly shown as a Indian from Civil War era resurrected 100 years later is a pro driver and Biker with no training or instructions! Being resurrected simply allows the Crow to gain a very large level of skill in many areas to complete the mission. So while Blood Shot would likely win a hand to hand fight, the combination of Crow's skill with healing will prove to draw the fight out long enough for Wolf and T-800 to decimate Deadpool.

As for damage and strength by Blood Shot used on the Crow, I do not think its as simple as you shown. I showed Crow healing near instantly any attacks on him. Also due to Crow's durability feats, i doubt the strength of Bloodshot will beat him.

No Caption Provided

Here the Crow Iris sits in the middle of a large gas explosion with no damage while it is blowing up, or in the next panel.

Crow hit by a big rig truck without being KO.

Joshua shrugs off a hit from a subway train. Then runs back to his grave before the Cops could noticed.

I think the Crow can tank whatever hits Blood Shot throws. I also showed above some of the Crow's strength, and I can show more too.

No Caption Provided

Manhandle two men with each hand.

Breaks apart Steel poles and Netting with his bare hands.

No Caption Provided

Crush soldiers head even though he is wearing a steel helmet.

No Caption Provided

Rips the Windshield from a car.

The Crow is a easy 1 toner by feats above and in my first post. I see no reason between his durability and strength to get physically dominated by Blood Shot.

However the Crow is not without tricks either by the way. The Crow has one more contingency plan if Blood Shot gets to much in the fight. He can Summon a murder of Crows to help attack and tear Blood Shot apart.

No Caption Provided

The Crow can also summon a murder of crows when desperate.

No Caption Provided

Joshua summons crows to scare his targets.

Ashe summons or turns into (however one may see it) a murder of crows to kill his immortal target.

Various Crows have shown in comics and movies to summon a Murder of Crows to help attack a foe. They can take apart demons (first scan) as well other Immortals (last scan). This could be a huge game changer in buying way more time for Wolf and T-800 to kill Wade and all gang up on Blood Shot.

T-800 vs Bloodshot

I doubt this will come to pass, but I can address it nonetheless. I have major doubts of your nanites working on T-800 the way you claim for several reasons.

1) The nanites are old tech compared to Skynet future tech. T-1000? TX? T-1,000,000? T-Infinity? All these machines far outpace the tech Blood Shot used Nanites on. Show me his Nanites working on say XO Manowar, and maybe I will entertain the idea.

2) Terminators are impossible to hack really. This is no joke. Everytime a terminator been hack, it sets itself straight within moments, or simply does not yield at all.

Example. This is from the Terminator 3 Graphic Novel.

Long set of scans so I will break it down. The Resistance captures a mostly intact T-800, and started the process to hack it and turn it to there side. Using tech from Sky Net itself, as well their best mechanics and tech, they could not get the T-800 at all to do what they want. remember the CPU chip in the Terminators are super advance, and pretty much self aware beings in themselves. Its a learning computer. After 3 weeks of failed attempts, the resistance gave up. Through weeks of observation, the T-800 learn the value of human life, and abstract concepts of emotion. It then "chose" to help the resistance by saving them all from hunter killers before being destroyed in the end. Later on they got the T-850 that killed John Conner and repeated this process to make it a good guy.

I see no reason why Bloodshot old school tech of nanites should hack Skynet most advance CPUs. Even TX failed to hack the T-850 in terminator three, and it was the most advance Terminator at the time for Anti Terminator action.

No Caption Provided

Skynet does not mess around with its Terminators finishing the mission.

So i doubt that bloodshot can simply hack and control it unless you have more impressive hacking showings vs Alien or non current timeline tech.

The same can apply to Wolfs super highly advance Predator tech that humanity 100s of years from now with space travel cannot even figure out :)

So in the end Crow is more than enough to keep Bloodshot at bay while T-800 and Wolf quickly, and it will be quick, finish off Wade.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@iragexcudder You should of gotten an extra guy. Deadpool fit the peak-human things.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag for votes

czk-21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea crow should get bloodshots attention,it would be interesting fight, i am wondering how could deadpool(who likes to mess around)kill those 2...

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014 - irage is out. He's got other stuff going on and has to drop. You move to round 2.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers