• 52 results
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darkseid1006: Switch Maxmillian Pegasus out with Dr. Psychobos(Ben10 Franchise) and Thief King Bakura with Caesar Clown(One Piece)

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: ok also i think it would be helpful if we deleted all our comments and reposted our teams again its taking up a lot of space on what is just simply meant to be yeah I'm in

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: thank you so much for that
are you in or just commenting on this?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: thank you also you must have some normal comic characters in here to at least two of your picks id say

"normal comic character"? As I said earlier, I don't actually have any American Comic scans to work with as my computer crashed(which had all of those on it.), so I can't pick any American comic characters because I have no scans of feats to back them up.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@darkseid1006: This is kind of messy... I would like to use Hulk and Luffy but Hulk is a brick that surpasses 100 tons and Luffy is highly hypersonic which already falls outside Street Leveler+. I think you should make more classifications and edit the limitations IMO.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By darkseid1006

@ghostravage: ok I'm on phone but I should tell you there are certain characters that can surpass the limits due to limitless strength like juggs and hulk it's only if you chose WB hulk that it would be planetary level and if you are in the rules aren't carved in stone just pm me and I can sort it out there is a small margin of leeway here