Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts

Mission Type: Bank Robbery 

Mission: The unknown man has a client who needs to transfer his money to an offshore account in Switzerland. But the police are keeping a close eye on him. Your mission, if you choose to accept (you're accepting. Deal. Lol), will to be getting his client's money out of the bank by robbing it. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
 Ok... I don't exactly have Photoshop any more so I'll have to explain the locations of stuff. The bank is located where it says "hotel". ThexX, you start at where it says "waterfront". Nick, you start at where it says "parking lot". The vault is in the white area on the Northwest side of the hotel. It is made out of titanium. It is guarded by two guards and there are another 2 guards located at the entrance. Behind the vault are lasers that will kill anybody who walks into it. The only way to deactivate it is to get a pass from one of the bankers. The electrical system is found on the South side of the bank which you can disable. Or you can use your own method (ex. blow your way through the ceiling). The entrance is the white side of the hotel that's facing the shacks and is point North. The area is populated. You may use whatever strategy you wish. Keep in mind that your team is at first not aware of competition. When somebody runs into your competitor, the rest of your team is on guard. So don't forget that you have to both take down the opposition by any means necessary and rob the bank. But your primary goal is to rob the bank. 

ThexX: 

Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier)

• Equipment: Winter Soldier Suit, Cybernetic Arm, Tactical AK-74u (Red Dot Sight, Laser Sight, Tactical Grip, Silencer), Shield Special Handgun (Explosive Rounds, Silencer), Frag Grenades, Smoke Grenades, Tactical Combat Knife,

Grifter (Wildstorm)

• Equipment: Covert Ops Armor, M4A1 Carbine (Holographic Sight, Laser Sight, Tactical Grip, Silencer), 2 FN Five Seven Handguns (Laser Sight, Explosive Rounds), White Phosphorus Grenades, Flash-bang Grenades, Tactical Combat Knife

Black Widow

Equipment: Standard suit, Widow Bite Gauntlets, 2 Glock G18 Machine Pistols(Laser Sight, Silencer), 2 Colt 1911 Handguns (Laser Sight, Silencer), Stunners, Tear-gas grenades, Frag Grenades, And a cable and a transmitter , Grappling hook and a retractable line called the Widow's Line.

Adam Jensen (Deus Ex Human Rev)(Augments Fully Upgraded)

• Equipment: Standard Suit (Suit in the Pic), Zenith 10mm Pistol (Fully Upgraded), Hurricane TMP-18 (Fully Upgraded), Longsword Whisperhead SERSR (Fully Upgraded), Frag Mines, Concussion Grades, Frag Grenades

Motoko Kusanagi (The Major) (Ghost in The Shell)

• Equipment: Section 9 Covert Suit (Thermal Cloaking), FN F2000 (Hamr Scope, Laser Sight, Tactical Grip, Silencer), FN Five Seven (Laser Sight, Silencer), Frag Grenades, Flash-Bang Grenades, Tactical Combat Knife, Tactical Wire (The one from the show)
    Nickthedevil:

Trickster: Joybuzzer gloves, Air Walkers, exploding smoke golf balls, strangling slinky, Garlic poison bubble gum, bubble gum gun, Radio intercepter headphones, razor rubber chickens, trickster bombs, chatter teeth, add electric shock handcuffs, exploding yo-yo,  x-ray glasses and stretch pole teeth. 

Owen Mercer: E lectromagnetic boomerangs, acid boomerangs, normal boomerangs,  explosion boomerangs, razor boomerangs,  and escrima sticks.

Hunter Rose (Grendel): Fencing sword, his standard mask and acrobat clothes, and his standard pitchfork. 

Heatwave: His standard fireproof jumpsuit, his flamethrower pistols (he carries 2) and a fire extinguisher tank (that's connect to a tank on his back). 

Green Goblin: his glider, gloves, mask, asphyxiation/ghost bomb, batarangs (yes, he has batarangs) toy frogs, incendiary pumpkin bombs, and hallucinogen bombs.

If you have any questions, please refer to the rules and the setup on the original Tournament OP first. If those don't answer your question you may ask me. 

Good luck.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nickthedevil

Okay, as opening strategy, Grendel's superior leadership will earn him the leader's role. A As a master tactition and strategist, he will have Axel survey the entire building with X-Ray glasses that he used in (Flash: 1/2). Upon seeing the outline of more people than the intel included, they will be on guard. Since Prosthetics will show up differently than flesh and bone, we will also know that three of the opposing team have prosthetics, maybe machine, and that they are packing alot of firepower. Linking up Grendel's and Green Goblin's comm link to Axel's head phones and scrambler, they will keep in touch and update each other as they split into to groups. Owen Mercer & Axel Walker will make their way along the south wall, to the power grid. Grendel will take Heatwave and Green Goblin northwest, to the bank vault. Upon making their way through the shacks and bus station, grendel can easily dispatch the The guards as effortlessly as ever, having left huge amounts of rooms looking as they were literally washed with blood of his mobster and mafia enemies. He can do this silently, and as secretive as possible. His stealth capabilities have allowed him to sneak up on Batman, himself (only to be saved by a screaming woman who warned him of Grendel's approach). There they will wait as Axel hacks the terminal, having hacked the FBI's own computers in Flash 1/2. All the while, axel will keep the main group updated with the positions of this mysterious other team. When finished with the power, Owen and Axel will make their way from the westside of the building, closing in behind the other unkown team, but keeping distance. When updated with the vaults power going offline, Hunter will enter the vault and slaughter the next team of cannonfodder. When we enter, we will employ the "burning bridge" tactic, in which we light the entrance to the vault, restricting access to anyone who can't get through 1000 degree walls of fire. There, they will make our own exit, and melt open the wall of the vault wih Heatwave's fire, making it easily accessible to load the cash into whatever truck or car we need to.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By renamed040924

Ah, so YOU'RE the one who took the Punisher from me!

You'd better make it past round 1 X, because if I don't get my chance for revenge when we face each other...

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nickthedevil

Axel and Owen will then go around the entrance the "Shacks" and meet up with the main group on the outside of the newly melted vault.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ThexX

I will post later got to go to work.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nickthedevil

You bet

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThexX

@Fetts: Behind the vault are lasers that will kill anybody who walks into it. The only way to deactivate it is to get a pass from one of the bankers. What are the laser guarding.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fetts
@ThexX: They're on the doorway right behind the vault door.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nickthedevil

Which are guarding the vault? The cannon fodder i killed. Other than that, there were no other instances of "Bankers" in the OP, so i assumed he meant the cannon fodder guards that were there.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ThexX

@Fetts: Ok. Another question is the money digital are is it psychical.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fetts
@ThexX: Physical. 

@nickthedevil: Well, there was actually. " Behind the vault are lasers that will kill anybody who walks into it. The only way to deactivate it is to get a pass from one of the bankers."

So there are guards guarding the vault and lasers behind the vault door. That's it for security.
ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ThexX

@nickthedevil: Sorry for not posting anything. I will try to get to it sometimes tonight are tomorrow.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Fetts

Wait wait wait. Stop. Hold everything. It has come to my attention that CadenceV2 actually has Punisher as well and also made his team first. So @ThexX: you're actually going to have to replace the Punisher.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist

@ThexX: @Fetts:

Hey Im more than good with it. I have like 8 replacement in mind. Since the Debate Started Im good with it :)

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ThexX

@CadenceV2: @Fetts: How about this. We both replace The Punisher.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist

@ThexX said:

@CadenceV2: @Fetts: How about this. We both replace The Punisher.

Im down Just edit the Characters :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fetts: @ThexX: Let ma know now Im analyzing my scenario

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By renamed040924

So... can I have Punisher in that case? :D

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fetts
@CadenceV2@nickzambuto@ThexX: I guess that's fine but it would be a lot easier if just one of you (ThexX) edited there team instead of 3 of you having to edit their teams.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fetts: I have my replacement Wolf! Ill change my tatics from the Match Im in :)

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ThexX

@Fetts: Then i will take Black Widow.

Black Widow

Equipment: Standard suit, Widow Bite Gauntlets, 2 Glock G18 Machine Pistols(Laser Sight, Silencer), 2 Colt 1911 Handguns (Laser Sight, Silencer), Stunners, Tear-gas grenades, Frag Grenades, And a cable and a transmitter , Grappling hook and a retractable line called the Widow's Line.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Fetts
@ThexX: Ok. I made the change. (Nice choice. Black Widow is one of my faves. :D)
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nickthedevil

Bump

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pokergeist

mmmmhhmmmmmm ........ Nick you change your Avatar everyday. What are now? Hellboy?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nickthedevil

@CadenceV2: heatwave.

@ThexX:@Fetts: :

Okay, as per my team crushing yours:

HeatWave and Owen will disarm your team before they can

react. Heatwave’s Gun has been said to reach over 900 Degrees Fahrenheit, and

even melt the Flash’s friction suit.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/nickthedevil/all-images/108-542002/heatwave_s_suit/105-2445606/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/nickthedevil/all-images/108-542002/heatwave_s_suit_and_fire/105-2445607/

This, coupled with his reflexes will allow him to either fryyour team into oblivion, or melt your weaponry before the team can counteract proves successful. None of your members have the quickdraw fast enough to contend with heatwave, who’s one of the fastest shooters in DC. In the past he’s melted bullets in mid air before. Here he fires before “Kid Zoom” can reach him. Kid Zoom is only able to survive his fire because the speed force protects him. Your team has this, neither.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/nickthedevil/all-images/108-542002/heatwave_s_reflexes/105-2445605/

Assuming your team can survive the hell that Heatwave brings, they will be locked in place, immobilized by the ground now melted. Owen can proceed to decimate your entire team. He’s nerfed in this tournament to run as a normal human, but I keep his meta-human reflexes that allow him to be faster than bullets.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/nickthedevil/owen-mercer/108-635495/fasterthanaspeedingbullet1/105-2445576/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/nickthedevil/owen-mercer/108-635495/fastprecise/105-2445578/

That, and he throws his boomerangs faster than the speed of sound:

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/nickthedevil/owen-mercer/108-635495/fasterthansoundpiper1/105-2445577/

To add even more onslaught, you have to receive a pounding from support fire of Green Goblin’s glider lasers (which require just the touch of a button to become automated):

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/nickthedevil/all-images/108-542002/lasers/105-2345845/

and his Batarangs simultaneously:

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/nickthedevil/all-images/108-542002/bats2/105-2346759/

Then you have to worry about Trickster’s trick bombs:

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/nickthedevil/all-images/108-542002/tumblr_m6lpgnpdq81rx5maqo1_500/105-2445690/

All this can be done within a few seconds. Each of these members battle far faster opponents than any sole member of your team. Grendel doesn't even need to do anything but watch the cutting down of everything that's in front of him. There's no way your team makes it out of this round when it's facing mine.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickthedevil: Your a Huge Flash fan huh!

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nickthedevil

If there's two things I know, It's Flash, and Spawn.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist

LOL, I know all First Age of Spawn. I collected all the Graphic Novel till issue 136. I need to get the End Games. Im a Ultimate Marvel and Ghost Rider Fan if ya cant tell.

So far I like to see some feats from Widow here. I think WILD Cats Griffter and Ghost in the Shell Major are big Hitters here.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nickthedevil

Seeing as how Telepathy is a no-no, i doubt he's any REAL problem. Then black Widow "Jobs" so much, it's basically her skill level. She's a non-factor, just like Winter Soldier, and Grifter. The two others, i doubt can contend, but then again, i know naught of their capabilites. For my ignorance of these two, I haven't posted more feats for my team.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ThexX

Okay, finally my opening strategy, My squad leader will be Motoko (just for some info Motoko is a advanced cyborg, and she is also be the leader of Section 9 think NSA on steroids). Ok since all of my squad members are high end operatives they will operate like that together. They will make their way to the bank by rooftops. When they get close to the bank they will split up Grifter and Adam will make their way to the shacks and sit up a overlook/Sniper-nest. Bucky, Widow, and Motoko will then make their way into the bank. Bucky and Widow will be dressed in civilian clothes but they have their suits and equipment conceal under their civilian clothes. The alarms will not go off because Bucky suit has security jammers built into it. Motoko on the other hand will be using her thermal cloak ability she will enter with Bucky and Widow but cloaked. Bucky and Widow will stay in the lobby while Motoko beings to scout out the area when she discovers where Vault she will silently takes out one guard and then interrogates the other at gun point. He will reveal every thing about the vault then she will take him out. She will the communicate with Bucky and Widow and tell they what the guard said (That they need the pass card). Bucky and Widow will then proceed to talk to one of the bankers. Because they will seem like great clients the banker will take they to the vault when banker opens the door to the vault hallway Widow will use her widow bite to knockout the banker out (silently). They will then gain access to the vault by pass-card and take the money. They will then exit the same way they came out. If the entrance guards realize whats going Adam will take them out by sniper fire. They will then make their way back to waterfront for extraction.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By nickthedevil

Sounds good, but i have to poin something out. In my strategy, i had my team move through the Shacks. So either your team meets mine there, and it's my five against your two, or you get there afterwards, and as a result, they are useless. In my strategy, We don't leave through the enterance. We make our own way out. Also, griter and adam vs My five? You're would be horribly stomped.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By Floopay

@nickthedevil said:

Okay, as opening strategy, Grendel's superior leadership will earn him the leader's role. A As a master tactition and strategist, he will have Axel survey the entire building with X-Ray glasses that he used in (Flash: 1/2). Upon seeing the outline of more people than the intel included, they will be on guard. Since Prosthetics will show up differently than flesh and bone, we will also know that three of the opposing team have prosthetics, maybe machine, and that they are packing alot of firepower. Linking up Grendel's and Green Goblin's comm link to Axel's head phones and scrambler, they will keep in touch and update each other as they split into to groups. Owen Mercer & Axel Walker will make their way along the south wall, to the power grid. Grendel will take Heatwave and Green Goblin northwest, to the bank vault. Upon making their way through the shacks and bus station, grendel can easily dispatch the The guards as effortlessly as ever, having left huge amounts of rooms looking as they were literally washed with blood of his mobster and mafia enemies. He can do this silently, and as secretive as possible. His stealth capabilities have allowed him to sneak up on Batman, himself (only to be saved by a screaming woman who warned him of Grendel's approach). There they will wait as Axel hacks the terminal, having hacked the FBI's own computers in Flash 1/2. All the while, axel will keep the main group updated with the positions of this mysterious other team. When finished with the power, Owen and Axel will make their way from the westside of the building, closing in behind the other unkown team, but keeping distance. When updated with the vaults power going offline, Hunter will enter the vault and slaughter the next team of cannonfodder. When we enter, we will employ the "burning bridge" tactic, in which we light the entrance to the vault, restricting access to anyone who can't get through 1000 degree walls of fire. There, they will make our own exit, and melt open the wall of the vault wih Heatwave's fire, making it easily accessible to load the cash into whatever truck or car we need to.

You need to find the Enter key on your keyboard. I love reading your strategies, and commenting on your battles, but BOO! Use the Enter key!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ThexX

@nickthedevil: Grifter has the ability to senses life energy so he will know if anybody is around. Adam also has radar senses and X-Ray vision so he will also see them coming. Grifter & Adam are expert marksman and are highly trained in covert ops so they can stay hidden. Adam has the ability to cloak (Turn invisible for periods of time) he can also be virtually silent when moving. When your team comes thorough, my two can either stay hidden are take out your enter team with out them even knowing they where their.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nickthedevil

And Axel has X-Ray glasses, that can find your team bo matter how "Stealthy" they wish to be. Also, Grendel has good enough senses to notice Batman sneaking up on him, and fast enough to react. No one on your team is stealthier than Batman.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By nickthedevil

Damn.. I didn't get the Grendel Scans... However, I can direct pu to a page that has it : http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/battleheiz/all-images/108-302601/batman___grendel__2_pg41/105-1798215/ also, Hunter has the ability to Track anyone. Here is how it looks: http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/battleheiz/all-images/108-302601/image03/105-1798262/

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ThexX

Adam has the ability to cloak while the cloak is actives he has been able to sneak right in front of highly train Spec-Ops soldiers. Also if Adam would get surrounded he as what is know as the Typhoon to see it in action go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04EdxUnpdcs&feature=player_embedded.And like i said before Grifter has the ability to sense life energy so he will sense people coming there way. Also you said that Axel well only uses his X-Ray glasses to scope out the Bank.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nickthedevil

And he can keep them on? lol they look like Sunglasses. And lightweight too. And even if you have "Cloaking" You're still not sneaking up on Grendel. He had his back entirely turned when Batman sneaked up on him. He's not getting on Hunter. Also, i think the place is populated, so you'd be sensing an entire crowd of life energy.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ThexX

Ok Axel can keep on his sunglass but you said that he only scopes out the bank not the enter map. Let me explain better Adam has the ability to cloak and stay absolute silent. So unless Grendel can smell him Adam is going to stay hidden. And with Grifter yes the place is populated but it would see strange for a group of five people walking towards some shacks.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ThexX
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nickthedevil

Yes I get the point. But isn't the entire building a bank? 0__o bank =\= vault. A vault is where they keep the money in. Te bank is the entire facility.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nickthedevil

But let me ask: how does he get "Entirely silent" as you said? What, is it some part of the cloak?

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ThexX

No his silent moving is a entirely different augment. But he can have a multiple augments active at once. and some are even active at all times.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#43  Edited By ReVamp

The bump

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SandMan_

Bleh!

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By blackadamFTW

nickthedevil's team should win, in my book.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By nickthedevil

What augment is it?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#47  Edited By Floopay

@ReVamp said:

The bump

Okay Hammer...should we all do it?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nickthedevil

I also feel that you might not be successful in surprising us. Owen's faster-than-sound reflexes will allow him to react to you successfully, and maybe even hit you with an EMP boomerang, and/ or an acid boomerang. Or all the boomerangs.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ThexX

The silent moving is apart of his cybernetic legs. But remember Adam is Fully upgrade so he has all of his augments.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#50  Edited By ReVamp

@Floopay said:

@ReVamp said:

The bump

Okay Hammer...should we all do it?

Thanks for reading,