Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts

Mission Type: Kidnapping 

Target: Ai Suyu 

Mission: One of the three contacts the unknown man has is actually Ai Suyu. Your mission, which you have accepted, is to kidnap Ai Suyu, kill anybody or anything that stands in your way, including competition, and extract the whereabouts of the unknown man from him. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
 If you thought all hell rain down in the last round, wait until you finish reading this. 

Now this might be a little hard to explain the locations of everything. So if you are unclear of where something is, tell me. 

Nick, your team is located on the street in the Southwest corner. Beats, your team is located in the building in the Southeast corner. The area is somewhat populated. Ai Suyu is in the cafe at the far North of the map. Obviously, he'll have security. Firstly, there's police. Nothing so bad. Except this is an elite French squadron. You see these are cloaked policemen patrolling the street in the South. Three are armed with M4A1 Grenadiers and one is armed with an M134 minigun. There are also thirty Borg. Fifteen Borg on the stairway to the West and another fifteen in the alley to the East. Did I mention the forty Hand ninjas that come out two minutes into your match? Twenty in each middle building. Then there are the five Unblooded Predators in the park in the middle. They come five minutes into your match. And then there's the mind controlled Gray Hulk in the street to the North. He comes ten minutes into your match. And seven minutes into the match comes a helicopter. So have fun with all that :). 

Nickthedevil:

Trickster: Joybuzzer gloves, Air Walkers, exploding smoke golf balls, strangling slinky, Garlic poison bubble gum, bubble gum gun, Radio intercepter headphones, razor rubber chickens, trickster bombs, chatter teeth, add electric shock handcuffs, exploding yo-yo,  x-ray glasses and stretch pole teeth. 

Owen Mercer: Electromagnetic boomerangs, acid boomerangs, normal boomerangs,  explosion boomerangs, razor boomerangs,  and escrima sticks.

Hunter Rose (Grendel): Fencing sword, his standard mask and acrobat clothes, and his standard pitchfork. 

Heatwave: His standard fireproof jumpsuit, his flamethrower pistols (he carries 2) and a fire extinguisher tank (that's connect to a tank on his back). 

Green Goblin: his glider, gloves, mask, asphyxiation/ghost bomb, batarangs (yes, he has batarangs) toy frogs, incendiary pumpkin bombs, and hallucinogen bombs. 

Beatboks1: 

Shield - Nothing

Argus - Leather body armor with teflon fibre glass trim and Kevlar weave. Nunchakus spent uranium sheathed in titanium "heavier than hell" according to the weapon maker who made them for him.

Manhunter-  Power baton that has attachments with different uses - sonic blaster, magnetic pulse weapon allows magnetic fields to be used to repulse or attract (uses it to help in leaps, scale buildings attack enemies). Heavily armored kevlat. Sensor mask that has infra red vision magnification and hearing enhancements. 

Bullseye- Acid Arrows, Adamantium Arrows (often combined with Electrical arrowheads), Blunt Arrows, Bola Arrows, Boomerang Arrowhead (allows an arrow to return to shooter), Cable Arrow (allowing him to swing through the air), Electrical Arrow, Electromagnetic pulse arrow, Blast (Explosive) Arrow, Flare Arrow, Freeze arrow, Glue arrow (explodes in a mass of glue), Matter disruptor arrow, Magnetic Arrowhead (adheres to metal surfaces; can be added to other arrows), Magno-volt arrow, Net Arrow, Putty Arrow (adheres to rough surfaces, and can stop exposed machinery), Rocket Arrowhead (boosts range, can be added to other arrows), Rust arrows, Smoke Arrow, Hyper Sonic Arrow, Suction Cup Arrowhead (adheres to smooth surfaces; can be added to other arrows), Taser arrows (which he's shown to have used in gas and electrical forms), Tear Gas Arrow, Thermal Arrow, Vibranium Arrow (must have supplement Magnetic, Putty, or Suction Cup arrowhead to stick to target; deadens kinetic and vibratory energies), Vibration Arrow.

Justice-Nothing 

If you have any questions, please refer to the rules and the setup on the original Tournament OP first. If those don't answer your question you may ask me. 

Good luck.  
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Fetts
@beatboks1: Yup. Looks peachy.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By nickthedevil

Uh, I have to ask... I have Heatwave, a man who was able to light a large portion of Central city on fire, during Rogue War.... what stops me from just Burning the entire place down and walking away?

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fetts
@nickthedevil: The fact that you need Ai Suyu alive. Plus, is he even considered street level if he can do that much damage? If not, he'll have to be limited on how much damage he can dish out.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nickthedevil

@Fetts: No, it's not like he shoots a spread of fire and WHOOSH! the entire city is set ablaze. but he shoots enough and fire can start, then soon it reaches gas pipes and things of the like and then you have yourself a full scale inferno.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fetts
@nickthedevil: Oh. Ok then. You had me concerned there for a moment. Lol. Still. Not to argue against your point or anything but I just felt like I should say that that would be risking Ai Suyu's life greatly.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nickthedevil

Lol, i wasn't going with that method, I was just asking if I was able to. This changes things though, as I can set ablaze almost every way in and out.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nickthedevil

Owen should knock Bullseye's head right off. Owen is way out of Lester's league.Here I have Owen proving he throws faster than sound:

coupled with the ability to throw multiple takes care of Lester, Manhunter and Justice. That should leave Armor, and sadly, I don't know who argus is. will do more research right now.

That leaves Armor to defend against Heatwave's fire, and Trickster's bombs. How well is her heat resistance?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nickthedevil

@beatboks1 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@nickthedevil:

1. Nice try but a quick question. How does he even know WHERE to throw at. Grenda's senses IMO aren't going to be enough to cut it. I have a team very heavily focused on stealth. One of my guy's (Argus) can be invisible for crying out load. Not to mention that Argus faced the entire (Flash) Rogues Gallery (which included Cold, Heat Wave, Weather Wizard, Mirror Master and Boomerang. He lost but he held them off long enough for their target to get across the city to safety. AND What sort of Flash fan are you if you don't know Argus ?? He operates In Wally's home city, and first appeared in Flash during Bloodlines.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/beatboks1/argus/108-583816/argus_faces_flash_rogues_gallery/105-2197576/

Not to mention since his healing factor matches Deadpool (his eyes grew back) with enhanced speed, strength and agility. And his vision basically gives him

2. Faster than sound LOL, so what. Modern high powered bullets are too, want me to show you 20,000 scans of Lester bullet timing or better?? This is truly the best you can do?? It's still a boomerang limited to the aerodynamics of it. Lester has caught and returned faster objects to their user in a way they didn't like, and he's a better aim (unless you can show me something that beats killing someone with a paper clip).

for now how about these

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/beatboks1/all-images/108-52364/many_multiple_attacks/105-2494614/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/beatboks1/all-images/108-52364/bullseye_vs_xmen/105-2494613/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/beatboks1/all-images/108-52364/bullseye_tags_spiderman_twice/105-2494612/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/beatboks1/all-images/108-52364/bullseye_multiple_attacks/105-2494609/

If there is anyone who's out of their league it's Owen

3. Neither fire or boomerangs are taking down Justice.

His shields could protect many from a bomb that took down a building, yes they broke and he went down but they still took the impact

4. Quite frankly there's even a doubt that Heatwave will be able to use his heat gun, or Goblin any of his devices or Trickster. See they are all based on technology which can be just as easily made useless by Manhunter as this

Magnetic pulse means no electricity. Or if there is any metal your weapons become mine

That's without the baton's other applications like sonic, or taser blast.

So I seriously doubt that Manhunter, Justice and Dark Hawkeye are getting taken down by Owen On his own. Not a snowballs chance in hell.

Shield (not Armor) can tank most things and come back even harder

1. Becaus eAxel has X-ray goggles, that's why. In Flash 1/2 he uses them to see under a girl's towel as he's passing by.

also, on Argus Never cared for him. Didn't like him one bit, and that's my reason. take it or leave it.

2. Yeah, Not faster than his Boomerangs. He's thrown far faster than sound. Far far more. Bullets =/= Owen's Boomerangs. they tag the Flash. read up man. Even Flash himself commented on it. And he isn't a better aimer. I can show you that Owen's done far better, using a paper clip too. This first couple of scans have him tagging and redirecting Deadshot's Bullet fire. a Better aimer too than Bullseye, and in this case, using faster projectiles.

Now in this next pair of scans, He absolutely destroys and tags A clone of Jay Garrick, Who was owning the Outsiders before Owen stepped in.

You do understand that, right? A ruthless clone of Jay Garrick.

3. That wasn't as fast as Owen's Boomerangs. not even close. His head would be gone before he could react.

and Awesome, But you do know the Rogues have improved their guns over the years right? and if so, that is majorly bad writing. THEY FIGHT SHOULDER TO SHOULDER WITH A GUY WHO PULSES LIGHTNING. Being so close to electrictiy like that would actually destroy their guns anyway. SO if their guns can withstand being in the same room and area as a supercell thunderstorm, then they can sure as hell take a tiny magnetic pulse. The scan also contradicts itself with the Reporter's microphone still working.

4. Not everything we have is metal. Heatwave has his fire extinguisher that burns through enough oxygen to put out his own fires. How about a shot to the face that covers his head? then you still have to deal with Green Goblin's gloves. He has the reflexes to tag spider-man's web line with a thunderbolt. But here he shoots a flare that tumbles and blinds him.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nickthedevil

@beatboks1 said:

@nickthedevil:

1. Just love how you've ignored the main question, how does your team even know mine is there little lone where to aim? My team isn't attacking and is using their stealth Grendal's senses aren't enough.

2.Owen < Lester it simply a fact. Owen looses to so many including Batman and less. Lester on the other hand isn't taken down he takes the heroes down. Best that's happened is they stop him from completing a contract. It's as simple a B grader vs Front liner

3. It wasn't contradictory, he was aiming it at Snart, why would it affect something some where else.. He's also upgraded his Baton over the years, added many uses to the power baton (which may I remind you was used by the Manhunter cult to take on Green Lanterns ). BY the end of his run he could use it to fly (when he again took out an upgraded Captain Cold like a child)

No Caption Provided

Clearly that is above the limits, but really want to go down that route. Because whatever upgrade your weapons had wont match the limited top of Manhunter's upgrade. I mean the baton started out as the weapon of the Manhunters made by the Guardians of the universe to police the galaxy. Not to mention that Shaw has taken on and bested the Satellite era JLA more than a few times. Which one of your team could contend with that exactly??

4. I see you've offered nothing to counter Shield or Justice in that last post. Could that be because you've come up short?? A little out matched aren't you ?

Let's see how much

a)My team has three members with a healing Factor ( Argus, Shield and Justice). Argus' being roughly around Deadpool level, admittedly Justice needs to focus to heal and draw on the same energy he does for blasts and shields, which limits how much he can during battle

b) My team has one member with the durability of Luke Cage (Shield) and another who can put up defence to that level (Justice's shields)

c) three members with enhanced senses one of whom has sight that is arguably the best in comics (literally combining almost every vision power around - Xray, utraviolet, Infrared, radio wave, see through deception/truth, movement read, predictive sight, see weaknesses, code break sight)

d) Two members (Argus and Shield) with enhanced physicals, super strength, speed agility. In the case of Shield upper limit allowed on all.

e) THE best assassin in comics. Basically Deadshot with a gun, GA/Hawkeye with a bow, and yes Boomerang with a boomerang. Armed with one massive arsenal

f) A guy who can become near invisible (Argus)

g) a planner who has taken on the JLA when the name meant something and proven to be a real threat and taken down far more powerful characters than any on your team with ease.

Who did you bring again

Oh that's right 2 guy's with gadgets, a guy who throws boomerangs, a guy with a heat gun and a Batman wanna be. Only one guy on your team has any enhanced characteristics.

Sorry Nick but the more I look at it you brought knives to a gun fight.

Any way you look at it. In order to take down my team in any lasting manner you have to make one hell of a lot of noise. That noise will bring all the defenses down on you (Borg, Ninja, police, helicopter, Hulk etc) Taking me on early will be your downfall for the scenario. Not taking me on early means you leave me to take you out surreptitiously at my leisure. There is no way you can both take me out and successfully complete the scenario.

This entire post is absurd. let's start: I did post why we'd see you, and again, I repeat, Axel has X-ray glasses.

2. cute. You have nothing to back that up. Feats i've shown you are far better than anything you've bothered to show. No where, ever has Owen lost to Batman. He's actually beaten Dick Grayson in H2H combat. Nice try though. What don't you get about my scans? I LOVE how you didn't address his owning the Jay Garrick copy. is it because you came up a bit short handed? I think so. But just for you, here. He hits Flash. Sure, Flash was talking to Axel, but with his femtosecond reflexes, the Boomerang was just going to fast for him to react. Even when Flash isn't aware of a shot, He feel's the bullet touch his skin, and can vibrate it through him before it hurts him. (refer to JLA: Tower of Babel issue 2). The flash says it was going too fast, and you think Bullseye is better? What... the... hell...

3. Pretty sure Captain cold was drunk in that scan. Also, it's an older scan. The rogues have been upgraded since then, if you don't recall Blacksmith's run with the Rogues.

4. I did refer to Justice and Armor? I said Armor has never taken Heat of 1000 degrees farenheit and also said Justice would have his head ripped off before he could process anything whatsoever. NONE of your characters have the needed reflexes to attack mine. This entire listing thing you did was quite stupid, considering I addressed everything, but lets go through it.

a) Deadpool's healing factor doesn't bring him back from being a pile of ashes, or melted into the cement. Your team isn't going to have time to heal. Especially with Justice's sheilds. You forget that boomerangs can come back around right?

b)I feel like I heard this before, and addressed it...

C) alright, this is useless, seeing as how I didn't count on using stealth, but whatever.

d) Okay? They'll be melted into the ground, regardless.

e) This is... pointless.

f) already addressed it. like, three times.

g) Okay, this is pointless too. I won't even address it.

All in all, I feel like you didn't read a damn thing I said...

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@beatboks1: @nickthedevil: This is pretty good debate.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nickthedevil

@CadenceV2: Thank you

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickthedevil: no prob.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nickthedevil

@beatboks1: Oh, then my bad. I realize people can get busy. no worry :P

now, per the battle:

None of what I have has come up short, it's actually toppled yours. But before I address ANYTHING i need to know why in holy hell you call Ted Kord and Batman B listers? What? Bullseye lost to Deadpool in a stragith up projectile match. a loser who can't even beat Black Widow in a H2H. He lsoes continuosly to Daredevil, and you call them a B lister? WTF? Nothing you have shown shows that Bullseye's better. Can't believe what you have no evidence for.

And for the record:

"Argus has healed from having molten metal all over him in momnents, really don't see an issue here."

This kind of arguement is repetitive and weak in your posts here. Molten metal =/= Heatwave's flame. show me scans so I can point out their faults.

also: X-rays work by Radioactivity, and other things, not just by EM. but you are welcome to show me that he can indeed bend the EM waves to stop something like lets say, X-ray.

I'm not posting any more material until you prove these points:

1."Lester is just better"

2."Xrays can be bent my Manhunter"

Just because someone is "better known" doesn't mean they are just all around better. another weak arguement from you.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fetts
@CadenceV2 said:

@beatboks1: @nickthedevil: This is pretty good debate.

I second that.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nickthedevil

Never seen feats of Bullseye's that have him tagging straight up automatic fired bullets. And not of Deadshot's level. No chance in hell. Also, no. I showed you Scans of Owen tagging Jay Garrick's evil clone, and tagging Flash head on. You have dismissed these scans and said nothing of it. So i'm going to assume you have no answer for that. Also, no. I've yet to see Deadpool's regeneration bring him back from being a boilling liquid you're referring to said regeneration as if it brings you back from any and all things. It doesn't.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By Saren

@beatboks1 said:

Bullseye has never actually lost to DD he's been foiled in what he is out to achieve but at best DD has only stalemated.

Not sure whether external input is allowed, but Daredevil has beaten Bullseye several times. And beaten him badly once or twice too.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nickthedevil

@Citizenbane: I think the external input is allowed for this tourney. @Beatboks1: Came to say that I'd reply in the morning. Got busy and couldn't type out a (better) counter.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nickthedevil

Okay before I say anything: Wow. Just wow. I can find you loads more of time's DD's kicked Lester's ass badly. I'm also worried. You're using cover art to back up your reasoning :/ no man. Just no. Also, none of that is Captain Boomerang's boomerangs. None go faster than he does. You can call him a joke, but he's actually solo-ed the Outsiders, solo-ed Pied Piper and James Jesse. He's even beaten the Teen Titans. As far as I see it, Bullseye is outclassed severely. You are avoiding the feats I gave you, of his tagging Jay Garrick's clone with not just one, but 5 explosive boomerangs, and Hitting The Flash across the face with a frontal attack. Those alone trump everything you have.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nickthedevil

Also Heatwave's gun puts out Cold's freeze gun. Absurd is you thinking that a freeze arrow is in Cold's gun's league. At all. Even Mister Freeze can't achieve a gun on Leonard's level, and has had no problem saying so. I will get you THAT scan in a bit.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By Deranged Midget

@beatboks1 said:

You spoke of Owen's Multiple attacks, any this good

I'd just like to point something out if you fella's don't mind. The first scan kinda disproves your point about Bullseye's aim considering that Osborn planted a tracking/homing beacon in Spider-man's suit, more specifically his Spider emblem. Anything that Bullseye threw at Spider-man would be able to change trajectory in order to hit Spidey.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Deranged Midget

@beatboks1: I wasn't referring to those scans now was I? Don't see the need for aggressiveness either.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Deranged Midget

@beatboks1: You know exactly what I was referring to, but I'm not here to derail the thread or argue anymore since it's not my place.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#24  Edited By beatboks1

Best of luck next round Nick

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers