#1 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure. What do you think

#2 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Terra

#3 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Terra are you talking about. Terra I, Judas Junior, Terra II, little miss geokinetic from the grave, or Terra III, Girl Scout.

I say Toph but it depends on the Terra.

#4 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Toph most definitely. I know I may be sounding ignorant here, but All I've ever seen Terra do(to my memory) is lift boulders with her mind and throw them at people. Oh, and control magma and cause an earthquake.

But Toph can do much more. She can control any form of earth there is, and, I quote her: "She is the best earthbender ever."

She can even control metal to some extent. And Toph isn't weighed down by Sight, which can decieve.

#5 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

i can see toph winning but a big problem is that terra usual pops up off the ground on a rock and flies around so toph would have a hard time trying to find terra

#6 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

But, still, think of it. She may not be able to see her, but she can still hear her. Surely, a Ginat rock flying through the air makes some kind of noise. I know Toph's hearing isn't so great, but she still has it nonetheless.

A huge rock flying around has to startle some kind of animal or human, and she follows the sound, and then BOOM.

#7 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, I say toph is going to win this but that's probably going to be the hardest part of the fight for toph

#8 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"But, still, think of it. She may not be able to see her, but she can still hear her. Surely, a Ginat rock flying through the air makes some kind of noise. I know Toph's hearing isn't so great, but she still has it nonetheless. A huge rock flying around has to startle some kind of animal or human, and she follows the sound, and then BOOM."

Toph has excellent hearing, common for blind people or people who are mute. People who lack a sense, their other senses are better. Remember she said she never ever forgets a voice like most blind people since it is their only way of identification. Remember in the first episode of the third season, the Awakening, when the commander of another Fire Nation fleet whispers to his leuitenants that they aren't of the Fire Nation, Toph hears and calls out while bending the metal bridge connecting the ships that the commander and his allies where on, causing it to crumble and shatter causing them to fall into the sea.

Going into the ground and popping out of the ground is a common Earthbending move among skilled or master earthbenders for surprise. Toph would see and hear Terra tunneling. The hardest part of the battle for Toph would be Terra flying through the air on her rock. Toph would see Terra take off and could guess her position and do something about it.

#9 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Elemental says:

"Which Terra are you talking about. Terra I, Judas Junior, Terra II, little miss geokinetic from the grave, or Terra III, Girl Scout.I say Toph but it depends on the Terra."

Terra 2

#10 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Toph hands down,

#11 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Toph hands down,

#12 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Malewis says:

"Toph hands down, "

I second that motion. Terra I would've been a different story.

#13 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

Terra no problem