Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Grandmaster Luke Skywalker.
DE Darth Sidious.
Vs.
Darth Caedus.
Yoda.
Darth Plagueis.

All morals off, everyone wants to eradicate the other team immensely.
Location, a planet completely devoid of life.
Commence.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Obi wan.

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By FlashKnight

Team 1

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 2 should win.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Team 2 should win.

im interested in your reasoning behind this.

if its not too much trouble?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: All of them are approaching both members on Team 1. One member light, they lose, but one extra is enough to tip the scales in their favour. I can go into specifics if you want, like skill, power ect

LamLam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 pretty comfortably.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 in a pretty good fight.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

lol Essence Transfer FTW.

But in a physical fight, team 2 most of the time.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@i_like_swords: no i am adequately versed in these guys' skill and strength to understand what you mean.

I happen to agree believe it or not

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mije_101

Could go either way. Plagueis is easily the least skilled duelist but he's still fast enough to keep up.

Probably team 2 for the majority.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say team 2, but I could see team 1 winning quite a few rounds. ESSENCE TRANSFER!! Haha.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

team 2

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I'll say Team 1 for three reasons:

Essence Transfer

Telepathy (Sidious is just ridiculous but I doubt it'll really come to that)

Telekinesis (Luke was able to ragdoll Caedus, and should be able to do the same to everyone else here and with his speed edge should be able to even up the numbers quick enough.)

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 could win could win through Essence Transfer or if Sidious launches a Force Storm cause he doesn't give a sh!t.

But team 2 would probably win a majority.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#20  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Luke and Sidious.

With no morals, Palpatine could simply open up a Force Storm that kills everyone on team 2, sans, maybe, Caedus if he decides to teleport himself somewhere else.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke and Sidious.

With no morals, Palpatine could simply open up a Force Storm that kills everyone on team 2, sans maybe Caedus if he decides to teleport himself somewhere else.

This.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: You really think the other team lack enough presence to prevent Palpatine from just opening a massive Force storm? And if things were that simple wouldn't Palpatine just Force storm every opponent he encounters, i.e Luke? Not seeing it, personally.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@i_like_swords:

You really think the other team lack enough presence to prevent Palpatine from just opening a massive Force storm?

Without morals, I don't see why not. He has opened one up in an instant after his defeat at Endor. He also opened up a massive Force Storm, seemingly without too much strain that swallowed an entire fleet of ships while having a conversation with Luke and Leia.

And if things were that simple wouldn't Palpatine just Force storm every opponent he encounters, i.e Luke?

He doesn't need to open one up against Luke, as Skywalker can't beat him in a straight up duel during that time period. So, why would morals on Palpatine want to ravage everything, including himself and his workers just to kill someone he has practically stomped without going to drastic measures? Also, just because he wasn't that doesn't mean he can't and won't with morals off.

Star Wars universe wouldn't be fun if Papatine just Force Stormed everything.

Not seeing it, personally.

I really don't see why not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Without morals, I don't see why not. He has opened one up in an instant after his defeat at Endor. He also opened up a massive Force Storm, seemingly without too much strain that swallowed an entire fleet of ships while having a conversation with Luke and Leia.

I'm pretty sure Sidious required more time than would be afforded to him in this fight, to open up the fleet consuming Force storm.

He doesn't need to open one up against Luke, as Skywalker can't beat him in a straight up duel during that time period. So, why would morals on Palpatine want to ravage everything, including himself and his workers just to kill someone he has practically stomped without going to drastic measures? Also, just because he wasn't that doesn't mean he can't and won't with morals off.

Star Wars universe wouldn't be fun if Papatine just Force Stormed everything.

I mean, I guess Sidious could at least attempt a FS with his morals switched off, but my point is he is the kind of character to entertain physical duels despite a Force advantage, and opening up a Force storm on opponents as formidable as those on the other team who are basically right in front of him seems like something he would be too pressured to accomplish.

We haven't seen Sidious apply the Force Storm in combat against Force users, either. Not saying it's impossible just because we haven't seen it, but I think it'd be difficult to prove exactly how he would go about it in-theory.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@i_like_swords:

I'm pretty sure Sidious required more time than would be afforded to him in this fight, to open up the fleet consuming Force storm.

Maybe, but oe that big isn't even needed, no one here has the power set to escape a decent size one except Caedes.

I mean, I guess Sidious could at least attempt a FS with his morals switched off, but my point is he is the kind of character to entertain physical duels despite a Force advantage, and opening up a Force storm on opponents as formidable as those on the other team who are basically right in front of him seems like something he would be too pressured to accomplish.

Palatine's characters doesn't matter in a morals off-fight. As what he normally does is completely thrown out of the window.

We haven't seen Sidious apply the Force Storm in combat against Force users, either.

Because he doesn't have too. But I've explained that already and I'm not doing it again.

But they have been open to kill smaller targets/ Force sensitives by far, far, far less skilled Force Users than Palpatine (I.E. Darth Rivan with the Darkstaff). It's plain silly to think Palpatine couldn't accomplish it if he wanted to. Let's not forget he opened one right before he died upon getting thrown down the shaft at Endor-----ergo, he knows how to open them under pressure.

Not saying it's impossible just because we haven't seen it, but I think it'd be difficult to prove exactly how he would go about it in-theory.

Morals off, he would just go for whatever gives him the win. And if opening a Force Storm would give him the win, I don't see why he won't.

sXe619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off? Probably Team One due to superior Force powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Maybe, but oe that big isn't even needed, no one here has the power set to escape a decent size one except Caedes.

So how quickly do you think Sidious can consume the other team with an adequately powerful storm? Battle forum default suggests just shy of melee range starting distance, and there's also the possibility that Palpatine gets hit by telekinesis/lightning from range in order to interrupt his attempts at summoning a storm.

Palatine's characters doesn't matter in a morals off-fight. As what he normally does is completely thrown out of the window.

The stipulations are in your favour, this thread.

Because he doesn't have too. But I've explained that already and I'm not doing it again.

I made it clear that that wasn't even my argument in the next sentence :/

But they have been open to kill smaller targets/ Force sensitives by far, far, far less skilled Force Users than Palpatine (I.E. Darth Rivan with the Darkstaff). It's plain silly to think Palpatine couldn't accomplish it if he wanted to. Let's not forget he opened one right before he died upon getting thrown down the shaft at Endor-----ergo, he knows how to open them under pressure.

I have no doubt Palpatine could (although initially I wasn't sure if he had much of a combat application for the power), my main issue is that him soloing everyone on the other team with a Force Storm is ludicrous, to me.

Morals off, he would just go for whatever gives him the win. And if opening a Force Storm would give him the win, I don't see why he won't.

That point was in reference to how he uses FS's in combat, not if he'd use them. Even entertaining the idea that Sidious can in fact solo the other team with a Force storm, he probably won't have a chance to.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@i_like_swords: Before I go even further, I would like to say that I don't even believe this bullsh!t myself, I'm just debating it because I can, and I like going against the majority and challeging said beliefes to debunk my crap. ^-^

So how quickly do you think Sidious can consume the other team with an adequately powerful storm?

Depends. He created one that was big enough to teleport himself away from Endor in an instant several years before his prime, or mastering the ability.

The moment the Emperor "died" at the Battle of Endor, Droga fell into an inexplicable insanity, butchering his crew and causing the Emperor's Shadowto plunge into Kaal's oceans. Even as he perished, Palpatine used the dark side knowledge the Sith Lords had granted him years earlier to rend space itself and transmigrate his essence across lightyears to Droga's body.

Credit Silver2467

--Taken from Gamer #5

It could take 20 seconds, it could take a minute.

Battle forum default suggests just shy of melee range starting distance, and there's also the possibility that Palpatine gets hit by telekinesis/lightning from range in order to interrupt his attempts at summoning a storm.

Possibly. That depends on how Palpatine plays it to be honest. He could just teleport himself far away, and attack them from afar with Force Storms with morals off----that's how I would play it at least. :P

The stipulations are in your favour, this thread.

: )

I made it clear that that wasn't even my argument in the next sentence :/

Alright.

I have no doubt Palpatine could (although initially I wasn't sure if he had much of a combat application for the power), my main issue is that him soloing everyone on the other team with a Force Storm is ludicrous, to me.

Well, maybe it is. But it's a possibly. He has created a semmingly man-sized Force Storm in an instant before mastering thee power, so if they make a mistake and allow him to get space----it could spell disaster. Palpatine could solo this, but for a majority? Maybe not.

Even without Force Storms, Palpatine could solo, since neither of them can destroy his essence, nor even detect it. But that's a red herring as that not what's being discussed here. Hehe.

That point was in reference to how he uses FS's in combat, not if he'd use them.

We never actually see him do it, but I have no doubt in my mind that he can with his precision and control

Even entertaining the idea that Sidious can in fact solo the other team with a Force storm, he probably won't have a chance to.

Maybe, maybe not. But his Essence sure can.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: I hope you spill soup on your t-shirt tbh

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthSamburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

obi-wan isnt even in this fight tbh

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tbh that high joke ground is getting old

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My name is blue? WTF I wanted it to be green :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Caedus?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Caedus?

Copy/paste what I posted yesterday:

Outrunning blaster bolts, while injured from sonic weapons, absorbing/reflecting gigatons of energy with one-hand, moving faster than Ben can perceive, tossing around 50 meters vessel, casually dismantling X-Wings, and beating multiple Yuuzhan Vong Slayers (one of which, took it to the likes of Leia and Kyp Durron), Gave GM Luke all he can handle, stomped Kyle Katarn, Valin Horn and two other Jedi while injured , tossed a land-speeder while in the mist of a duel, telepathically, erasing Ben's memories, stated as being more powerful than Darth Vader, stated as being second only behind Luke in the NJO (yeah, even more powerful than the vessel tossing, Black Hole manipulating Kyp Durron, you know, the one that sent Corran Horn flying with a casual flick of his wrist).

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers