Floopay

Haha, that's a new way to put it.

But yeah, I feel Bats and Daredevil are outmatched here

#7 Edited by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Top Cow rocks the house.

I like your enthusiasm lol!

#8 Posted by IcePrince_X (4842 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay...granting that the street levelers of Top Cow don't have their artifacts...DC/Marvel may take this on the bag easily.

Honestly, with all her powers and potential...the Magdalena is the weakest link here in terms of fighting skills though she can always have her ala penance stare to her enemies. Ian Nottingham is the most ruthless here and can at least level off the fight with the elemination of at least two characters at once.

#9 Edited by Wyldsong (4990 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's see...even without an artifact, Ian is still pretty much superhuman (easily catching bullets with his hands, cutting a car nearly in two with a katana, keeping up with artifact bearers). Aphrodite is fast enough to tag and react to speedsters (she took down Velocity from Cyberforce), is exceedingly durable, and has kept up with artifact bearers herself. The Magdalena is probably the weakest link without the spear of destiny, but that should be considered standard gear for her. She (Patience) has shown the skill to keep up with the likes of the Darkness and the Witchblade in the past.

The main one from team DC/Marvel that I would worry about is Wolverine. While I believe the SoD could put him down, I am not sure Patience is skilled enough to do so (unless Wolvie fights all beserker and plans to tank some hits that is -- then he could be in some trouble). I think Ian could feasibly take DS down, since we have seen where a skilled enough swordsman can pierce DS's armor, and Aphrodite has proven to have the speed to tag the avoidance master DD (as does Ian) -- though don't get me wrong, neither of these would be an easy task. Either Ian or Aphrodite could feasibly put Bat's down -- it would be a tough fight. I do think Patience could give a lot of the guys on team DC/Marvel a good fight, I am just not sure if she could pull that many wins (I need to reread my Magdalena comics, been awhile, need to refresh my memory on her skills).

As much as I want to scream team Top Cow to the heavens here, I think the combination of team DC/Marvel slightly edges them out in a good fight, with Wolverine being the MVP for his skill, durability, and the all important healing factor.

#10 Edited by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: Magdalena has the SoD as it is standard for her and she makes use of it in every issue. If I did take it, thats kind of like taking away Spider-man's webshooters lol. The blood sword and the coin of Solomon are not necessarily standard for Ian and Aphrodite so they are not using them and have standard firearms/swords.

#11 Edited by Wyldsong (4990 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: Magdalena has the SoD as it is standard for her and she makes use of it in every issue. If I did take it, thats kind of like taking away Spider-man's webshooters lol. The blood sword and the coin of Solomon are not necessarily standard for Ian and Aphrodite so they are not using them and have standard firearms/swords.

Makes sense. I just saw another poster state that they are without their artifacts, so that's why I questioned it.