#1 Posted by Captain_Vietnam (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Top character super power/ super human control electric capability, remote attack power electric - The popular characters and celebrities.....whatever related to electric...

Affected by technology: Black Bolt, Electro, Dr Doom, Black Vulcan, Black Lightning, Infamous, Jedi (Star War)

Affected by magic: Thor, Captain Marvel (Shazam), Black Adam

Other/ not classified: Storm (I'm still not clear and the ability to manipulate the power of the weather she come from? she has no mythology!, she did not undergo biological experiments, radioactive ....)

and..... ?!

#2 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_vietnam: So....are we supposed to post other characters with electric manipulation?

If so, this isn't a battle

#3 Edited by TheIrishDoctor (459 posts) - - Show Bio

Jedi should be magic rather than affected by technology (Yeah, I know it's not magic, but it's a lot closer to magic than technology). In the tech round, Dr. Doom wins, or possibly Darth Sidious if you're talking ALL Jedi/Sith. In the Magic round, Thor or Black Adam wins. In the final round...I dunno. Those are all really awesome characters. Probably Doom honestly...

#4 Posted by Captain_Vietnam (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Who strongest ?

#5 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the best thread title ever.

#6 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

my favorite

#7 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_vietnam: Storm is a mutant. A mutant in Marvel is someone who was born with their powers thanks to evolution. You could place Magneto with her as well in the same category, as he can also manipulate electricity.

As far as the most powerful character with said power. I would have to go with Zeus.

#8 Posted by Captain_Vietnam (193 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_vietnam: Storm is a mutant. A mutant in Marvel is someone who was born with their powers thanks to evolution. You could place Magneto with her as well in the same category, as he can also manipulate electricity.

As far as the most powerful character with said power. I would have to go with Zeus.

oh thank for help :D

#9 Edited by DonKelly (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't see Live Wire in there. She also has electric related powers. I don't know where she ranks in terms of power but in the Superman animated series, her attacks were powerful enough to hurt Superman. I would need to do more research on her though to be sure where she fits in. Also Lightning Lad from L.O.S.H. He's another one that I don't know how powerful he is but he also uses electrical attacks. And if 'Magneto' is added cause he can control the earth's electromagnetic field, then we have to add 'Static' in there too cause his powers are similar.

#10 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11049 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by lethalsmash (94 posts) - - Show Bio

What about black lightning and havoc, and Thor has some powerful lightning.

#12 Edited by lethalsmash (94 posts) - - Show Bio