• 72 results
#1 Posted by GreyLantern (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, and Hank Pym, who has his stingers and his ant-controlling helmet, adapted to grow as well as shrink with him. (I know Wasp is in the pic, but she's not in the battle. Current versions all, and completely bloodlusted.

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash (Barry Allen), and Green Lantern (Hal Jordan). Current versions, except for Hal, who is back from the dead and has his ring back. Completely bloodlusted. Both teams know the other team's abilities.

Here's my view on it. Thor and Hulk gang up on Superman, and win, due to Thor's magic. Flash runs up and takes out Hulk, but is taken out himself by Thor. Meanwhile, Batman is fighting Cap, and they're mostly even, but Hank causes ants to crawl up into Batman's suit, distracting him and giving Cap the chance to deliver the killing blow. Iron Man is quickly taken out by GL. Wonder Woman takes on the weakened Thor, and it ends up in a draw with both dying. Hank turns giant, and gives GL a decent fight, but is beaten. Cap takes on GL next, and his ring runs out of energy when he's just about to beat Cap, causing the Avengers to take the win.

#2 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16944 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of charcatrer - Flash solos.
In character:
Wonder Woman vs. Thor will be a good one.
Batman and Cap are non factors. Pretty much the same with Pym. 
Superman > Hulk
Hal > Iron Man
And just in case, Flash takes out Pym and Batman. 
JLA wins after very easy battle. 

Welcome in CV. We all have made mistakes, this battle is too one-sided. Before You will make another battle, try to make some research in battle forum about characters You want to use.

#3 Posted by tomlikesfries (4625 posts) - - Show Bio

The League stomps.

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

With bloodlust on I say the Justice League wins. Superman, Flash and Wonder Woman I think are just too fast and strong for the Avengers.

#5 Posted by tomlikesfries (4625 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

With bloodlust on I say the Justice League wins. Superman, Flash and Wonder Woman I think are just too fast and strong for the Avengers.

The JL would win even if they were in character and not bloodlusted.

#6 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

@PrinceIMC said:

The JL would win even if they were in character and not bloodlusted.

Probably, it might take longer if the characters were all in character or if there were prep time.

#7 Edited by Havenless (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman basically mops the floor, if you want to make the 'Mjolnir magic' argument, then throw in some JL'ers to help with Thor

And btw, there's 6 avengers in that picture

#8 Posted by Dextersinister (5763 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe the OP thinks Hal's ring has the charge of a smartphone.

#9 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA stomps.

#10 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Batman is not needed in this match, I think each member in the League could possibly solo everyone in the Avengers team except for Thor and Hulk. This is a huge missmatch.

#11 Posted by Spydey (399 posts) - - Show Bio

Truth is...Antman's the biggest threat. :\

#12 Posted by GreyLantern (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: Maybe I did underestimate that. Still, I think Hulk and Thor stop the match from being one-sided.

#13 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11783 posts) - - Show Bio

let's see, Superman has super speed, Wonder Woman has super speed, Green Lantern has some super speed, Flash obviously has super speed, who on the Avengers roster up there has super speed? Since Hulk doesn't he gets BFR'd by Superman before he can do anything about it, Thor gets blitzed by Wonder Woman, Hal one shots Iron Man, Cap and Batman square off...again, Hank Pyms story changes "I used to be an Avenger like you, then I took a vibrated fist to the knee". Basically, JLA stomps once Superman tosses Hulk/ Flash decimates Pym and they start killing everyone else.

#14 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16001 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreyLantern: Er.. I think MM comes into top 5 of Justice league. Batman is pretty worthless in a fight (Well, compared to MM, at least)

And secondly, you should keep morals on, but with need to win, if you don't want the thread to be ruined by: "Morals off? omg this guy solos" Just a suggestion.

Lastly, cap beating Gl? lol.

#15 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreyLantern: Your battle is really bad. Flash can solo, Superman and Wonder Woman alone can beat them. Thor is the only one that can be a threat to Justice League. If you want to make this fair, remove weak Avengers and add Nova, Sentry and Beta Ray Bill.

#16 Edited by tomlikesfries (4625 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

let's see, Superman has super speed, Wonder Woman has super speed, Green Lantern has some super speed, Flash obviously has super speed, who on the Avengers roster up there has super speed? Since Hulk doesn't he gets BFR'd by Superman before he can do anything about it, Thor gets blitzed by Wonder Woman, Hal one shots Iron Man, Cap and Batman square off...again, Hank Pyms story changes "I used to be an Avenger like you, then I took a vibrated fist to the knee". Basically, JLA stomps once Superman tosses Hulk/ Flash decimates Pym and they start killing everyone else.

Green Lantern has "some" super speed? To be honest, the GLs are extremely underrated. For example, Kyle Rayner flew from the JL Watchtower in outer space back to Earth numerous times in a matter of very few seconds in he first volume of JLA (1997), which certainly proves that even the most inexperienced Lantern has super speed. The power ring has been stated to be one of the most powerful objects in the universe, and the constructs are tough as hell.

#17 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11783 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Green Lantern has "some" super speed? To be honest, the GLs are extremely underrated. For example, Kyle Rayner flew from the JL Watchtower in outer space back to Earth numerous times in a matter of very few seconds in he first volume of JLA (1997).

Well, I havent seen too many speed feats from nu52 Hal, so when I say he has "some" superspeed, I mean in comparison to those who have better and more speed feats than him

#18 Posted by GreyLantern (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: To be fair, that last part was after GL's ring died. Still, I see your point.

#19 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash solos.

@Havenless said:

And btw, there's 6 avengers in that picture

Read the OP.

#20 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreyLantern: A GL ring wouldn't need a recharge after just one stomp battle

#21 Edited by Omnicrono (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

Truth be told - Batman solos this.

Kidding, KIDDING!

Seriously though, the Justice League wins. The biggest problems for the League here are by far a bloodlusted Hulk and Thor, but as some have already stated, a BL'd Flash could probably win this by himself. Flash is just too overpowered... even when in character.

Cap, Bats, and Pym are all non-factors in this scenario.

#22 Posted by dondave (34339 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA ftw

#23 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19943 posts) - - Show Bio

superman with any one of the justice league could win, (except batman)

superman and wonderwoman

superman and flash

superman and Green lantern

i even think Green Lantern and Flash could take this

#24 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

The action figures probably lose.

#25 Posted by Pokeysteve (8025 posts) - - Show Bio

Witht the exception of Batman, any two Leaguers take this on their own.

#26 Posted by iHailCarlo (94 posts) - - Show Bio

I see the JLA taking this easily, that Marvel team is suspect. Superman, Flash, and Green Lantern take this by themselves. Batman and Wonder Woman are just for good measure.

#27 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA

#28 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreyLantern: No they don't...

This is so one sided and you have characters fighting way above their class, this is how the fight really goes...

Cap, Bats, Pym, Iron man and Hulk are all non-factors

Thor Vs Supes, WW, Hal and Flash and while he could take these guys individually the JL beats his Norse face into the curb

Effortless win for the JL

#29 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash could defeat any one of the Avengers. A bloodlusted Barry could solo.

#30 Posted by boschePG (2175 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk bloodlusted is a scary thought but there is too much power on JLA

#31 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: I agree but disagree ... battle is bad, but people need to stop putting BRB in same thread as thor and look elsewhere. I'm tired of seeing BRB and thor in same thread it gets old extremely fast.

Simple thing would be something like Thor, hulk, nova, quasar ... hell keep captain america they got batman, with no prep batman is chump change. Or if you think hulk can't hit fast ppl put sentry in for him.

#32 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

@BigCimmerian: I agree but disagree ... battle is bad, but people need to stop putting BRB in same thread as thor and look elsewhere. I'm tired of seeing BRB and thor in same thread it gets old extremely fast.

Simple thing would be something like Thor, hulk, nova, quasar ... hell keep captain america they got batman, with no prep batman is chump change. Or if you think hulk can't hit fast ppl put sentry in for him.

I just gave some examples, people need to stop making Avengers vs Justice League and give Avengers street levelers while League have Martian, Flash, Superman etc.

Fair battle would be Hulk, Sentry, Nova, Quasar and Thor vs Wonder Woman, Superman, Captain Marvel, Aquaman and Green Lantern.

#33 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

JL.

#34 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is the only one who will even last an hour. Giant man, iron man,and captain america die in the first second. Hulk lasts a bit longer. Thor can take on superman, but superman with 4 other members including wonder woman and flash. Yeah Thor is done.

#35 Edited by Dredeuced (5320 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how you guys are saying New-52 Barry can solo, unless you think his phasing could put down Thor, Hulk and Iron Man. He has practically no striking feats that would even phase those three (dude can barely hurt a Gorilla, even if they are speed force gorillas).

#36 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Out of charcatrer - Flash solos. In character: Wonder Woman vs. Thor will be a good one. Batman and Cap are non factors. Pretty much the same with Pym. Superman > Hulk Hal > Iron Man And just in case, Flash takes out Pym and Batman. JLA wins after very easy battle. Welcome in CV. We all have made mistakes, this battle is too one-sided. Before You will make another battle, try to make some research in battle forum about characters You want to use.

Yup. Pretty much. MAJOR speed advantage for the league. These Avengers get killed.

#37 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Superman could potentially solo. And any 2 of the League could win

#38 Posted by beatboks1 (6988 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Out of charcatrer - Flash solos. In character: Wonder Woman vs. Thor will be a good one. Batman and Cap are non factors. Pretty much the same with Pym. Superman > Hulk Hal > Iron Man And just in case, Flash takes out Pym and Batman. JLA wins after very easy battle. Welcome in CV. We all have made mistakes, this battle is too one-sided. Before You will make another battle, try to make some research in battle forum about characters You want to use.

Pretty Much this

@GreyLantern: Can I say that the 5 Avengers are far from the "top" with any version of Pym. Thor Hulk and IM yes but not including either Silver Surfer, Quasar or Captain Marvel ( Monica/ Photon) to deal with Flash is a huge mistake.

IMO the best way to have a fight that has a chance between these two teams is to swap one of them for Pym maybe even another for Cap A ( seriously Stark can do as well in tactics if not better and in this type of powerhouse situation carry his weight). Make avengers morals off and JLA morals on/ in character. That way Superman won't use his speed and Flash wont blitz of the bat. Thor wont be honor bound to slug it out and will use Mjilnor ( which will take out Supes Quick). Hulk that angry wont finish WW but he will take whatever she dishes out until Thor comes to his aid. The two will take her. SS has the best chance ( or maybe Monica) of taking on Flash, frankly Avengers win depends on this actually happening cause if he takes out one of them faster than they can and helps another the tide turns. Quasar would take out any GL ( except maybe Alan but only if he's Blood Lusted). That leaves the Bat to face Stark.

#39 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter should be on the list, even if he isn't a Leaguer currently.

#40 Posted by GreyLantern (13 posts) - - Show Bio

By top, I meant the most famous and the ones who have been loyal to the team longest, not necessarily the most powerful.

#41 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

JL are much stronger, pretty much anyone in the JL team could solo.

#42 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: Flash cannot solo thor. Superman and Wonder woman can't beat them all alone. Thor and Superman is one of the best fights alone on comicvine. But justice league wins due to them having 4 powerhouses and avengers only having 1

#43 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@Epicbeast3000 said:

@BigCimmerian: Flash cannot solo thor. Superman and Wonder woman can't beat them all alone. Thor and Superman is one of the best fights alone on comicvine. But justice league wins due to them having 4 powerhouses and avengers only having 1

Bloodlusted Flash can solo Thor, Superman and Wonder Woman combined. He can perform Infinite Mass Punch on Superman before Supes could react. He can turn them into statues before thez would think about moving.

#44 Posted by IronBatmanfan (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern could probably one shot Captain America even if he was low on energy. :P

#45 Edited by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreyLantern:

Welcome to Comicvine :)

Here's my view on it. Thor and Hulk gang up on Superman, and win, due to Thor's magic. Flash runs up and takes out Hulk, but is taken out himself by Thor. Meanwhile, Batman is fighting Cap, and they're mostly even, but Hank causes ants to crawl up into Batman's suit, distracting him and giving Cap the chance to deliver the killing blow. Iron Man is quickly taken out by GL. Wonder Woman takes on the weakened Thor, and it ends up in a draw with both dying. Hank turns giant, and gives GL a decent fight, but is beaten. Cap takes on GL next, and his ring runs out of energy when he's just about to beat Cap, causing the Avengers to take the win.

Not gonna be that easy... JL's powerhouse outclass Avengers' .

Like blood-lusted Flash for instance, he could just blitz the entire Avengers team before they can blink their eyes. Cap. , Bat, Hank and Ironman are non-factor here.

So it's basically Supes+WW+Flash+GL vs Thor+Hulk....and I guess the result is pretty clear now.

#46 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian:

Fair battle would be Hulk, Sentry, Nova, Quasar and Thor vs Wonder Woman, Superman, Captain Marvel, Aquaman and Green Lantern.

Quasar is a bit too much for JL team don't you think? he can absorbs and redirect any attack from Shazam & GL.

#47 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: Wow, I did not know that flash was that powerful. What is his power level darkseid lvl or skyfather lvl???

#48 Edited by Dredeuced (5320 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@Epicbeast3000 said:

Bloodlusted Flash can solo Thor, Superman and Wonder Woman combined. He can perform Infinite Mass Punch on Superman before Supes could react. He can turn them into statues before thez would think about moving.

Barry Allen in the New-52 can do none of these things. He's much weaker than the previous Flash, Wally West, who could absolutely solo this Avenger's squad with Morals off. Barry has no high level striking feats, couldn't handle Superman faster than Superman could react (Superman tagged him and sent him flying), and hasn't shown even the slightest bit of speed stealing/lending powers that Wally had. All he's got on his resume is going fast, above average striking, and phasing. Useful powers that could probably beat Tony, Pym, and Cap, but he wouldn't do crap to Thor or Hulk.

@Epicbeast3000 said:

@BigCimmerian: Wow, I did not know that flash was that powerful. What is his power level darkseid lvl or skyfather lvl???

Barry is probably the weakest JL member besides Batman, currently. Wally is arguably strong enough to handle weaker skyfathers, or any entity that cannot counter speed steal(If he speed steals a target he can run them to the end of the universe where they cease to exist, then run back) or does not have the durability to tank a thousand greater than superman level punches.

#49 Posted by rpottage (858 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash Solo's.

Superman, Wonderwoman, and Green Lantern murderstomp.

Batman slaps you in the face for letting him know the other teams weakness then does something Batman-like and gases the Hulk and kicks him to force the Hulk to breathe the gas in. How does that work you ask? Through the same mystical force that let him do it before. (Yes, he has actually done it). Or he possibly just stands back and gives the Avengers the Batman glare telling them they are so outmatched then takes Cap's shield from him and beats him with it.

#50 Posted by WillPayton (9156 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash could probably solo if bloodlusted.

Also Superman + WW or GL could win on their own.