Tony Stark vs Hank McCoy vs Reed Richards vs Bruce Wayne

acanofjam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

(First post so hopefully I got everything right)

All characters with superpowers (in this case Hank and Richards) are depowered for this fight, Tony does not have extremis. Each character gets an hour in a home depot, with unlimited funds, to gather materials for their battle. Afterwards they each get 8 hours to create their equipment for the battle, with access to a complete workshop (with a welder, press, ect.). General knowledge of the other combatants prior to assembling materials, and they cannot interfere with each other before the battle. They only have access to equipment made from their materials (No batsuit, utility belt, ironman suit, ect.) . Battle takes place on the deck of a cargo carrier ship (pictured). These are the comic book versions of themselves.

Who wins? and what did they create that outdid the others?

Boyka27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's between Stark and Wayne. I'm leaning towards Wayne; Stark will make some badass weapons and tech out of scrap - but nothing close to an Iron Man Suit with home-depot supplies and just 8 hrs to work. Secondly, Wayne is better trained and will utilize his weapons more effectively.

Now if Stark can build a wooden-man suit with a ghetto arc-reactor, then he might win lmao

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With only 8hr to creat something from nothing, nobody is gonna create a badass cannon with lasers FTL, low time/tec , I'm going with Bruce, i think his simplicity will give hin th edged with his skills

With more time I should go with Reed/Pym,

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Stark die if the Extremis is removed?

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FrozenPhoenix

Are you guys serious? Bruce makes Lucius do all his dirty work. He doesn't have a clue about making gadgets out of toilet seats and lamp wires.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 the_red_viper  Moderator

Bruce would win this more often than not. He's the only one there who's actually a fighter: he's a martial artist, escape artist and at peak-human physical condition. He can overcome anything that the other three would make in 8 hours with equipment from Home Depot. His biggest threat would be Tony, I believe. Even under regular circumstances, I think he can beat Tony with enough prep, so I really think Bruce has dat sh*t.

acanofjam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sama_el said:

With only 8hr to creat something from nothing, nobody is gonna create a badass cannon with lasers FTL, low time/tec , I'm going with Bruce, i think his simplicity will give hin th edged with his skills

These are regular humans. No one needs to build a doomsday device to win. If someone could fashion a bow an arrow it may be enough.

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sama_el said:

These are regular humans. No one needs to build a doomsday device to win. If someone could fashion a bow an arrow it may be enough.

Funny you should say this. I just made a bow an arrow out of pipes and nylon for about $1 yesterday. It shoots pretty damn well. Imagine what you could do with unlimited funds.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acer51
@catofellow said:
@sama_el said:

These are not regular human beings and somthing as simple as a bow and arrow wouldn't cut it. All four super geniuses know this. Ironman made his first suit out of scrap metal. With access to the resources of an office depot, he'll make somthing more advanced then his original armor. I remember him making a suit to combat villains out of materials from a junk yard (which is not to say I think he will be the victor). What I'm saying is your seriously underestimating what these people are capable of.

All of them will make mind blowing devices/contraptions/gizmos.

I vote for Richards as he once created a star.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed wins. He would just create some kind of temporal displacement device and just BFR everyone else :p

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozenphoenix: @catofellow: Thats my point, Bruce has the martial skills to win when it comes down to a more simple gears

@acer51 They only get 1hr to grab something from HomeDepot you really think tony/reed could build a IM suit/a Star or something like that in 8 hr without help from parts they could grab in 1Hr from home depot? in my personal opinion there's no enough material, they dont have acess to a super computer or anything like that, i think it would be a battle of trinkets and if i'm right Bruce is the favorite because of his personal skills

Just to be clear i think in a normal battle bruce and would be at botom in this list

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed wins. Bruce is nowhere near Reed in intelligence.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'd go with Reed because he's the smartest one there.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The best weapon you'd probably see made is a sword or axe in 8 hours with just a press and welder, and it would be really flimsy. Wayne would probably win

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51 said:
@catofellow said:
@sama_el said:

These are not regular human beings and somthing as simple as a bow and arrow wouldn't cut it. All four super geniuses know this. Ironman made his first suit out of scrap metal. With access to the resources of an office depot, he'll make somthing more advanced then his original armor. I remember him making a suit to combat villains out of materials from a junk yard (which is not to say I think he will be the victor). What I'm saying is your seriously underestimating what these people are capable of.

All of them will make mind blowing devices/contraptions/gizmos.

I vote for Richards as he once created a star.

You are missing my point completely. Sama was implying that since they could not built advanced machines, Bruce would win. I am stating that you don't need advance machines to kill each other.

dakkad00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Home Depot is packing pesticides and sufficient electrical equipment for this guys to fashion explosives.

Tony Stark seems like the more practical and experienced in low-budget survival prep (he made his first suit in a cave while injured after all), however Bruce Wayne has superior fighting skills and STEALTH, something that will go a long way in a free for all, since he can just hide and strike when not expected (or simply wait for the rest to damage themselves).

My pick: Tossup between Stark and Wayne.

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Home Depot is packing pesticides and sufficient electrical equipment for this guys to fashion explosives.

Tony Stark seems like the more practical and experienced in low-budget survival prep (he made his first suit in a cave while injured after all), however Bruce Wayne has superior fighting skills and STEALTH, something that will go a long way in a free for all, since he can just hide and strike when not expected (or simply wait for the rest to damage themselves).

My pick: Tossup between Stark and Wayne.