#1 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

1.a month of prep time meet in random location no armor and no transformations

2. Meet in the desert to battle random encounter

#2 Posted by SlimJ87D (10431 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Is this Bruce as in no Hulk?

#3 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Banner has BannerTech, which isn't armor.

#4 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Are they allowed to bring gadgets?

If it's just pure HTH, I feel inclined to go with Tony. He was once captured and dying (his chest piece was taken out), but still managed to defeat an entire squad of Skrulls in his weakened state with nothing but his fists.

#5 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

first battle is purely intelligence and gadgets while the second is all about them fighting as hulk and tony has his armor

#6 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3802 posts) - - Show Bio

Intelligence Tony > Bruce.

Fighting Tony > Bruce.

No morals battle iron man vs Enraged Hulk

I think Ironman could shut Bruce's brain down like he did she hulk, or create a weapon to drain the gamma energy.

But I'm biased by being SUPER excited for Iron man 3

#7 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony FTW.

#8 Posted by Deranged Midget (17740 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce destroys. If Indestructible is to be taken into account, he is far more intelligent and creative than Tony will ever be, something Tony admits himself(not in those words specifically).

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Indestructable Banner. I think he may take this win.

#10 Posted by jashro44 (23131 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce destroys. If Indestructible is to be taken into account, he is far more intelligent and creative than Tony will ever be, something Tony admits himself(not in those words specifically).

Also worth noting is Banner proved that statement in A+X #7 by creating a virus tony couldn't fix.

#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18054 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@deranged_midget said:

Also worth noting is Banner proved that statement in A+X #7 by creating a virus tony couldn't fix.

OMG I LOVED THAT! MUAHAHAHAHHA!

#12 Edited by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Stark FTW. Bruce is likely to get in a few punches BTW.

#13 Edited by jashro44 (23131 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by jec777 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

it depends which banner. 1960's, 70's 80's and 90's banner was a milksop. tony would beat him just by starring him down. the newest version of banner since wwh is a planner and a thinker, he would do anything use anyone to meet his agenda. stark would have his hands full with a current banner. stark wins the first four decades banner the last.

#15 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6256 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Tony

#16 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18054 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Noone301994 (5846 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter Tony destroys, with prep it would be closer but I think he'd still pull out the win.

#18 Edited by Doomnaut (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Banner.

#19 Posted by Tony_Shark (484 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how they boosted up Banner in Marvel.Now but Tony has suffered due to the horrible writing in his solo series.