lol

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By venom hybrid

It's Jason statham and i'm not sure who wins yet.

Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By supertrooper117

woah does nobody know how deadly Muay Thai is???

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Tony Jaa would win this fight... but it will be tough. Jet Li and Jason Statham could give Tony hell in a fight. But Tony Jaa's seems to be a better overall fighter... Muay Thai is nothing to play with
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hedatary
supertrooper117 said:
"woah does nobody know how deadly Muay Thai is???
"
We know how deadly the Muay Tahi is. But he isn't fast or quick enough to dodge Jet's and Nathens blows. And yea, he has great endurance but if he can grap them then it would be a fight. You guys see how fast Nathen and Jet moves. Lighting quick
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By T.J. Magnum

i didn't know jason had a brother.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By supertrooper117

he can just wait for them to throw a blow and it over
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By supertrooper117

lolsz sorry i always called him nathen cuz it rhymes lOl

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By Korg

Jason Statham is an action star. I don't think he is on the same level as Jet Li or Tony Jaa (could be wrong, don't know his life story). I think Jet Li would come out on top, because of his experience and variety in fighting styles. Tony Jaa is a very promising young talent with his whole career ahead of him though. I'm also basing this off what I've seen them do in movies, mostly. Fights in real life are not as they are depicted in most martial arts movies.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By supertrooper117

this is for people saying he is to slow

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hedatary
Korg said:
"Jason Statham is an action star. I don't think he is on the same level as Jet Li or Tony Jaa (could be wrong, don't know his life story). I think Jet Li would come out on top, because of his experience and variety in fighting styles. Tony Jaa is a very promising young talent with his whole career ahead of him though. I'm also basing this off what I've seen them do in movies, mostly. Fights in real life are not as they are depicted in most martial arts movies."
Dude, just because he is white doesn't mean he doesn't know martial arts. And Nathen has more training then Jet lee probebly. This guy is a serious martial artist and there is a reason why he is based on allot of martial arts movie.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
What a Minute  ? Is it Nathan Statham or Jason Statham ? Whats this dudes real name ?
mkdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mkdeadpool

I know jaa is good, but why is it in every fight he is in the main reson he wins is because he knows muay thai. Its good but it is not the best(their is no best style) I dont think jason would win, and the fight would come down to jet and tony. But really if you have seen jets proffesional record, i think he is more than qualified to take jaa down. He has been doing this for longer, and has the accomplishments to prove he is capable. I dont think Jaa has any non movie accomplishments that would make it seem possible to win. If im wrong about that tell me.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hedatary

And what? Nathen isn't? There is a reason why they made the movie War. Those two are equal in almost every way. Thats why they made it.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Korg
Hedatary said:
"Korg said:
"Jason Statham is an action star. I don't think he is on the same level as Jet Li or Tony Jaa (could be wrong, don't know his life story). I think Jet Li would come out on top, because of his experience and variety in fighting styles. Tony Jaa is a very promising young talent with his whole career ahead of him though. I'm also basing this off what I've seen them do in movies, mostly. Fights in real life are not as they are depicted in most martial arts movies."
Dude, just because he is white doesn't mean he doesn't know martial arts. And Nathen has more training then Jet lee probebly. This guy is a serious martial artist and there is a reason why he is based on allot of martial arts movie.
"
I never said anything about Statham being white in the first place, let alone how it would affect his martial arts ability. I just think that Jet Li and Tony Jaa are beyond his abilities, as they have both been training pretty much their whole lives.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hedatary

As did Nathen.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By supertrooper117
King Saturn said:
"What a Minute  ? Is it Nathan Statham or Jason Statham ? Whats this dudes real name ?
"
its jason i just call him nathan
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By supertrooper117

tony jaa is much stronger than the two hes more of an acrobat and everything he did in his movies was him doing it with no wires CGI nothing at all...and his vertical leap is superb

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hedatary

LOL And what? You think the other uses wires?

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hedatary

And just so you realize, in his interview,Tony said that as a kid, he idiolized these guys from watching movies. And one day he wants to be like them.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By supertrooper117

sooo that doesnt mean he cant be better than them and yea before he learned muay thai he used to copy all their moves and stuff... also statham has used stunt double and jet li has used wires many times in many movies

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hedatary

Only using wires for fantasy movies. Also, saying that Nathen doesn't have any knowledge of martial arts and then saying that Tony could take time learing all there moves and stuff, you...or maybe i got the wrong guy, just contradicted your self.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By Agony

ok people its jet li who wins he is the one!

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By supertrooper117
Hedatary said:
"Only using wires for fantasy movies. Also, saying that Nathen doesn't have any knowledge of martial arts and then saying that Tony could take time learing all there moves and stuff, you...or maybe i got the wrong guy, just contradicted your self.
"
i never said he doesnt have any knowledge of martial arts and when i spoke of him learning peoples moves i was talking about jet li jackie chan bruce lee and those sorts bec. tony jaa didnt watch american fighters
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hedatary

Would it matter? He is solely on Muy Thai. Thats his own style But thats not what we are talking about because it is irrevelant because it is a what if type of question.

So, this really either goes to Nathen or Jet and even though Tony has great endurance, i don't think even his body could handle Jet's dozen pounches.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By supertrooper117

how do you know he wont stop jet li's punches and break his arm

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hedatary

Because Jet Lee is a martial artest as well, who is well versed in all types of martial arts. Also, this is the guy who also trained with The Bruce Lee.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Korg

I think Jaa could take Statham. I don't think either of them could beat Li though.

SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SilverSurfa

Jet Li... he won numerous kung fu titles in china... he wud own.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hedatary
SilverSurfa said:
"Jet Li... he won numerous kung fu titles in china... he wud own."
I heard about that. It's true though.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hedatary

But, like Jet Lee and nathen, Tony is also well versed in other martial arts all over aisa. In Ong Bak 2 Tony Jaa plays a character trained in martial arts from all over asia. In the trailer alone he does a combination of arts like Muay Thai, Wushu and Silat and utilizes a variety of weapons such as Daab, Three Section Staff, Rope Dart, Katana, and Jian...Each of his three movies he has showcased an entirely different martial art so I'd say he is extremely diverse and in his new movie he does at least 10 martial arts

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Korg

You have to admit that Ong Bak and The Protector were mostly Muy Thai. I know he knows others styles, but he primarily used Muy Thai throughout both movies, especially The Protector.

Also: it's JASON not NATHEN

Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Strange Doctor
Hedatary said:
"Korg said:
"
Jet Li won 15 gold medals in the Chinese wushu champioinships. I don't know much about Jason Statham but all it says on wikipedia is that he was a good diver...
shadeninja1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a huge fan of all three of these guys. They are all incredible fighters. Jet Li has the most actual credentials, but I would give the fight to Jaa. I have seen what he can do, not just in the movies, but also at martial arts conventions and he is NOT slow at all. What I think makes Jaa the best of the three is not Muay Thai. I do think that Muay Thai can be a very unpredictable style and it is not something Jet Li or JASON Statham would be accustomed to fighting (at least not often), but of the three, I think that Jaa has the best timing. I'm not downplaying the speed, power, or timing of Li or Statham, but I just think timing is as important, if not moreso than just being fast. Chuck Norris proves this time and time again. He's not the fastest fighter, but his timing is incredible and he has at least the credentials outside of moves that Li has. In his prime, I think Li and Jaa would be evenly matched, but Li is older now and not as fast as he used to be. I love Statham and all his movies, but he is not in their league. I think we should replace him in this scenario with Scott Adkins. That would be a fight I would pay money to see.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#38  Edited By SoA

tony jaa

SoopahSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SoopahSoup

why did someone bump a 5 year old thread?

Bleh, I'll go with Jaa, maybe Jet Li. I liked Tony's performance in Ong Bak more and found it just a smidge more impressive than Li's performance in Fearless

to be fair I haven't watched Ong Bak in like 6 years, I could honestly watch it again and probably be unimpressed later on

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Oni_Bane

Jason was really impressive in transporter. Its between Jaa and Statham.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha...haha....hahaha....Nathan...anyway Jet Li on film wiped out an entire legit martial arts class with ridiculous skill and speed, n I'm not talking about that sick scene in that-movie-drawing-a-blank-right-now. N while Jason is actually really skilled, but with only movie stunts to go by its hard to say just how good and given the wy he's cut back on some of the higher tier acrobatics as of late I'm thinking his physical prime has probably passed him.

Tony Jaa however, is outright amazing and has shown on screen in his first films the capacity to be very very deadly. He has my vote, hands down.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony Jaa.