Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 1:

Tonraq, Desna and Eska

Team 2:

Azula and Zuko

The chiefs of the South and the North have come to do battle with the Fire Nation prince and princess, but who will win?

Fight takes place in the Crystal Catacombs. The time is perpetual twilight. Starting distance is 25 feet. All are in character Victory by ko or death

Azula is sane. Zuko is post-dragons.

Who wins?

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 2

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MetalJimmor

This will be a pretty tough fight for Zuko and Azula. Mostly because Azula hasn't been shown to deal with waterbenders very well, and the one time she's gotten into melee range with a grown adult she was quickly overpowered and thrown off her own ship.

That being said she's still very dangerous, and combined with Zuko team 2 is going to be very difficult to bring down. Desna and Eska are impressive as a duo but I wouldn't put them on the same level as Azula or Zuko even as a team. Tonraq is the biggest threat here, and if he gets close to Azula I'm pretty confident he'd overwhelm her, but all in all I give the firebending siblings the majority. 6/10.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i agree that this is a tough fight for zuko and azula, especially since it is a 3 v 2. While both of them have good experience fighting water benders, they have had a hard time with it (like the azula/katara fight at the end of season 2). Though you cant discount their destructive power, especially with azula being able to produce lighting. if she can get that off, then she can seriously hurt team 1.

on the other hand, the twins and unalaaq have done very well, with the latter having much more experience fighting. And they have managed to hold their own very well against korra, even without vattu's help.

i think i have to give this to team 1 6/10

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 in a close fight. The location and numbers (+ all 3 are skilled and powerful) secure a close edge win imo.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: is it just the amount of water at the crystal catacombs that gives team 1 an edge?

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This will be a pretty tough fight for Zuko and Azula. Mostly because Azula hasn't been shown to deal with waterbenders very well, and the one time she's gotten into melee range with a grown adult she was quickly overpowered and thrown off her own ship.

That being said she's still very dangerous, and combined with Zuko team 2 is going to be very difficult to bring down. Desna and Eska are impressive as a duo but I wouldn't put them on the same level as Azula or Zuko even as a team. Tonraq is the biggest threat here, and if he gets close to Azula I'm pretty confident he'd overwhelm her, but all in all I give the firebending siblings the majority. 6/10.

I agree with this.

Eska & Desna sound like hard opponents for Zuko, them being 2 fairly skilled waterbenders.

And if Tonraq get's too close, Azula could be KO'd. But I think she still takes a solid majority especially due to her agility, skill and lightning.

In other words, I think Azula carries her team as MVP to victory.

Z'

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z___: Azula's lightning likely won't be much of a factor considering I doubt anyone's going to give her time to charge

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Team 2. Desna and Eska don't have enough feats to suggest they can take down either of these characters. Yea they're skilled..but they've never fought in an environment that wasn't literally surrounded in water. Obviously there's water in the crystal catacombs..but it's not in as ample amount as the North or South Pole.

Tonraq likes to get up close to his enemies which both Zuko and Azula can halt with their firepower and agility.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

SolidWall211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By IndomitableRegal

I give a very slight edge to the Firebenders. Like 5.5/10. I actually think Azula should fight the twins while Zuko fights Tonraq. It will be difficult for Azula to channel lightning, but if she does...I don't remember either twin showing too much durability. Zuko has shown that he can handle himself without the use of bending so even if Tonraq gets close, it's in no way an auto-win.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solidwall211: @okayalright_44: any reasons?

Team 2. Desna and Eska don't have enough feats to suggest they can take down either of these characters. Yea they're skilled..but they've never fought in an environment that wasn't literally surrounded in water. Obviously there's water in the crystal catacombs..but it's not in as ample amount as the North or South Pole.

Tonraq likes to get up close to his enemies which both Zuko and Azula can halt with their firepower and agility.

They fought in the spirit world by the portals. Tonraq gets close to enemies, but it's not like he's just gonna charge up unprotected

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 juiceboks  Moderator

@arcus: Very briefly..and I mean like they did one move.

He's not..but both Zuko and Azula are powerful enough to keep him at bay.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@arcus said:

@z___: Azula's lightning likely won't be much of a factor considering I doubt anyone's going to give her time to charge

I think Zuko could hold team 1 off for a least 4 seconds.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Very briefly..and I mean like they did one move.

He's not..but both Zuko and Azula are powerful enough to keep him at bay.

They also flash-froze Mako and Bolin

@arcus said:

I think Zuko could hold team 1 off for a least 4 seconds.

Possibly....lightning isn't even usually Azula's opening move

SolidWall211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zuko takes on the Eska, and Desna.

Azula takes on Tonraq.

Eska, and Desna haven't show enough feats to prove that they can take anyone near Zuko, or Azulas skill level.

I see Zuko finishing them off in a KO. Then he helps out Azula to finish of Tonraq.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Siblings every day. Azula beats Tonraq while Zuko beats the siblings.

EDIT: Actually, Azula defeating the twins while Zuko takes Tonraq is more on the siblings' favor since Desna and Eska's feats dwarf Tonraq.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Siblings

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Siblings every day. Azula beats Tonraq while Zuko beats the siblings.

Zuko isn't soloing the sibilings, it took Korra some effort to take them on her own, and would you argue that Korra would lose to Zuko?