Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Danko said:
"True, But DareDevil did knock him out with a sledge hammer. And that is in contrast with the picture you showed with him jumping out a building unharmed. That was my whole point. Not to say Tombstone will lose, but i'm not quite sure those pictures you showed are a accurate showing of his powers."
That or the dumbed him down to DD's level for that comic.
"

DD could beat Tombstone...any time."
I don't think DD could hurt Tombstone with normal equipment.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Danko said:
"True, But DareDevil did knock him out with a sledge hammer. And that is in contrast with the picture you showed with him jumping out a building unharmed. That was my whole point. Not to say Tombstone will lose, but i'm not quite sure those pictures you showed are a accurate showing of his powers."
"

"

Yet...you just seen him doing it....
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Danko said:
"

"

Yet...you just seen him doing it...."
I saw him get hit.
Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By Rdeegvainl
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Danko said:
"

"

Yet...you just seen him doing it...."
This, coming from the guy who was shown pics of tombstone hitting spidey, and then said he doesn't think tombstone could hit spidey? Lol. you crack me up.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55  Edited By SUNMAN

They already fought Cage won

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titanium/Cage beats Stone/Tombstone

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Sleuth

Cage

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Vance Astro said:
Without Superhuman Speed or Reflexes you have to be at least a well trained fighter....and Tombstone is not.
Daredevil specifically mentions in issue #90 that Tombstone is superhumanly fast.  When you add that to his high level of durability and legitimate street-fighting skills, he becomes a serious threat to street-level characters, despite his lack of conventional training.

Vance Astro
said:
"Nobody said:
"Danko said:
"
Which is why Tombstone beat him almost effortlessly the first time they tangled in Europe.  Daredevil only beat him the second time because Tombstone and Matador couldn't work together properly, and even then he needed a conveniently placed sledgehammer to seal the deal.

In any case, Cage wins after a decent tussle.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Cage.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The_Martian
@Vance Astro said:
" Cage. "
Why the bump?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#61  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I hope Tombstone has insurance

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Cage. "
Why the bump? "
I was thinking of making this thread until I searched for it.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By The_Martian

I'm going to go with Tombstone still.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By JThree47693

Cage
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

I'm losing it, I thought I already voted here, lol 
Goin Cage even after seeing him get tromped by Bullet and Tombstone survivin bein chained to a wreking ball and slamed into a brick wall....then dumped in the river still attached to said ball.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#66  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

My vote is with Cage.  Yes, Tombstone is more durable, but Cage has the strength to inflict damage on him.  Spider-Man, at 10 tons, was able to KO Tombstone with a full forced punch (with his hand surrounded by webbing).  I'd imagine that Cage really unleashing (he's at 25 tons now, yes?) would be able to KO the albino.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" My vote is with Cage.  Yes, Tombstone is more durable, but Cage has the strength to inflict damage on him.  Spider-Man, at 10 tons, was able to KO Tombstone with a full forced punch (with his hand surrounded by webbing).  I'd imagine that Cage really unleashing (he's at 25 tons now, yes?) would be able to KO the albino. "
Agreed.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" My vote is with Cage.  Yes, Tombstone is more durable, but Cage has the strength to inflict damage on him.  Spider-Man, at 10 tons, was able to KO Tombstone with a full forced punch (with his hand surrounded by webbing).  I'd imagine that Cage really unleashing (he's at 25 tons now, yes?) would be able to KO the albino. "
Agreed. "

Well, I suppose the debate is over then if Morph agrees =)
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
Agreed. "
Well, I suppose the debate is over then if Morph agrees =) "
You like Tombstone more than I do, so since even you comply, and I happen to agree with everything you stated, no reason to push it further.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
Agreed. "
You like Tombstone more than I do, so since even you comply, and I happen to agree with everything you stated, no reason to push it further. "

Agreed, and honestly, I can't even explain why I like Tombstone.  He's rather stupid and rude...I suppose I enjoyed him when I was younger based on his appearance and it just stuck (sort of like Gambit.......)
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
Agreed. "
You like Tombstone more than I do, so since even you comply, and I happen to agree with everything you stated, no reason to push it further. "

Agreed, and honestly, I can't even explain why I like Tombstone.  He's rather stupid and rude...I suppose I enjoyed him when I was younger based on his appearance and it just stuck (sort of like Gambit.......) "
Remy is actually a character I enjoed reading, back when I still followed X books.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
Agreed. "

Agreed, and honestly, I can't even explain why I like Tombstone.  He's rather stupid and rude...I suppose I enjoyed him when I was younger based on his appearance and it just stuck (sort of like Gambit.......) "
Remy is actually a character I enjoed reading, back when I still followed X books. "
Yeah, when the whole Rogue scenario wasn't over played...Now, Gambit just seems to exist as a plot device for her.
Dynamo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Dynamo8

Well knowing Tombstone, he'll probably cheat his way out of winning this battle. He probably use his cellphone to call his homies to bombard on Luke Cage with endless supply of grenades, dynamites or whatetever explosives they have in their arsenal. Of course, Luke is durable enough to withstand such punishment right? If so, it'll probably tire him after that assualt and maybe Tombs might go in for the kill. . okay maybe beating to KO or something.. . ."if you got it, flont it.."

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" Yeah, when the whole Rogue scenario wasn't over played...Now, Gambit just seems to exist as a plot device for her. "
I wouldn't know, I haven't read the character for ages.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" Yeah, when the whole Rogue scenario wasn't over played...Now, Gambit just seems to exist as a plot device for her. "
I wouldn't know, I haven't read the character for ages. "

Well, basically every time he pops up...Its because he's doing something for Rogue (trying to protect her, save her, be with her, etc)
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
Well, basically every time he pops up...Its because he's doing something for Rogue (trying to protect her, save her, be with her, etc) "
So he has basically been turned to a guest start character? Not good.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
Well, basically every time he pops up...Its because he's doing something for Rogue (trying to protect her, save her, be with her, etc) "
So he has basically been turned to a guest start character? Not good. "

A recently issue of Legacy boasted about how he'll go off on a new journey, and the cover was even just him....So, naturally I bought it. What happened? Gambit got into an argument with Cyclops about Rogue, which was about 4 panels IIRC and walked away.......Yup, thats it.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
A recently issue of Legacy boasted about how he'll go off on a new journey, and the cover was even just him....So, naturally I bought it. What happened? Gambit got into an argument with Cyclops about Rogue, which was about 4 panels IIRC and walked away.......Yup, thats it. "
I thought he featured prominently in a recent arc in Legacy? Four panels don't fit the bill.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
A recently issue of Legacy boasted about how he'll go off on a new journey, and the cover was even just him....So, naturally I bought it. What happened? Gambit got into an argument with Cyclops about Rogue, which was about 4 panels IIRC and walked away.......Yup, thats it. "
I thought he featured prominently in a recent arc in Legacy? Four panels don't fit the bill. "

He was in it....Side by side with Rogue. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
"
He was in it....Side by side with Rogue.  "
I thought that goes without saying.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"
I thought that goes without saying. "

Exactly my point.  But he was around frequently before that as well, but only because he was helping professor X (and in turn, led him to Rogue)
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"
I thought that goes without saying. "
Exactly my point.  But he was around frequently before that as well, but only because he was helping professor X (and in turn, led him to Rogue) "
There is a writing tendency to restore previously established status-quo's. Twenty years ago, Spider-man was caught in the middle, between Black Cat and MJ. At around the same time (maybe a little later), 
Gambit and Rogue became a couple (of shorts). I can't straightforwardly blame anyone for something I have no read, but there doesn't seem to be great development in either front. Even now, some writers (and companies in general) can't understand that characters sometimes need to move on.
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By BIackFlash

Tombstone beats Cage in a great fight

the deciding factor
Cage's internal organs damage, you can pound on his skin he feels nothing but his kidney's do feel it. In fact there are a few times Cage collapsed due to internal damage

Tombstone has insane speed, Daredevil giving him any kind of trouble is PIS
he's a bullet timer
he has blitzed people like Goblin and Spider-Man
Cage is outclassed on speed

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Cage wins easily.Tombstone isn't half the fight Cage is and Cage definitely has the strength to hurt him.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Luke wins.
pulamea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By pulamea
@Vance Astro said:
" Cage wins easily.Tombstone isn't half the fight Cage is and Cage definitely has the strength to hurt him. "
stop assuming things.you can't asume cage is a better fighter because many people say so.from what i've seen from comics luke is 10 times less the fighter tombstone is.
luke got beaten by scorpion who before becoming scorpion has never thrown a punch in his life.that should explain cage's fighting skill.scorpion is very strong, fast and durable but he's not a good fighter.
now here are some other factors why i go for tombstone:
he beat daredevil once effortesly.the second fight was piss since spiderman couldn't knock him out who's a 20 tonner why would daredevil with a sledgehammer.also octopus had problem knocking him out with his tentacles
he is constantly giving trouble to a man that is around cage's lvl of strength also more inteligent, waaaaay more faster than cage(and i would say more skilled but you'd probably say not)-spiderman 
he outclasses cage in speed big time
he does not seem to take internal damage.cage does.
his skin may not be as durable as cage's but from the screens i saw he seems to be able to take waaaay more damage then cage can.

by the way can someone post a scan that would proove that cage is at least near 25 class tonner?because i've never seen him prooving that
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@pulamea said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Cage wins easily.Tombstone isn't half the fight Cage is and Cage definitely has the strength to hurt him. "
stop assuming things.you can't asume cage is a better fighter because many people say so.from what i've seen from comics luke is 10 times less the fighter tombstone is. luke got beaten by scorpion who before becoming scorpion has never thrown a punch in his life.that should explain cage's fighting skill.scorpion is very strong, fast and durable but he's not a good fighter. now here are some other factors why i go for tombstone: he beat daredevil once effortesly.the second fight was piss since spiderman couldn't knock him out who's a 20 tonner why would daredevil with a sledgehammer.also octopus had problem knocking him out with his tentacleshe is constantly giving trouble to a man that is around cage's lvl of strength also more inteligent, waaaaay more faster than cage(and i would say more skilled but you'd probably say not)-spiderman  he outclasses cage in speed big timehe does not seem to take internal damage.cage does. his skin may not be as durable as cage's but from the screens i saw he seems to be able to take waaaay more damage then cage can.  by the way can someone post a scan that would proove that cage is at least near 25 class tonner?because i've never seen him prooving that "
I'm not assuming Cage is a better fighter.I KNOW he's a better fighter.Tombstone doesn't have any fighting skill feats at all.If you're going to talk to me about assumptions and fighting skill,trying make a case that actually proves your point.Scorpion beating Cage (I don't know if it happened or not) doesn't make Cage as worse fighter than him.Scorpion outclasses Cage in several areas.Tombstone beating Daredevil effortlessly proves what? A guy with unbreakable skin,who has lifting strength in tons and has taken explosions with a smile on his face beating Daredevil is impressive? How? Also lets not for get that Tombstone also lost to Daredevil.Not ONCE but TWICE. Spider-Man is not a 20 tonner and he never has been.When he had "The Other" abilities he was class 25 the same as Luke Cage.Now he's class 10-15 as he was originally where most of his fights with Tombstone took place.You also have to realize that Luke Cage isn't just class 25.Spider-Man's punches are hard because of his strength and durability but Luke Cage exceeds Spider-Man in both areas.Think about it this way.A professional boxer will probably KO you with a clean punch but if that speed and that amount of force was applied with something harder than a fist..like a brick or something metal,there's going to be more than a KO.Maybe death or brain damage.It's the same with Cage and Spider-Man.Spider-Man's fists are flesh and bone,Cage's fists are backed by Titanium hard durability. Spider-Man outclasses Cage in speed but he's also a terrible fighter.There is really no comparison in skills.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#88  Edited By Matezoide2
Luke Cage curbstomp
pulamea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By pulamea
@Matezoide said:
" Luke Cage curbstomp "
this is not a who loses match
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@pulamea said:
" @Matezoide said:
" Luke Cage curbstomp "
this is not a who loses match "
Says who?
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Matezoide2
@pulamea said:
" @Matezoide said:
" Luke Cage curbstomp "
Luke Cage = several times stronger than Tombstone and several times more durable
pulamea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By pulamea
@Matezoide said:
" @pulamea said:
" @Matezoide said:
" Luke Cage curbstomp "
Luke Cage = several times stronger than Tombstone and several times more durable "
he's not more durable...his skin is durable he can take internal organs damage...and please stop saying he's stronger post a scan so i can see how strong cage is.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@pulamea said:

".and please stop saying he's stronger post a scan so i can see how strong cage is. "

Matezoide has gotta be making it up.Luke Cage can't possibly be class 25 just because EVERYONE is saying he is and it's common comic knowledge. 

Avatar image for oihooliganismoi
oiHooliganismoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By oiHooliganismoi
@Vance Astro: why is so ridiculous that tombstone got those hits off an extremely dazed spiderman?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@oiHooliganismoi said:
" @Vance Astro: why is so ridiculous that tombstone got those hits off an extremely dazed spiderman? "
It's a plot device.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Matezoide2
@pulamea said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @pulamea said:

" @Matezoide said:
" Luke Cage curbstomp "
Luke Cage = several times stronger than Tombstone and several times more durable "
he's not more durable...his skin is durable he can take internal organs damage...and please stop saying he's stronger post a scan so i can see how strong cage is. "
Cage tanked blows from the Wrecker and was back for more,fell from a skyscraper and wasnt damaged,DD almost broke his hand by punching Luke,internal damage isnt a problem for Luke at all
Tombstone got KO'ed by Spider-Man more than once (and Spider-Man is a class 10)
as for his strength,it is common knowledge he is class 25,thats like asking me to prove Thor is a class 100

@Vance Astro:
LoL
Avatar image for oihooliganismoi
oiHooliganismoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By oiHooliganismoi

then u would consider steve rogers tagging spidey  in civil war plot device also i assume.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@oiHooliganismoi said:
" then u would consider steve rogers tagging spidey  in civil war plot device also i assume. "
I don't consider it a plot device.It was.Spider-Man held back on Captain America.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Matezoide2
@Vance Astro said:
" @oiHooliganismoi said:
" then u would consider steve rogers tagging spidey  in civil war plot device also i assume. "
I don't consider it a plot device.It was.Spider-Man held back on Captain America. "
*high fives Vance*
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Matezoide said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @oiHooliganismoi said:
I don't consider it a plot device.It was.Spider-Man held back on Captain America. "
*high fives Vance* "
HELL YEA!