Tombstone vs Lizard vs Shocker

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By ComicStooge

Fight Takes Place: NY Suburbs (Heavily Raining) (Unpopulated) 

Current Version Of All (or most recently seen) 
 RULES: 

They Start 180 metres away from each other  
They are not visible to eqach other to start
They know who they are facing
Win by KO, Death or BFR

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Interesting.   

Shocker is essentially useless against Tombstone, but could dish out some major damage to Lizard...Where-as Tombstone is utterly useless against Lizard, being he's only at 6 tons, and it takes Spider-Man not holding back to even phase Connors and in turn, Connor's is packing the strength to eventually harm Tombstone.   

How far apart do they all begin? Are they visible to one another?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ComicStooge

One Sec I'll edit it to make it more fair
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ComicStooge
@k4tzm4n:
Is it more evenly matched and clear with the edited rules?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@ComicStooge said:
"@k4tzm4n: Is it more evenly matched and clear with the edited rules? "

IMO Shocker shouldn't be in his upgraded suit.  He's only used it once, but we know Spider-Man stood no chance against him.  It is highly unlikely Lizard would either.  Also, we're not sure how much power he can unleash in the suit, so we're not sure if he could hope to harm Tombstone.  He could be able to BFR him, though.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ComicStooge
@k4tzm4n:  Re-Edited
Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Vezok123

I'd have to say tomebstone. Lizard is an animal so he is going to attack the target that holds the most attention. Tombestone being a dirty slime ball will probably hang back and let shocker and lizardduel it out. Shocker wil blast lizard to next oblivion umtill he is ko. Tombestone will then make his move and attack shocker while he is still boasting from his victory on the lizard. the unexpecting shocker will to down pretty fast from tombstone due to his metal skin and relativelly superhuman strength. Tombstone will then walk over to the just wakening up lizard and smash him till he stays down.

If lizard is smart lizard he takes them all down.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

Lizard

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gravitypress

@jeanroygrant said:

Lizard

+1

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By czarny_samael666
@k4tzm4n said:

Interesting.   

Shocker is essentially useless against Tombstone, but could dish out some major damage to Lizard...Where-as Tombstone is utterly useless against Lizard, being he's only at 6 tons, and it takes Spider-Man not holding back to even phase Connors and in turn, Connor's is packing the strength to eventually harm Tombstone.   

How far apart do they all begin? Are they visible to one another?

Can You explain that? I always thought that Shocker's strikes are pretty powerfull, comparing to other street levelers.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

Can You explain that? I always thought that Shocker's strikes are pretty powerfull, comparing to other street levelers.

Well this wasnt directed to me but i can give it a go. Tombstone is very durable to most energy attacks that Shocker can dish out, not so durable against pure physical force. He has tanked Hob-Goblin's attack pretty well and i dont think shocker's attacks are any more potent than goblin bombs or rays he shoots from the glider.

Lizard on the other hand has gotten the better of Morpheus who's stronger than Spiderman and with that sort of strength should be the strongest on the list.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Well this wasnt directed to me but i can give it a go. Tombstone is very durable to most energy attacks that Shocker can dish out, not so durable against pure physical force. He has tanked Hob-Goblin's attack pretty well and i dont think shocker's attacks are any more potent than goblin bombs or rays he shoots from the glider.

Lizard on the other hand has gotten the better of Morpheus who's stronger than Spiderman and with that sort of strength should be the strongest on the list.

Ok, thanks. I somehow always belived that Shocker's attacks are much more powerfull.
krilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By krilling

uhmm...I say Lizard.