Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@comic_book_fan said:

@k4tzm4n:

yeah but the thing is deadpool can take more punishment than deathstroke and recover much faster.

slade will be unconscious or to badly hurt to use that by the time he even realizes his weapons are useless on tombstone's skin.

True to Wade taking more punishment, but to think Slade would be out of the picture soon is discrediting his own healing factor and enhanced level stats. There's no reason whatsoever for me to believe Lonnie would simply pummel him in a short amount of time.

Can't say I agree considering Slade's level of skill and more than adequate reflexes/speed/agility. It'll take less than two hits to realize he's facing a bulletproof foe and considering his intellect, it's not hard at all to narrow down the options from there.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@i_like_swords: He also gained a slight healing factor

His healing factor is actually pretty good (Pre-Flashpoint, anyway. I haven't read much of the New 52), it's just that he wears body armor made of Volatile Promethium. That stuff is just as indestructible as the Depleted Promethium his sword and staff are made of, except VP is extremely radioactive/mutagenic and tends to nerf the healing factors of anyone/thing who comes in contact with it. One more reason you don't want him to put you in a bear hug or a full-nelson. You might grow another eye or an arm or something else gross.

@drunkvader: this seems mismatched the more i hear about ghetto deadpool

LOL!

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By DrunkVader

@i_like_swords: He also gained a slight healing factor

His healing factor is actually pretty good (Pre-Flashpoint, anyway. I haven't read much of the New 52), it's just that he wears body armor made of Volatile Promethium. That stuff is just as indestructible as the Depleted Promethium his sword and staff are made of, except VP is extremely radioactive/mutagenic and tends to nerf the healing factors of anyone/thing who comes in contact with it. One more reason you don't want him to put you in a bear hug or a full-nelson. You might grow another eye or an arm or something else gross.

@drunkvader: this seems mismatched the more i hear about ghetto deadpool

LOL!

so in your words is ghetto deadpool better?

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkvader:

I'm having a hard time calling him that without laughing! But if his weapons provided to him by the OP are his standard Pre-Flashpoint weaponry, then he slices Tombstone like the butcher at Wal-Mart slices turkey breasts and roast beef. "Ghetto Deathstroke". That's good stuff...xD

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkvader:

I'm having a hard time calling him that without laughing! But if his weapons provided to him by the OP are his standard Pre-Flashpoint weaponry, then he slices Tombstone like the butcher at Wal-Mart slices turkey breasts and roast beef. "Ghetto Deathstroke". That's good stuff...xD

No Caption Provided

bet ghetto deadpool couldnt do this

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bartonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points