Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No guns or explosives

No prep or knowledge

Nuke does have 1 of each red,white and blue pills

Battle takes place in large warehouse with pipes, sledghammer and other various tools that can be used as weapons laying around

Fight to the death

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14
deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally think Nuke takes this. I doubt he is stronger/durable. But I think his brute force combined with his fighting ability should make up for it. I give it to Nuke 7/10

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Guardiandevil83

That Version of Tombstone, in my opinion is the true Tombstone, and can hang with the best of them. I would even give him a slight majority. But if its current Lonnie, then Nuke kicks his teeth in almost every single time. The version of Tombstone there was so tough (litterally) that Spidey a 10 tonner, had to web his fist in order to strike the dude. He was tanking falls outta buildings more then 50 feet off the ground, tearing through buildings, and whooping webheads. Nuke is the more skilled here no doubt, but written correctly Tombstone should as I said, be one of the more dangerous street/high-street level characters. If Nuke uses all of his training, then he wins, he dosent have to fight Lonnie physically to win, because it technically should be damn near impossible to ko Tombstone in the first place, and Tombstone is no sloutch in a fight himself. So if Nuke engages physically, the fight would pretty much be in Tombs favor. Guns wouldn't do much either, so Nuke may have to turn up the dial. But only if its the REAL Tombstone, and not that carbon-copy that got clowned by Daredevil. Tombstone 6/10 if it is classic, which I think is fair since Nuke is still more skilled and better armned.

Nuke 9/10 if it's Daredevils &%$#

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14
deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah it is Tombstone as pictured